Rape - Cover

Rape

Copyright© 2007 by Maria Rendes

Chapter 2

Maddy heard her front door slam and reality hit her hard. His words kept replaying in her head. She felt sick, violated, confused. Her world, her aspirations, everything she'd worked hard for had been brutally taken away from her. Why? How? These questions kept running through her mind over and over again but with no answers.

She desperately wanted to go to the police, but the chief was a well known family friend of Seth's. No-one would believe her; instead they'd arrest her for wasting police time. Maddy then and there decided that she would have to remain quiet and get on with her life if she wanted to survive living here. Moving away wasn't an option she could afford. She laughed a bitter laugh. Where was the fairness?

The pain between her legs was unbelievable, she was sure he'd damaged her permanently. Unable to close them, she remained where she was until she could manage to crawl to the bathroom to get a wet towel to wipe off the drying cum-mixed blood that had slid down her legs. Every touch inflamed the burning pain, she was sure she'd have dark bruises by morning. Her nipples hurt too; the bastard had drawn blood from every part of her body. Somehow with excruciating pain Maddy walked to her bed and climbed in. as she lay her head back against the pillows her body shut down as if it was trying to numb away the emotional as well as the physical pain.


Maddy woke up late the next morning, not that she had slept, just half hour here or there. She got out of bed and taking baby steps walked over to the full length mirror. Her eyes reflected the horror she saw. As suspected she had dark bruises practically everywhere, except for a faint red mark on her left cheek. Seth had been clever to strike areas that could easily be covered with clothing and had made sure not to break bones. Too many questions would be asked if she'd been forced to go to hospital, so obviously he'd known she could do nothing. This fuelled the bitterness even more as salty tears rolled down her cheeks in despair.

She had a choice; either she could hide away in her house, or face the world and pray that she could avoid him at all costs, hoping that having had her once would have gotten her out of his system.


The first two weeks had been fine. She had avoided him whenever she could and the times that she did bump into her, he acted as if she were transparent. Somehow she was grateful. Maybe her thoughts had been confirmed. However each night she'd check the entire house before heading to bed. Her locks had been changed and that eased her mind slightly. She never did find out how he got in the first time.

Her bruises were fading to a dull yellow, and the throbbing pain was reduced to a dull ache. No-one had suspected anything as she wore clothes covering her body and she didn't hang out much after class for people to ask questions. As far as she was concerned nothing had happened, that was her method of coping with problems even as a child. Denial.

Her workload kept her preoccupied and this weekend she was planning to revise three essays before they got their final marks.


Sitting on her bed, Maddy was over half way through her third essay. She planned to lie in bed the next day so she'd worked really hard the whole day. Lost in her essay she heard a noise come from downstairs. Seth! That was the first thing that came into her mind. Getting up very slowly, she took an umbrella and went down to investigate. On entering each room, the first thing she did was to switch on the lights. No-one was there.

Maddy scorned her overactive imagination and headed upstairs to finish off her essay. Walking in she closed the door. No sooner had she done so, when a strong hand clamped over her hand whilst the other held onto her waist tightly. She immediately began to struggle but it was futile and after a few minutes she gave up. Releasing her, she swirled to come face to face with her rapist. Her stomach plummeted when her fears were confirmed.

"What do you want?" She asked, swallowing hard as she stared at him in disbelief.

"I think you know." He sneered, closing in on the distance between them, suffocating her. Out of desperation she lunged forward and attacked him with all her might. Like a wild animal Maddy scratched, kicked and punched aiming anywhere she could, but to no avail. Seth easily overpowered and pushed her down onto the floor, clenching her wrists together and using the weight of his body to crush the rest of her into immobility.

After what seemed like eternity he said, "Spread your thighs for me". She shook her head as he continued to stare at him.

"Sweetheart it's not a request", it was as if he was talking to a lover. It was sickening.

"I won't do it. I won't degrade myself for you." and before she could stop him he was tearing the clothes from her body. She had angered him too greatly with her refusal and this was her punishment. Her vulnerable naked body now lay beneath his, exposed to his gawking gaze. Seth fumbled with his pants, pulling out his hardened cock and rubbing it along her inner thighs. She winced, closing her eyes and turned her head so that she didn't have to look at him and his sickening victorious expression. She felt his fingers firmly grip her chin and face her to him.

"Look at me." He commanded.

When she didn't comply and continued to keep them closed in defiance, he slapped her hard across the cheek making her head fly to the side. "Do it or I'll make this hurt so much; death will feel like a comfort." He threatened. Her eyes snapped open at his words to see usual evil expression looking back at her.

"Please don't do this, you've already had me once" she desperately pleaded.

"I can touch you anytime I like. You're mine, remember?" He casually informed whilst the back of his fingers caressed her already bruising cheek with tenderness that frightened her.

He had played with her long enough. Holding her down, Seth began to knead each breast painfully, squeezing them in his palm as if weighing them. His mouth fell to her nipples his teeth biting till blood surfaced. She tried to buck him off, but his strength was no match for her own. She didn't want to be his victim again, but as minutes passed her fight slowly drained from her body.

Suddenly he moved his hand down her body moving coarsely through her sensitive sore flesh to use his thumb to swirl around her clit. Maddy immediately flinched from the contact. "Please don't," she begged. He ignored her plea taking whatever he wanted. Seth was gratified to see the look of pained horror in her eyes when she realized what he could do to her. He pressed insistently on her clit, rubbing his finger faster and faster around the swollen nub.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.