Jennifer-sub Slut?
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2007 by Toesman

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I loved Jennifer more than anything, but had she become someone else's slut

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Group Sex  

Do you believe that "love at first sight" can really happen, or is that just something that happens in romance novels? I mean, does that really happen in real life. Well, I can speak for myself, but the first time I ever saw Jennifer, I was hit with the 'thunderbolt'. Do you remember the first Godfather movie, what happened to Michael when he was sent to Sicily to get away from his family's rival gang, after he killed the corrupt cop [played by Sterling Hayden]? That was the first time I'd ever heard of the 'thunderbolt', and I thought it was just a movie or novel plot line.

Not so, keno sabe, the first time I saw her, I was hopelessly in love — well, at least in lust. Unfortunately, Jen was not as thunderstruck as I was. But true love prevailed (or did it?), but at any rate, after about 8 months of an on again, off again relationship, I proposed, she finally accepted, and on a gorgeous June day, we got married. Donny Jamison, my Marine Corps bud was my best man, and his wife, Julie, was Jen's matron of honor.


It was only 2 years after our marriage that the first crack appeared in what I considered to be our perfect relationship. That year, our anniversary date fell on a Sunday, and I had been out of town for the past week, and my flight was due back in Atlanta on that Friday afternoon. As we always did while I was out of town, we had talked to each other on the phone, at least once every evening, and that Thursday before my return to Atlanta was no exception.

Now, this may seem to some to be childish, or even petty, but you need to know that I am a woman's feet and toes person. Breasts are nice — but I can take or leave them, butts are better, pussies are just fantastic, but the first things I notice about any woman, after her face — of course — are her feet and toes. I was raised around Latina woman until my mother and I moved to Thailand for the re-uniting of my mother and father, and every woman that I was aware of when I was growing up always wore toe nail polish; generally reds, wines or even dark purples or even, occasionally, with one of my cousins, blue. I was always absolutely enthralled with their feet and toes, especially when they painted their toe nails.

So when I noticed Jen after we first met, I was rather gratified to note that she always wore toe nail polish, generally some shade of red. As our relationship progressed, I let her know that I always wanted her toe nails in particular to be painted red, preferably scarlet or even dark crimson.

I don't now remember how the topic even came up that Thursday evening as we had been talking about we would do to celebrate our second wedding anniversary, but somehow, Jen let me know that she was going by her favorite nail place, "The Emerald Nail" on Friday, after work to have her regular weekly (or sometimes bi- weekly) manicure and pedicure session.

"Honey, that's great, I'd like to see a really sexy color, maybe some gold metallic scarlet, like that nail polish color that I bought you several weeks ago."

"Oh, Danny, I've been talking to Julie and Trudi at work, and you know, Ms. Wright, Angela, my boss, and they keep telling me about having a French pedicure done. That is a very fashionable style now, and they said you would like that on me."

"Really, that's what they told you, did they? I wonder how they knew what I would like on your nails. Well, honey, just so you will know, after my years in the Marine Corps, I despise all things 'french' and that includes French pedicures or manicures."

"Danny, now don't be that way, you know that you'll like whatever I wear, and you always do."

"Jen, I always like what you wear because you always wear those bright or dark red colors that I want you to wear; if you want to have a French manicure, ok., but no French pedicure because I won't like it, and I don't want that on your toe nails, ok."

Jen got somewhat huffy about my 'attitude', and our conversation sort of went south from there. Needless to say, this ending of our conversation put a damper on our evening's call, so shortly we told each other our love and ended the call.

My flight did not get in until later Friday evening because of weather delays in the Orlando area, where I had been working one of my investigations, so it was after 10:00 p.m. when I finally got off the plane at the Atlanta airport. I had called Jen already, since it was clear that I would be much later than usual, and she told me that she would probably go out with her girl friends from work, Julie and Trudi, and maybe Donny (as I've said, Julie's husband — and my best friend from our Marine Force Recon days) for drinks and supper. She told me which restaurant they would be at, so if I did get in at a reasonable hour, I could join them.

Now, I had no real intention of joining them, as Trudi Smith, in my humble opinion, was a ball-busting bull dyke-bitch, and I considered those to be her most endearing qualities; her personality went downhill fast after that. But Jen would be with Julie and Donny, our respective best friends, so I knew that, in particular, Donny would not let anything out of the way happen, so I was not worried.

I knew that they all would long since have finished supper, so I didn't even try to call Jen again on her cell phone, I had already left a message before I departed Orlando that I was sure I would be really late, so I left the message that I would just see her at home. Frankly, I expected to find her at home, since when I got there since it was almost 11: p.m. However, since she was with Donny and Julie, I expected that she would be home soon, so I unpacked my soiled laundry and got ready for bed.

Well, I must have been really tired, because I just crashed, with the TV on watching some cable channel or the other. I woke up sometime later on, our bedroom was dark, the TV was off, and Jen was seemingly asleep beside me. I looked at the bedside clock and noticed that it was 2:30 a.m., and wondered what woke me up. I thought about it for just a moment, and decided that it must have been the TV being turned off. Oh, I wondered why Jen was so late getting home, but well, I was really tired and sleepy, so back to slumberland.

I generally wake early, as most mornings I either work out in my "weight" room, or maybe go for an early morning workout at the dojo where Donny and I train, and where I teach part-time. So, even though it was a Saturday, I was up around 6:30, went through a light workout, then showered in the guest bathroom so I would not wake up Jen, and then made some coffee for us. I was drinking my first cup and reading the paper, when it occurred to me that Jen had turned off the TV at around 2:30 a.m. Had she just then gotten in bed, and if so, why had she acted like she was asleep when I woke up? This was an unpleasant thought for me, so I decided to casually question her about it when she got up.

Jen, as I've said, is not a morning person, so she did not get up until almost 9:30. I could hear her moving around, before she came into the kitchen, yawning and asking for a cup of coffee. I didn't notice anything out of the way at first, being more concerned about where she was until after 2 o'clock this morning. When I brought her the coffee, I noticed then that she was barefoot, and that she didn't have on any toe nail polish; well, actually, she had a French pedicure on her nails. I was more than a little miffed about that, so that overrode my other concerns at first.

"Morning, sleepyhead, here is your coffee"

"Danny, thanks honey, I need this," she replied.

"Jen, I just noticed, what happened with your pedicure, you don't have on any nail polish, is there some problem with your nails?"

A funny look flashed across Jen's face, then she said, "no, honey, no problem, actually there is a color, it's that white band across the end of the nails, that finishes off a french pedicure."

I sat down across from her, and looked her straight in the eyes, without speaking. Jen blushed, and then looked away from me.

"Let's pass on that issue for a moment; where were you last night when I got home at 11:00, I expected that you'd be home by then. Why didn't you call me when it got later?"

"Sweetheart, Julie wanted to go dancing after supper and Donny said 'ok', and I knew from your message that you would be rather late getting home, so when they invited me to go along, I decided to go with them, instead of coming home to sit by myself. I didn't think you'd mind; and I just lost track of time."

"Oh, well, I hope you'all had a good time. Did Trudi 'bitch' go with you?"

"Danny, I wish you wouldn't refer to her that way, she's been a good friend to me in my new job, and she really does mean well. And yes, she went with us."

"She may have been a 'good' friend, but she definitely does not mean well, and you know how I feel about her. You may have to work with her, but I'm uncomfortable with you socializing with her, especially to all hours of the morning; and yes, I know, even with Julie and Donny there also."

"Danny, I was not out till 'all hours', I got home a little after 12:30 but you were already asleep. I got ready for bed, and was in bed with you by a little after 1 o'clock this morning."

I was silent for a moment, I was almost certain Jen had just lied to me. "Oh, well, like you say, I was really tired, so I crashed as soon as I got home; I even fell asleep with the TV on."

"I know, silly, I turned it off when I got in bed." BAM, this confirmed that she had just lied to me, but why?

"Jen, one of the reasons that I don't like Trudi is that she seems to have too much influence on you. That french pedicure is an example."

"When you and I talked on Thursday, you mentioned that Trudi told you that you should have a french pedicure; but I told you that I didn't like or want that on your nails, and asked that you have put on your nails a color that I liked. Now, I find that Trudi's wants for your pedicure style and color are apparently more important than what I want."

"Danny, that's not true, it's just that I decided to try it for myself. "You know that you always like what I do, and it's not like that it's no color at all. I know that you like for me to wear toe nail polish, and I like it too, so I always do it for you, but I wanted to try something different and fashionable like my girl friends."

Now, I'm not a man who beats around the bushes, so I just confronted this whole situation head-on.

"Jen, first of all, I told you expressly on Thursday that I did not like nor did I want you to wear a french pedicure. I treat you with respect, and I expect that same respect from you. You knew that I did not like that french pedicure, did not want it on your nails, I told you how I felt, I would actually prefer no nail polish at all to that crappy 'french' pedicure. So your decision, aided I suppose by Trudi's and Angela's likes, to do so offends me, and I consider it disrespectful."

"Next, I don't know what time you got home, but I woke up when you turned off the TV and it was 2:30 this morning, so you may want to re-think your story about what time you got home, and why you told me different.

"Now, I'm going to get my workout clothes, and go to the dojo and teach my Saturday morning class. When you're ready to tell me the truth, and when you've removed that 'french pedicure' crap off your toenails, you can call me on my cell phone, and I'll come home so that we can talk our way through this and about the future of our marriage. Right now, I'm pretty much pissed off at you and your disrespectful and lying attitude, and how much Trudi and apparently your boss Angela influence your decision making, so you'd better get your head on straight."

And with that, I got up from the table, and started upstairs to the guest bedroom where I kept my karate clothes and equipment. I ignored Jen's call, as she said "honey, wait a minute, I'm sorry," with a catch in her voice.

I got my stuff, and was out the door, without speaking another word to Jen, although I could hear her sniffling in the kitchen as I walked through the apartment.

I went to the dojo, even though I didn't have an actual class to teach, but was able to get in a full workout, and even worked with a new student for about 30 minutes, when I heard my cell phone ringing. I expected Jen to call, so I answered, "hello, honey, are you ready to talk?"

Donny laughed, "well, I'm not really your 'honey', but I'm definitely ready to talk!"

We both laughed then. "Hey, bud, why don't you join me here at the club, I'll give you another chance to kick my butt, even though you won't succeed," I kidded him. We both burst out laughing; we both go back for years to our days in the Marines, when we were squad mates.

"Actually, I'm calling because Jen called Julie about 2 hours ago on her cell phone. Then about 30 minutes after that, Jen comes in, and ever since then Jen has been bawling her head off because she said you yelled at her and said that you guy's marriage was in trouble."

"Fuck that shit, I didn't yell at her, but before this day is over, I suspect I will be yelling at her, and yes, we may have a problem."

"What's going on between you two, you generally treat her like she's some kind of princess, and forgive her just about anything."

"Yeah, just like you treat Julie, if the truth is known, you asshole. Get over here so that I can kick your ass, without you whining." We both started laughing again, then Donny got serious.

"Danny, what's going on? I've never seen you this way about Jen."

"Donny, let me ask you a question before I try to answer yours, ok. Where did you Julie, Jen and Trudi go last night, and what all did you do?"

There was a short silence, then Donny sighed, "Bud, is this what this mess with Jen is about? What did she tell you?"

"Donny, answer my questions first, ok, you and I go back for more than 12 years, you're my best friend, so I need for you to level with me; what the hell happened last night?"

Donny then proceeded to tell me that Julie, Trudi, and Jen had all gone together to get pedicures, leaving work early. Julie had called him from the nail salon, and asked him if he had heard from me, and when I might be getting back in town. Donny told her he had not talked to me since Thursday, but that he expected me back Friday evening around 7 o'clock or so.

Julie then told Donny that the girls had all talked and that I had called Jen and told her that I probably would not be home until much later, so could he join them at the Stone Crab, for drinks and dinner. Donny said yes, and he met them there around 7.

They all ate there, including Trudi, and stayed there until around 9 — 9:30, when Julie said she wanted to go dancing. Donny said ok, and wanted to know if Jen had a way home. Julie said Jen didn't want to go home then, as she was a little anxious about something she had done that she thought I might get upset about, so Jen wanted to go with them. Trudi invited herself, so they all ended up at Smokey Joe's, a bar and dance club that we often went to.

Donny said that they had all gone there, and he had danced with both Julie and Jen, and even one time with Trudi (he doesn't like her either). He sort of snickered and said that Trudi had danced a couple of times with Jen, but that Jen seemed to be embarrassed about it.

Donny said that he had told Julie that he had to get up fairly early to work out with me, so they needed to get home, so they left Smokey Joe's around a little before 12:00 a.m.

"Donny, what time Jen leave, did she leave with you and Julie, how did she get home?"

"Bud, she left when we did, but they had ridden in Trudi's car, so Trudi said she would take Jen back to her car, and make sure that she got home alright, that was about 12:05 or so Saturday morning. Now, tell me what the hell is going on?"

So, I told him about Jen not coming in until after 2 in the morning, and then her lying to me about what time she got in. I then told him about the 'french' pedicure episode, and that was what Jen knew I would be upset about.

"Danny, don't be a hard-ass about the nail polish, ok? I've listened to Jen wailing on Julie's shoulder for the past 1 1⁄2 hours, can I get you to come over here and talk with us and let's see if this can get worked out."

"Ok, Donny, just so that you'll know, this is not about the nail polish; it's about her disrespect to me. So, if Jen is ready to tell me the truth about last night, I'll talk. But I want a commitment from you, that you don't tell her what I know or don't. She needs to come clean about this, and know how seriously I take what's happened in the past 24 hours."

"Danny, I promise, just get your ass over here, and rescue me, at least, from 2 crying women."

Twenty minutes later, I was ringing Donny and Julie's door bell. Donny let me in, with sort of shrug of his shoulders and a faint, but somewhat strange smile on his face. I walked into the front room to see both Julie and Jen sitting on the couch. Both had on sweat suit outfits, and both had obviously been crying as their eyes were red and Jen's eyes were puffy as well.

Jen saw me, and started to get up to come to me, but I held up my hand as if to physically stop her. She had on sneakers to go with her sweat outfit. "Do you have that French pedicure crap off your toe nails yet?", I questioned her.

She got a stricken look on her face, and mutely shook her head no.

"Then for right now I'm going to talk, and you, you all can listen. Jen, I've loved you since the first moment I laid eyes on you, and my love has grown for the past 2 1⁄2 years beyond my comprehension. And maybe, just maybe, that's part of our problem here, because I've become convinced that you don't love me as much as, or with the same intensity that I love you." Jen opened her mouth in wordless protest, but again I shook my head. "Listen to me, then you can say what you want to say."

"I would have walked through fire for you day before yesterday, but today, I have to tell you that I am not sure that I know who you are; I damn well know for sure, that you don't have your priorities about our marriage straight though, that much I know."

"You disrespected me yesterday, when you allowed Trudi or Angela or whoever to tell you how you should please me, rather than not respect my wishes. I could not have made it plainer when we talked Thursday evening that I DID NOT want that french pedicure crap on your nails, but after listening to Trudi and Angela, you did it anyway. Then this morning you lied to me about what you did last night, what time you got in, and that disrespected me even more. I will not tolerate disrespect from you, do you understand that, I WILL NOT TOLERATE DISRESPECT from you!

"If you want me out of your life, you have picked just about the perfect way to accomplish that end. I love you beyond my ability to say so, but when you dishonor my plain and simple wishes and allow others to tell you what you should do about my wishes, contrary to those wishes, when you show me that level of disrespect; and then when you lie to me on top of that... well, unless you get your head and heart straight right now, this day, then I'll move out this afternoon. Now, is there any part of what I just said that you did not understand?"

There was dead silence in the room. I looked around, Julie's face was white and strained, but strangely showing anger, Donny even looked at me with surprise. But, Jen, Jen seemed absolutely crushed, she was sobbing again, with her head down, she looked like she could not even speak.

Julie turned to Jen, and held her in her arms, by now glaring at me, her anger more than obvious.

"Julie, don't look at me that way, because if you give Jen any of that attitude then our marriage is over, believe me, BELIEVE ME when I say that to you both. I've never felt any stronger emotion about what I'm feeling right now, even my love for Jen will not overcome what I'm feeling now."

"Contrary to what you may believe, this is not about the nail polish color, it's about the absolute disrespect that I have been shown."

Jen looked up and in a voice broken up with her sobs, she wailed, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking or doing, I'll make it right, I will, please don't leave me, I'll make it right."

"Fine, you can start by going to your nail salon, and getting that crap off your toes, and making that part right. When that's done, call me so you can tell exactly when you got in last night, and what you and Trudi did for more than an hour and a half before you came home."

Donny and Julie looked at me with amazement and with some degree of trepidation jointly, as I stood up to leave. "Donny, Julie, thank you for your help; Donny, in particular, you've been more than a good friend and I value that friendship more than you know, but right now, the best thing you can do for us, and for Jen in particular is to stress to her how much value I place on honor and loyalty and the respect that I know I'm due as Jen's husband."

"I'll call you later when Jen and I talk again," and with that I walked out the door.

Well, at the end of that day, things were more or less patched up. Jen had gone back to her nail salon, and she told me that she had a pedicure with the darkest crimson metallic polish that she could find. She told me that she and Trudi had not really done anything as they had just sat and talked for a short while before taking Jen back to her car, as she assured me, and comparing the time lines and drive times involved, I figured that the actual slack time they had could not have been much more than 45- 50 minutes.

And Jen was beyond passionate that night when we made love, she seemed determined to prove to me that I could not get along without her sweet loving and belly bumping hard-driving sex. We went all night long, and among other things, she gave me the best blowjob that she had ever given me, and she swallowed me for the first time, when I came in her mouth. She did not even try to pull away, when I used my fingers and my mouth around her "taint" to bring her to her first climax that evening.

Donny and Julie and Jen and I continued to hang out together, and our friendship seemed unchanged. Nonetheless, I kept coming back to Julie's demeanor and attitude during the confrontation at their apartment that Saturday, and it concerned me, but I put it down to well, women will stick together, but somehow, I guess that I knew subconsciously there was more to it than that.

Also, the whole episode, not only with what Jen had done, but how Jen, Julie, and even Donny to some small extent, had reacted bothered me still, in a low-level way that I could not truly articulate. It seemed to me something had changed in the whole tenor and quality of our relationship in that 24-hour span of time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.