The President's Club
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2007 by NightShade

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Did you hear the one about the masochist and the sadist that met and fell in love? This is a not-quite-classic boy-meets-girl love story, but with a very strong BDSM theme. Caution - this is one of my first BDSM-themed stories and I was apparently very angry when I wrote it. It is very strong and very hot. Some parts of the story may not be all that realistic - so please do not try this at home.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Needles   Violence  

Karin revived slowly. For long minutes she resisted the persistent call of awareness and laid there in blissful peace. But the call was too strong. So was her curiosity. She allowed each of her senses to engage one by one. Gradually, she became aware of her surroundings.

The first thing she noticed was that she was no longer bound in any way and that all the pain seemed to be gone. She felt as if she was floating, kind of. Opening a wary eye, she saw she was in the large hot tub on her apartment deck. The gently bubbling hot water soothed away the aches and pains of the strange ordeal she had just gone through. She felt safe, secure. She felt loved, for the first time that she could ever recall. It was an entirely new feeling for her and scared her more than a little bit. There were too many complications in her life to have to deal with that, too.

John was sitting behind her in the tub, carefully keeping her face out of the water by holding gently, but firmly onto each of her breasts, one in each firm hand. He was continually amazed at the feel of them in his grasp. It felt like they belonged there. He sat there patiently waiting for her to rejoin him, quietly whispering into her ear, humming familiar lullabies, caressing her hair and neck with soft kisses. Karin felt him behind her and relaxed into him. She grinned to herself as she felt his erection between them.

Turning her face to his, she smiled at him then kissed him long and hard, urgently. She raised herself up in the tub and reached beneath her for his prick. When he tried to remove his hands from her breasts, she pinned them lightly against her sides under her arms. She liked them right where they were. They seemed to fit just right.

Positioning herself carefully, she lowered herself onto his erect manhood. When she was fully impaled, she leaned back against his chest once again. She reached her arms up over her head, providing him with full access to her body and the freedom to explore it at will. She began to massage his cock with her cunt muscles. No other action was needed as she slowly, rhythmically coaxed the cum out of his one-eyed snake. They both knew there was still a long night of fucking ahead of them.


She rolled over in the rumpled bed. Strong sunlight was assaulting the other side of the curtains, trying to force reality into the isolated apartment. Slowly stretching her arms above her head, she felt the deep satisfaction of having been well fucked. She felt like the cat that had eaten the canary and purred softly under her breath. Noticing the emptiness in the bed next to her filled her with a sudden panic, rudely jolting her to wakefulness. He was gone!

She was halfway to the front door of the apartment when she smelled the freshly brewed coffee and the peculiar fragrance of burned toast. A quick peek into the kitchen showed the table set for two, but no John. She heard the shower start running and grinned.

Walking into the steamy bathroom, she was totally at ease with her nakedness. It seemed natural around him. She slipped silently into the shower enclosure, coming in behind him. The water beating on his bowed head covered the sounds of her entry and he was unaware of her presence. She stood silently behind him, enjoying the chance to observe him unawares. He was a handsome man, strong and virile, the kind of man that made young girls' hearts beat a bit faster. As hers was doing now. Water beaded up across his broad shoulders, then combined into streams and coursed down his muscled back. She started to reach out to touch the pale dimples of his ass cheeks, but stopped short, wanting more time to memorize his image.

As she watched him standing there in the pulsing stream, she suddenly felt as if she were intruding into something very personal. His face, that part she could see, was a picture of tormented indecision. That was something she would not have expected to see there. He had exuded an almost overpowering aura of strength in the short time she had known him. To see him like this made him more human somehow, more lovable. It was at that moment in the steamy shower, that Karin lost her heart to this man whose true name she still did not know.

Karin cleared her throat. He didn't hear her. Again. He opened one eye and squinted at her under his armpit. His pleasure at seeing her standing there, naked, was rapidly apparent. She dropped her gaze to his swelling appreciation, fascinated by the velvety hardness that had given her so much pleasure the night before.

She moved up behind him. Her arms went around him, hugging him close. Her hands explored his chest, as much a turn on for her as her firm tits pressing into his back was for him. Her sharp fingernails terrorized the skin around his pectorals. He groaned, wiggling his butt slightly into her tickling pussy hair. She gave a laughing squeal, and attacked his upper body with renewed vigor, her tormenting fingers pinching lightly here, pulling a hair, kneading his well defined muscles.

Reaching down with one hand, she picked up the bar of soap and a hand towel. Savagely, she soaped his entire body, leaving his skin a dangerous shade of red. She spared no part of him and was extremely thorough, but she didn't dwell on his erect penis. He voiced his disappointment when she clinically washed it and moved on. Her lilting laughter enflamed his passions more than the magnificent touch of her hardened nipples as they brushed back and forth as she labored over him. She finished with his face. He had steeled himself for an abrasive cleansing here, too. She surprised him. Using just her fingertips sans fingernails, she worked the soap into a lather, swirling the tiny bubbles into his relaxed expression. She aimed the jets from the showerhead over his face and removed the last of the soap from him.

John remained standing with his eyes closed, savoring the brief respite from a world that demanded so much from him. Karin stood easily in front of him, pleased she had been able to do this simple task for him. She looked up at his relaxed face, so different from the tormented expression she had seen him wearing earlier.

When he did open his eyes, she silently offered him the bar of soap and the hand towel, lifting one eyebrow in a teasing challenge. He accepted.

As he lathered up the hand towel with a fresh charge of soap, she slowly lifted her hands and laced her fingers behind her neck, simulating the posture he had put her in on the dance floor. She spread her feet as far apart as she could, bracing them against the walls on either side of the shower stall. Her eyes never left his as she assumed this position. When he nodded his satisfaction, that he was pleased, she blushed with a rush of pleasure, giddy as a schoolgirl.

John was as thorough with her body as she was with his. He did, however, take the opportunity to linger over her charms, almost to the point of obsession. Her skin glowed with a hot fire as he moved from washing one area to the next. It reflected the flames his ubiquitous touch ignited in her core. When he finally stepped back, the last patches of soap scum circling slowly around the drain, she was literally shaking. She had closed her eyes as he had washed her face and her eyes remained closed.

She heard the water shut off and felt the cool rush of outside air as the door to the shower opened. A soft thick towel, compliments of the previous tenant, had been placed over the radiator. She melted into its warmth as John dried her tingling body. She noticed he patted her skin to dry her, not rubbing as most males would have done. She wondered where he had learned to do that, then realized it didn't matter. What mattered was that he cared enough to take the time to do it with her.

When he had dried her and had used another towel to wind up her long wet hair into a turban, he kissed her lightly on the forehead. "Time to wake up!" He gently released her interlaced fingers from behind her neck.

A small crack appeared in one tightly closed eye. She caught him as he was staring at her tits. She giggled and did a little shimmy for him, making the tips bounce provocatively. With a playful slap on her flanks, he chased her back into the kitchen, where the coffee had long since finished brewing.

Sitting naked at the table with him seemed the most natural thing to do. Even being naked didn't seem out of the ordinary. They kidded back and forth about unimportant things, both of them comfortable with the other. He didn't apologize for the dark shade of the toast, but she could tell it bothered him. There hadn't been much else in the apartment suitable for breakfast. She hadn't bothered to stock the pantry. She hadn't been expecting overnight guests. He seemed pleased when she admitted that to him, for some reason.

It would have been a perfectly idyllic morning, but John suddenly farted. This was not something he was accustomed to doing, even by himself. He had been reaching for his cup of coffee. Karin had said something that struck him funny, and he had chuckled. And then, 'BLATTTTTT!' Just like in the cartoons. He was so surprised, he dropped the cup of coffee. Which wouldn't have been nearly as devastating, if he had only been wearing some clothing. Hot fluid splashing on bare thighs, heading for higher ground, was not a suave-inducing stimulus.

Karin hadn't recognized the sound of passing gas, but she would have undoubtedly identified it by smell in a short time. She did, however, see the scalding hot coffee headed for her favorite recreational area. She acted with instinct and self-preservation as she grabbed a pitcher of water and a towel. She dumped the water over the areas of his legs where the coffee had landed, diluting the heat with a torrent of water. Falling to her knees by his chair, she began to blot at his wet thighs with the towel, which was much too small to do any good.

She didn't know when she recognized the telltale smell and then associated it with the rude sound that started the whole mess. But she did, and, in spite of the eye-watering effects of the noxious gas, she started to giggle. She snorted in a very unladylike manner, actually, when she tried not to laugh at him.

Afraid she had offended him by snorting, she looked up. His look of abject horror and embarrassment fueled her funny bone. This time she just about blew a gasket trying to keep from laughing.

Seeing she wasn't totally grossed out, John began to laugh himself and at himself. He didn't realize that it was these little imperfections that endeared him to her. Not that he should go around farting all the time. But he was otherwise so perfect that he needed a few chinks in that shining armor to make him seem human.

For Karin, it was nice to know he was human, after all. Although she had found that out earlier this morning when she had worn him out in bed. Nothing she had done to or for him could get him hard again. He had sheepishly admitted defeat and promised her, if she would only let him sleep that there would be more in the morning. Karin had reluctantly given up her efforts to rouse him, and they had snuggled down into the disheveled bed for some rest.

"How do you feel?"

The question came during a lull in the laughter. Its seriousness marked a change in the direction of the conversation. She stopped and took a minute to do a quick self-assessment. "Fine," she answered, somewhat surprised. "You were wonderful last night," she continued with a giggle.

"So were you." He paused as he got serious. "Karin, you seem to like your sex rough. Just how rough can you take it?" He still wasn't convinced she was a rookie at this. That would just be too good to be true, and, as he had learned the hard way, there was usually something wrong with anything that looked that good. He didn't consider her marriage a problem. It had never stopped him before.

"I don't know," she said hesitantly. "I really have only tied myself up. And once they tied me up and beat me in the basement. They hurt me then and I didn't really enjoy it, like I did with you." She looked up at him. It didn't make any difference to her why she had felt and reacted as she had. She had liked the rough sex with him, with her John, and she knew she wanted it again and again and again. She answered his question as honestly as she could.

"How rough do I like it? If it is with you, as rough as you want. I, uh, well, I trust you," she ended simply. She didn't say she loved him, but that was what she meant to say. She thought she had better wait and see how things turned out. Besides, this was all new to her, and on top of that, she was a married woman!

He thought about something for a moment, and she could tell this was the important question. The one he had been tormented by in the shower. Men were so funny. Even with her limited experience, she could spot a nervous sweat. With a wry smile, she watched him squirm as he struggled with his question, shifting in his chair uneasily, clearing his throat, tugging at his earlobe. Then he seemed to make up his mind. She noticed the quickening of his pulse at that ticklish spot at the base of his neck. Her tummy flip-flopped, not knowing what was coming next, but knowing she would do it without question and love it.

"Karin? Do you - "

"Yes."

He raised an amused eyebrow at her. "May I finish?"

"I'm sorry. I'll listen. But the answer is 'Yes' to whatever you want to ask me."

"Thanks for the warning!" He laughed, relaxing. Once again, he posed the question. "Do you want to continue?"

He didn't have to specify what he meant. She knew. With her heart in her throat, she quietly answered, "Yes." There was no doubt in her voice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.