The Other Woman
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - As we look back on the events before the encounter, one can see a happily married couple with a great sex life. However, at times Deana felt unsatisfied. She wanted to do more, to try new things that would excite her beyond ecstasy. While secretly masturbating, she fantasized about different ways to gratify her increasing desires.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual  

It was the night before their flight to Florida. Deana and Jeff were lying in bed talking about the cruise. Jeff pulled her into his arms, looked into her seductive green eyes, and said, "I can see you now baby, lying in the sun in your hot pink swimsuit working on a tan. Mmm, you look so scrumptious in that outfit that I might just ravish your body all night when we get back to our room."

"Ooooh darling, is that a promise?" she purred while snuggling up close to his naked body. Deana could feel his hard member jabbing into her thigh, "Hmm, it looks like you cock is just as anxious as you honey."

"I've been thinking about the cruise all day and I can't wait to slide my throbbing dick inside your hot cunt."

The next thing Jeff did was release his hold on Deana and backed away from her as he smiled mischievously. Before she could react, he reached down and grabbed Deana's nightie, whisking it off her body in one swift movement. He ran his tongue hungrily across his lips and trembled with desire as he ogled her luscious body. Oh God, she was beautiful.

Deana responded by moving into Jeff's arms and laying her head upon his chest. She listened to the rhythmic beating of his heart and the love they had for each other radiated between them.

Jeff leaned down, nibbled at her ear, and whispered, "Mmmm, I love the feeling of your tits against my chest. God I can't resist you!"

Deana turned her face upward to meet Jeff's kiss. As their lips met, their tongues entangled as they did the dance of lovers. God his kiss was electrifying! Her nipples began to swell as her clit pulsated with excitement.

After that Jeff told Deana to lie back on the bed and spread her legs wide. He kissed his way downward as he neared her mound, Deana's intoxicating scent made his nostrils flare with excitement.

He paused for a moment and whispered, "I need to taste that sweet pussy of yours before I slide my throbbing tool inside your silky tunnel."

Deana moved her head back and forth and gasped with excitement as his tongue slithered across her steaming bush. Oh God, she loved the way he ate her. She then pulled his head close holding it between her thighs like a vice. Deana closed her eyes, arched her back, and mumbled, "Mmmmmm."

Jeff looked up into her face to watch her reaction. He next took hold of her hips because he knew his actions would make her go off like a firecracker.

He licked his lips, and announced, "It's time for my midnight snack." He then shoved two fingers inside Deana's hot box while sucking her clit.

Deana body began to tremble with its first earth shattering climax. She grabbed the sheet, arched her back, and screamed, "Ooooooooh God, yessssssss," while covering Jeff's face with her juices.

Jeff lapped at her sweet nectar, like a puppy with a bowl of milk. Its intoxicating aroma made his cock drool, and he couldn't wait any longer. After spreading her legs as far as they could go, he moved upward and guided his cock into the silky folds of her vagina. He loved the way she grabbed his dick and milked it. They fit together like two tailored gloves. Jeff drove his member into Deana with deep, hard thrusts, and then leaned down, suckling on her breasts.

Deana wrapped her legs around Jeff and thrust her hips into him. She then ran her fingers through his hair and uttered, "Fuck me love, fill my cunt with your cum! Ooooh yes, just like that!"

Jeff felt his cock stiffen and raised his face to kiss Deana. As they kissed, he rammed his cock one more time inside her, his cum splattering against the walls of her vagina, filling every crevice.

After the wild fuck, they snuggled up close, hoping to catch some sleep before they had to leave the next morning. Jeff began daydreaming on what he could do, while they were on the cruise. Deana started fantasizing about what her, and Ruth would be doing on the cruise. They feel asleep in each others arms.

The sunlight awoke Jeff as it caressed his face. He turned to Deana, and found she was not in bed. He looked around to see where she was only to discover she was not in the room. So he slid out from under the covers, put on a robe, and proceeded to search for her.

As he neared the kitchen he heard Deana humming the tune, "Don't Worry Be happy." He thought about ravishing her sexy body one more time, but decided to save it for their first night on the cruise ship.

Deana was standing at the counter pouring a cup of coffee. She glanced up when she saw Jeff entering the room. "Hey sleepy-head want a cup of java?"

"Sure, what time is it, babe?"

"Five am, we should eat a bit then get things loaded for our trip. The plane leaves at eight a. m. It will be a three hour trip to Miami."

Jeff wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her neck. 'Ok, but I don't want much I'm too excited to eat. Just give me some toast and jam. Hey, I forgot to check the mail yesterday and ask you if we received the tickets for the flight and cruise yet."

"Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you that they came in the mail and I have them in my purse. God the brochure of the cruise ship is breath taking! I can't wait to board it. I'm also too excited about the trip to eat much, so I'll pack a snack in my bag for us, incase we get hungry later."

They two of them finished breakfast and got dressed. After that they loaded the car and drove to the airport.

They made it through customs and boarded the plane with time to spare. Deana leaned over and spoke to Jeff, "I can't wait for you to meet Ruth and Alan they are a nice couple."

"I suppose, from what you said, they do sound like decent people. Where are we supposed to meet them when we land in Miami?"

"Ruth said they'd meet us at the airport bar around 2 p.m. I hope our plane is not late arriving."

Deana got out the brochure and the two of them thumbed through it. They continued the conversation, talking about the cruise and what they all could do. It wasn't long until their plane landed in Miami.

After getting there luggage and going through customs they headed for the airport bar. About half way there, Deana heard someone call her name and when she turned around, there was Ruth and Alan.

As they neared each other, Jeff reached out his hand, "Hello, you must be Alan, my name is Jeff."

Alan replied, "Hi Jeff. Deana has told us a lot about you, and I for one was looking forward to meeting you. I'm glad you decided to join us on the cruise."

Deana grabbed Ruth, hugged her close, and whispered, "God you're gorgeous."

Ruth kissed her cheek and replied, "You're not so bad yourself Deana. I'm so glad we could meet."

Alan then spoke up and announced, "Well everyone, times a wasting and we have two hours to board the Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship."

Ruth responded, "Let's go then. I for one can't wait to see our rooms."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.