The President's Club - Cover

The President's Club

Copyright© 2007 by NightShade

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Did you hear the one about the masochist and the sadist that met and fell in love? This is a not-quite-classic boy-meets-girl love story, but with a very strong BDSM theme. Caution - this is one of my first BDSM-themed stories and I was apparently very angry when I wrote it. It is very strong and very hot. Some parts of the story may not be all that realistic - so please do not try this at home.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Needles   Violence  

The eyes inside the leather hood widened in a twinge of fear and excitement, but her head bobbed her acceptance of his command. Lady X turned and led the young policeman to the basement door. Her hands were fastened behind her, so she stood impatiently by the door, shifting from one high-heeled foot to the other. She didn't like waiting. He teased her, playing with her exposed body, making her wait for him to open the door for them. He did, finally, and she led him down the stairs into the cellar.

Karin and Sandi had been busy refinishing this area of the house, as well. All the rubbish and papers had been removed. The walls, floors and ceilings had been finished and painted. It was a nondescript area, but well lighted and clean. Karin had especially wanted to completely redecorate the area of the basement where she had been raped. Sandi agreed.

Part of the cellar had been closed off for a special area. This section had an extra deep sunken floor, making the height of the ceiling about 12 feet. It had apparently been intended to accommodate the bulky insulation necessary for a proper wine cellar. The two women had plotted and giggled as they furnished the room, which they called 'the dungeon.' They had outfitted their playroom in the motif of its title, with massive pieces of medieval-style furnishings placed strategically around the spacious room. Other furnishings, like heavy iron rings in the floor and on the walls, chains with manacles dangling, whips and other implements gave the room the aura of fear and foreboding of a real dungeon. All of the furnishings were working models. The two women were insistent on that point. However, none of them had been used before. This visit by the Lady X was the maiden voyage, so to speak. Sandi was deeply honored that Karin had made it available for her today.

Until a short time ago, Sandi had never imagined she would be using this room as a submissive. That was Karin's thing. Sandi walked over to the heavy door to the dungeon. Ben grunted as he swung it open, the weight surprising him. The door was very heavy and solid.

Lady X preceded her new master down the wide steps into the dark room. Bumping a switch with her hood, she lit the windowless room in soft light. She stood there shaking, terrified of what would happen in the next few minutes or - dare she hope? - hours. She was also incredibly horny, more so than she could ever remember being in her entire life. Her entire focus seemed to be on her cunt and getting something shoved inside of it.

Ben whistled in appreciation of the furnishings. He turned to his victim. "Lady X, this is going to hurt like hell! I didn't intend to ask you again, but, shit, I have to. Are you sure this is what you want?"

In response, Lady X went over to him and, turning around lightly grasped his rampant cock with her bound hands. She measured its hardness and length. When she was satisfied that this excited him, she knelt down in front of him in the classic submissive posture, her head bowed. She rubbed his feet, ankles and lower legs with her hooded head. It reminded him of the cat he had had when he was growing up.

He allowed her to stay in her submissive posture while he removed his uniform. He folded it neatly and placed it on a hanger, apparently provided for that purpose. He grinned. The room had obviously been designed by a woman. Make that women. Men didn't provide hangers. They used pegs. He looked down at his cock sticking out from his flat belly. Must be where we get the idea.

Naked, he turned to see her sitting on her heels watching him. He faced her, his thick cock swinging in a great arc in front of him. He stepped over to her. "Like it?"

An enthusiastic bob made him smile. It was always nice to be appreciated.

"Want it?"

The light dancing in her eyes was delightful. In response, she bobbed her entire body up and down so hard she lost her balance with her hands cuffed behind her and tipped over.

He burst out laughing. "That eager, are you?"

He helped her up to her feet. "But we just have to try out some of this wonderful equipment first, don't you think?" he teased as he released her hands from behind her.

She massaged her wrists as he wandered around the room. He walked over to the wall and examined the racks of whips, canes, rods and crops. There were all shapes and sizes, there were some not intended to be used on human flesh. He again whistled under his breath.

"Have you used any of these? They look new."

She shook her head.

"None of them?"

Again she shook her head.

"Have you ever been under the whip?"

Another shake.

He stared at her for a while, mentally adjusting his evaluation of this wonderful woman's courage. He walked over to another wall. It looked like a wall of soft rubber breasts, each with erect nipples. Each pair of tits was adorned with a different kind of nipple clamp, squeezing device, or tit press. They all looked painful, but some look just plain vicious. About half of the sets of fake boobs had tiny gold rings pierced through the nipples. Those didn't have clamps, but had weights, chains and other implements of torture that attached with small hooks. One set of the regular rubber tits was empty.

Pointing at her nipple clamps, he asked her, "Do these go there?"

She nodded that they did.

"Take them off and put them away," he commanded her.

She stomped her foot in a childish way and shook her head 'No.' She walked sexily over to him with her hips swaying provocatively from side to side. Lifting and cupping her hands, she offered up her breasts to him. He looked at her dancing eyes and toyed with her proffered treasures.

"This is going to cost you, big time," he informed her as he took off the clamps, pulling her tortured nipples maliciously as he did. She flinched, but did not move away. He turned and put the clamps on the empty set of tits on the wall.

He massaged her bare nipples to stimulate the circulation in the pressed flesh. Her eyes watered as she stood passively in front of him, totally at his command. His heart began to melt for this mystery woman, fascinated by her submissiveness to him. He would find out who she was and ask her to be in his life forever, if it was the last thing he did. He didn't know how, but he would.

But first, there was the matter of a whipping to take care of. That was about all anyone could do on the particular piece of equipment he had selected. Four padded manacles on a large square frame. The entire body was accessible to be beaten, front, back, and sides. Even the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet could be attacked at the whim of a whip-wielding aggressor.

The entire frame could be rotated to a horizontal position for fucking or to a heads down position for additional terror. A waist belt could be attached to the ceiling to help support the victim in the horizontal position.

It was a well-equipped dungeon.

He turned to the woman he knew as Lady X. Holding out his hand, he led her over to the large device. The simple touch of her hand made him shiver inside, as if a spark had crossed between them. Her hand was soft, but firm. There was a hidden strength in her touch that was missing from most women's touches, he thought.

In a quick movement, she pulled him to her and wrapped her arms around his neck. She held on to him tightly. She squeezed hard for a long time, as if searching for something inside him or inside of herself. He waited for her, patiently, stroking her smooth, rosy ass cheeks as she clung to him.

Apparently she found what she had been looking for. Releasing him gently, she put her hands to his face and in a macabre, but touching, gesture, placed the leathery rictus mouth of the hood over his lips and pressed lightly against them.

He was deeply touched. He understood the gesture. She had just kissed him, giving him her permission to continue, however he desired. No more questions, no more hesitation. She trusted him.

Sandi, tears streaming down her face and a contorted smile on her deformed lips, stepped into the box-like frame of the device and waited for him to make the next move.

He took a deep breath and looked down. He had spurted his cum all over her leg while she had kissed him. With no other touching. The creamy white fluid dripped down her inner thigh and onto the top of the boots. He went over to her and wiped it off her leg with his fingers. He rubbed his cum into her tits, focusing on her swollen and sore nipples.

He also cleaned off her cunt juice that was running down her thighs. He rubbed this into her breasts as well. Impulsively, he leaned down and kissed the tips, sucking them into his mouth one after another. He was surprised. He had never tasted his cum before. Together, the two fluids tasted quite pleasing to him. She fidgeted as he cleaned and then kissed her, her stomach quaking in giggles.

"Too bad you can't taste this. Our flavors go quite good together," he said rising to his feet. "Maybe another time... ?"

He took her hand and fastened the padded manacle around her delicate wrist. The second wrist followed the first into captivity. He adjusted the lengths of the chains attached to the manacles. She was stretched to the extent of her height, teetering on the high heels.

There was a short bar just below each of the ankle restraints, and he discovered that he could hook the heel of the shoe over this bar to help support the weight of the victim. Even so, her legs were spread painfully wide apart.

Sandi allowed herself to be placed into the restraints. By standing on the short horizontal bars with her heels hooked over them, she had demonstrated their use for him. He quickly tightened the manacles around her booted ankles.

He walked over to the wall. He stopped and looked at Lady X. He didn't have all that much skin to attack. Just her lower abdomen, pussy, upper thighs and her luscious ass below the tight corset. Above it were her tits, shoulders, upper back and arms. He made his selections from among the wide variety of whips and moved back to the hanging woman. He laid all of them down in front of her. She began to tremble in anticipation.

He picked up the first whip. It had only been a short while since the initial spanking and her ass was not ready for a great deal of pain just yet. He swung the soft leather strap he had selected against her upper thighs. A soft slap echoed off the padded walls. She didn't even jerk.

He continued the soft slapping, covering all of her exposed skin with his tender leather caresses. As he returned to previously struck areas, the blows became a little harder, bringing the blood to the surface. A warm rosy glow covered the dangling girl. A sheen of perspiration covered both of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.