At My Aunt's, In Her Pants
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by BarbarouSevil

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman finds that her family is full of surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

I knew it had to end, and I had to be the one to end it. From any objective point of view, the coupling of a 27-year-old woman and her 15-year-old nephew was indecent. And considering my status in the community, as a prosecutor who specialized in the conviction of sexual assault cases, disclosure would seriously undermine public confidence in local institutions.

As I got ready for bed that night, I prepared myself for Kevin's resistance to my ending our affair with as much preparation as if I had a closing argument the next day. I anticipated that at some point, frustrated by my insistence, Kevin would revert to threats, and bring up the videotape, of which I now knew we both had a copy. So I watched the tape again, quite dispassionately this time, as if I were getting ready for a cross-examination. Although it was clearly me on the couch, the identity of the man in the film couldn't be easily discerned. He never showed his face on the film, and it didn't look like he was otherwise recognizable.

He showed up the next morning just after ten. I had decided to dress a little formally, in a pair of black slacks and a white blouse that I sometimes wore to work on "casual Friday." Dressed in sweat pants and a windbreaker against the unusually chilly morning, Kevin raised an eyebrow at my attire. But I was determined to keep the discussion as business-like as possible.

Our talk started off about as I expected. As expected, Kevin pointed out that I'd pretty clearly enjoyed fucking him.

"That's not the point, Kevin," I answered. "I did enjoy the sex. Someday you're going to have a beautiful girlfriend your age, and I'm probably going to be very jealous that she gets to enjoy you every night. But I'm talking about stopping this now to save my relationships with my brother and my family and to protect the community from the consequences of their prosecutor having made a serious mistake with her much younger nephew."

"You mean you want to save your hot little ass so you can inherit daddy's money and in the meantime keep your job," he sneered.

I flushed. My parents were fairly wealthy, and I certainly didn't want to lose my job. I'm sure Kevin thought that he had hit his target.

"You just watch your mouth, young man!" I said sternly.

"I'd rather watch your mouth," Kevin smirked.

"Kevin!" I said.

"Wrapped around my big fat cock," he continued, staring into my eyes. My silence must have spoken volumes. "I'll bet my aunt's never been fucked by a cock as big as mine, has she?"

I swallowed.

"No," I said quietly, "but that's..."

He yanked his windbreaker off. He hadn't been wearing a shirt, and I now found myself staring at his muscular chest and arms. My eyes followed his hands downward, as he slowly pushed his sweatpants down his legs. His cock sprang into view and I felt myself licking my lips as I stared at it.

"Suck it, slut," he said calmly.

I was beaten, and I sank to my knees. As I opened my mouth, Kevin grabbed me by the hair and slapped his dick slowly against my cheek.

I looked up and fixed him with a stare.

"I thought you wanted your cock sucked," I said coolly.

"I thought you wanted to suck it," he answered.

I did. I tried to move forward again, and once again he dickslapped me.

I looked up at him again.

"Please," I heard myself saying.

"Please what?" he answered sternly.

"Please let me suck your dick," I said softly.

"Sure, baby," Kevin chuckled. "If that's what you want. Let's see you strip down a little first."

I got to my feet and peeled off my slacks and blouse. Kevin stopped me at my bra and panties. He had pushed his sweats down to his ankles and now lay back on my couch. I began to go back to my knees when he stopped me.

"Standing up, slut," he said.

I bent over at the waist, and went to work.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, sucking and slurping my way up and down my nephew's fat dick. He, meanwhile, had pulled down my panties and was giving me an expert finger job.

The first two times I'd sucked him off I'd just used my mouth; the second time, in fact, I'd basically gotten my face fucked. This time I wrapped my right fist around the base of his cock. I'm sure my head was a blur, riding up and down his cock like a horse at a merry-go-round while I pumped him with one hand and rubbed his big nut sac with the other. It didn't take long. I felt his cock jerk in my hand, and pretty soon he was hosing down the back of my throat with his cum. This time, I swallowed it all and then licked his cock clean. He was hard again by the time I was finished. Satisfied, I looked up at my nephew.

"Time to fuck?" I smiled.

He pulled out his finger and brought it close to look at it. It was glistening with oil.

"You really get turned on by this, huh?" he chuckled.

"Yes," I blushed.

He held it up to my lips and I slowly opened my mouth and began to suck on it. As I cleaned my own juices off my finger, he slowly ran it around the inside of my cheeks and lips, finally pulling it out with an audible smack.

"Fuck me," I said softly.

"Put it away," he ordered.

"Kevin!" I protested.

"I said to put it away, slut!" he snapped.

His tone convinced me that he meant business. I dropped to my knees again and struggled to pull his sweatpants up over his soft dick. I looked up again, this time waiting silently.

"Stand up," he said.

I stood up.

"Lose the bra."

I shrugged off my bra.

"Now pull your panties up and go stand over there."

I followed his finger toward the corner of the wall just before the door to the kitchen. I opened my mouth, but shut it just as quickly. Instead, with tears in my eyes, I pulled my panties up my legs from around my knees and ran to go stand in the corner.

Kevin turned on a baseball game and watched it for what seemed like forever while I simply stood meekly in place. Fuck! Did I really want his cock that bad? I stamped my foot in frustration, and then I heard him get up. Oh, no, I thought to myself, I hope I didn't make him mad. He passed by me on his way into the kitchen. I heard him use the bathroom and then I felt him brush past me on his way to the couch. As he passed me, he suddenly reached out and grabbed the waistband of my panties.

"OH!" I screamed. He jerked me backward and spun me around. Losing my balance, I fell to my hands and knees. He dropped down behind me, pressing against my flanks and reaching forward to grab my boobs in his hands. I realized that he was naked. He must have stripped in the bathroom.

"Is this what you want, bitch?" he growled in my ear. I could feel his erection pressing against my crotch.

"Kevin, please..." I mumbled, trying to squirm out of his grasp. But this was apparently exactly what I wanted. Grabbing the side of my panties with his left hand, he once again yanked them down my thighs, and I felt him against my slit. Not that it would have mattered, but I was still wet. So when he lined his cock up against my hole and shoved forward, I felt its full length slip easily inside my sheath.

"Ohhhhhh," I groaned, pushing back with my hands as I dropped my head submissively. I waited for Kevin to begin fucking me.

"Let's go, bitch," he said impatiently, slapping my ass. "You're the one who wanted a fuck."

I began slowly pushing myself back and forth on Kevin's dick while he knelt there without moving.

"Come on, you worthless little whore, let's go," he spat, giving me another slap.

He began spanking me, and I began fucking him in earnest. I rocked backward and forward, my boobs hanging beneath me and swaying back and forth. It wasn't an efficient way for two people to fuck -- for one thing, I always had to be careful not to let his cock escape -- and he soon made me aware of his displeasure.

"Can't you do any better than that, slut?" he sneered.

"I'm sorry," I sobbed.

"Fat assed bitch," he mumbled as he stopped spanking me and grabbed me by the hips.

Before I could even stop my own rocking, he began to push me forward and pull me back. He had evidently been able to brace his legs, because he was making me fuck him solely by using his hands to move my ass. He continued to pick up speed, and I could tell that my orgasm was beginning to build. There was nothing gentle about the way he was fucking me, but I'd been waiting for it for so long that I didn't really care. And as Kevin had astutely perceived, I was getting off on the way my little nephew had taken control of me and my body.

"Oh, Jesus, Kevin," I moaned. "Oh, God."

Kevin was using his hips now as well, pushing me further and further forward each time he thrust into me. My fingers were digging into the carpet of my floor as I desperately tried to maintain my position. But Kevin was simply too strong. In a few more minutes my boobs were grazing the carpet. My nephew was literally fucking me into the floor. Finally, my hands found the wall and I pressed against it, anchoring my body in place. I began to push my ass back against Kevin's thrusts.

It didn't last much longer. The climax that had been growing for the last ten minutes finally washed over me, and I collapsed, screaming, onto the floor, barely able to keep my head from banging into the wall in front of me.

Kevin came at the same time. Grabbing my hips and plunging his cock deep inside me, he held me in place while he filled me with his cum.

"Oh, God, Kevin," I panted when he finally pulled free of me.

I felt a sharp slap on my ass as Kevin got to his feet and took his seat back on the couch.

"Time to clean up," he said. "Me first, and then you can have a shower."

I knew what he wanted, and crawled over between his legs. After a few minutes, I'd sucked and licked all of our juices off his cock and balls. When Kevin let me know that I was finished, I picked myself up, pulled my panties up yet again, and headed for the shower.

This was the first chance that I'd had to think clearly about my new relationship with my nephew. This morning's events had transpired so quickly that all I'd really done was give in to my lust. I analyzed the situation as I would any other case that I'd been assigned. It was obvious that I simply wouldn't be able to cut Kevin off except by moving to another town and not telling my family what had happened. So I had to accept that I would be fucking my nephew for the foreseeable future. There was no reason, though, for Kevin to continue treating me like he had so far today. He was simply reacting to my unsuccessful — in retrospect, foolish — effort to put a stop to everything, not to mention my insulting him. I cringed when I thought of what my anger had driven me to say to him. He was going to make me pay for that. Eventually, though, I hoped to be able to put us on a more equal footing.

That would take time. This weekend, I was going to have to swallow my pride, among other things, and happily play the submissive role that Kevin had assigned me. I shut off the shower and toweled off. I'd already thrown the panties I'd been wearing this morning into the hamper, so I pulled a new pair out of the drawer. I figured that I'd better not put on any more clothes at this point, so I walked back into the den wearing just the panties.

Kevin looked up as I came in the room and I gave my young lover a big smile.

"Hi," I began in my sultriest voice.

"I don't think so," he interrupted me.

"I'm sorry?" I said, baffled by his remark.

"You call those panties?" he asked. I had put on a pair of simple white briefs this time, much more conservative than the high-cut lace-trimmed panties I'd had on before. "Go get a marker. Now, bitch."

I ran to the kitchen with my boobs bouncing and ran back with a marker in my hand. Following Kevin's orders, I turned around and pulled my briefs down my thighs. I heard him pop the cap off the marker and then felt him drawing diagonal lines high up on both of my ass cheeks.

"Go find out which ones cover up these lines and bring 'em out here," he ordered. I silently left him and spent ten minutes trying on panties, looking at my ass in the mirror, and creating two piles. Finally, after slipping on another high-cut pair, I brought the larger of the two piles out to him.

"Very good," Kevin said, "we'll even let you keep these."

He took a minuscule cotton bikini that had just barely failed the test and threw it to me.

"You can wear the ones you have left," he said, "and throw these out."

I did as he asked and, at his gesture, sat down beside him on the couch.

"Any work you have to do this weekend?" he asked me.

"Actually, I did bring some home," I answered him. "I've got a trial coming up this week."

"That pedophile case?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Well, why don't you work while I watch the game?" he suggested.

And that was how we finished our Sunday afternoon, with me sitting on my couch in my panties preparing to convict a man who couldn't keep his hands off young girls, and my own young lover sitting companionably next to me watching baseball.

"I gotta go," he announced as the game ended. "I've got a little homework to finish before school tomorrow, and Dad'll be home in an hour. Same time on Saturday?"

"Yes," I acknowledged, looking directly into his eyes.

"See ya then, Aunt Nat," he smiled. He leaned over to give me a kiss, and I responded eagerly, cupping his chin in my hands and giving him a long, French kiss.

"See ya," I said throatily.


In the week that followed, I redoubled my efforts at work in preparation for the trial the following week. I was sitting in my office on Wednesday afternoon when I heard the voice of my boss in the hallway.

"And this is Natalie Tritty," he said proudly. "Our newest prosecutor and already one of our best."

I didn't look up. I knew that he was giving another tour, probably to one of the many high school groups that came through to get a first-hand look at the criminal justice system. I always figured that looking up and smiling at them would detract from the seriousness of my boss's presentation, so I usually kept my head down and my eyes focused on my work.

"Whoa, Tritty, family?"

I looked up quickly, angered to hear some kid addressing me by my last name. In fact, there were two young men, one of them my nephew. The one occupying the middle of the door was a tall blonde Adonis, who had a good three inches on my six-foot nephew. On his other side, a pretty blonde was hanging possessively on his arm. Kevin just smiled and turned to the boy who'd obviously been addressing him rather than me.

"Nat," he began, "I'd like you to meet our school's starting quarterback next fall. This is Mick Lundgren. And his girlfriend, Kelly Hughes. This is my aunt, Natalie."

"Very nice to meet you," I said, not caring much for the way either Kevin or this Kelly seemed to be fawning over the quarterback, although I probably would have been doing just the same.

"You, too," Mick said.

"Yeah, Natalie," the girl giggled with a smirk on her face.

I was already annoyed at being interrupted, and being ogled by a high school kid and his bimbo girlfriend didn't improve my mood.

"If you don't mind, though," I said, in what I thought was a polite but frosty tone, "I've got a big trial starting tomorrow."

"Oh, yeah?" Mister QB said. "You must be handling the pedophile case."

I was impressed. Mister QB not only followed the news, but understood the big words as well.

"Huh?" the bimbo asked.

"Pedophile, babe," QB patiently explained. "Older guys who like young stuff."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.