Arousing Leigha
Chapter 6: Rhonda's Reversal

Copyright© 2007 by Sweet Leigha

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Rhonda's Reversal - The three of them had it all: money, power, respect. And a dark secret that bound them even closer than their sexual triangle. They had it all until into their lives came Leigha. Sweet, innocent, beautiful, married Leigha. They had to have her no matter what it took.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Slow  

The thing about "My Little Princess" ate on Rhonda a little more than it should and she knew it. She made herself calm down and remember that she wasn't in a contest with Leigha. Not only had Leigha not once challenged her or tried to take away anybody's affection but also she wasn't even aware of what was happening. In fact, she really liked the girl.

She was in her own right incredibly sexy and Rhonda found Leigha's sexual reaction to men to be extremely stimulating. Just watching her could make Rhonda recover from orgasm very quickly, boiling her over into another time after time in a short span. Watching other women in room three had not nearly the effect on her.

And David would always be David and Dusty would be Dusty. There would be life after Leigha. Rhonda knew that at some point in the fairly near future they would all have to give up Leigha whether they wanted to or not. This was the culmination of a long time dream that would not last forever. They all knew that.

But in her devious thoughts, her evil plan, Rhonda was approaching the whole thing from an entirely different direction. If she played her cards right, they might not be able to hang on to Leigha but she damned well might be able to have Marty for as long as he enjoyed her charms. For sure, any inhibitions about spousal cheating would be vanquished.

She had the trump card. She knew exactly what everybody was doing and when. They knew nothing about her.

And that's the approach she took. For the next few weeks she stayed out of sight and let the events play out in front of her. Not a lot was different... Leigha was in room three twice a week while Marty sat out in the waiting room, waiting for Leigha and being the recipient of more and more of Rhonda's charms.

Each time she found a new way to torment him, always leaving him with a massive hard on. The glimpses of tit she had given him at first to test the waters were now long looks that she knew were having a huge effect on him. His cock was hard from the time he came in the office until after he left. Some of the fantastic poundings Leigha later received from Marty were a special gift from Rhonda.

Rhonda had not shown any interest in being in the room with Leigha so she wasn't invited to any of the "team meetings" involving her. But by eavesdropping and careful scrutiny she picked up on a few things that helped her understand what was happening.

Both David and Dusty had become a little more liberal with their approach to Leigha. From their first cautious beginnings over a period of the next few visits they became more experimental. Time was still a major factor every time Leigha was in the room but they managed to adapt.

One of the most significant changes was positioning. Both men, without the other knowing it, had quickly advanced to the point that they were up on the table with a full head to toe mounting of Leigha. Missionary style, so to speak. Rhonda found it amusing that, with any other woman, both would have been quick to abandon this position for something more experimental.

Even though watching the proceedings in her little room would inevitably bring out multiple orgasms from her, Rhonda was beginning to find it all a little mundane. She knew that, in the near future, watching escapades with Leigha would be no more entertaining than those of the many other women who had visited room three.

But Rhonda was not so lax in her observations that she didn't pick up on a change. It was small, but it was very noticeable.

After Leigha's third visit, it seemed that she was a lot more proactive, more intimate than before. Not only was she being aroused faster but also once she was sexually awakened there was just something different. She had begun moving her body in perfect unison with theirs, wrapping her arms and legs around them as she responded to every stroke with those of her own. She seemed to be much more aware of her surroundings, soft words spoken more clearly than before and reacting much more coherently to her surroundings. At times she didn't seem to be "under" at all.

But the real giveaway was her kisses. Where as earlier she had been a sleepy recipient, now she had become willing almost to the point of aggressive when she felt their mouths near hers. She searched for their lips rather than just reacting.

And her orgasms were becoming more frequent, harder, and much, much louder. The woman could rip an orgasm!

There had to be a reason.

She found it. She overheard David and Dusty talking on the phone. Evidently they were concerned about the amount of the sedative Leigha was getting. She was receiving it at a much more frequent rate than any of the other women. Could it accumulate in her system? David had no idea. Based on that the two of them agreed to slightly reduce the amount she was getting. They now felt that, if she became too aware of what was happening, she would be quiet and bow out rather than make a scene. It would change their relationship with her but they were willing to take that chance.

So that was it! Little Leigha was no longer going under as far as the others. Her new appreciations to her surroundings were because she was feeling more of it in a natural state.

Miss Leigha was getting closer and closer to not just knowing she was actually being ravaged but also who was doing it!

A wicked thought went through Rhonda's mind. She had watched David time after time carefully measure out and prepare the shot before the "patient" arrived. He always put the syringe in a drawer in room three prior to the event and when the time came administered it without so much as giving it a second glance.

"H-u-m-m-m," she thought. "If he is reducing the dosage a little what if..."

At the moment she had to let the little thought pass. She had a more pressing situation. Not only was time marching on with this whole thing but those two birds were changing the rules.

"Well! This changes things a bit," Rhonda thought.

"Screw this! No telling when they might just abandon the whole thing," went through her mind. It's time to make a move.

It wasn't going to take a lot of planning. The planning phase for this had started so long ago she had forgot when it began.

It didn't require any precise execution. What was going to happen was simple enough.

What everything hinged upon, what the final result would be, was up to one thing and one thing alone.

Marty.

When carefully manipulated into that darkened room and exposed to the informative side of that mirror, what would be his reaction.

Surprised? Oh, yeah. No doubt.

Shocked? A given.

Angry and hurt? It would be there.

But this was with what Rhonda was rolling the dice. This was her ace in the hole. Her sole hope. She knew there would be an immediate negative reaction but she was planning on that being replaced by another response.

Pure eroticism. She was placing her bets all on one horse. She had tested him, teased him, felt him out. She felt fully confident that she could fire Marty up so sexually that when he was exposed to the lascivious scene in front of him the initial shock and anger would very quickly be replaced by nothing but pure sexual reaction. She was betting that with her charms and offerings all the shock and hurt would be replaced in minutes by the sheer lewdness, the lustful pull of the scene in front of him.

She felt the rapture would overwhelmingly override the pain.

But she needed to quit tuning up and start playing. All at once she decided the future was now. The bait had to be set.

Marty was so screwed. Literally! Not only did he have no idea of the life changing events that were about to unfold but also he was already reeling from those that were already in progress.

The first thing was the immediate and so very dramatic change in Leigha for the first 48 hours or so after each of her treatments. She was so sexually charged, so open to new horizons, that she just blew his mind. Anal sex, trying new positions in which she was the aggressor... it was all new and incredibly wonderful.

There were some small things that made him wonder. After each of the Friday night visits she came home different. It sounded stupid but he couldn't seem to shake it. It was always the same. Without fail she jumped on him immediately after getting home. He didn't mind her being the aggressor but for some reason her pussy just didn't seem the same, like she was much larger than his capacity to fill. Even then sex was okay and by morning she seemed normal.

And the anal sex was always reserved for Tuesday nights or early Wednesday mornings. She was always the one who took the lead, gently lowering herself down his well-lubricated shaft while he entered her ass. He was amazed how tight she was and even more so that she could come to such explosive orgasms with him even as gently as he was pumping her rectum. It was only on that one special night each week that she seemed to have special need to be filled. He wasn't going to complain, especially after it took him all these years to get her to do it all.

Maybe to clear their conscious, after Leigha's second office visit David and Dusty started insisting she take the day off after the Tuesday visit, riding shotgun with Marty in the big Kenworth rather than doing her normal chores. Of course they paid her for her time.

Again, Marty and she were thrilled, wondering again how they had fallen into such wonderful employers.

It was on the first of these trips that she "accidentally" found one of the little crotch novels that Marty read ever so often. In fact, Dusty had suggested to him to let her discover it.

"See if it moves her, Marty. Something has to."

He was right. It was on that trip that the book stimulated her and she started putting on her show, masturbating to orgasm after orgasm on the trip before succumbing to Marty's cock.

All of this in itself kept Marty in a sexual frenzy. He certainly didn't need any more inputs.

But he got them. It was to the point that Marty was more anxious to get to Leigha's office visit than she.

After the initial couple times of teasing him, Marty was no longer sure what Rhonda was going to do next. What he knew so far was that she kept appearing in the office apparently when she wasn't supposed to be, giving him one weak excuse after another why she was there. Always it was followed by his promise not to let anybody know, including Leigha.

Even on it's own merit he wouldn't have mentioned it to anybody. But there was a bonus program.

At first it was a quick glimpse of her gorgeous breasts. Very quickly the glimpses changed to extended full views, her unencumbered breasts left dangling right in his face for minutes at a time.

He accepted it as just what it was... teasing. What he wasn't too sure about were the kisses that she started to bestow on him and the soft, whispered warnings.

"You're not giving her what she wants." Every visit ended with that.

And that was the state of Marty's world on the Friday visit she planned to attack. Rhonda couldn't have hoped for a better, more primed target.

He was doomed.

Rhonda had thought it over many times. What was the best way to approach him? At first she had been concerned about an abrupt rejection, him pushing her away and even worse telling somebody about it.

She was well past that. There was no way Marty was going to reject her. It was just down to timing and she was well past the time.

She decided to take one last week to "prime" him before she exposed him to room three. She knew exactly the sequence she wanted everything to happen, both in and out of the little room.

Rhonda dressed for the occasion. It was a Friday night and as soon as the building emptied she quickly rid herself of her scrubs. She changed into a thin red blouse that easily exposed every stitch of the black demi bra underneath. The cups of the bra made nothing more than a gratuitous attempt to hold back her straining breasts before coming together at the tiny front clasp straining to hold them together.

She had waited until Leigha had been taken into room three before she had changed. There was no way she could explain to David how she was dressed, especially the brevity of length of her white skirt. Knowing it was a teenager's apparel, she had bought it just for this one event and it was not much more than a tennis skirt.

The effect it had on Marty was exactly as she planned. That dutiful hard cock that she had come to expect was instantly there, lurching in his jeans as if looking for an escape route.

After exchanging greetings she went around her little counter and started a project she had planned for the occasion.

Marty was disappointed when she walked out of view. Even though he could see her from her shoulders up he had hoped to get a better look than that. Rhonda always looked good but that night she was absolutely sizzling hot! What the hell was the deal with that skirt? It was shorter than a cheerleader!

Rhonda was slowly running some papers through a shredder. She let a few minutes elapse before she made her move.

"Marty, would you like to come around and give me a hand? I wouldn't mind getting out of here early."

It was comical the way he responded, almost stumbling over his feet to get up.

"This will be easy," she thought.

"Thank you, God," Marty thought. "I'm going to get a real close look at that."

He had no idea how much of an understatement that was.

Rhonda had positioned herself on the very edge of her office chair; a large stack of papers on one side and a trash can on the other.

"Some of this is too big to put through the shredder. Do you mind separating some of it for me?" Her huge smile wasn't something you'd want to say no to.

And the smile was quickly forgotten. As soon as he sat on the floor Rhonda leaned over and let those lacy covered glands fall freely into Marty's face. There wasn't six inches from his nose to her nipples.

She smiled in amusement. A hard on that massive must be painful confined in those tight jeans.

She gave him about three minutes before she made her move. This was it... the start of the beginning or the beginning of the end. She wasn't sure.

Casually, as she turned around for a moment to get "something" off her desk, she opened her legs wide open in front of him.

Marty had no chance whatsoever to get a wide-open view of her panties as he hoped. But he wasn't disappointed.

Rhonda wasn't wearing any!

His mouth fell open. His heart went somewhere, he wasn't sure. He suspected somehow it had jumped out of his body from pounding so hard. His swollen cock lurched painfully.

He was staring straight into one of the most spectacular beavers he had ever seen. Massive amounts of tightly curled hairs surrounded a wide-open pussy, a light pink giving way to shades of red. All of it glistening as if it had been sprayed with a special ointment.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.