Cum Sluts Anonymous - Cover

Cum Sluts Anonymous

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fighting an addiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

Hi, my name is Bob and I'm a cum slut. I haven't always been one, but I guess that everyone here can say that. The credo of this organization is that you have to admit that you have a problem and then identify the problem before you have any chance of licking it. Not to be facetious, but licking it is the problem that has brought me to this meeting, to this group, in the hope that you can help me in overcoming this addiction. Like most of the members of this group were at one time or another, I was in denial before I came to this meeting. I needed it, I wanted it, I looked forward to it and I always said that I could stop whenever I wanted. But I never seemed to want to stop, not even when I began to realize just how self-destructive the addiction was.

Unlike a lot of people who become addicted, I know exactly when my addiction started, right down to the last minute. I was at work when my wife called me and asked me to stop at the pharmacy on my way home from work and pick up her prescription. I said that I would and then about half an hour later I suddenly remembered that I didn't know where to go to get it. I tried to call back, but I got no answer. I tried every five minutes, but still no answer and I began to get worried. She was a stay at home housewife and mother and she should have been home to answer the phone. I dismissed the idea that she had gone out since if that was the case she would have been able to pick up the prescription herself. I soon convinced myself that something was wrong and I left work and headed for home.

There were two strange cars in the driveway and that, coupled with the unanswered phone, somehow made me think that a burglary might be in progress and I debated calling the police on my cell phone. I decided that I needed more information before doing anything that drastic and I headed for the house. I was half way there before I was overtaken by caution and I went back to my car and got my tire iron. I quietly let myself into the house and went from room to room, but the downstairs was empty. I heard a sharp cry from upstairs and I headed that way. There were noises coming from our bedroom and I took a firm grip on the tire iron and headed up the stairs.

In the doorway to the bedroom I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw my wife lying on the bed with two men; they were all naked and the men were using her. She had one between her legs and the other one was standing next to the bed and she had her mouth on him. This was no burglary, this was rape! I thought about backing away and using my cell phone to call the police, but then I knew that it was already too late for them to stop this. There were two of them, but I had the tire iron and the element of surprise in my favor. I firmed up the grip on my tire iron, but just as I was about to charge into the room I noticed something; her left hand was caressing the balls of the man in her mouth and her hips were pushing up to meet the thrusts of the man who was between her legs. If she was being raped she was sure enjoying it.

Just then I saw white fluid leaking out of her mouth and I knew that the man in her mouth had just ejaculated. When he pulled his penis out of her mouth a drop of cum fell from the head of his penis and landed on her upper lip and her tongue came out and licked it and I heard her say, "Mmm, that's good" and then the man between her legs said, "Here it comes sweetie" and a minute or so later her moved out from between her legs and my wife reached down and put a finger in herself. When she pulled it out she took it up to her mouth, sucked it and said, "God, but I do love the taste of your cum."

Until then they had not seen me, but I was so surprised at my wife's behavior that I was numb and my fingers relaxed on the tire iron and it fell to the floor with a loud clunk. Suddenly all eyes were on me. The men looked surprised, then nervous, but my wife just looked at me with a "why are you spoiling my afternoon" look. Her eyes never left mine as she said:

"Okay guys, we're busted, but it's only my husband and he loves me so he won't get violent. Come on Barry, I want to get you hard again. Tom, it's your turn to fuck me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.