The Other Woman - Cover

The Other Woman

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - As we look back on the events before the encounter, one can see a happily married couple with a great sex life. However, at times Deana felt unsatisfied. She wanted to do more, to try new things that would excite her beyond ecstasy. While secretly masturbating, she fantasized about different ways to gratify her increasing desires.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual  

Deana climbed into the tub and let out a sigh as the bubbles caressed every inch of her body. For some reason, she was more aroused than usual. She closed her eyes and ran her fingers down her body.

"Mmm, wish you were in her with me Jeff," she purred. When she didn't hear a response, she just figured that he had fallen asleep.

Jeff looked carefully around the room to make sure he was alone. Mainly because he could not think with an open mind if his sexy wife was near him. God, she did have a way of wrapping him around her little finger. After seeing that he was alone, he recalled the argument they'd had at home. Deana wanted to experiment

with having sex with others, or what she called,

'swinging.'

He fought back the tears and whispered, "Damn-it, why can't she just be satisfied with me? I guess I'm not man enough to please her anymore."

A million thoughts ran through his mind and he wondered why she wanted more. At the same time, he recalled the conversation that he and Alan had earlier. Jeff had told Alan that he was more afraid than anything and that in his mind swinging was wrong.

Alan said, "How can it be wrong when all the adults in the room are consenting and just want to have fun?

The more he thought about it, the more confused Jeff got. Then like a light bulb inside his head going off, it dawned on him. He was thinking with a male mind and not from her standpoint at all.

He would just have to be open and honest with Deana and the others when they had their talk later on. After all, there had to be a way to work through his insecure feeling. For the moment, he stopped worrying about things. As he listened he discovered Deana was still in the tub singing, the "Don't Worry Be Happy" jingle

A devilish grin crossed Jeff's face as he removed his clothes. It was time to sneak into the bathroom and join his sexy wife. As he neared the door he snickered and felt his dick as it began to swell. Jeff stood at the doorway watching Deana for a moment then asked,

"Care for some company doll? After all, that entire tub is big enough for two."

"Sure, come on in! What made you change your mind about taking a nap?"

"All I could think of was your sexy image in that tub and I just had to join you."

"Oh yeah, and it looks like your dick is happy to see me too," she giggled.

Jeff climbed in behind Deana and slid his arms around her. "Mmm you smell good. I love you baby."

"I love you too. Hey, what the conversation going to be about later, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Let's just say, I'm going to lay my cards out on the table and see what happens."

Deana responded by turning her face to his and saying "Ok." As their lips met in an ardent kiss she could feel the love radiating between them as goose bumps covered her skin. Reaching for his cock Deana slid her ass into him. She needed to feel him inside her now.

Jeff raised her ass and sat her down on his throbbing member as he reached around and tweaked her perky nipples. Oh God, he loved the way her cunt milked his cock. As he held her by the hips she bounced up and down on him squealing with passion.

"Oooooh God, baby, that's it! Fuck me just like that, deeper, harder, mmm!!"

Jeff took one hand and slithered it between her legs in search of her swollen clit and began rubbing it feverishly.

Her cunt clamped his cock like a vice and he shouted,

"FUCK, I'm going to cum!"

Deana sensed this and began trembling from head to toe as her own climax overtook her. Jeff followed suit by filling her with cum.

"Oh baby, I needed that," Jeff bellowed.

"Me too, I was so tense you could bounce a dollar bill on my ass and get change in return."

Deana looked at the clock, "Oh my, we'd better get dressed we need to be in Ruth and Alan's room in thirty minutes."

"Hey doll, I have a sexy idea. Why don't you wear that slinky new blue dress you bought for the trip? We might go out for drinks," he lied. In the back of his mind he knew it would turn the other couple on. After all he wasn't going to be a prude tonight. It was going to be Deana's Night.

Deana flashed him a seductive look and asked herself,

"What is on his mind tonight?"

As they were about to leave their room, Jeff pulled Deana into his arms, kissed her and announced,

"Tonight is for you my love."

Now she was puzzled, but kept quiet for the moment as she remembered Alan's words, "Don't say anything to him yet until I talk to you."

When Ruth and Alan were alone in their room, she asked, "Well love, did you have that heart to heart talk with Jeff?"

"Yes, we had a long talk. I can't tell you everything, but I will tell you he plans to talk to all of us about his feeling tonight."

"Oh good, at least that's a start in the right direction. Do you think he will agree to swing Alan?"

"I'm not sure, but whatever happens we all will remain friends as I like them both."

"I do too."

Just then they heard a knock on their door. Alan looked at Ruth and suggested, "Be gentle now, okay?"

"Awww spoil sport, I'll try," she winked.

Alan opened the door and greeted them with open arms,

"Come on in have a seat. The bar is open, what'll you have?"

Deana greeted Ruth with a hug and shook Alan's hand.

"I'll take a Rum, and Coke."

Jeff replied, "Hello Friends," as he reached out and shook Alan's hand and hugged Ruth. "I'll have a beer."

Deana and Jeff sat on the sofa as Ruth sat in the chair across from them. "I'm so glad you two could join us on this trip, we've really enjoyed your company."

Deana smiled, "Me too, I've wanted to get away for awhile. Thanks for inviting us."

Alan handed the two their drinks "No problem, after all I'm not paying for it." He then sat down next to Jeff so he could offer some moral support.

Jeff smiled nervously and started, "I had my reservations at first, but glad I decided to come. Wow, this ship is breathtaking."

Ruth chuckled and looked straight at Deana and said, "That's not the only thing that is taking my breath away. Deana you look absolutely stunning tonight."

"Thanks, you look gorgeous yourself if you don't mind me saying so."

The four of them sat and just talked about mundane things for a few moments. Jeff took a big gulp of his drink then cleared his throat, "I have something to talk to you all about. I want you to hear me out before replying."

Alan spoke up and offered, "We are all friends here and no one will judge you at all, please feel free to ask me for help."

"Thanks Alan, that means a lot to me."

Jeff then turned to Deana and took her hand in his. "Honey, I'm sorry we have not seen eye to eye lately about our sex lives. I think you deserve to hear why I get so upset."

Deana leaned over, kissed him and whispered, "No matter what happens, I still love you more then anything in this world."

Jeff then started talking, "For a long time now, my wife has suggested we try new things in the bedroom. Some of them I love doing, but when she suggested that she wanted to have sex with another woman, and maybe a couple, I got very out of line and upset with her."

He took another gulp of his drink and continued. "I can admit it now, I was afraid of what would happen if we did swing. Would she still love me, or find someone to turn her on more? Above all, would I be able to perform like she wanted me too? God this is all new to me. I didn't know how to think. I was always told swinging is wrong."

"However, this afternoon Alan opened my eyes when we talked man to man. He told me about what happens when the two of you swing. Emphasizing that it only intensifies the sexual act, it has nothing to do with love. I think I understand things now."

A long pause followed his words and Deana looked like she was about to burst out in tears. "Jeff, does this mean, you want to try swinging?"

"It means, I will try anything to make you happy and spruce up our sex life. How can I say I don't like it, if I never try it?"

Deana threw herself into Jeff and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him so hard he nearly fell of the couch. She then yelled, "Oh my God, I can't believe my ears. Catch me before I faint."

Ruth stood up and announced, "Jeff I'm glad you were honest. Now, let me come over there and give you a kiss and a hug."

Alan then spoke up, "Now wait just a dog gone minute everyone. Ruth, you can't do that unless I can do the same thing to Deana."

Jeff laughed and looked at Ruth, then back at Deana. Then he said to Alan, "Why not, we are all close friends now."

Deana stood up and moved over to where Alan was. She put her arms around him and kissed him. Jeff did the same thing to Ruth.

Alan kissed Deana hard and trembled from head to toe. He then whispered in here ear, "God you're so hot. I want to fuck you now more than ever!"

Deana said, "That sounds like a great idea to me, but I think we should go slow this first time, for Jeff's sake ok."

"Ok Deana."

Jeff shook all over as he pulled Ruth into his arms. He was jut going to kiss her lightly, as he didn't know how he would react. However she must have had something else in mind. When she placed her lips on his, she caressed his tongue with hers. In his mind he shouted, "Wow, what a smooch!" It not only curled his toes, it made his dick swell, and he liked it.

"I hope this don't bother you to have me sitting with you wife Jeff."

"Not yet it doesn't. By the way, your wife sure knows how to kiss, my head is still spinning. So what happens now?"

Ruth then spoke up and asked, "What do you want to do now, Jeff?"

I think I need to talk some more about what I can do when we swing with you both. I'm still quite nervous, after all this is my first time. Hey, I have an idea. Why don't we ask Deana what she wants to do? After all, this is her night."

Deana looked at her husband and blinked, trying to hide her excitement and tears. "Oh my," she thought to herself, "Jeff has never been this bold before." Maybe she underestimated him.

"Do you really mean it dear? I can do whatever I want tonight? Now be honest, you're comfortable with all this and not just saying things to please me?"

"Honey, yes, I'm comfortable with my decision. Plus I'm horny as hell. The real question now is, Deana, are you ok with this arrangement?"

"Yes love, I'm fine." Deana swallowed hard and looked at Ruth for reassurance.

Ruth got up and sat down next to Deana. She placed her arm around her should and said, "Now don't be shy baby, tell us what you want to do."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.