Dragon's Knowledge - Cover

Dragon's Knowledge

Copyright© 2007 by Deenara2000

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Karen's love for dragon stories leads her to her hearts desire.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

The next day was spent getting everything ready for the celebration. Dracon and Malazure were off hunting, Angel was showing off her new home to Marion and Sara and telling them how she had ordered a similar stove to the one that Karen had as well as the lumber for a table. Tal had told Angel that he would builder her a nice set of shelves once every thing had calmed down some. But then was cornered by a very exuberant little one chanting 'Fly me!' until finally he scooped her up flung her around in a circle several times then took her out side for a very short flight up then back. Plans for the wedding were then made to take place after the other group had arrived. There was enough food to feed an army if needed but that was what they were expecting.

It was mid morning when a rider came into the clearing. Randy was a welcome sight to everyone and he was happy to see them. He told them that the rest of the party would be arriving just after noon. Then he looked around and saw the signs of a celebration and asked what was going on.

"Haven't I got enough cause to celebrate? And with several of our friends coming, we thought to have a big feast." Was all that Karen would say and went back to what she was doing Randy knew there was more but he also knew that he would get nothing out of Karen, Dracon, or any of the other family members. So he turned to his two friends to have them tell what was going on but they would only tell him part of the rescue and smile when he demanded to know more.

The area in front of the caves had been cleared a little to make room and a second corral was created on Angel's side of the hill.

Everything was ready when the party arrived led by Cal with Jerry, Arden, Otter, and Fallen riding right beside him. They came to a stop in front of the cave, dismounted and bowed to those waiting. When they stood back up Cal turned and waved for others to come forwards. "My Lords and Ladies. It is my pleasure to introduce to you the king's representative Duke Niall of Vasternorrland." Cal finished and stepped back.

A man stepped forward and there was no doubt that he was whom he claimed. Then to Karen's and all the others surprise the man dropped to one knee as he bowed. "I greet you this day in the hopes that there will be peace and prosperity for all. We come with sorrow for those that have fallen and relief for the return of she who was taken. We tried to get here sooner but distance was a hindrance. My people and I have been told that here all are equal until something is proven to show that it isn't. We have also been told that a library of knowledge abounds here with information lost to those of this kingdom. My King has sent me to learn from this knowledge and offer an alliance and to see if a treaty can be gained."

Everyone was stunned and speechless until Sara stepped forward. "How do we know this is a true offer, Niall? What do you bring but men with weapons?"

The Duke looked up at Sara with a face that was both shocked and angered. But then a slow smile crept across his face. He turned his head slightly and yelled. "Men disarm!" He looked back to the woman standing defiantly in front of him and waited for the noise to stop. Then continued when it did, "We came thinking to do battle and help our friends." As he was still on his knee he drew his sword and laid it down then drew his dagger and with it in his hand point towards him. "If you still think I'm here for something more than I have said take my dagger and use it."

Sara smiled even more, "My, what a big show for a little fellow. Don't you think Nially?"

The Duke looked at the woman standing there. He hadn't heard the name Nially since he was a boy. Then he saw her and knew who she was. "Sara? Sara what the... How did you get... What..." the Duke had too many questions to ask and couldn't get them out.

Karen stepped forward, "Grandma, What's going on?"

"Duke Niall use to live in Riversand when he was younger. When a war was threatening the King called all his family to him and Niall and his family went as they were kin. I was the only one to get away with calling him Nially."

"That's because I like you." The Duke said with a funny smile. "If we hadn't moved I was, even at six years old, planning to marry you."

"You weren't the only one. I cried for over a month when you left." Sara confessed with a soft voice.

"Me too." Then to everyone's surprise. "Marry me?" Niall asked.

"What?" Sara exclaimed.

"Marry me!" Niall repeated

"Niall I can't..."

"Like hell she can't!" said Marion and Karen at the same time. Marion came to stand next to her mother.

"Mom I love you. The last four years you have taken care of my daughters and me. Now it's my turn to take care of you. Daddy would have wanted it."

Sara for the first time in her life was beside herself with indecision. Dracon decided to put his two coins in. "What makes you worthy of her?"

Niall turned to see the smaller of the two dragons step forward. He swallowed hard, "I have never stopped loving her. My marriage was an arranged one. Though I think we came to love each other on some level. She gave me two strong boys. When she died in a stupid accident I was distraught. She was riding when her horse was bitten by a snake and threw her. She hit her head and was killed instantly. My sons have been my joy. One has already given me grandchildren. The other can't seem to make up his mind."

"That's because I haven't found the right one, father." said a young man that came forward. "My Lord, my father is a hard working loving man. The King trusts him above all others. If he was in love with her back then his love is still strong for her now."

There was silence for along time as looks were exchanged. Finally, "Where would we live if I married you?" Sara asked

"Anywhere you wish." Niall replied

"Even here?" Sara said with a smile and a twinkle in her eyes.

"If there is an extra cave that we can call our own then yes even here." answered Niall.

Sara was taken aback for a moment then became herself again. "Then you're lucky that there isn't. And it's just as lucky that the Padre is already here. It seems that there is going to be a double wedding.

"A double wedding?" Several people said at the same time.

"That's part of the celebration. Angel, Dracon's sister is to wed this day." Sara announced.

"What's the other part other than the return of the stolen Lady?" Niall asked.

Karen stepped closer to Dracon and placed a hand to her tummy. Then looked up at Dracon, He smiled then rose up and yelled. "She's having my Babies!" Dracon had been dying to say it.

Cheers erupted from all over and several others came forward. That was the start of the celebration. All formality was dropped and introductions were made. Then after about an hour and a quick consultation with the Padre the ceremony was set and started. Tal had watched all of it and just couldn't make his brain take it all in.

By evening everyone just sat around and talked. Retelling of the rescue and of the past four years. Karen couldn't help notice that her Grandmother was indeed in love with the Duke and knew that he would make her happy. What was a surprise was that the Duke's youngest son Barry was holding Draya and talking to Marion with a strange look in his eyes. Marion had it too. But Karen decided that she would wait till tomorrow to tell Sara and see if they shouldn't get married now or wait and see was happens.

Karen saw Tal talking to several others and looked totally relaxed in his real form. He and Angel had been wed that way. Since no one seemed to mind he stayed that way.

Dracon couldn't believe how the winds were blowing but he wasn't going to change a thing. That night when he took his wife to bed he couldn't help but place his head on the little bump of her tummy and just listened. Karen knew he was listening to the heartbeats of his children and it made her very happy.

The next day was to provide its own surprises as just before noon three dragons appeared and seemed to be making for the caves. Room was made for the new guests but just incase weapons were kept handy.

The three that landed were of the council. "Malazure, Dracon, we have come to discuss the opening of a council seat."

"What need have I of a council that condemned me and even tried to have me killed on more than one occasion?" Dracon demanded.

"We are greatly saddened that those events occurred. As you may know Maldurbar was going to name you as successor. Those of us that knew this have come to offer this to you. We have also come to hear the tale of what happened to Jettenedon and how he was defeated."

"Who cares what you want. You could have stopped Jettenedon years ago but chose to do nothing." Tal stepped forward.

The dragons looked down at him with just a touch of disgust. "You have no business with us half-breed. You will mind your place."

"And you will mind yours!!" Malazure said. "This is Dracon's home as well as his. By the way, He is Talaviir son of Kendra of Deepcreek. And the last of the line of Narvissal."

"How the hell can that be? Jettenedon was the last and he had no offspring!"

"Yes he did. 631 years ago he raped my mother and I was born. 30 years later he came back and slaughtered my family and my village." Rage was burning in Tal's eyes.

"This can't be. If this is true then... this just can't be." The dragon looked to the others and knew they knew the same. Then he recited a very old prophecy. "Blood stopped by the son only to be stopped by the son will sit the high throne to unite all."

"What kind of nonsense is this?" Malazure asked.

"It is a very old prophecy. One that Jettenedon thought was for him. You see Narvissal killed his father to take the council seat because his father was a bad rule. Jettenedon killed his father because his father saw the evil that Jettenedon would do and chose some one else to take his counsel seat. What was not widely known was that the prophecy was made by Narvissal the first over 50 thousand years earlier. Jettenedon's father was named for him."

"But Jettenedon never could have taken the high throne. He would never have passed the test." said one of the others.

"Why?" asked Dracon, Malazure and Tal at the same time. Though Dracon knew.

"The throne is enchanted and tests any that sit in it to see if they are worthy. We used to use it to decide who would be on the council but stopped because too often the dragon trying for the council was killed if the throne didn't weigh them well. In ten thousand years only one has been put to the chair." And the dragon looked Directly at Dracon. Malazure turned and saw Dracon shy away.

"You put my son to the throne. Why?" Malazure growled angrily.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.