The President's Club - Cover

The President's Club

Copyright© 2007 by NightShade

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Did you hear the one about the masochist and the sadist that met and fell in love? This is a not-quite-classic boy-meets-girl love story, but with a very strong BDSM theme. Caution - this is one of my first BDSM-themed stories and I was apparently very angry when I wrote it. It is very strong and very hot. Some parts of the story may not be all that realistic - so please do not try this at home.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Needles   Violence  

She came back to her senses lying on her side on a narrow bed about an hour later. Her hands and elbows were still tied behind her back, as was the cord around her neck. Her legs had also been tied at the knees, calves ankles and mid-thigh. Carefully, she tried to move her legs and found that any movement tightened the noose around her neck. She was loosely tied in a hog-tie and any movement, any movement at all, would tighten the noose around her neck and strangle her. It sent a stab of fear through her gut, twisting and tightening her involuntary muscles. It also brought a tangible tingle to her cunt.

This was the treatment she had unconsciously longed for all her life. She couldn't explain it. She had really never known this existed until just now, just a couple of weeks ago. She had known that something was missing, that she needed something 'extra' and this was it. That's just the way she was put together inside.

She slowly turned her head to look around the cabin. She could see nothing. The cabin was dark and she had been positioned so that she was looking directly into the wall.

She heard John come back into the cabin. He was stomping his feet on the porch outside to clean most of the mud and dirt off his boots. The door squeaked open and she could hear his footsteps as he wandered around the room. First he went over to the kitchen as he set down the sacks of groceries he had just purchased, then he checked on the fire in the stove and then on to other details. The footsteps finally stopped by the bed.

Karin craned her neck around to look up at him. She looked in his eyes, worrying that she had displeased him somehow. But he was not angry. Not as far as she could tell, anyway. He stood there with a strange questioning look in his eyes, as if he was trying to find an answer in her eyes to a question he didn't want to ask.

John was carefully watching her to see what her reaction to her situation would be. He was mildly concerned that he might have gone too far this time. He needn't have worried. He had an uncanny way of sensing that this young woman's capacity for pain, especially when that pain was inflicted by him, was made almost endless by her growing love for him. He could have done anything to her. Certainly he could have done much more than he had so far. But, then again, he had only just begun.

Permanent damage to his 'ladies' was not his style. Yes, he had a dark need to inflict pain, but it was pain with a purpose and with willing participants. The pain he gave to his partners when they were in the city was mostly a game of control or domination. He loved the feeling of total control.

Up here in the cabin, it was different. Here it was not a game. He didn't bring just anyone up here. Here he bared his soul, and gave vent to the raging darkness in him. It was controlled, yes, even calm. But it was not cold. It was as if his total emotions were brought boiling to the surface to be poured out on his partner. This time, his partner was a beautiful young girl, a girl that affected him like none had before. He again questioned his decision to bring someone so inexperienced into his particular hell. That thought quelled the rising tide of emotions. What if... ?

She saw his face was somber. The first thought through her mind was that something was wrong with him or that she had displeased him. "Is everything OK?" she asked.

He gave a half laugh. "You tell me!"

She looked surprised. Why shouldn't she be OK? "You mean with me? Sure, I'm fine, but I mean, is everything OK with you? You're not mad at me are you?"

He grinned down at the bound girl. "Yeah, everything's fine..." He reached down and ran his fingertips lightly over the curve of her ass. You couldn't see the marks he had put there just last night. He was pleased with his skill, even with crude homemade whips. He continued, "... and, 'No', I'm not mad at you."

He turned and gestured toward the stove. "Are you hungry? I ran down the mountain to get some food for us. We may be here a while."

She had not noticed her hunger, but now that he mentioned it, she was famished. "Yes, I guess I am at that. Would you like me to fix it?"

He busied himself with the ropes that bound her.

"No. I want you to rest up some more. If you go out side, there is a little steam around back. A little way down it widens into a pool where you can clean up. Go for a swim and freshen up. Follow the trail around to the left and be back in about half an hour, OK? Stay on the trail, and you won't get lost."

She got to her feet clumsily. She had been bound in one position or another for so long that the muscles her legs and arms were cramped and the joints were stiff. He helped her walk around the cabin until she was a bit steadier on her feet. She was still wearing the high heels she had on last night.

He tossed her a towel and a bar of soap. A stinging slap on her fanny sent her scurrying out the cabin door. She had 30 minutes to herself. She sensed it would be a mistake to be even a minute late.

It was a beautiful afternoon in the high mountains. The crisp clean air filled her lungs as she wandered down the path to the pond. The path was clear, but a little overgrown. She hugged herself with happiness. She had never felt so free or happy before. She was naked in the outdoors, and she didn't mind at all. He had sent her out this way. It was what he wanted. She laughed out loud. John would probably not have understood the reason behind that delightful sound coming from her. She had found a man who understood her, who had taken her to heights she had never imagined, who had answered her unasked questions, and, most importantly, who had fucked her beyond her wildest dreams. She trusted John. She laughed again as she realized she also loved him madly.

The water in the deep mountain pool was cold and clear. The steam was glacier fed, and this high up the sun didn't have much chance to warm the icy waters. Karin put down the towel, set the soap on the bank within easy reach and dove into the deepest part of the pool. The shock of the cold water wiped all other thoughts from her mind and all traces of pain from her system. She burst to the surface, gasping for air.

The penetrating cold caused her nipples to go rigid, but not with excitement. It was damn cold, and her skin felt like it wanted to crawl off her body and head for the warmth of the stove. Especially the tormented areas, like her nipples. The spear of wood was still through the one. Now that she could get her hands up to her tits to move them around, she took the time to looked at her wounded bud more closely

It had been a sliver from a hardwood tree, a clean, slender piece of wood with no little barbs. The wood pierced her rosy button right through the center of the body of it on a horizontal axis. John had obviously cleaned it, but he had left the sliver in place. The small shaft held her one nipple out in a constant state of semi-erection. A light fingertip to the tip of the pierced nipple brought a shudder.

"He must want it to stay," she thought.

Getting the bar of soap, she stood thigh high in the frigid water and lathered her body, careful not to disturb the wooden skewer. She didn't notice any remarkable soreness or bruising on her body as she soaped up, evidence of the mastery and skill of her tormentor. She hugged herself in her giddiness at the thought that he must really care for her.

She stood and breathed in the clean mountain air, now carrying the clean smell of the soap. It was a manly scent and reminded her of the smell of John. She desperately wanted to be completely his, to remove all the traces of herself, even down to removing her own scent. She lathered up her hair with the soap to remove the traces of her shampoo, piling and scrubbing the soapy tresses on her head in a twisting motion. When she had soaped up all she could, she dove back under the icy waters and rinsed her glowing body.

The icy waters numbed her after a while and she was able to stay in the pool. She floated on her back, happily looking up at the fluffy white clouds as they chased each other across the sky. She was happy, relaxed and at peace.

The refreshed young woman got out of the pool, dried off and then wrapped her hair in the towel. She wore it like a turban as she made her way back up the winding path to the cabin. She walked proudly, her breasts thrust out, her head high, her nakedness a badge of love. She had no idea what would happen next, but she was not worried. She trusted John.

When she entered the door, the first thing John noticed was that the wooden dart was still in her nipple. He grinned to himself. "Good," he thought to himself. "I'm glad I went back to get that equipment. I just may be able to use it again."

His prick lurched in his pants as he watched the young girl sit quietly by the fire, drying her hair with the heat from the cheery blaze. She was so trusting with him. He began to feel a stirring of emotion toward Karin that was foreign to him, but not all that unwelcome, either. Her complete trust in him stirred his paternal instincts. Maybe it was her youth, her innocence. He didn't know. He did know it wouldn't stop him from carrying out the plans he had for her, but now he rethought them to make sure he took the extra effort to make it special for her. To his surprise, he found that he was looking forward to it being special for him, too.

He went back over their brief history in his mind as he watched her finish drying her hair. There wasn't much to review. He had seen her once before last night and lusted after her body. Then she had stepped off the elevator. She looked so scared, so fragile, so trusting of him as he introduced himself. She had been so fucking beautiful. He realized it was at that moment she had captured his heart. It was something about the look in her eyes, her willingness to please him, her excitement, her wanton display of sensual pleasure and pain - this girl was special and he responded strongly to that special quality in her.

John finished preparing the meal in a pensive mood. The scene was very domestic, not at all the way things normally went up here. Definitely not what he had imagined it would be like. He shook his head to break away from these tender thoughts, and caught her eye with the motion. She saw him looking at her and she smiled at him. Her smile was radiant, open and honestly happy.

He motioned her over to the table, indicating the chair where he wished her to sit. She rose and came over to him, her heels clacking lightly on the rough stone floor. He helped her into her seat gently, careful not to jar her tit with the pierced nipple. She noticed his attempts and playfully punched at him.

"Oh, come on silly, I won't break. You should know that by now, don't you?"

He blushed sheepishly that she had seen through him so easily. He got serious. "Karin, I just want to be sure that this is what you want. It can be rough from here on. Very rough. If you want to stop now, just say so and we'll go back to the city."

She looked at him curiously. "Do you have something else planned to do to me? Something that you want to do?"

He slowly nodded his head.

"Is it something special? Something you haven't done before or, maybe,... not very often?" She blushed at her brazen attempt to find out if he had had others up here. She knew he probably had. But the curiosity had just leaked out of her mouth.

"Yes." He didn't let on which part of the question he was answering.

She looked at him steadily. "Then I want to do it."

"Don't you want to know what it is before you decide that?"

She paused before answering him. "Will it excite you?"

"Yes."

"Will you fuck me again, before or after?" she continued, teasing him with the game they had started at the dance.

"Yes," he grinned back.

"Hard?" she whispered, her eyes closing dreamily.

"And long," came the reply as he leaned into her and kissed her tenderly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.