Rape - Cover

Rape

Copyright© 2007 by Maria Rendes

Chapter 3

His words kept repeating themselves in her mind as soon stood in the park hand on her belly. She was nearly eight weeks gone, and her belly had a gentle swell which even Seth hadn't noticed. Then again he never noticed anything, too busy taking what he wanted and damaging all who stood in the way.

This time the tears that rolled down her eyes were not of grief or misery but of anger. The doctor had told her what she had feared the most and now Seth's reaction had made her decision easier. She would get rid of this child that was created through hate. How could she love it anyway after how it had been created? Then and there she decided to take the next step and somehow right the wrong that had laid itself at her door.

Maddy was feeling emotionally as well as physically drained. She hadn't asked for any of this. She wasn't ready to be a mother at a tender young age especially not with a guy like Seth who always took.

The procedure had gone swiftly and the nurse had been kind and understanding. Maddy now sat on her bed unable to move too much. She hadn't seen Seth for five days since the confirmation of her pregnancy. She closed her eyes and wished she had never told him. His arrogance had taken her breath away, as she never expected him to be so cold and unfeeling towards his child she carried. Maddy just shook her head and kept telling herself that she would have to be strong. So far life had challenged her to her limits. Everything would look better in the morning, it always did, well that is what she was told before moving to this God forsaken town. Exhausted she fell asleep without changing her position.

When Maddy opened her eyes it was just after 3 a.m., her neck hurt and as she leaned forward to stretch her arms, the pain from thighs made her cringe. Somehow she managed to get off the bed to change into her pyjamas and get under the covers before sleep consumed her again.

After a while Maddy had the strangest dream that someone was stroking her cheek and began to smile. As the rubbing became more persistent she slowly began to open her eyes and adjust them to the dim light coming through her window. Looking back at her was Seth. His eyes contradicted his hand's gentleness. "Wake up Maddy" his voice was cold.

Fear paralysed her and she froze. Violently pulled back the covers Seth roamed his eyes along her body. She looked so vulnerable and virginal, just like the first night two months ago. "What do you want?" her voice snapped him back to the present.

"Did you get rid of it?" so business-like. When she didn't answer, he reached down and placed his hand on her belly and rubbed it. She winced from the pain.

"Please, don't. I'm still sore" her answer was enough for him. He turned to leave.

"That's it? You're just going to leave? No jumping on me? No tearing off my clothes? No raping me and then leaving?" she was so angry that the words were rolling off her tongue faster than she could imagine herself.

"Do you want me to sweetheart" his arrogance took her breath away and before she could stop herself she slapped him hard. The imprint of her hand was beginning to show. Seth fought the urge to backhand her, fearing a fall could cause bleeding and then what would he do?

When Maddy realised she wasn't going to be repaid with slap of his own she fell back. The energy drained from her traumatised body. "Why Seth? Just tell me what I did to you? For which of my crimes as I paying for?".

"Why? Look at you! Always so nice, so caring, so... so bloody perfect. I don't need a reason. I just can" his eyes burned into her very core. "Goodnight Maddy" and without a second glance walked out of her room. She lay slumped against the bed. His was sick. Admitting his reasons were enough to make Maddy think of ho to extract revenge. No-more she had had enough.

After two weeks of recovering, Maddy had made the decision to be strong and reserved if her plan was to work. Seth wouldn't know what had hit him. No more lies, deceit, fear, anguish or nightmares. She was going to get even. She wouldn't let him touch another woman as long as she lived-a promise she was going to fulfil even if it would kill her.

Seth was his usual self; smug and arrogant. He'd watch Maddy from under his dark eyes walking through the campus, at the library and in classes. She was coping very well since that first night. She never made a scene, never cried, shouted or retaliated. She just took what was given to her, what he gave to her. He loved the power he had. He couldn't be touched; they both knew that and that's why he always went back for more. He never felt guilty over the abortion. No way would a girl like Maddy make claims that he was the father. Girls like Maddy were only worth one thing; a good fuck.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.