The President's Club - Cover

The President's Club

Copyright© 2007 by NightShade

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Did you hear the one about the masochist and the sadist that met and fell in love? This is a not-quite-classic boy-meets-girl love story, but with a very strong BDSM theme. Caution - this is one of my first BDSM-themed stories and I was apparently very angry when I wrote it. It is very strong and very hot. Some parts of the story may not be all that realistic - so please do not try this at home.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Needles   Violence  

Sandi woke up cradled in her girl friend's arms, floating in the frothing steamy water of the Jacuzzi. Never in her life had she had felt so satisfied, so fulfilled, so complete. Or so decadent. She floated languorously in her post-orgasmic haze as Karin gently stroked her striped breasts with soft hands, whispering in her ear the endearing terms Karin had herself heard from her mysterious John. It seemed so long ago now, yet in her mind, the words and the memories were as fresh as yesterday.

"Karin?" Sandi stirred in her grasp.

"Hmmm?"

"You were a total bitch!" she said softly, then paused. "Thank you!" It was almost a whisper.

"Oh, Sandi, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... All I wanted... I didn't know how hard... I'd never done... I've never been on that side before."

"Hush, kiddo. It was great. You were great. What I meant was that if I had known ahead of time what you were going to do, I wouldn't have let you do it. But now that I know what it's like, I want it again."

"Was it really good for you, Sandi? Honest?"

"It was totally good."

They lay still for a while, soaking in the feelings and the heat from the swirling water.

"Sandi?" Karin hesitated. "Uh, you know it's better with a man."

Sandi thought for a while, carefully weighing her response. "Are you offering me John?" she asked tentatively.

The hands on her breast stopped their caressing motion and she felt the stinging drops of Karin's tears falling on her shoulders. Even after all this time, Karin was still totally in love with this mysterious John.

"I can't. I don't have John to offer you. But if I did, it would be his decision, not mine," she said between sobs.

"Hey, lighten up. I was just kidding! I don't want John, honest. You know me better than that. But," she got serious, "how can I just let a man do this to me? I can't just hand one of my dates a whip, smile and bend over for him! In my position, no pun intended, if something like that ever got out, my career would be ruined."

Karin came back to the point. "So. Do you really want to do this again?"

"Yes."

"With a man?"

"Yes, damn it! What's your point?"

"A man will hit you harder, hurt you more."

"I know that — I guess, anyway. Yes. He would."

"A man will want to fuck you after."

"I know that, too. That's kind of what I want. As good as this was, and don't get me wrong, it was fantastic, I just feel like something was missing. I am so horny right now that water spigot is looking tempting."

"What about getting a hard cock rammed up your ass? Have you done that before? You felt pretty tight in there."

"God, I want it there most of all. Even though that was my first time, it was great! I want to do it again, for real this time. It felt so nasty, so- so dirty. I'd have to be tied down, though, or he'd never get it in me."

Karin dropped one hand down to the 'V' between Sandi's legs and began urgently massaging the sensitive flesh there. Sandi felt the billowy breasts convulsing spastically behind her back and finally realized the massage as a diversion.

"Are you laughing at me?"

Karin burst out in a peal of laughter, throwing her head back in hilarity.

"Your first time?" she got out between spasms. "With all your sophisticated lovers, that was your first time?" She howled at the indignant woman's little secret.

Sandi sulked. "I've never let anyone do that. I always thought it was dirty and that it would hurt really bad. But after the whipping, it didn't even hurt!"

This brought more laughter from Karin until finally Sandi joined in the contagious merriment. When they settled down Karin asked her, "Do you know anyone who could do it to you? Someone you could trust to be discreet? Someone who would enjoy it, would get aroused, sexually? You don't want someone to vent frustrations when you're helpless like that, I would think."

For some reason, Sandi immediately thought of that young patrolman at her last station. There had been some quiet rumors about him and what he liked to do. But, as there had been no specific complaints filed, she couldn't and didn't press the issue. If those rumors were true — and she had some inside knowledge that they were — he would be perfect. If it ever got around, though, her career would be over. She grinned. He was kind of handsome, too, she recalled. She wouldn't mind getting fucked by him, either way!

She spoke up, hesitantly. "Well, there was this one guy. He worked for me at one of my last precincts. There were some rumors, so I investigated. I heard some pretty reliable stories about what he liked to do to women, but no one ever filed a complaint. But, shit, he can't know who I am, ever."

Karin thought a minute. "I have an idea, Sandi. It just might work." She proceeded to outline her plan to Sandi as the two conspirators relaxed in the hot healing water.

A week later, Ben Johnson, the unsuspecting young patrolman, rang the doorbell of a huge mansion. He was out of his district, way off his usual beat. He didn't know any people who lived in this neighborhood, or any who could afford to, for that matter. It was way out of his price range.

He had received a sealed envelope with orders from the Commissioner's office to report here, to this address, for a "Special Assignment". He had double-checked the orders with his boss, and his boss' boss. They had both checked and then confirmed the unusual orders. They didn't know any more than he did and they didn't like it that they had been by-passed. They liked to know what was going on, especially with that bitch of new Inspector snooping around.

The door opened silently while he was turned around looking back out over the beautifully maintained and manicured grounds. He didn't hear the door open. He quickly turned around at the sound of a slight feminine cough. He gave an audible gasp when he saw the gorgeous young woman who opened the door. She couldn't have been over 19 years old! She looked him over appraisingly, as well, a pleased smile on her face.

"It's nice to know I am still appreciated by the man in the street," she said wryly.

"Oh, Ma'am, Ummm, I'm sorry, Ma'am, I meant no disrespect, Ma'am." He was clearly shaken.

"None taken, Officer. Please do come in."

She stepped back and he entered the luxurious foyer. Karin and Sandi had been busy redecorating, putting a feminine touche to the house to make it their home. She led him to a sitting area and stood behind a chair.

"Sit down, please." She indicated a seat across from her chair.

He sat on the edge of the chair she indicated, holding his cap in his lap. He was obviously nervous. She could see the wheels going round and round in his head, trying to place her, trying to remember if he recognized her, if he had met her in a bar, something. That she was so beautiful and that he couldn't remember her bothered him. He drew a complete blank, and that frightened him even more.

She decided to put him at ease, sort of. "I understand you are probably nervous about being here. I would be, if I were in your shoes. I am going to make you a proposition. You will have to make a decision to accept it, or not, based on very little information. I apologize for that, but it is unavoidable and necessary.

"My name is Karin Saunders. That is all you need to know about me. If you dig for any more information about me, as young policemen often tend to do, it will, well, ruin your career and the careers of several other fine officers. That is not a threat nor is it intended as one. It is simply what will happen.

"What you will be asked to do here is not illegal, nor is it police business. As I said, after I have explained it more fully to you, you may decline to participate without any consequences whatsoever to you or your career. Your decision to participate in any activities here must be completely voluntary, unofficial, and absolutely never discussed outside of this house. Do you understand those terms?"

Ben nodded his head slowly, although it was clear to Karin that the whole situation baffled him. He understood the terms. It was the reasons behind them that escaped him and that scared the shit out of him. Whenever Ben ran into unusual or particularly dangerous situations, the skin on the back of his head would tingle or itch, warning him. It had not stopped tingling since he had parked his car outside in the long drive. But he was curious. She had said he could say 'No'.

"OK, so far," he said.

Karin nodded and cleared her throat, "Officer Johnson, I have to ask you some questions. Please answer truthfully, even if the answers are embarrassing."

He nodded, clearly wary.

"Are you married?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Please, call me 'Karin.' Are you engaged?"

"No, Ma'am — er, Karin."

"Prospects?"

She was asking some personal questions and he was uneasy about the direction they were taking. His last long-term relationship shattered on the rocks of the normal stresses that police work caused and due to his peculiar need to dominate and inflict painful pleasure. That break-up had been almost a year ago, but he was still rather touchy about it.

"No, and I don't like your prying."

"I understand, Officer Johnson, but I promise you'll see the reasons for these questions shortly. If I may, there are just a few more?"

He nodded curtly, not believing her.

"Is there anyone special in your life right now?"

"NO, Damn it! The last girl, well, we, umm, we broke up," he snapped and started to get up.

Karin shifted nervously and looked to the side into the room next door. Receiving reassurance, she continued. "Please understand Officer Johnson, I have to ask these questions. It is very important. May I continue, or would you like out now,... ?"

She didn't say it, but he felt her teasing him with 'before you even know what it's about.' Not only that, but there was someone else was here. He sensed it. His curiosity got the best of him. "Please continue. I guess."

"They are very personal questions I have to ask you," she restated. "They will be more so than the ones have been up to this point." She said that last with a tight smile and he could hear the amusement in her voice

"Go ahead and ask. You said I could leave if I wanted."

"Are you gay?" She didn't ask accusingly or negatively. It was an honest question.

He blushed. "NO! Definitely not." He smiled openly at her, and made a mock leer. "Especially not when there are women as beautiful as you around. No, ma'am."

She laughed lightly and smiled at him reassuringly. "We - uh - I didn't think so. Just checking."

He heard a soft giggle coming from the other room. He was even more curious about what in the Hell this was all about. 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained', as they say.

Karin shifted her weight from one foot to the other. His policeman's instincts told him that she was nervous about the next questions. These must be the important ones. He was on his guard for a trick.

"Uh, what do you feel about pain in a sexual relationship, Mr. Johnson?"

He nearly shit in his uniform at this question. He made no secret of his dominant leanings the station, but he didn't store whips and chains in his locker, either. He realized suddenly that his summons to this house had come from the Commissioner's Office. He shriveled inside. He might as well resign and move on. Any chance of a career in this town was over.

"Is this an I/A investigation? Did my ex-fiancée file a complaint against me?" he queried. His voice was almost a whisper, very intense.

"What do you feel about pain in a sexual relationship?" Karin did not answer his questions, but merely repeated her own.

He held his head in his hands. "This is about my old girl friend, isn't it?" He had had a gut feeling about her. He knew it would come to this. He had pushed her too hard.

Karin noticed his despair. She decided to follow it up. "Did you tie her up?"

Pale and shaken, he soaked his shirt with nervous perspiration. "Yes," he admitted.

"And you hurt her?"

"Yes."

"Did you do this to her because you were angry with her?"

"No, I wasn't mad at her or anything like that. That wasn't the intent of what happened. It's just, well, for some people, well, a little pain seems to make sex better. Giving it, getting it. I thought -... Well, I had hoped that she might..." He tailed off.

"Do you enjoy doing that to women, tying them up and giving them pain?"

"It's not as bad as you're making it sound, but, yes, I do. Well, I usually do. I discovered a long time ago that I only get sexually aroused if the pain excites my partner, too. Please understand, I get aroused by 'normal' sex, too. It's just that, well, having complete control over someone, having someone submit to me, well, it gets me hot. It excites me a lot.

"With my fiancée, my old girlfriend, she had reluctantly agreed to try it, but only if I went real slow — which I did! She could tell how much it meant to me, but she was scared, too. She had had a bad experience with her step-dad, or her uncle, or something. I cared about her so much I just wanted to share this part of my life with her.

"The one time we tried it, I had only just tied her up. I hadn't really hurt her at all and I wasn't going to go any farther than a couple of hand slaps on her butt, not until I thought she could take it. Until she wanted it, I hoped. Maybe I never would have. I was so excited, just tying her to the bed, seeing her helpless like that. But she totally freaked out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.