Cum Sluts Anonymous
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Fighting an addiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

As I watched her walk toward the front of the room I had a hard time believing that anyone who looked so innocent and angelic could stand in the front of this room and admit to being one of us. But then I should know by now that all kinds of people have our problem. Among us are a doctor, a minister, a ministers wife (not related), several government officials, a couple of lawyers, a cop, a fireman, a garbage man, several housewives and the list could go on for hours. All of them are here because they all share the same addiction - they are all lovers of cum - cum junkies - cream pie lovers - call them what you will, they all love cum. Cum in their mouths, cum in their pussies; man or woman, it doesn't matter, they are all here to try and kick their habit.

Well, almost all of them. I'm not here because I'm a cum slut, I'm here because they are. I'm here because I'm drawn to cum junkies. I'm a predator and this is my feeding ground. As I watched the innocent looking young lady making her way to the front of the gathering I felt eyes on me and I looked around and saw them all looking at me. Brenda, Julie, Mary Jo, Beverly and Joyce; they all knew what I was sitting there thinking and they also knew that they wouldn't say anything to anybody about it. I had that kind of power over them and they all feared that I would exercise that power by denying them what they wanted, no - make that what they needed.

I found out about these meetings from a friend and at first I hadn't believed him. Oh I knew that there were a lot of self-help groups around like Alcoholics Anonymous, but a group for cumaholics? So I came to see for myself and once at a meeting the possibilities became obvious to me. I attended several meetings, heard the stories and got a feel for the group. One night I stood up in front of the group and made up a bullshit story about my supposed addiction and I was in. Then I sat back and waited for my first opportunity.

Her name was Harriet and she was a fairly plain looking woman who was obviously very insecure. Her story was classic, she'd never had a boyfriend and suddenly one day a boy asked her out. He'd tried to kiss her goodnight after a date, but she wouldn't let him and he never called again. A year went by before another boy asked her out and when he tried to kiss her she had let him out of fear of not getting another date. From there it moved to heavy necking, then to being felt up and finally he wanted to go all the way. She just knew if she didn't give in she would never see him again so she went all the way with him.

She had loved it and wanted to do more. She and the boy got it on whenever they could find a flat surface and then one day he brought a friend. She was hesitant, but again afraid she would lose the boy if she didn't do what he wanted. A couple of weeks later it was two friends and then the friends started coming around on their own and she let them have her because it was what her boyfriend wanted, wasn't it? And then the boyfriend caught her with his friends, called her a whore and walked away from her, but she didn't care because she was getting steady fucking from his friends. And then those friends brought some of their friends and those friends brought friends and soon she was being taken to frat parties and she realized she didn't need a steady boyfriend because if she opened her legs she could have all the boyfriends she wanted.

One night several boys put her in a bathtub and took turns peeing on her and she became so disgusted with herself that she thought of suicide. Luckily a friend told her about the group and she came to the group for help. After each meeting there is a social hour with coffee and donuts and I moved in on Harriet. I told her that it took guts to get up in front of a group this large and bare her soul. I told her that having the nerve to do that was a good sign and that if she really worked at it the group could help her lick her problem. I gave her my phone number and told her to feel free to call me for moral support anytime she felt herself starting to backslide. She smiled at me, thanked me and tucked my number away in her purse. It was a long shot, but one worth taking.

I was surprised when only two days later she called me with panic in her voice, and asked me for my help. Several guys wanted her to pull a train at a frat party and she was torn between going to the frat house or locking herself in her bathroom. I asked her for her address and told her I would be right over. When I got there she let me in and we sat on her couch and I held her hand. She started crying and I pulled her to me and comforted her as best I could. I told her to be strong, to put her desires behind her and she moaned, "But I want to, I need it. I'm hurting and I crave it."

I smiled and told her that we all felt that way. Even I felt that way and I took her hand and put it on the lump in my pants saying, "See? Even I have the need, but all that is required is will power. If you don't give in it makes you stronger. Here, let me show you."

And I unzipped and pulled out my cock. "Put your hand on it" and she did. "Okay, move your hand up and down" and she did. "See? You are a desirable young woman, but even though you are fondling me I am able to use will power to fight my desires. Even though what you are doing feels great and I want you so bad it hurts I am able to exercise my will power and keep my hands to myself."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.