The President's Club - Cover

The President's Club

Copyright© 2007 by NightShade

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Did you hear the one about the masochist and the sadist that met and fell in love? This is a not-quite-classic boy-meets-girl love story, but with a very strong BDSM theme. Caution - this is one of my first BDSM-themed stories and I was apparently very angry when I wrote it. It is very strong and very hot. Some parts of the story may not be all that realistic - so please do not try this at home.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Needles   Violence  

Officer Ben Johnson's career took off like a shot after that first 'Special Assignment'. He would have liked to brag about what happened, but who would have believed him? An assignment to have kinky sex with a beautiful woman — well, he hoped she was beautiful, anyway. With a body like that, who cared, really! Besides, he had given his word not to say anything or pursue the relationship outside of work.

His lieutenant nagged him for details, his insistent requests falling just short of a direct order. A discrete call from the Police HQ told him it was a security matter and to leave it be. The caller did not identify herself, only that she was a 'friend, ' — the lieutenant wondered which secretary had the 'hots' for him — and that she did not want to see the lieutenant get hurt, just by being too curious. The message got through, but the lieutenant was pissed.

He immediately confronted Ben, and accused him of taking a 'family' matter up the chain of command. After Ben was finally able to convince him that he had not informed the Commissioner's office of the persistent inquiries, it dawned on the senior officer that his stationhouse might be bugged or, worse, under investigation by Internal Affairs.

He had his office, the squad room, the locker room, and the cafeteria swept for electronic listening devices, anywhere he could remember talking to Ben about anything. When the sweep revealed 15 listening devices, some as much as 10 years old, the lieutenant shit lava. He had the entire building and every squad car scoured for bugs. He was astounded at the incredible number of devices found. Suddenly, the matter of Ben Johnson and his dealings with the Commissioner's office became a minor issue. He had major problems in his precinct, and, in all probability, those problems infected the entire force.

Ben was transferred soon after the bugs were found. In a way, his lieutenant was sorry to see him go. He felt Ben had the makings of a fine policeman, but given where he was transferred to, it was obvious someone else had noticed Ben as well. Or Ben had kissed a very big political ass. He hadn't thought Ben was that type. To be honest, the lieutenant didn't really think for that long about Officer Ben. He was kind of busy finding out what the Hell was going on in his precinct.

Ben's first assignment took him to HQ, where he was in charge of guarding a stack of old records. With nothing else to do, he read through the files, organizing them as he went along. One day in the lunchroom, he overheard a couple of secretaries. They were talking about a critical file that had gone missing. The press was trying to make it out as some kind of cover-up, and her boss was catching Hell for it. So, by extension, was she. Ben recognized the name of the file as one that he had down in his records. Ben inquired of the proper way to transfer files between departments, and sent the critical file to the secretary who needed it.

His actions came to the attention of the Commissioner. At his strong urging, Ben requested, and received a posting from dead-file guard duty to the office of the Special Investigator in the Commissioner's office. He would be reporting to the Special Investigator herself, Captain Sandra Billings. Having heard of her reputation as an 'Ice Princess, ' a 'ball-buster, ' and that she was a flaming lesbian, Ben was not altogether thrilled at the prospects of working with the wonder woman herself. Rumor had it that her previous assistants — all three of them - had not gone on to bigger and better postings after their time in her office. One had resigned, one had been demoted, and the other was serving time. But it was better than guarding boxes of old files. Or, so he hoped.

Cap. Billings, or Sandi, as she had him call her, was neither overly friendly nor was she as cold a bitch as he had feared when they finally met for his interview. She was all business and that business was a clean police force. She told Ben straight out that she had been investigating him herself. She told him she didn't give a shit about his politics, his religion or his sexual preferences — she paused here to let him know she knew exactly what those preferences were —, as long as he kept them out of the office and they didn't interfere with his duties.

Ben asked her directly about his three predecessors. She told him. The one who retired had been 65 years old. She still volunteered her services in her office and Sandi spoke highly of her work and her time in her office. She was the veteran who would be training Ben. The other two had been indicted for taking bribes. The one who had been demoted was simply more clever than the one doing time. She told him straight out that she was confident that both would be behind bars eventually. It was rare for a skunk to change its aftershave.

Ben assumed her brusque manner was a result of her zeal to have the cleanest police force possible. His new boss took each infraction of the law by an on-duty officer as a personal defeat. Her ardent manner was infectious and soon he was viewing her in an admiring light. She became his hero, or heroine, to be exact. He never noticed the slight tremor in her hands, or the tiny gasps she made when they bumped elbows or knees. He didn't see the lust in her eyes as she covertly watched him as they went about their duties.

It took all of Sandi's self-control not to tell him, not to drop a hint about who she was, what he meant to her, or anything related to bondage or pain. As time passed, it became slightly easier to be with him. They settled into their roles as colleagues, boss and employee. As they became more comfortable with one another, both of them loosened up a bit about their personal lives. It was only natural. They saw each other on a daily basis; often spending extended time together in tense situations on stakeouts. Ben took her opening up as a sign he had passed her investigation of him. He was relieved that she trusted him enough to share with him some of the details of her life. They often needed to rely on each other for backup, so it was only natural that their relationship gradually evolved into one of partners.

The Special Assignments continued during this period and they posed a problem for Ben. The arrangements didn't come from the Commissioner's office any more. The other woman, Karin, arranged the following visit each time before he left the mansion. To Ben, that meant they were no longer police business and that he didn't need to report these activities to his lovely boss. The fact that they had been initiated from there bothered him tremendously, however.

He had tried to tell the captain about them right up front, but she had seemed unusually uncomfortable about discussing them, especially when he told her it related to sex. She told him as long as it was consensual and drug-free, she didn't feel it was necessary to go in to it in any detail. What he did on his own time was his business. But, she said, it did explain his occasional visits to that fancy mansion. She told him the address. He was shaken that she knew the specific house, but was glad she was not going to stop him from his visits with his Lady X. He thought he probably would have resigned the force first.

At first, while he was still at the precinct, the visits with Lady X were scheduled about every two to three weeks, sometimes during the week, sometimes on weekends. The visits were always on his scheduled day off, which didn't surprise him, somehow. When he was transferred to HQ, they settled down to about once a month, always on a weekend. HQ did have its privileges, one of which was a regular schedule.

Ben hadn't looked at another woman since that first session. Although obtaining sexual release only once a month built up a lot of sexual tension in the young man, he remained fully committed to his mystery lover. When he realized this several months later, he was shocked. He hadn't been this faithful to anyone, ever. And it wasn't difficult. He had no interest in anyone but Lady X.

Not even the close proximity to the best looking woman in the department piqued his interest. Make that 'women'. Hell, the whole fucking department could have been models, nude or otherwise, had they wanted. They were fucking gorgeous. Captain Billings' reputation for fairness attracted nearly every female employee in the force and many more wanted to transfer in from out of state. She only hired the best. The best workers, and apparently, the best built and the best looking. She staffed her department with very attractive young females, mostly single, but that was incidental to their skill and ability to do their jobs.

Ben was the only male on her staff, a token of sorts. He thought it ironic and it gave him a new perspective and appreciation for the lone females isolated out in the various precincts. Sandi took pains to quietly observe him with the other staff members in the office. Ben treated each with respect and deference, never responding to their blatant and sometimes overt invitations to dinner, a quickie, or other office shenanigans.

Most, if not all, of the female staff had crushes on the handsome young officer. He could have had any of them he wanted, whether they were married or not, anytime he wanted. After several uncomfortable —for Ben, anyway — incidents, the Captain had a 'come to Jesus' meeting with the ladies in the office. She informed them that if they could not behave themselves appropriately and with proper decorum while in the office, they could request an immediate transfer, no questions asked. No one asked. Ben may have been nice, but they all knew they would never find another job like they had in this office. Besides, as the Captain had said, the building was full of pricks, both literally and figuratively.

Sandi wasn't jealous of the women; in fact, she had intentionally placed Ben in harm's way, when it came to beautiful women. She tried to tell herself she wouldn't have minded if he had taken advantage of the occasional situation. It would have made it easier for her, in a way.

But he didn't, and as time went by, he persisted in maintaining his devotion to his mysterious girlfriend. Sandi was impressed by the strength of his resolve. It touched her deeply, and one day she realized she had fallen completely in love with him. It shook her that she would be susceptible to something as normal as 'love.' It didn't stop her from taking advantage of the situation, however, and making it as hard for him as she could. She knew his schedule, after all.

Ben himself was amazed at the depth of his commitment. Before Lady X, he would have fucked his way through the staff in week, or less then gone back for seconds. Even when he had been engaged the last time it hadn't stopped him from the occasional dalliance. Lady X had changed his life.

She would test Ben, usually in that long week just prior to his visit with Lady X. That week he would be assigned to work closely with one of the more infatuated of her attractive staff, usually in an isolated location, like a motel room. She found herself hoping he would hold out against the temptation to fuck the other woman. He never disappointed her. She could tell from the fire in his eyes when he walked in the door that his level of sexual frustration was heightened. He was ready to fuck a knotty pine board if he had to. She especially liked it that he would take his frustrations out on her during their session.

One day, about two days after one of his Special Assignments, Sandi began to ask him about his girlfriend. Ben had been contentedly quiet — she called him 'smug' — the last day or so. She teasingly accused him of finally getting laid, and asked him when she was going to get to meet the mystery woman. Sandi was so sore from his ardent attentions at their last meeting she could barely sit down on her bruised ass. Ben blushed a deep shade of red and fumbled a reply. She thought about keeping after him, but a telephone call interrupted them.

As the months went by, Ben remained evasive about his secret girlfriend. Sandi teased him incessantly now. Whenever he came to work relaxed, she would say he must have gotten some the night before. She was remarkably perceptive, he thought, but he never connected the dots. Sandi's aggressiveness was a defense. She was glowing as well, as most of the female staff noted, but while he was busy back peddling, he didn't notice. She wheedled, cajoled, and teased him whenever they were alone but he wouldn't tell her about his girlfriend. None of the other staff ever admitted it if they had figured it out or not, but the odds of both of them getting some at the same exact irregular intervals without doing each other was astronomically high. They couldn't figure out Ben, though. It was as if he didn't know he was screwing the boss.

Ben still met with her at the Saunders' mansion, always with the beautiful Mrs. Saunders as the hostess. Each time, his lover appeared in her hood, hidden and soundless. He had never once heard her voice. She, however, had grown addicted to his voice.

Ben had begun focusing on one body part of Lady X per session, the part chosen seemingly at random. He would heat that area of flesh with his open hand, a whip or a paddle until it would sizzle, then keep it that way until she would tense up and cream her slit with even the slightest caress on the tormented area. Her cunt watered when she thought about what her breasts would feel like when he had finished with them. She would probably have to take some time off, if he ever focused on them. She hoped he would, and soon.

At the end of the sessions, when he had sated his frustrations on her tender flesh, when he had pounded his hard throbbing meat into her sopping cunt, when he had satisfied his every sexual whim on her defenseless and willing body, he would pick her up and hold her like a little girl, cradling her to his chest. It was then he would talk to her, rocking softly as he did.

All he could see were the expressive deep blue eyes of his Lady X. He loved talking to those eyes. He told them everything. He told them of his love for her, of his hopes and dreams. He told her about herself, his boss, and how she teased him about his mystery girlfriend. He told her how much he admired Captain Billings' mind and her desire and ability to do her job. He told her about the salacious offers from the female staff and his honest reaction to them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.