The President's Club
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2007 by NightShade

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Did you hear the one about the masochist and the sadist that met and fell in love? This is a not-quite-classic boy-meets-girl love story, but with a very strong BDSM theme. Caution - this is one of my first BDSM-themed stories and I was apparently very angry when I wrote it. It is very strong and very hot. Some parts of the story may not be all that realistic - so please do not try this at home.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Needles   Violence  

It was several months later that Sandi asked Karin to do a special session with her. They didn't do these special sessions often. They tended to last a long time, and both were drained emotionally, sexually and physically at the end of each one of them. By tacit agreement, they didn't happen often. And that helped keep that special flavor to them.

Sandi didn't give a reason for why she thought now would be a good time for a special session, but hinted she had a surprise. Karin wasn't really in the mood, but her friend was persuasive. Since the instigator was the 'top' in these sessions, Karin knew that all she had to do was show up, at least initially. And it had been a long time...

Sandi had acquired a new restraint system for this session. The shrouded shapeless pile of equipment got several covert glances from Karin as Sandi slowly and teasingly prepared her for the session. She deliberated over each item of clothing she stripped from the passive Karin, stroking and petting each new area of exposed skin as she did, slowly bringing the pot to boil.

Karin was now in the mood, i.e. horny and naked. Sandi moved her to the center of the large basement dungeon. She had pushed the bondage frame that was usually in the center up against the wall. First she placed a thick leather belt around Karin's calves, binding them tightly together. When it was securely in place, there were two small wide cuffs on each side on the outsides of her calves.

With a teasing look directly into her eyes, Sandi put her hands on her friend's shoulders and urged her to her knees. She then pushed backwards on her shoulders until Karin toppled back. Sandi caught her and broke her fall. She laid her gently on her back, her legs bent back under her.

Taking one wrist, Sandi pulled it down past the cuff on the calf belt until she could fasten the cuff tightly around her upper arm. Repeating that binding with the other arm left Karin arched in a painful bow on the floor, resting on her knees, shins, shoulders, and the back of her neck. Two additional straps fastened Karin's ankles to her upper arms right next to her armpits. A short spreader bar between her knees kept her knees spread apart, exposing her cunt to the open air. Metal fasteners from the D-rings in the straps were secured to rings set into the floor. That ensured she wouldn't tip over. Sandi looked the captive woman over carefully, until she was satisfied. Grinning at her friend with a mischievous, evil smile, they both knew Karin wasn't going anywhere.

Sandi stuffed a cushion under her shoulders, relieving some of the strain on Karin's neck.

"That better?"

"Yes." Karin was beginning to feel the tremors of anticipation. She was terribly exposed in this position, the skin of her belly stretched tight.

Sandi went over to the wall and selected a long buggy whip from the wall. It was one of the cruelest whips imaginable, especially when used on human flesh. The two women had it gotten for decoration only, not to use, especially not on each other. Its visual impact was enough.

Sandi liked the sound it made as it swished and cracked and snapped in the air. For what she wanted tonight, sound was all she needed. At first, anyway. She looped the wrist strap around her wrist and pulled it tight. She didn't want any accidents with this weapon.

SNAP. Sandi let the long flexible whip crack just above Karin's exposed stomach, then settle softly on the untouched skin. The sensation was almost the same as a hard slash. Adrenaline coursed through both women's systems.

"I had my Annual Performance Review today," Sandi started out casually.

"Oh, really? How was it?" Karin thought it was strange to talk about something they would normally discuss over a glass of wine, but what the hell, she wasn't going anywhere. Actually, Karin now realized it was odd that she wasn't gagged. Normally there was no talking during these special sessions. They didn't need verbal abuse to get excited.

Sandi was silent for a moment. When she did speak, it was with the quiet intensity of a person who was extremely angry. It was all an act, but she had had plenty of practice in her job. Good Cop, Bad Cop and all. "How dare you play with my career like a snot-nosed high school girl?" The whip snapped several times around the bound woman in emphasis.

Karin's blood froze. She had discovered her meddling.

"OH, SANDI," she wailed. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to help..."

"So I couldn't do it by myself? Is that what you thought? You little BITCH!"

"NO, NO, NO. I just wanted you to be happy. I did it for you."

All this time, Sandi had been striding back and forth just inside Karin's field of vision. She brought the whip down several times on the floor, each time with a loud slap. She watched Karin's taut body tense with each slap. She was just getting ready to let Karin in on the joke and that she had known from the beginning that Karin was meddling, when she tripped. Her high heel caught on something and she started to fall.

Forgetting about the whip, she put out her hand to catch herself. She didn't want to land on Karin while she was tied so rigidly. The additional weight could injure her neck, possibly seriously. The wrist strap kept the whip in her hand as she caught herself, and the heavy shaft of the whip came down with great force across the soft tender skin of Karin's lower stomach.

Sandi didn't understand the scream she heard until she saw the blood oozing from the cut the whip had made.

"Oh Karin, Honey, I'm sorry. It was an accident."

Karin turned her head away from the woman and closed her eyes, steeling herself for another blow. She flinched at the very touch of Sandi's fingers. Sandi fumbled with the buckles and straps not being able to get them off of Karin fast enough. She got her to her feet and helped Karin into the bathroom they had installed in the cellar. There, she treated the cut with alcohol and a soft compress. She helped Karin upstairs to her bed and laid her down.

Karin said nothing the whole time. She wouldn't even look at Sandi.

Karin felt betrayed. Her friend, her lover, had struck her in anger. She had tricked her and savagely beat her. She didn't trust her anymore. She had lost another lover and she was all alone again. She withdrew into herself and wept invisible tears.

Sandi was devastated as well. She knew she was a good actress and that Karin hadn't known she was joking with her. She saw the empty look in Karin's eyes and it pierced her to her heart. She sat by Karin's bed all night watching the tortured sleep of her forlorn friend. She stayed by her bed all the next day and the next night, as well. Karin didn't move or speak. Sandi changed the dressings on the cut and made sure there would be no infection.

The second day, Karin spoke to her in a dull lifeless voice. "I'll be OK. You need some sleep."

Sandi burst out crying. She had held off until now, but now the flood started and she wailed and begged for forgiveness.

Karin felt a twinge of sadness for her friend. She realized now it had been an accident, but it shouldn't even have happened. The aggressor had to be in control. She couldn't completely trust Sandi anymore, not in that special way. She would miss that.

Karin reached out a hand for Sandi's hand. "It's OK. I forgive you, Sandi. But... never again."

Those words thrilled Sandi and cut her to the quick at the same time. She bent down and kissed Karin's hand. "I got promoted. To Captain. It's about five years early. The Commissioner said that I am in line to be the first female Commissioner in the city's history." She pulled a small box from her blouse pocket. "I'm sorry I spoiled the surprise. It was supposed to be a surprise for you for all your help. I couldn't have done it without you. You have to know that."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.