Arousing Leigha - Cover

Arousing Leigha

Copyright© 2007 by Sweet Leigha

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - The three of them had it all: money, power, respect. And a dark secret that bound them even closer than their sexual triangle. They had it all until into their lives came Leigha. Sweet, innocent, beautiful, married Leigha. They had to have her no matter what it took.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Slow  

Leigha looked out the window of the big truck as it moved along. She was still startled at the silent confrontation she had just had with the State trooper but she continued to slowly stroke herself between the legs. Not only was it pleasing her but she also knew Marty loved it.

Her mind was again trying to put the past few months all together, trying to understand what had happened to a young loving wife that all at once she was so involved, so mentally trapped into such deviant practices as had happened. She still had no idea of Marty's knowledge of her activities, his involvement in the whole sordid thing. And she never would.

She just knew they had both of them had been going overboard lately to please each other. And for a good reason.

Immediately following that enlightening visit to David's office she had felt ashamed, humiliated. Maybe what had happened prior to that Friday night was not her fault. She had, at least most of the time, been fully under the influence of a drug that inhibited her good sense.

But that one night was different. It was clear now that she had received almost no sedative. Not only had she not been sedated but also he hadn't even bothered to treat her. Not that she needed it but she erroneously felt that only she knew that.

She was now convinced that from the start she had been brought into that office for one thing and one thing alone... to be seduced.

And had she ever been seduced!! Even then she slightly ground her ass into the seat and felt the walls of her pussy contract a little just thinking about how that huge cock had penetrated her so painfully until she thought she would pass out, only to recover and be rewarded with fulfillment she never thought possible. Even in her most sensual dreams.

But that wasn't the wonderment of what was happening to her. Oh, no. That could possibly have been dealt with.

What was even more astonishing was all that had happened since that infamous night almost two weeks ago.

Her visits to room three hadn't stopped!!

She closed her eyes, visualizing every minute, every event that had unfolded since that fateful Friday night.

She and Marty had gone through a very strange weekend, emotions running from shying away from each other to torrid sex. There were times that she almost thought he knew... that her secret wasn't so much a secret.

Then came Tuesday night. What was she to do? There was no cancellation, no nothing. How was she to explain not wanting to go?

She looked out the truck window and mentally winced. She knew damned well what happened, why she hadn't cancelled or bowed out of the situation altogether.

She had been so sexually aroused by David's fucking that she couldn't seem to stop her from wondering what it would be like to be in that room again. What would happen?

She would never have guessed. Or maybe she could. There had been that session before that she had left with that strong vision of Dusty.

Of Dusty taking her in the ass.

This time it was no vision. She had no sooner received another of the impotent shots that David left the room and Dusty walked in. Somehow the shock wasn't as great as it should have been. She was so mentally saturated with sex that she didn't object, relenting instead to his searching hands and mouth. Within minutes he had ravaged her with both but his pleasuring foreplay didn't prepare her for the rest of the evening.

In a way she thought impossible, in the next thirty minutes Dusty had slowly and carefully seduced her ass as if it were her demanding pussy. She had recently begun to let Marty take her in the ass but it was nothing like this.

At the moment while riding in that truck she couldn't seem to visualize every detail of that night but there was a definite end result... the insatiable burning and longing for Dusty and his cock pleasing her ass couldn't be denied, even days later.

And of course as soon as they got home Marty insisted they have sex. She was totally taken aback when he demanded that she surrender to his demands, placing her on her knees on the side of the bed before standing behind her and pumping her ass as if he had never had it. It was if he could read her mind.

They had both exploded in a gigantic mutual orgasm. It had been wonderful.

But not enough to prevent her from returning that Friday night to totally surrender again to David's cock. And again last night, walking away with a tantalizing aftermath caused by Dusty again burying himself into her welcoming ass.

She just couldn't seem to pull away from it. No matter how she promised herself to end it when the actual hour came the pull was so strong, the anticipation so high, she couldn't control it.

She was being fucked by so many in so many ways she just couldn't break the cycle.

She glanced at Marty. She loved him so much and bless his heart he knew nothing.

Marty guided the big rig along the road and studied Leigha carefully.

He loved her right now more than ever before. Her innocence gone, her sexuality completely exposed, she filled his senses daily to a breaking point.

She had no idea how much he knew. He had watched her four times now, twice each with David and Dusty. He was getting ready to put a stop to it soon but right now he was as hooked on it as she. It seemed so strange, so utterly unreal, but he absolutely loved watching her get fucked. And stopping it right now wasn't going to wipe the deed away. What was done was done. He just wanted to play it out for another two weeks, to allow them as much of the sexual fantasy they were living in to transpire as much as possible. And Leigha certainly didn't seem to object.

She had no idea she was fulfilling a long-standing fantasy.

He always had two. One was to screw an older, super attractive woman. Rhonda had filled the bill on that, not just meeting his dream but doing it in such a way he never dreamed possible. She far surpassed his visions and he knew she had no intentions of letting him go, even after all other activities would stop.

But he thought the other fantasy would never be filled in his lifetime.

For years he had wondered what it would be like to watch Leigha with another man.

He glanced again over at her and smiled. How odd the timing. She was bringing herself to another little orgasm, squirming in her seat as she did so. He had no idea it was the vivid memory of Dusty's cock that was making her squirm so as she came.

Marty remembered precisely the moment that he had mentally conjured up the image of Leigha and somebody else.

They had been married a little over nine months. He and Leigha had met after high school and, being from different towns, had never dated each other prior to that. He wasn't a fool. He had been fucking since he was fifteen and he had no reason to think she hadn't fooled around at least some before him. She certainly wasn't a virgin when they married.

There was a guy named Troy that she had dated two years in high school before they drifted apart. Leigha didn't speak of him often but Marty knew there had been a close relationship there that maybe Leigha thought would progress past where it did.

Instead, Troy went in the Marines and within months all communications mutually stopped. She never saw or heard from him again before they got married and moved out of town

About seven months after their marriage there was an event that made the local papers. Troy was in Iraq and had ignored his own safety while placing himself in between two warring sects involved in a gunfight in order to protect a family caught in the middle.

Even though Troy insisted it happened often he received a nice medal and was greeted back home as a hero during his mid tour leave.

There wasn't a huge celebration but the one planned couldn't be complete without Leigha being there. Both Troy and Leigha's family made that clear.

The two of them attended a really nice evening function at Troy's parent's house. Although everybody insisted the dress was casual Leigha dressed up a little. She looked great in a real short red dress that was perfect for her. Marty thought the front of it was a little daring but he said nothing. In fact, every time she leaned over she exposed her breasts in a tiny white bra that you could see through.

It was just one of those evenings for Marty. He knew few people there and milled around just to be friendly. Leigha was different. Every person she met was treated like a long lost best friend.

In the case of Troy it was true. They had been very close for a long time and Marty wasn't about to guess how exactly close they had been.

Marty didn't know what to expect but when he met Troy he was totally impressed with him. Troy wouldn't have wanted it that way but that was part of his draw. He was an extremely handsome young man that was very easy to like. He quickly brushed off any ideas of him being a hero, mentioning instead all the wounded that were more important than he.

Marty didn't try to take up too much of his time. He knew Troy had a lot of people to talk to whereas he had none.

About nine that night there was still a full house but you could tell this thing was about to slow down. As he had already done several times that night Marty walked outside for a while and stood alone in the darkness. The fresh air did him well.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.