Cum Sluts Anonymous - Cover

Cum Sluts Anonymous

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Fighting an addiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

I sat there next to my wife and listened to people introduce themselves, admit their addictions, tell their stories and I wondered why I was there. The stories being told were all similar to mine. The major difference was that I didn't consider that I had a problem; maybe Brenda did, but I didn't. True, I did love the taste of cum delivered directly from my wife's pussy to my mouth and yes, I did encourage her to go out with other guys and let herself be filled to the brim so she could bring it home to me, but so what? I liked it! And Brenda sure didn't seem to mind helping me get what I wanted. In fact, it was because she was already out there getting it that I found out that I liked it.

Like most men in a secure and happy marriage I stumbled along without a care in the world. Brenda was a wonderful wife and mother, a great cook and a fantastic lover. Our sex life was superb, at least in my mind. Brenda was a very sexy lady and she got hit on all the time, but for years I had watched her ward off advances with a smile and I was secure in the knowledge that she was mine. And then one day I found out that she wasn't. Mine maybe, but definitely not all mine.

I know it sounds like a cliché, but I found out the way most husbands do; an unexpected trip home during the day, a strange car in the drive, sounds of passion from the upstairs bedroom, a stranger scrambling to get his pants on and a confrontation with the naked, sweating wife. A naked sweaty wife who looked so damned sexy lying there, legs spread, cunt lips puffy and wet and nipples erect that I stepped out of my pants and fell on her. The sex was intense and Brenda came twice before I erupted into her.

The story was simple; I was a great lover, but I wasn't enough to fill her needs. No matter how much I fucked her she still needed more. She loved me, hadn't wanted to hurt me, but she needed cock and lots of it. I was a better fuck than most all of her lovers, but she needed quantity as much as quality. Regardless of the fact that she was praising me (even as she said I wasn't enough for her) my ego still took a battering. I finally asked her if there wasn't something that I could consider 'my own' and she said, "You are the only one who eats my pussy and you know how much I love that."

I went down on her and discovered that even though her lover's cum was diluted with mine I still loved the taste. That was the beginning. Brenda and I reached an accommodation; she could fuck whomever she wanted, whenever she wanted, as long as she called me and let me know so I could rush home and eat her pussy.

For the next couple of years I must have sucked gallons of cum out of Brenda. At parties she would end up on a back seat in some ones car and let one or more guys fuck her. At a wedding reception she took on the groom, the best man and all the ushers and then hurried to find me before it could all leak out of her. No occasion was passed up as an opportunity to get laid and provide me with what I wanted. At our daughter's birthday party while I was down stairs supervising the kids as they played pin the tail on the donkey, Brenda was upstairs being pinned by two of the men who had brought their kids to the party. When my team won first place in our bowling league Brenda rewarded the team with a gangbang. I instituted a weekly poker game and none of the players ever left the house without fucking Brenda. Brenda even fucked two guys in the back of the hearse at my uncle's funeral.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.