Mission Wasteland Reborn - Cover

Mission Wasteland Reborn

Copyright© 2007 by Reavan

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Athena is a planet inhabited by women only. The main character is from another planet who rescues young females being exposed and left to die in a wasteland for having sexual urges (fingered their own hymens) the rescuer bring them back to his own planet where he trains and sells them as sex slaves.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DomSub  

"Where am I? Who are you? What are you, ooh... doing to me?"

"You are here to pleasure me in whatever fashion I wish; I am your master."

"What... does master mean, what... fashion?"

"I own you, that makes me your master, right now it pleases me to fondle your body."

"Please don't, it's a sin to touch another's body; no one owns... you are a stranger why... oh my crotch and my breasts. Why are you doing this?"

"I told you, it pleases me."

"But I'm scared I don't want you to do this, I feel dizzy, please let me go."

"I like it when you're scared, you're adorable when your tremble. Now kiss me, open your mouth and enjoy it." Slap.

"Ouch you hurt my rear end, please stop!"

"I said to open your mouth when I kiss you, now open it!" Slap.

"Ouch that hurt."

"Well open your mouth then. That's better; your beautiful body pleases me, it's soft and curvaceous. Kiss me again... that better, now next time stick your tongue in my mouth and suck on my lips... That's a little better you are beginning to learn."

"What is beautiful, if I do what you ask... will you let me go?"

"If you don't please me... I'll never let you go. Beautiful is when someone looks better than someone else. Now get up and turn around I want to please myself fondling your fleshy rear end."

"Ouch you are digging your fingers into it." Slap, Slap, Slap.

"Ouch oh ouch."

"OK sit on my lap again."

"Oh no, you are naked now, what... what... what is that big thing?"

"It is my pleasure staff, there close your thighs on it and kiss me. Good... now move you body up and down, faster... faster. Cross your legs and squeeze my staff harder, keep your body moving. Oh good oh great."

"Eeew, What... what's that cream squirting out of your staffs mushroom, all over me?"

"It's love juice and your beautiful body is responsible for it because you pleasured me.

You must now take your finger and wipe it off your skin and then lick it off."

"Oh no, Yuk I won't do that!"

"Do you want me to spank you again?" Whack. "I'll slap you as many times as I need to."

"Ouch... Oh please no, what gives you the right... I'll... I'll try... It tastes... salty; what is it?"

"I'm your rightful master and I told you its love juice, it's your duty to clean it up.

There... that's a good female, you are pleasing me a little more now. Every bit, look... there are drops on my staff, get on your knees next to me and lick it off." That it, take my staff in your hand down low and squeeze it, then pull up on it keeping your lips around the mushroom while sucking hard. Good, do that again until it completely clean."

"There is no more now, I've cleaned it all... like you wanted. I feel dizzy, will you let me go please?"

"Well you see this pleasuring must be done four times a day for ten days. If you do it really well, this way and some other ways I'll show you later, then you go somewhere. I want to check you hymen now, lie back and spread your legs wide... There well... will you look at that, it's gone how come you're not a virgin. I want the truth?

"I... I touch it sometimes."

"Why?"

"Because it feels itchy inside and I use my finger to scratch. The first time it bled a little bit."

"So what does it feel like when you scratch it?"

"After a while it feels really good and then the itch goes away."

"Is it itchy now?

"Only a little, oh when you touch it like that it... ooh."

"Show me how you scratch your itch"

"I put my finger inside like this and move it in and out until I feel good down there and all over, then the itching stops."

"OK do it."

"Oh the itch is there and my finger is touching that spot and oooooh oooooh it feels good really good... There the itch is gone now. It was faster this time because you were fondling my body and kissing me I think. Why is that?"

"It's called mutual pleasuring between males and females."

"What are males and females?"

"You are a female and I am a male because I have a staff and no breasts among other things."

"I've never seen a person with a staff before, that is really strange."

"On this planet there are males and females, on Athena where you come from, there are only females."

"What do you mean Planet? Athena is the centre of the universe and the stars and planets are arranged in the heavens by her and shine above it during the nights, while in the day Athena travels in a golden carriage above, warming and lighting our world."

"You are no longer on Athena I brought you to this planet in a space transporter after locating you, near death in the waste-lands. You were being exposed for the sin of scratching your itch.I pick up females there regularly, that's how I make a living."

"But... but that is impossible, no one knew that I did that."

"Did you not have regular medical checkups?"

"Yes ever since I began to bleed I had quarterly check ups by the priestess."

"Were your hymen intact the time before?"

"Yes, I made it bleed before the last medical because the itch got really intense. But... but why didn't they just tell me not to do it then?"

"How long after the check up was it before you were told to go on this mission for

Athena?"

"One hour after and three weeks later they put me on the ship for the mission."

"Your planet was settled by a large group of females from this planet hundreds of years ago. They belonged to a fanatical sect that hated the male staff, female pregnancy and pleasuring disgusted them. We call females like that impotent. They procreate on Athena by selecting female eggs, fertilized by their own bone marrow in a laboratory and then selecting only female embryos.

Here we have babies by male female pleasuring."

"No, that is not possible, children are created by Athena during a holy ceremony in a petri dish.How could a male like you and a female like me created a baby by pleasuring?" Only

Athena creates life."

"I'll explain that to you in a few days. Why do you think you were sent to the wastelands, totally naked among dangerous wild animals?"

"The priestess told me that I had been selected by Athena to be reborn and renamed in a very solemn religious ceremony. Athena only reveals herself to mortals when they are naked and in an isolated area. I was told to burn my clothing in a rite on the beach while praying to Athena.

Then I started the mission, following the path of Athena's golden carriage."

"Yes I know, that fire is a base marker in my search pattern other that the ship. You had no food and little water for how long?"

"Ten days I think, I was scared sometimes but my fait in Athena kept me going."

"You were barely alive when my sensors registered the faint signs of a human life, two more days and you would have been dead or sooner if an animal had caught your scent. You have been in suspended animation for the voyage back here since the rescue. I have just revived you today, three weeks after returning."

"This is all very strange I don't understand. So I will never return to Athena?"

"No, and if you did you would be exposed again and die."

"What will happen to me then, will I stay here and pleasure you?"

"Only for ten days while you receive some basic training. Then I will sell you to a pleasure palace."

"What is sell and what will I do there?"

"You will use the skills that I teach you now to pleasure males, like you are pleasuring me. Selling mean providing something for money."

"What is money?'

"Money is something man has invented to trade for products he can't make himself or a service."

"You mean I will get the money for pleasuring in this palace?"

"No, your new owner will get the money. As an alien pleasure provider you are a commodity and can never have money."

"So how will I get food to eat and someplace to sleep?"

"Your owner will provide for all your needs including a cell to stay in, with part of the money he gets from the people you pleasure."

"What does he do with the other part of the money?"

"That is his profit and not your concern."

"So I will stay in this palace and pleasure males all my life?

"Well no, only as long as you are young and beautiful."

"What happens then?"

"You will most likely be sold to a pleasure house or a private citizen as a servant in a home; cleaning, cooking or whatever else his family needs."

"What is a pleasure house?"

"It is the same as a pleasure palace but for males without much money/"

"If I am sold to a private citizen will I provided pleasure for him?"

"If he chooses to use you for that, yes. You could of course also be sold while at the palace to someone as a pseudo wife or even be freed and become a wife, to bear children, if the

Athena sterilization in your case can be reversed."

"Sterilization?... How could I bear a child? Only Athena..."

"That's enough questions for now, I'll be back in a couple of hours. Lena, have her washed and feed and lock her up, you are not allowed to talk to her."

"Yes Master, I understand."

Day Two

"Has she been fed and washed this morning Lena."

"Yes Master."

"Bring her out then for a lesson, I need your assistance this time."

"Yes master I'll get her..."

"This lesson is to drain my staff orally. Lena will demonstrate and you will pay attention. Get on your knees next to her; watch how she pleasures it and the sack underneath with one hand and my shaft with the other... That's enough Lena; your turn now."

"Yes master I'll try."

"That's it, pleasure harder, harder. Not bad, not bad at all. Move her head Lena, show her the proper rhythm. That good for now, not too much Lena I don't want her choking on it.

Remember to swallow all the love juice; if you choke on it let some drip in to the palm of your hand and then lick it up when you can. Um great, swallow, swallow, um... um. That's it, that was not bad, take your time now and lick your palm... Good now stroke the staff and suck out any remainder.

You always have to do that, don't forget."

"Did I pleasure you correctly master. Will they like me at the palace?"

"You did fine but you have a lot to learn in the next eight days before the auction."

"Auction, what is an auction master?"

"That's where you will be sold to the pleasure palace coming up with the highest bid."

"What will you do then?"

"Go back to Athena and search for more exposed females."

"Why does Athena allow you do this?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.