The Last Wish Blues
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Brenda was offered one last wish, before the tumor in her head killed her - the chance to do something fun, and to forget her disease, if only for a few days. She made her choice, and it seemed reasonable. But wishes have a way of changing, and, when hers changed, it also changed what was left of her life forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

She acted like breakfast was fine, but didn’t eat a lot. She had better taste than accepting powdered eggs and bacon with so many preservatives in it that it would last a year on the shelf in a vacuum sealed foil pouch.

He explained what their goal was for the day. It was inevitable that cattle drifted, while they were on a pasture, and when they were moved to another pasture, it was inevitable that a few would be left behind. Steers were no big deal, though they got a little wild sometimes, living on their own. Cows with calves, or that had calves while they were loose, were the biggest problem. They tended to hide from predators, and man was sometimes considered a predator, as far as they were concerned. If they had calves, they also tried to protect them, from any kind of beast, whether it went on two or four legs.

He explained that the horses knew what to do, and all she really had to do was stay in the saddle, but that might not be as easy as she thought. The horses would cut, jump and dash to herd the cattle, and, until the cows gave up and decided to go along, that could take a while. He likened it to when Buttercup stopped so suddenly at the waterfall, and Brenda fell off.

“I was ... um ... distracted that time,” she said, with a grin. “I’ll try not to be distracted this time.” Her eyes sparkled. “It would probably be better if you made sure I’m not distracted ... before we go...”

He just stared at her.

Her cheeks turned pink. “Well,” she almost whined. “I slept really good last night, because I wasn’t ... distracted.”

“I heard what you were doing over there. You did it a long time,” he said bluntly.

She flushed brighter.

“That was just because I was still all excited from what we did. Once I ... once I was satisfied, I slept really good.” She stuck her chin out. “I would have stayed in the pool a lot longer than you let me.”

“If I satisfy you right now,” he said softly, “it might be uncomfortable to ride for a while.”

The look in her eye told him everything, even before she spoke. “This is my last wish trip. I’d like to herd some cattle before it’s over, but I think I want this other thing even more. Do we really have to go on today?” Her head tilted again, and her blue eyes gazed into his brown ones. “I mean ... if it was uncomfortable ... couldn’t we just rest here for a while?”

“It’s a day and a half ride to get back to the ranch,” he said. “Two long days if we find more than five or ten strays.” His eyes dropped involuntarily to the front of her shirt. “But we don’t absolutely have to gather strays.”

Her hand went to his cheek, to scrape along the stubble there.

“You’re so good to me,” she said softly. “I feel like kissing you,” she went on, the back of her fingers sliding along his jaw.

“You want me to shave?” he asked.

“No,” she said. “I just don’t know how to start.”

His hands, unable to remain still, went to her waist, and he pulled her gently against him. Her breasts felt soft against his chest as she tilted her face up, her eyes open wide.

He kissed the corner of her mouth first, very gently, and then slid his lips along her cheek to nibble at her earlobe. She shivered and her arms went around him.

“Ohhhh, I want this so much,” she moaned.

“You’re sure?” he whispered in her ear.

“Make me feel like you did last night,” she gasped.

Within sixty seconds she was naked again, her clothes lying in a pile on the floor, and his shirt was off, his belt unbuckled. She dropped to a squat, trying to pull his jeans down, and they slid over his jockey’s, leaving bulging white cloth in front of her face. Her hands smoothed over that cloth as her palms slid to let her fingertips grasp the waistband. Bob felt foolish with his jeans around his ankles, his boots still on, but when she pulled his shorts down, and his rampant prick bounced up into the air, her reaction blew all that away.

“It’s so beautiful,” she cooed, her hand going to it to slick the foreskin back off the glans. She kissed the tip. “Should I suck it again?” she asked, looking up at him.

“No,” he gasped. “I’m about to lose it already.”

She let go of him like he was a hot pan, and stood up. Then, not knowing what to do, she went to her bed and lay down on it. She looked awkward, trying to assume some pose that would tease him, but not knowing how. It gave him time to kick off his boots, and pull the legs of his jeans off each foot, as he balanced on the other. The look in her eyes ... her flushed face ... her heaving breasts, all told him she was excited about this ... eager. His prick felt so hard he thought he could pound a nail with it.

As he walked toward her, she spread her legs. Her right heel went off the bed, which had been built for a single sleeper, and hung, suspended in space. The other knee hit the wall, and she brought that foot up toward her naked pussy. He knew that he couldn’t just stick it in her, though that’s exactly what he ached to do now. Instead, he lowered his face to her flat belly and licked her belly button.

“That tickles,” she panted.

“Does this?” he asked.

He pushed his face lower and licked her tightly closed slit. The firm lips resisted, but were no match for his tongue, which split them open as her hips gave a convulsive jerk upward.

“Ohhhhhhhh,” she moaned. Her right leg flailed a little, trying to help her hips lurch upwards into his face, but not being long enough to work well, with her heel on the floor. To compensate, he crawled onto the bed, hearing it creak with his weight, and slid his hands under her butt.

Now he could glue her to his mouth. He knew his whiskers were scratching her, but there wasn’t anything he could do about that except make her concentrate on something else. He used his nose to find her clit, while his tongue penetrated her tight sheath as far as he could reach.

Uhhhhh!“ she grunted, her hands coming to his hair.

He felt, smelled, and tasted her moisture as her pussy flooded, preparing for what it knew was coming, whether she did or not. He moved his lips upward, finding her nubbin and sucking at it. Then he tortured it with the tip of his tongue while she began jerking under him. He alternated between sucking and flicking until her gasps got a rhythm to them that announced she was fast approaching an orgasm. He let that wash over her and, when he thought the time was right, moved up to suck at each nipple while she caught her breath.

“You should be on top, the first time,” he said.

“I don’t know what to do,” she panted.

“I’ll help you,” he promised.

She got up, her knees rubbery, while he lay down on his back. Then she collapsed on top of him, her lips kissing his neck and chin. His prick was held prisoner by the weight of her belly on it.

She knew enough to push with her arms, and sit up. He talked her into a squat, her feet barely on the bed, and held his prick, pointing it straight up as she lowered her now flushed and no-longer-tight lips toward it. She missed, and it rubbed up over her clitty as she sat on his balls.

“Slowly,” he warned. “Don’t just sit down on it.”

She moaned in frustration, her breath already moving in and out in a pant, as she repositioned herself to try again. He felt the tip notch into her as warmth covered it.

“Now ... easy does it,” he murmured.

He was surprised to feel her sink down two inches, the tip sliding into her with amazingly little resistance. Then her pussy lips reached the wider portion of his shaft, and she hissed.

“It stings,” she moaned.

“You’re being stretched,” he whispered.

“I feel so full,” she said, looking down at where they were joined. “There’s so much left!”

“Just take it easy,” he warned.

“My legs hurt,” she whined. They were tense from keeping her up, off the thing prodding her virgin tunnel.

“Lie down on me,” he said. She leaned forward and he caught her weight as another inch slipped into her and she groaned.

As soon as she was lying fully on top of him, he pulled her upward, removing some of his cock from her stressed pussy.

“Don’t take it out,” she whined.

“I’m not. Just lie there and play with it a little,” he said.

She pushed with her arms, getting most of what she’d lost back into her and hummed. Her face was tense, but not quite in a grimace.

“I told you it would hurt,” he chided.

“It doesn’t hurt ... exactly,” she said, moving forward and then back again. “I just feel so full.”

“Arch your back,” he instructed her.

She didn’t know what he meant, and just tried to sit back up. He stopped her. “Push your breasts out at me,” he said.

She got it then and her belly sagged as she used her back muscles to push her breasts at his face. Her eyes opened wide as her clit came into full contact with his prick. Her hips began to jerk faster, in tiny forward and backward movements.

“Ohhhhhh,” she sighed. “That feels goooood.”

Since her nipples were within reach, he leaned his head forward and sucked one in, biting it gently. The reaction was automatic. She scooted backward, and took almost all of him into her. He felt her taut, white butt cheeks caress his balls.

“Ohhhh Bob,” she sighed, scooting back forward. “This is better.”

She began sliding in earnest, then, and her head drooped to stare at his face.

“We’re making love,” she gasped.

“Yes, we are,” he panted.

“I’m so glad, Bob,” she moaned. “I like this a lot.”

“I’m glad too, baby,” he grunted. “Just do whatever feels good.”

She slid back, and her mouth opened wide as she finally got all of him inside her.

“That feels so good!“ she gasped. She slid back forward, almost pulling off of him completely. “But that feels good too.” She scooted all the way on him and groaned. “Suck my nipples again,” she gasped.

Bob leaned up and alternated, sucking one, and rolling the other between his thumb and forefinger.

“Oh yeah,” she gasped, moving faster. “It’s going to happen, Bob!” she squealed.

“Ride ‘em, cowgirl,” he grinned. “Time to gallop.”

She did, too, sitting mostly up as her hips kept driving him into her. In this position, she didn’t come off him at all, but was still able to rub her overjoyed clit against the base of his prick.

“Oh yeah!” she yipped. “Oh yeah ... oh yeah ... oh yeah!

Even if she hadn’t said anything, Bob would have known she was there. Her pussy rippled and spasmed all around his prick, and her abdominal muscles went into a spasm too as she lost the rhythm and just wiggled, impaled on his shaft. He squeezed and mauled her tender nipples as she rode the crest of an orgasm that made her hold her breath with its intensity. Her head went back and she looked like she was screaming at the moon, though she made no sound at all other than a drawn out “Ahhhhhhhhh.”

She froze for a couple of seconds and he just cupped her breasts, holding her up, as, one by one, tense muscles loosened and she began to sag slowly downward. She ended up on his chest, gasping for air, the side of her face pressed against him like she was trying to hear his heartbeat.

Bob had only had sex with one other woman in his life, and when she deflowered herself on him, he had been so excited that he couldn’t even remember it all afterwards. This was different. He was older now, more mature, and more capable of controlling the feelings inside him. Half of him wanted nothing more than to roll her over and skewer her until he blasted her full of spunk. But the other half had just watched her do something beautiful ... something most men never get to really pay attention to while it’s happening. He was astonished, on one level, because it hadn’t gone anything like he’d anticipated it would. He had expected pain and tears ... a look on her face that suggested betrayal. Instead, he got what Dannie had given him, so many times ... a woman getting something that she would always love, and always want more of.

He stroked her back, while she got her breath.

“You’re still hard,” she mumbled, her cheek moving against his chest.

“Uh huh,” he agreed.

“Didn’t you ... you know ... squirt? Like last night?”

He smiled. The mature lover in his arms still had some sixteen year old girl left in her as she grappled with what words to use.

“No. I was having too much fun watching you.” He stroked her back some more. “Besides, you could get pregnant.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.