The Last Wish Blues - Cover

The Last Wish Blues

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Brenda was offered one last wish, before the tumor in her head killed her - the chance to do something fun, and to forget her disease, if only for a few days. She made her choice, and it seemed reasonable. But wishes have a way of changing, and, when hers changed, it also changed what was left of her life forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

A man can take only so much. That she was desirable, bald or not, had sunk into Bob’s bones. That she was clearly available, whether she actually knew what that meant or not, was also undeniable. Bob had never been on the side of being seduced ... at least he didn’t think that way. In actuality, Dannie had worked him like a saxophone, pushing his buttons until he was a helpless wreck ... and leaving him making some of the same sounds a sax could make. It had been one of her favorite things to do, both before he begged her to marry him, and afterwards. That may have even had something to do with the straw that snapped this particular camel’s back, as Brenda, whether she knew it or not, pressed one too many of Bob’s buttons.

So suddenly that she gave a squeak of surprise, Bob turned, grasped her shoulders, and pulled her across his body, pulling her face to his. To say he kissed her, is to say firecrackers go “pop”. It’s just not the same thing as hearing a firecracker go off. And this firecracker went off right in her face.

As soon as his lips pressed to his, his hands abandoned her shoulders, and grasped her head, his rough palms scraping across her smooth scalp, as his lips opened and he French kissed the surprised girl hungrily. That hunger communicated itself to Brenda Jean Ronson as something she had never even dreamed of experiencing before. She was a virgin in almost every sense, not counting her tryst with Buttercup, earlier in the day. She hadn’t been touched. She hadn’t touched herself. And she had certainly never been kissed like this.

It is a tribute to her emotional strength that, instead of being frightened, she entered into events as a full and willing participant. This was everything she could have imagined. His lips were alive against hers. His tongue, instead of feeling foreign, was received like candy that she wanted to suck and play with. His hands on her bare scalp were, to her, the most intimate thing she’d ever felt. Then, as she adapted to the luscious feel of the kiss, her nipples announced that they loved being pressed against someone else’s flesh ... especially if that someone else was this man.

Her arms snaked around his neck, and she kissed him back.

Bob was lost. His mind rambled as he had thoughts that flickered, rather than resided in his brain. Her lips welcomed his. She didn’t pull back, frightened and timid. That she wanted this, too, was obvious. It had been a long time since he’d felt flesh against his too, and when he didn’t have to keep her face pressed to his, it was just natural for his hands to slide down, along her neck, and across her back.

They made out like teenagers on their first unchaperoned date.

Bob had been telling the truth about how kisses would make him want more. He wasn’t thinking about Dannie at the moment. That would come later, along with enough guilt to fill a dump truck, but at that moment, he was feeling only the ability to be emotionally joined in intimacy with someone he cared about. Sex can do that ... can overwhelm a person’s normal reservations and control mechanisms, and that’s what it did to Bob.

His hands slid all over her as they kept that long kiss going. It was really a series of kisses, with snatched breaths as their lips began to slide and move across each other’s. But she got her wish, or at least part of it, when his hands sought her tender breasts and massaged them. The thrills it shot through her dwarfed the tingles the ride had produced, and she brought a hand to put on top of his, to help him rub them. That hand directed him lower, and he didn’t fight it. The water had washed off the numbing salve, and she felt both the pain of tender flesh, rubbed raw by the saddle, and the exquisite electric jangles of his rough finger scraping across her newly-awakened clitty.

When his finger went on to slide into her, she arched her back and spread her legs, astonished at the mixture of pain and pleasure having something pushed into her caused.

She made sounds now ... mewling, purring, hungry sounds, as her virginity was plundered by his invading finger. Her hymen was long gone to tampons, and there was no discomfort, other than a filling, stretching sensation. He kept going until the tip of his finger rimmed her virgin cervix, and her pussy spasmed into the same feeling that she had felt on Buttercup’s back.

Now her lips broke away from his, as her lips spread, her teeth showing in a grimace of supreme joy. She welcomed this orgasm, with none of the guilt or reluctance that her earlier ones had caused. This ... this was the pinnacle, and she loved every second of it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh,” she groaned. There was, in truth, a mixture of pain and pleasure in that groan, and Bob’s ears heard both. Using his finger, he pulled, making her body rise in the water, until a pink, soft nipple popped out of the water. His head dipped, and he sucked at her sensitive bud. Her whole body went rigid as her first orgasm was overtaken by a second, even stronger one, caused by the multiple sensations she was drowning in.

Some sanity returned to Bob as her anguished moan was wrenched from her throat. Instinct kept his finger where it was, but he abandoned her nipple, to let her lie on his lap. He watched her, as her body jerked, in time with the motions of his finger, deep inside her, and her orgasm played out through her twitching body. He realized her hand was on his, not trying to make him take the invading digit out, but to hold him inside her.

Her eyes opened, and she got a silly smile on her face as she got control of herself again. He started to pull his finger out of her.

“No,” she gasped. “Leave it there.”

He sat quietly, oddly satisfied, even though nothing had been done for him. The look on her face was priceless, and the familiarity with which her arm held him made it plain that she was very happy. He liked it that she was happy. It made him feel like he had done something valuable ... something right ... despite his earlier reluctance.

“Okay,” she breathed, taking her hand away from his.

He knew to withdraw slowly ... to release the pressure gently, and did so. She sighed again as his finger left her, sliding gently across the tiny bud he could feel at the top of her slit.

She pulled herself up to kiss him again. It was a much more gentle kiss than any of the others. He was comfortable, for the most part, with what had happened, until her hand snaked into his jockey’s and grasped his prick.

“You’ve had enough,” he said softly.

“I liked that,” she breathed into his mouth. She kissed the corner of his lip. Her hand squeezed, and moved to feel for his balls. “I’ve never felt one before.”

“You shouldn’t be feeling one right now,” he said.

“I want to see it.” More soft kisses.

“No.”

“I’ll tell my daddy what you did to me,” she teased.

“I’d rather you tell your daddy what I did to you, than tell him about what I’m going to do to you if you keep playing with my penis.”

“Ooooo, now I’m scared.” She giggled. Her hand kept playing. “Come on, I just want to see it.”

“Remember a few minutes ago, when you said all you wanted was a kiss?” His voice teased her.

“Thank you for the kiss.” She gave him another one. “That was the best thing I ever felt in my whole life.”

To give Bob the credit, he tried to gross her out.

“Okay, tell you what. I’ll let you see it, if you promise to suck it.”

Her eyes stared into his. She licked her lips.

“Okay.”

“Don’t play with me, little girl.” he said, not believing her.

“There’s no campfire around.” she said. “You can’t lie if there’s no campfire.”

He stared at her. He realized they were looking at each other with moonlight, now. The sun had gone down while they ... negotiated ... and he hadn’t even noticed.

He called her bluff by pushing her away and standing up on the rock shelf. He pushed at his wet underwear, bending to step out of them, and then stood back up. His dick was fully at rest, still warm and comfortable.

She got to her knees in front of him and pushed her face close, to peer at it in the dim light.

“I thought they were supposed to be bigger,” she said, reaching for it with two fingers.

“Thanks a lot.” He grinned, in spite of himself.

She reached behind it and hefted his balls, which were hanging low because of the heat.

“These are hanging down longer than your penis. Is it supposed to be that way?”

“The heat made them that way. When they cool off they’ll pull up against my body,” he said. “You really haven’t flirted a lot, have you?” His smile was a little strained.

She went back to his penis and held it with two fingers on each hand, to make it point at her face.

“You’ll have to teach me how to suck it,” she said, her nose almost touching it.

“I was kidding,” he said. “You don’t have to do that.”

She looked up at him.

“Teach me,” she ordered.

“Brenda...”

“Teach me, Bob.” Her voice was firm. “You made me feel good. I want to make you feel good too.”

“I already feel good,” he said.

“Then I want to make you feel better.”

He marveled at her stubborn streak. For such a soft, pliant girl, she could be as hard as rock when it came to getting her way. He’d let things go this far. In for a penny ... in for a pound. She was obviously no scared little girl.

“There’s some loose skin that covers the tip. You’ll have to push that back to uncover the head.”

He felt her fingers putting pressure on him, and her sigh as the glans was uncovered.

“Cool!” she said, sounding impressed.

“Now, just suck the tip into your mouth, like it was a Popsicle or something,” he said.

He’d been out of the water long enough that he could feel the heat of her mouth. It was wonderful. He felt his balls pulling back up, from where his ball sack had stretched in the hot water. He’d also been out of the water long enough that his prick began to behave like a prick.

She pulled off.

“It feels so different than anything else,” she observed. “I like this.”

She went back to sucking and he felt the blood rushing into his cock. It was going to get hard, and that was dangerous.

“Okay, that’s enough,” he said, breathing deeply.

She pulled off again and kissed the tip.

“Hey, it’s getting bigger!” she said.

“I know. That’s why it’s enough.”

“No. I want to see it all hard.”

“No.”

“Yes!”

She punctuated her comment by sucking him back in. When he tried to grab her head and pull her off, her hands went to his buttocks and she dug her nails in, pulling herself against his loins. He had grown enough that it sent the tip of his prick to her gag reflex. She pulled back enough to cough, her mouth still full of his prick, and shook her head, to break his grip. When she did, the sensation in his penis was exquisite, and he groaned, knowing he was lost. He dropped his hands to his sides.

She sucked as she dragged her lips along his mostly hard prick, making a slurping sound as she pulled off.

“Are you going to be a good boy now?” she asked. It was apparently a rhetorical question, because she went right back onto him, sucking hard.

“You keep doing that, you’re going to get a mouthful of something you might not like,” he warned.

She pulled off again.

“Will it taste bad?”

“I have no idea,” he said. Dannie had never tasted his spunk. She’d always demanded he deposit it in her pussy. She’d suck him to within a hair of ejaculation, and then throw herself down, spreading her pussy lips. “I want it here,” she’d always said.

Thinking of that finally brought Dannie to his conscious thoughts. He looked up, almost as if he expected to see her, frowning down at him.

“Oh baby,” he moaned, talking to his dead wife.

Brenda didn’t know that, of course, and his moan was music to her ears. She learned how to suck and play with her tongue at the same time, and she liked that even better. She didn’t know what to think about what he’d warned her about. She knew that some girls claimed to have done what she was doing. That’s why she’d decided to do it herself. They talked about letting a boy cum in their mouths too, like it was some special treat for the man. No one had ever said what it tasted like. But everything she had done with this man, so far, had been more wonderful than she would have hoped for, and she didn’t want to stop.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.