Ropeville Revenge
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Corner Ghost

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story - again a followup to Paul Purple's adventure Melody - Victor is invited to visit Ropeville, with his new slave, to check on his computer company that he inherited following the death of his brother. What he doesn't know is that he'll never return home.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   MaleDom   Light Bond  

"All rise! The court of Ropeville town is now in session, Judge Marshall presiding." The Usher bowed to the judge's bench as the Judge sat down, she banged her gavel.

"Usher; please read out the first case." She said.

The Usher stood and picked up a piece of paper. "Case number 55434; The State versus Victor Jones, 5 counts of murder in the first degree, accessory to kidnapping, malicious use of computer equipment to subvert national computer systems."

The judge looked up, "Is the defendant present in the court?"

Victor stood up and acknowledged his presence; the judge looked at him,

"And how do you plead?" she said.

"Not guilty to all the charges." He said, the judge was reading through the notes before her, she glanced at him again.

"You're sure about that plea?" She asked him, "I must say that the evidence here is overwhelming."

Amy stood up and protested, "Your honour, any evidence my client may have given was done so without his knowledge that he was being recorded, I wish to have it removed from the record as proper procedure was not followed."

The judge looked at the prosecution counsel, who also got to her feet, "Your honour, the evidence was gathered by the hotel who, as a normal function of ensuring the safety of its clients monitor the activities of the room, once they heard the evidence that we are going to produce they handed the tape over to the District Attorneys office who directed this action."

Victor spoke up, "But that is an invasion of my civil rights, they had no rights to do that, I demand that they be arrested for that!" he was quite angry, how dare these common people do that to him.

The prosecution counsel looked over at him and then spoke to the judge, "Your honour, the hotel does inform its guests about this facility and gives them the option to opt out from this protection, it's in clause 253 subsection 35 of the hotel policy document, which is available to view at the reception, if the client doesn't voice any objection then it's assumed that they agree to this, Mr. Jones should have realised this when he booked, however the hotel was legally obliged to act as it did."

The judge nodded her head, "Agreed, if the client wasn't aware of this point then it's his own problem."

Victor spoke urgently to Amy, who then stood up, "But your honour, the hotel didn't inform my client of any such policy, surely they are obliged to, and as they didn't then the evidence should not be used."

The judge shook her head, "I'm sorry, but since your client didn't enquire as to any such policies it was his own decision to stay there, the evidence remains. Does your client wish to change his plea?"

Amy looked at Victor who shook his head. He'd be damned if these people were going to get one over on him!

Amy turned to the judge, "No your honour, the plea stands."

The judge looked at the two counsels and then spoke. "Very well, I'll allow a recess of 2 hours for you to decide how to proceed, and then I'll try the case, with the information here I don't think it should last for more than 2 days." She banged the gavel and then said, "Next case?"


Victor was ushered to his feet he glanced around the room, he could see Stephanie and that blonde headed girl - Veronica, were sitting side by side, Stephanie was watching him as he walked by, the next case was being called out.

"Case number 55435; the town of Ropeville verses John Mystery, rape, assault and violation of Town code 3 against a minor Shelly Mystery."

As the prosecution and defence attorneys took their places for the next case, Victor was through the door, he turned to Amy.

"How is it that they can keep that tape?" He asked her, she nodded back to the court room.

"Because the judge said they can, I did warn you about that room, I thought you knew about the hotel's policy." She said.

"But that's not the normal policy for any hotel in the U.S." He said, Amy stopped in her tracks.

"But Victor, I thought you realised, This is Ropeville, our laws are different from those in the rest of the United States, it's part of an agreement we have with the Congress and House of Representatives, once you enter this county your 'normal' law mean nothing. It's that reason that this case is only going to run a few days instead of the 'normal' months, its something that all residents and their descendants have agreed to, it's part of their rights in this county." Amy was talking as if this was commonplace. Victor shook his head.

"Well then, as all these took place outside this damned place I should be tried there!" he said reasonably, again Amy shook her head.

"As I said, the Ropeville residents and descendants all agree to this, whether they know it or not," she looked at him and said, "Your mother was born in Ropeville, which makes you a resident of Ropeville, your brother, also a resident, married a resident of Ropeville, through these two links you niece, Melody is a resident, I know it sound confusing, but the fact remains that as a resident of Ropeville you come under our jurisdiction. Which you will find out is swift and just." He shook his head.

"How can you say that to me, you're supposed to be defending me against the charges?" His shoulders were sagging as he said this, he could taste defeat and he didn't like it.

Amy smiled, "I will defend you, to the best of my abilities, I remember Samantha, and her daughter looked just like her. I know you had John and Samantha killed, I've heard the tape myself, I can't say I like you cousin, but I'm the only on who said I'd do the job." Her voice now showed the venom that she was concealing. He looked at her, he realised that she wasn't on his side.

"I don't want either of you to defend me, I demand another lawyer!" he said.

Amy shook her head, "You didn't hear me properly did you? Nobody else would touch this case!"

He made his decision, after all what was the point of being a god if you couldn't make up your own mind. "Then I'll defend myself. It shouldn't be that difficult!"

Amy smiled at him, "I'm sorry you feel like that, but here are the case notes, and witnesses, I won't argue with you, but I wish you good luck," As she walked away she said to Mandy, "He's going to need it!"

Victor spent the next hour reading the witness statements, and then he came across the statement by Veronica, how she knew Melody, how badly Melody was treated at home, her loss of her parents. This he knew was a weak link, any evidence given by this girl was hearsay, he could have it thrown out and then the prosecution would have only this kidnapper's evidence, which couldn't prove any link between himself and Melody's kidnap, the recording he could put down to verbal meandering whilst he was under the influence of drugs. Yes it would work, and the orders he gave to the software company were verbal only, there was no paper link to him, he could say that a disgruntled employee had heard his plans to re-organise the company and was trying to discredit him, there went the computer charge, he waved his hand in triumph. Yes it would work! And he'd leave without a stain on his character.


The previous case overran which gave Victor more time to smooth out his case, the other man being found guilty and was sent to the town prison for 15 years. The guards informed Victor that the case would be held in the afternoon, and brought him in his lunch, which he ate with relish, he was smiling when the guards came to escort him to the courtroom, when he sat at the desk, alone, and the judge looked at him.

"Mr. Jones," She started, "We notice that your counsel is not present, do you wish to wait for them to arrive?" He stood up.

"No, your honour." He said, "I'd prefer to conduct my own defence."

She looked at him as if weighing him up and then said, "Mr. Jones, This is a case which could have far reaching repercussions to you, I would strongly urge you to re-consider your actions."

He shook his head, "Your honour, I know how important this case is, and I feel that I can do better than the court appointed attorneys." He made himself sound so impressive he knew that the judge would allow this, he willed her to do so, and it must have worked because she said.

"Very well Mr. Jones, you have elected yourself to act as defence attorney, I have tried to dissuade you, so I call the court to order and ask the prosecution to present its case." She nodded towards the Prosecution counsel who rose up and started speaking.

"Your honour, this is a relatively simple case, the accused Mr. Victor Jones, had his brother and sister-in-law killed in order to gain control over his brother's companies, to ensure that he had complete control he arranged for his niece, Melody Jones, to be kidnapped and killed, he also killed the two people assigned by Jonathan Jones to look after and protect his daughter, the aforesaid Melody, as they had discovered that he'd been siphoning off funds from the companies illegally."

Victor rose up from his seat, "Objection your honour!" he said, at the judge's questioning look he added, "There has been no charges raised about embezzlement, and so any reasoning using this is merely conjecture." He gazed at the judge willing her to accept what he had said.

"Objection sustained, the counsel for the defence is correct, nothing has been presented to this court for a separate charge of embezzlement, and I direct that the words are struck from the record."

Victor sat down, yes his powers were still active, he'd influenced the judge properly, he was going to get away with this, he could tell.


The prosecution counsel gathered herself again and continued, "But for some reason the kidnapping went better than he expected, the kidnapper succeeded in his abduction causing a problem for the accused, he himself kidnapped a child from a nearby trailer park, killed her and mutilated her face and body to preclude identification of the corpse, which was then dumped into a pond containing piranha fish. By this method he'd identified his nieces' corpse and made himself sole beneficiary of his brother's will.

"Using his power as CEO of the software companies he ordered a worm virus to be activated to remove all details of Paul, Samantha and Melody Jones, in order to remove any available DNA information that could be used."

Again Victor rose up, "Objection! There is no evidence that any such order was given, to allow such a thing would require letters of authority before any competent person would even think of doing such a thing, even if it's possible." Again he concentrated at the judge, 'sustain the objection, they are wrong' he thought at her.

This time something must have gone wrong, he couldn't have thought hard enough as the judge said, "Objection overruled, it is up to the prosecution to prove their accusations, and they will have plenty of opportunities to do this, counsel may continue."

The prosecution counsel continued, "We have witnesses to the facts brought before you, and have recorded evidence by the witnesses and the accused that establishes beyond any doubt that he has done these things purely to advance his aims."

The prosecution attorney sat down, "The defence has a right to address the court before the evidence is produced."

Victor stood up and faced the judge. "Thank you your honour, I have to state that there is no evidence that can stand up in this court, the majority of the state's evidence is hearsay and largely inadmissible -" This time he was interrupted by the judge.

"Mr. Jones, it is up to this court to decide what is and is not admissible, you have the right to challenge that decision if you want, but I warn you that I will not take too much time wasting from you, now please continue." She told him.

Victor was slightly flustered; obviously she required more of his influence. He gazed at her allowing his thought to concentrate on how honest he was, and good natured, he'd show the cunt just what a good guy he was, he had pictures of her suspended from the ceiling with her legs parted and him holding a whip ready to cut her skin, but he gathered himself and continued.

"You've been told by the prosecution that I have murdered these people for monetary gain, that I would kill my own brother," 'that stupid goody-good idiot of a brother' he thought to himself, "and sister-in-law, that I would arrange for my own niece to be taken by ruffians to be killed, and that I killed another child just to obtain control over all the companies owned by her, I ask you, would a sane person do that?" 'I certainly would' he thought, "And then the prosecution would ask you to believe that I would try to cover my tracks by allowing a non-existent virus to attack computers, such a thing would be beneath me." He paused for effect, glancing around the room, he saw a frown on Samantha's face, 'but then she'd never speak out as she was such a submissive little cow' he thought smugly to himself, "But I understand that the public needs to know the truth, and where better than in this court of law to provide that truth." He sat down to show that he'd finished.

The judge looked at the prosecution and nodded, "Your honour, the prosecution would like to first attend to the kidnapping part of the indictment, and would call its first witness, Mr. Paul Purple."


A tall man walked to the stand, he was about 40 years old, as he walked past Victor, he smiled, it wasn't a nice smile, Victor was concerned, he hadn't seen this man before, and his evidence was in two parts, his own testimony and video footage.

The prosecution started, "Please give your name and your occupation."

The man smiled, "My name here is Mr. Paul Purple and I'm currently employed as a school teacher at the girl's school."

She smiled at him, "And was this by your own choice?" she asked.

He gave a small grin, "No, it was part of my sentence as community work, one of my former jobs was as a teacher, and there was a vacancy in the school, the decision was made to use my knowledge to the town's advantage."

"Now Mr. Purple why were you sentence to this strenuous work?" There was a titter from the audience in the court; the judge banged her gavel to maintain order.

Paul looked at Victor, "I was convicted of kidnapping a citizen of Ropeville, with the intent to turn her into a sex slave for the amusement and control of Mr. Victor Jones."

The prosecutor pushed the point, "And what was the name of your victim?"

Still looking at Victor, Paul replied, "Melody Jones."

The prosecutor started to sound relaxed with her next question, "Why did you come here?"

"A few days after I'd taken her, I found out that there was a manhunt out for her killer and that of her two servants, although they weren't called that, my normal contact had shut himself away from me and so my only recourse was to contact a previous client, she put me in touch with the police station here who arranged for my," He shrugged at this point, "Capture, I suppose would be the word for it."

The prosecution asked, "And what of your victim?"

He smiled at her, "Melody? She was taken to the hospital for observation, however she wouldn't get to sleep before she'd seen me, but I understand she's fine now and with friends." He looked into the crowd and smiled at someone; Victor turned around but couldn't see who.

The prosecution nodded, "Right enough about why you are here, how did you become involved with Victor Jones."

Paul sat back and started to talk, he explained how he'd received a phone call setting up the deal, he didn't give any details about the person who phoned, he just called him a go-between, he went on to say how he didn't like the feel of the plan, but decided to go ahead with it, then he described his meeting with Victor, how he'd set up the cameras first to ensure that he'd have the meeting on video, and how he'd gotten the plans to the house where Melody was sleeping. He went on to describe the kidnapping, of keeping Melody in a cage in his basement, how he'd planed to convert her from a frighten girl into a sex slave, then how the whole plan was shelved when Victor said that he'd killed two people in the house and that the police had found a body which Victor had identified as Melody's, when he was passed onto the police at Ropeville, he realised that this was their only hope, and so he placed himself into their hands.

The prosecutor then pressed the point, "So you met with Victor Jones whilst planning your kidnap?"

Paul nodded, "Yes I did, I wanted to see the person who was paying for this, and I needed to check my feelings."

"And what was your opinion of the person?" she asked.

"I wouldn't trust him, he'd try to smile to your face and stab you in the back." Said Paul evenly, Victor glared at him, trying to kill him with his eyes, but still the power didn't emerge, he must be protected by another god Victor decided, but then he knew that he'd have his revenge on him.

The prosecutor turned to the judge, "Your honour I have no further questions for this witness, I do have recorded evidence that I would like to show, but I want the defence a change to cross-question the witness first."

The judge nodded and said to Victor, "Do you have any questions for the witness?"

Victor stood up and, trying very hard not to snarl, said, "You say you recognise me from our meeting?" At Paul's reply of yes, Victor said, "So what was I wearing at the time?"

Paul's reply was so accurate that Victor could feel his position being threatened, a cloth cap, dark glasses, a thick coat and leather gloves. Was the reply, the fact that the meeting was set up in the dark made the glasses even more of a risk, but Victor had wanted to ensure that he couldn't be recognised.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.