The Other Woman - Cover

The Other Woman

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - As we look back on the events before the encounter, one can see a happily married couple with a great sex life. However, at times Deana felt unsatisfied. She wanted to do more, to try new things that would excite her beyond ecstasy. While secretly masturbating, she fantasized about different ways to gratify her increasing desires.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual  

Before she logged off, Ruth told Deana that she would email her the information about the vacation in the Bahamas. That way she could tell her husband Jeff about all the details. In a few moments, Deana's email window popped up informing her that she had mail.

Deana opened it and began reading;

"Hello Deana,

You my dear are so fucking sexy! However I'm not writing to talk about that. Here are our plans for vacation. Now, I don't want you to worry about the expenses, including the airline tickets, because Alan can write it off as a business trip. All you need is clothes, and your passports.

The dates for the trip are September first through the fifth. On September first we will be flying down to Miami, Florida. After we clear customs, we'll be boarding the Royal Caribbean Cruise ship. Then we will depart from Miami for four luxurious nights in the Bahamas, then return early enough on the fifth to fly home.

Here is the actual trip itinerary; "Whether you're looking for exciting water sports or a relaxing day on the beach, you'll find it all in the Bahamas. Located just north of the islands in the Caribbean, these islands boast brilliant blue waters as well as magnificent landscapes and scenic views."

Now talk to Jeff and let us know dear. I hope you can join us. We are anxious to meet you both and have some hot sexy fun.

Bon Voyage! XOX,

Alan & Ruth."

Deana loved the idea of vacationing in the Bahamas. She sent a quick reply to Ruth affirming that she had gotten the email. Adding, that if everything went as planned, Jeff, and she would be joining them on the cruise.

Deana then looked over at the clock, and noted that Jeff would be home in about an hour. She then logged off her computer. Oh God, she had never felt this alive before. For the first time in along time, she felt sexually satisfied. However, many confusing thoughts crossed her mind, the most prevalent one being, "What would Jeff, think of her encounter with the other woman?" She shook her head, gathered up her toy and clothing and headed toward the bathroom. It was time for a hot bath to cleanse her body as her mind sifted through everything.

Once in the bathroom she laid everything down, reached over to the shelf, picked up her favorite CD, and slid it into the player. The serene classical guitar music always calmed her troubled spirit.

Then she picked up her toy and began cleaning it, humming to the music. After that, she returned it to the drawer from which it came.

When she returned to the bathroom, she went over to the tub, turned on the water, and added her favorite scented bath crystals. When it was full she exhaled and climbed in. The aromatic liquid felt like it was caressing her with a million tiny fingers. She closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind so she could think.

However, all she could see was Jeff's face and hesitant expression. Tears welled up in her eyes as she became emotional thinking about how she could talk to him.

"How on earth am I going to tell him, without hurting him?"

She then placed a warm wash cloth over her eyes, shook her head, and deeply inhaled while listening to the music as it serenaded her.

After a few minutes an idea came to her mind as she heard the words that Alan spoke echoing through her mind. "Well, maybe we can send you both free tickets to join us when we go on vacation. That way maybe we can talk to him and see why he's hung up about things."

Deana sat straight up, her blue eyes flashing as a sly grin crossed her face. "That's it! I tell him a couple that I'm friends with has won four free tickets to go on a cruise and invited us. He doesn't have to know a thing about our sex part until Alan can talk to him, man to man."

She got out of the tub, dried herself off and wrapped the towel around her body. Then she headed toward the bedroom to put her devious plan into action.

Once there she dropped the towel and with trembling fingers went to the dresser.

Opening the drawer, she picked out her sexiest nightie. After putting it on and dabbing her favorite cologne in all the right places, she fixed her hair. Never before had Deana been so aroused awaiting for Jeff to come home.

She walked over and looked into the full length mirror by the bed. As her eyes gazed, she could see her taut nipples straining the silky fabric and feel juices running down her inner thighs.

Deana whistled and said, "Hot-damn girl, you're a knock out. Jeff won't be able to say no."

Deana lay down on the bed. She picked up a magazine next to the bed. While thumbing through its pages, her mind was envisioning the four of them in the same room on the ship. Beads of sweat covered her forehead and her fingers started trembling so badly that she dropped the periodical onto the bed.

She closed her eyes and slid her hand down to her wanting pussy, running her fingers through the wet folds. Oh God, she was wet! As she continued tantalizing her pussy, she didn't hear Jeff enter the room.

He carefully backed out of the room and then went into the bathroom, where he stripped and washed up before returning.

He walked over to the bed and ran his hand across Deana's thigh. "Honey, I see that you were so horny that you decided to start without me. Shame on you. Spread your legs so I can eat every part of that delicious pussy!"

Deana jumped and gasped in amazement. There stood Jeff stark naked with a semi-erect cock climbing between her legs. She flashed him a seductive look and purred, "You could say that. Eat me."

Oh fuck, Jeff loved eating her pussy. As his fingers spread her labia, his tongue tantalized every inch of her pussy. When he sucked in her clit, Deana started shaking so hard he almost got thrown off the bed.

He stopped long enough say, "Oooh Deana you taste so fucking good!"

She grabbed his head and thrust her hips into his face. "Oh yes! Please do not stop what you're doing!"

When Jeff took her sensitive clit between his teeth and bit it a surge of electricity went straight to his cock. While his tongue worked its magic, he shoved three fingers deep inside her hot hole.

Then he fucked her hard and deep stopping only to say, "Oh my sweet Deana, cum for me! Fill my mouth with your sweet nectar!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.