Arousing Leigha
Chapter 5: A New Horizon

Copyright© 2007 by Sweet Leigha

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A New Horizon - The three of them had it all: money, power, respect. And a dark secret that bound them even closer than their sexual triangle. They had it all until into their lives came Leigha. Sweet, innocent, beautiful, married Leigha. They had to have her no matter what it took.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Slow  

Marty and Leigha shouldn't have worried about their strange coupling. After a fitful night of tossing and turning Leigha couldn't stand it any longer. About four in the morning she softly slid her body upon Marty, reaching between them to slowly stroke that normally wonderful gift that had been so disappointing the evening before.

Neither of them had made any attempt to do anything earlier that night when they went to bed. Maybe they were reluctant, even afraid, after what had happened hours before.

But now Marty's cock came instantly to life and Leigha lost no time impaling herself upon it.

What a relief! Instantly she was filled, his hard back like she expected. She allowed herself to very, very slowly ride up and down on it, bringing his head out of her each upward stroke then going back down to reenter and slide his entire length. It was almost like she was checking him out for deficiencies.

"Thank God he's back to his normal self," she thought.

It never crossed her mind that there was never anything wrong with Marty. Instead, twelve hours and a long hot shower had passed since she had been stretched to her limit by David's oversized shaft. Her first encounter with Marty had happened within minutes, not hours, after being tunneled so hugely by David and her stretched vagina simply had not recouped before Marty delved into it. But now with her body adjusted back to normal, her tight pussy was just that. Tight!

This morning it felt particularly good each time his swollen head penetrated her tight opening. But she couldn't ignore that she was being fueled at least to some extent from something else, somewhere else. Far away, in some deep corner of her brain, she remembered. It was there, the mental images of something greater, an experience more gratifying. The sense of a huge cock stretching her well past her limits, burning her pussy with unbearable pain before turning into a euphoria of pleasure, just wouldn't leave her.

She couldn't quite get a grip on it. Had the treatment that so effectively soothed her painful muscle induced this illicit scene or was it simply her own doing? Had her imagination, on it's own, just simply entered an area previously uncharted?

Whatever it was, the whole scene was very vivid, very erotic.

She shook her head to clear those thoughts and turned back to the moment at hand. She showered Marty with tiny kisses as she rode his cock. It appeared that he was not fully awakened and, at least for a while, she wanted it to stay that way. She needed a few minutes to just enjoy the feeling of him filling her so deeply, so warmly.

Marty kept his eyes closed and tried his best to control his breathing. Her pussy was super tight again and if she wanted to give him a morning treat him he was certainly going to let her. No use spoiling a good thing.

Leigha began to use her vaginal muscles to suck him off. She relaxed on each downward stroke, sliding softly until she could go no further. But on the upward stroke she clasped him tightly as if trying to squeeze everything up and out. She should have known neither of them would be able to endure much of this.

In five minutes the ruse was over. Marty was not just obviously awake but also moving in perfect rhythm with her, his hands gently grasping her ass and guiding her onto his cock.

After ten minutes he had held off as long as he could. She felt wonderful to him this morning, as if there was something new and exciting about her that he had never detected.

"I'm going to come," he quietly admitted.

"U —u-u-m-m-m-m," was her total response as she leaned over and moaned in his ear. She wasn't quite there but didn't care. She wanted to feel him gush inside her.

He did. All at once his body bucked upward and he came, moaning loudly and trashing up deep inside her. She felt him spurt deep a couple of times, his body almost suspended in the air, then a very definite relaxation. He was through.

Leigha wasn't. It wasn't so much that she wanted to come but more that she wanted to spend more time with him inside of her.

She drew her legs up and straddled him, her knees clasping his body. Instead of leaning over she sat straight up, her pussy still clasping his cock. Marty was a little sensitive and she was causing him a bit of discomfort this way but he would never admit it.

Especially with the event that began to unfold above him.

Leigha had a special treat for him. She had thought about it many times in the past but couldn't quite bring herself to do it. She didn't want him to think badly of her, that she was a trashy girl. For some reason, though, this just seemed to be "the moment."

She closed her eyes and slowly slid her hand down in front of her. Slowly and gently, more to tease than anything else, she began to softly caress herself. Her clit was already swollen and sensitive to her touch so she wanted to be careful, to take her time. Hopefully, this was going to be a real treat for him. Hopefully.

It was! For the uncountable times in their married life that Leigha had masturbated, this was the very first time Marty had seen it. And it wasn't just the first time with her... it was the first time he had ever seen any woman do it!

He never lost his hard. Leigha softly stroked herself and he felt every stroke, every sensation. Not only could his cock feel her fingers stroking her clit as she rubbed herself but he could also feel her muscles contracting deep inside him when her pussy reacted to her stroking.

There was no way for Marty to describe it. "Wonderful" fell way short. He reached up to softly massage her breasts and was unable to close his eyes. He didn't want to miss one single stroke, one facial reaction Leigha had from her new offering.

She was in heaven! All the many times she wondered what it would be like, all the erotic notions she had. They all fell woefully short. This was incredible!!

To have that cock so hard inside her, yet be able to manipulate her clit exactly as she wanted. She felt totally in control, extracting from her body every enjoyment she craved.

It couldn't last forever, though. And it didn't.

"Come for me."

It was softly whispered but she heard it.

"Come for me, Leigha."

She would never have thought such a gentle and simple request could have the impact it had. But it did, almost a sensual command.

Instantly, her fingers increased in speed and pressure and she rocked on his cock with longer strokes.

Sixty seconds. That was about it. Sixty seconds before she threw her head back and released.

"A-a-a-a-a-u-u-u-u-u-g-g-g-g-g-h-h-h-h-h," came out of her in a long moan.

Then she gushed, moaned, slammed against his impaling cock. She had no direction, just reaction. Even as she came she felt it when he spurted into her. She later was amazed that he had built back up so fast.

And for the next two days that thought came to her many times. The two of them were like animals, or worse still, teenagers who were having sex for the first time. The illicit haunting thoughts and images in her mind drove her so that she couldn't get enough. As for Marty, when he reached the point of saturation and felt unable to respond even one more minute, he took Leigha's perfect breasts in his hands and tried to imagine what it would be like if they were like Rhonda's... large, firm and so inviting.

She did set some limits, though. Although it turned into a "suck and fuck" weekend she would not finger herself again for him. She wanted to keep that a special treat. Over a period of time he would come to beg for it and she would relent. Then, quite by accident, he found out how to extract those self imposed orgasms from her almost at his will. For him, it then went well past "fantastic."

But by Monday morning things began to change. Not only were they both saturated sexually by Sunday night but also by Monday morning Leigha was beginning to feel the painful muscles show back up. She didn't tell Marty but she was really anxious for her next trip to get treated.

But not as anxious as Dusty.

SECOND THOUGHTS

Marty was going to be sitting out in the waiting room every time that Leigha was there. He had done that so far and Rhonda was determined to make it permanent.

From the start they knew there was a problem in that they couldn't let her drive after receiving a sedative. It was too dangerous, especially with the amount of times she would be "treated."

There was only one solution and Rhonda made it clear she would not waive from it. For at least the time being, Dusty was to change Marty's truck schedule from Tuesday to Wednesday so that he was always home to drive Leigha to the clinic. It would resolve the situation without causing any critical shift in his workload.

David objected, saying there had to be another way. Dusty was disappointed. Even though he could easily enter the clinic through a back door without being detected it still made him uneasy to have Marty sitting out there each time. In the past he and Marty had many, many intimate conversations concerning women in general but very often it had turned to Marty's sexual relationship with Leigha.

Marty had grown to confide in him and it certainly wasn't beyond Dusty to drop little suggestions that maybe Leigha would find erotic. Now it was bad enough that he planned on screwing his wife but to have him in the waiting room? He wasn't too sure he could go that far.

Rhonda stood fast. The other two relented. So be it.

Leigha and Marty were thrilled.

Rhonda smiled inwardly at her victory. It was extremely important, her plans hinging totally on the outcome. She actually didn't give a hoot whether Leigha had to drive to Denver and back. The chances of something going wrong were less than that of getting hit by a bus on a sidewalk.

What Rhonda was after and had achieved was having Marty present at every session. She couldn't very well guide him down the path she wanted without him being there. The old saying about a picture being worth a thousand words? Well, in this case words weren't going to cut it at all. Marty was going to have to see everything unfold with his own eyes and he wasn't going to want to believe it even then.

Plus Marty was going to be her guard, her watchdog. She knew damned well that as long as he was sitting in that waiting room neither David nor Dusty would even so much as poke their head out. For one, David was supposed to be with Leigha at all times. And Dusty would have a hard time explaining his presence.

As far as Rhonda being in the clinic when she wasn't suppose to be, when she was through with Marty he wouldn't dare make a peep about her presence to anybody. Not a soul! She had already found that out. He was pretty much a lap dog, enjoying her tits way too much. And she was giving him a heavy dose of them every time he came in.

But soon, very soon, she knew it wasn't going to be her breasts the got his attention. In fact, he wouldn't even give them a second thought. Rhonda and Marty were about to become involved in a very dark partnership that would seal their relationship forever.

That was the scenario at the clinic at 6:00 on Tuesday evening. David was there, attending to a nervous but anxious Leigha. Dusty was in the rear of the building, sitting anxiously out of sight in a treatment room. His truck was parked behind the clinic out of view. He had noticed Rhonda's car pulling away when he had arrived. Good. He didn't want to deal with her.

He was unaware that Rhonda had waited patiently in her car until she saw his truck coming before she pulled out. She knew that he would see her leave and that's what she wanted. She wasn't taking anything for chance. Not now. She waited down the street five minutes then returned, parking two buildings away before she walked back to the clinic.

When she unlocked and entered the clinic door she leaned over Marty and said, "S h-h-h," as she held her finger to her lips. "I'm suppose to be gone but I forgot to do something. I don't want him to know. He'll kill me if he knew I forgot." She pointed back to where Marty knew Dr Ryan to be.

He didn't say anything, just nodding instead. Over the weekend she had shopped around and found a particularly loose fitting top to be worn on this special occasion. Even David had mentioned about the "show" she was putting on that day. Before Marty had arrived she had again removed her bra. Her unencumbered breasts were not just visible when she leaned over him but even when she stood up her taunt nipples penetrated the sheer cloth.

Even without exposing herself to him, Marty was already starting to become hard with anticipation.

So was Dusty.

He had sat there for about twenty minutes before there was a quiet knock on the door. After pausing for two or three minutes he looked out into the hall. There was no sight of David. They had been through this routine many times before. For all their intimate discussions, their friendship and their plans, when it got right down to it for some reason they chose not to see each other before or after "the event". Other than the anticipated knock on the door there was no communication whatsoever.

When he entered room three Dusty inhaled deeply. No matter what he had envisioned he still wasn't prepared for the moment. Leigha was resting peacefully on the table. David had removed the little tie that held her gown up and her little bit of movement had caused it to slip down below her breasts. Breathing very shallow breaths, her stomach heaving slightly, was Leigha.

It's amazing how the two men seemed to think the same. Just like David, what caught Dusty's immediate attention were Leigha's breasts.

"Perfect," he thought. "Look at the size of those nipples."

He had a lot of experience, had been with an obscene amount of women, yet he was totally taken aback with the size of the nipples capping what was average sized but perfect breasts.

Already his expectations had been surpassed. What other wonderful surprises awaited him?

Dusty looked at the clock. There was a little red dot stuck on it. That was David's way of letting know when he had to leave. He never got as much time with "the patient" as David. How he wanted to approach this was up to him but there were definite time limits and he wasn't about to cheat.

Rhonda didn't mind cheating! She thought, "What the hell!" No use changing something that wasn't broken! Marty had responded to her maneuvering the last time so why do anything different. Time to execute her plan.

She went into the little storeroom and brought out a small box of different types of medicines. She sat them down on the floor right in front of Marty and got on her knees.

"I'm suppose to have these separated by in the morning," she explained. She dumped them out and started to separate and count them, one by one. Very slowly, one by one.

Marty's face was not more than three feet away from her... and her exposed breasts hanging down!

"My God," he thought. "I could almost kiss them."

Exactly, Marty. Rhonda wanted to give him a quick kick-start before moving on. It worked, his growing hard easily detected through his pants.

Rhonda knew she couldn't play this game very long. Dusty would already be in the room by this time and she needed to move on. She put the items back in the box in an orderly manner as if she had "straightened them out" and stood up.

"Excuse me a few minutes. I've got to work in there for a while." She pointed to the storeroom. Then she left him, his hard still growing and his imagination stroked.

She left the door slightly open again and went straight for the little window. She wondered how much of the show she had already missed.

Not much, really. After all the waiting, all the anticipation, all at once Dusty really didn't know where to start. Or couldn't dare to start. He wasn't too sure where he stood at the prime moment.

Oh, sure, he had dreamed it many times before but this was different. In the past, he had assumed that if he were to ever have Leigha he would have somehow swept her off her feet or, in the worse case, caught her in a weak moment. He had envisioned her willing response to his every touch.

It was never his plan to take her this way, artificially induced into a stupor. He'd been with the others when they were this way but they had been mere toys, somebody to play with and later laugh off.

But this was Leigha. Sweet Leigha. All of a sudden he didn't know where to start. Instead, he just sat down on a little stool and looked at her.

Now that the time was here, he was having second thoughts about it all. Especially with Marty sitting just outside. Valuable time was passing, yet he just sat there.

Rhonda picked up on it as if Dusty had given her a phone call.

"O-o-o-o-h-h-h-h, my goodness," she mused wryly with a little smile. "Mister Seduction is having second thoughts."

She wondered if he was going to be up to it. Maybe little Miss Wonderful had even more of a hold on him than she thought. Her thoughts took it a little further.

David sure didn't seem to have a problem with it a few days ago. She wondered if that was any indication of the difference in the integrity between the two of them. Does Dusty actually have a special set of high morals that can be exposed in certain circumstances? Probably not, she decided. Maybe he just doesn't want Leigha's pussy as bad as David. He already gets so much strange stuff!

Actually, it miffed her a little. Just a few years back not only did Dusty have any qualms about taking his close friend's wife but he had taken her in the ass!

She was much, much closer to the truth than Dusty would like to admit. For all his carefree shenanigans with others men's wives he may have found a line he wouldn't cross. What would push him over? He thought about Brandy. He had passed on that years ago even though he had wanted her badly.

It was as if Dusty were waiting for a sign, some sort of intervention.

He got it.

Out of the uncomfortable stillness came a quietly emitted sound. Leigha moaned slightly and shifted her resting body.

When she did her right leg moved apart and up and the gown slid to one side, exposing her open crotch.

He looked for a second, then got off his stool and moved much closer, his head going down almost between her legs. In spite of his reservations he couldn't help himself. It had been so long coming.

Very carefully he used his thumbs to pull back her labia, exposing her clitoris. For a few seconds he just stared. David had said nothing to him about his session with Leigha. If it had been any other woman Dusty was sure he would have mentioned it.

Her absolutely huge and wonderful clit!

Dusty felt the immediate reaction. The lurch in his cock was obvious.

"Holy smokes!" He couldn't believe the size of it. Strangely, he drew the same parallel as David. The size of it was almost a mirror of her nipples. Both were so unexpectedly large, so visible. Why hadn't he noticed it before on the videos?

It was an attraction that couldn't be ignored or resisted. Slowly, he dropped his head and replaced his fingers with his mouth.

Maybe Leigha was subconsciously still riding a sexual high as a result of her recent ultra charged atmosphere. Unlike the long time it had taken for her to respond to David, this time Leigha responded at once to Dusty's touch. She moaned softly and opened her legs slightly. Dusty accepted her offering and lifted them carefully over his shoulders.

Rhonda missed it all. She had stepped back into the waiting area for a minute to calm the waiting Marty. She didn't want to miss any action but never lost sight of her true target. She leaned over him and whispered in his ear, taking longer than was needed to speak.

"You okay? She smiled.

"Oh. Yeah! Doing great," Marty stuttered. He had been thumbing through a magazine half-heartedly but forgot it immediately when she dropped those two perfect cones right in his face.

"I've got a few minutes more in here then I gotta run," she advised him.

When she got back she was stunned. What had happened in such a short time? Damn!!

Instead of sitting on a stool quietly observing the sleeping Leigha, Dusty now had his head between her spread legs, slowly munching on that engorged clit. His tongue circled it slowly, teasing it before giving her small, gently sucks. His hands were full of breasts, his fingers gently rolling her stiffened nipples.

Rhonda had two reactions. First was that familiar and welcomed sudden jolt between her legs. The second was a smug thought.

"So much for any special values, Mr. Dusty. So-o-o-o, how does she taste?"

Wonderful! Dusty slid his tongue around her clit, sucking gently and tugging on it with his teeth while he pinched her nipples gently. He couldn't imagine it being any more perfect.

"Wonderful," Leigha would have said if she had been coherent. The unexpected intrusion between her legs was as sudden as it was marvelous. And in her state of mind it was very, very welcome. The wonderful fingers on her breasts just added to it.

She didn't have to say it. Her body spoke for her. The faster and harder Dusty sucked on her clit the more pronounced her body actions had become. At first there had been only some shifting, her body adjusting to her position with him. Then he felt it, the slow rotation of her hips he so desperately sought.

"Any time now, little girl," Rhonda thought as she watched it. She was talking about herself, too. The fingers under her scrub pants had not been idle and her clit was as swollen as Leigha's.

If Leigha wasn't fully aware of how impending her orgasm was Rhonda knew. She watched Leigha's body reacting and knew it wouldn't be long now before Dusty brought her off. It had better be quick, she thought. She had glanced up at the clock. Dusty had lost some valuable time with his hesitation and was burning daylight.

It had not gone unnoticed with Dusty. He knew where he stood, both with the clock and Leigha's impending orgasm. Reluctantly, he knew it needed to be now if there were to be any subsequent action. Anything other than his mouth. And he definitely had other plans. Especially after all the years of anticipation.

All thoughts of any self pleasure, any slow cooking eroticism, had to go. No time now to explore her mouth. He was going to have to blow her mind.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.