Sweet Revenge - Cover

Sweet Revenge

Copyright© 2007 by Maria Rendes

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Revenge on a princess

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Size  

Three weeks had passed. She had given up escaping from the insane man. Leon had guards which even a spider couldn't crawl by without being unnoticed. Somehow the cunning Leon had written to her family and soothed them of their worry for her. As far as they were concerned she had gone away on holiday. She had been fuming when she found out that Leon had asked for someone to keep in correspondence on her behalf, but was grateful for the monthly update of her family. She was being well looked after, in-fact better than she had expected herself but she was still his prisoner. If she wanted to take a walk out into the garden she had to be accompanied never was she left alone that's why escape had been futile.

At least she had been granted clothes. Leon had been uncaring of what she wore because during the nights he would undress for his pleasure, so she was free to wear all she liked and in whatever style. No need for the formal and uncomfortable corsets or the horrid shoes she was used to wearing. Her hair was free to flow over her shoulders rather than be put up into heavy buns that were expected of a princess.

She had also grown used to Leon's ever persistent touches. Sometimes she would groan out in frustration from his lusty needs. He seemed intent on gaining pleasure only for himself leaving her to satisfy her body during the privacy of when she bathed.


Taking a long warm bath was exactly what Katarina had needed that evening. She let the warmth unwind her aching muscles and allowed her mind to flow free and uncaring of her present situation.

Stepping out of the bath she wrapped herself in the white silken towels and was pleasantly surprised to be met with a nice crackling fire. The maid must've come in during the bath and done it, making sure Katarina didn't catch a cold. Looking around the huge room and saw the wardrobe in the corner. Walking over she opened it to find only freshly pressed white shirts. Taking one she pulled it over herself. She loved the cool feel against her warm body and it rested just around her mid-calves giving her the freedom to move. She turned and walked over to the fireplace to dry her hair. The soft warm glow was so inviting that she couldn't resist kneeling next to it and watching the flames dance and radiate their heat.

She didn't hear the door open and close. Leon saw her at the fireplace and crept up behind her. "I love a woman on her knees" he smiled. Katarina whirled around to see Leon grinning down at her. She didn't reply but the anger was evident in her expressive brown eyes before turning back to the fire. "Get up wench" he leaned down and grabbed hold of her arm dragging her up and pulling her towards a full length mirror.

Forcing her to stand in front of the mirror with him dangerously close behind. She looked so virginal and innocent, Leon took a sharp intake of breath at the alluring sight she presented. "I want you to see yourself for what you are", running his hand against her right thigh. God did she hate him. She could tolerate being kidnapped and forced to experience the pleasures between husband and wife, but she couldn't tolerate the humiliation she was forced to endure. She watched him take hold of the hem and push it up until her bare sex was exposed. He parted her thighs and slid his hand in-between. She was dry but he'd take care of that soon enough. He teased her clit with his thumb, rubbing and rolling it relentlessly.

"Mmm Katarina you do make a lovely mistress. A beautiful whore. Who would've thought that the daughter of King Stephan would be in this position?" He could see her nipples react against the shirt to his coarse words and ran his other hand across each breast making sure to squeeze them. He noticed her watching his movements intensely and without warning shoved to fingers deep into her. She moaned, arching her back to relieve the pain. She struggled to free herself from his grasp, feeling his apparent arousal against her lower back. Leon amused himself by pulling out his fingers slowly and watching her wince in the process. Her eyes widened when he put his fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean. "You do look and taste delicious" he whispered running a finger along her delicate jaw line.

"Get on your knees Katarina" he demanded lowly as he let her go. He placed his strong hands on her shoulders and began to push her down.

Snapping out of her dreamlike state she pushed away backing away from him. "No!"

"I don't think that's a word you're allowed to say to me" advancing towards her. She felt to material covered wall behind her and nowhere to run. She tried with all her might to push him away from her, but her strength was no match for his own.

Scrunching the shirt Leon pulled her to him, making her bounce against his solid build. "Now let's start again hmm? Get on your knees and this time stay down" he demanded.

Leaving her with no choice she complied. She was just surprised when he left her abruptly and disappeared into the bathing room. Minutes passed when he returned. Naked. Katarina gasped when she saw him properly for the first time in his naked glory. His size and arousal were frightening. She could feel the blush run down her cheeks and cast her eyes downwards from embarrassment.

Leon walked up to her raising her chin until her eyes met his and then he held her gaze. "Take me in your mouth and suck on my cock. Make sure your pretty teeth don't make contact or you'll regret it" he said sternly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.