Horny Dragon - Cover

Horny Dragon

Copyright© 2007 by Deenara2000

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What's a dragon to do when he doesn't know how to love after his heart as been broken but has fallen for his latest gift.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Fiction   Violence  

"The brave and virtuous maiden chained to the stake waited in fear for the dragon to come, for she was the next of its victims."

'Yeah right.' The woman thought to herself as she stood, yes chained to a stake and waiting for a dragon to come and take her instead of attacking the village and its herds. The woman had been a bit too vocal about trying to kill the dragon that the elders had decided she was its next meal. She even managed to hit a few of the elders as they tried to take her to a holding room which was most likely why she was chained to the stake nude.

It was a long wait but finally the woman heard what she had been waiting for, the distant screaming of some of the other village women. Then the dragon came into view. He was dark green with black wings and a spike-covered tail. The woman grew scared but that fear only gave her strength as the dragon landed near and moved closer.

The dragon was very surprised as he landed that his gift was nude. The woman was a beauty with her dark blond hair and blue eyes and seeing her like that made it hard not to pull her down and take her right there. He roared just for the fun of it and reached out to the woman. She started to try to pull away but the chains held her and yet she made little sound but the dragon could see that she was trying to scream. He grabbed her gently and with his other claw, broke the stake. Then the woman managed to emit a loud noise and fainted. The dragon roared again and took to the air.

When the woman woke; she was lying on her back looking up at a stone ceiling. She tried to move but found that she was still chained and her arms where pulled up above her head. Then the dragon came into view as he moved over her.

"I see my new pet is awake."

"Please don't hurt me. Please." The woman cried.

"I have no intention of hurting you. I just want to play with you. You're the first one that village has given me that I don't have to fight to get the woman's clothes off of. What a time saver it is."

The dragon opened his mouth just a little and let his tongue come out in an almost snake like manner then moved up the front of the woman. Stopping at her neck then moving back down to her breasts. The woman seemed to hold her breath but then would let it out and gasped to take in another breath.

"Please what do you want?" she begged.

"Pleasure. I found long ago that I like the company of human women."

It took a moment for the woman to get the meaning of what the dragon had said. "But we can't... you won't fit... you'd split me in two."

"Oh, don't worry about that, I can change shape and size at will."

The dragon began moving his tongue so that it made farther talk for the woman very hard. The dragon played with both breasts making the buds of her nipples hard then he slipped his tongue down and between her legs. The woman tried to move away but the dragon took hold of a leg and pulled her back but then raised both legs and spread them apart letting his tongue move over her clit and pussy.

"You taste good. Virgins are always sweeter."

The dragon could hear the woman begging for him to stop but he was having too much fun. The dragon could also feel the woman's resistance decreasing as he brought her closer and closer to her climax. Then just for the fun of it the dragon rolled his tongue and slowly slid it into her pressing it to that spot that proved that she was still virgin. He liked what he tasted even more especially as he sent the woman over the top and into an almost violent climax as she came on his tongue.

"You are the sweetest I have ever tasted. I should make you cum again so that I can drink more from you."

"Please stop, I can't take any more. Please stop." The woman cried. Her words were no more than a whisper.

"Then you are ready for the rest of me."

With that, he moved and covered the woman hooking her legs on the side of his. He let all of himself shift slowly to a smaller size so as to fit better. His penis visible if the woman didn't have her eyes closed. She felt it as the dragon placed it to the opening and started to press it in. The woman knew right away that there was something wrong. The thing was too big. She tried to yell that it was too much but could not get the words to come out of her mouth because her voice was broken. Screaming and crying in silence as the dragon hammered into her and feeling as though she were being ripped apart. When the dragon finally came, the woman cried even more because it was very hot.

"Oh that was good." And withdrew from the woman with a shock. "You're bleeding."

"You're too big. You've torn me in two. It hurts. It hurts. I'm burning. It feels like I'm burning inside. Please make it stop. Please, make it stop!" the woman wailed or at least she tried to but all that came out was a harsh whisper. The woman still had her eyes closed so the dragon called up some of his magic and sent it into her then licked her pussy again. The woman gasped as the pain and some of the heat left.

"Are you alright now? I though I made it small enough I will make sure that next time it is even smaller."

"Please let me go. I want to go home." The woman begged.

"This is you home now. You can't go back. I don't give back what has been given to me."

The woman could do nothing nor could she say anything.

"I think you need to rest and I need to hunt us up some food." The dragon got up and reached up and took hold of the stake that the woman was still attached to and broke it so that the chain came free. At the same time, letting himself flow back to his normal size. Then he picked the woman up.

"Please do I have to have these chains on?" she asked timidly.

"I think for a while longer. The last woman I had here tried to run away. Just to let you know we are at the top of a mountain and there are no paths down only a near straight drop. I told this to the others but they all tried to climb down anyway and fell to their deaths. If you are a good pet, I will think of taking them off. For now though I think I will put you somewhere where you can't run from."

He began lowering the woman into a pit and had to shake her to make her let go. "Please, don't leave me down here! I can't stand places like this. Please!" She said with more voice.

"I'll take you out when I get back."

"Please I'll be good. Please don't leave me down here!" the woman's voice cracked at the end.

He pulled away from the opening for a moment but returned. "I'm not sure how long I'll be so here is a bucket incase you need to relieve yourself and here is a wine skin with some watered wine." He let go and let both fall to the floor. The woman tried yelling again but the dragon was gone. The woman was so scared she was shaking when she retrieved the skin and took a very small sip but then had to grab the bucket because she could no longer hold her fear filled stomach down. When she was finished, she curled up into a ball on the rock floor of the pit and tried to sleep.

The dragon returned with the sheep he had caught. He had already cleaned it and eaten most of it but had enough left to make a nice stew for his new pet. He started a fire and set a small pot hanging over it with the meat and some vegetables in it to cook. Then he went to look in on his pet. She was curled into a ball on the floor of the pit. "Wake up my pet. I'm back and I have brought food."

The woman woke but was too cold to move. The dragon reached down and picked her up and brought her out. To his surprise, the woman was very cold. "Pet what's wrong? Why are you so cold?"

"The stone... is freezing... cold. I have... nothing on and was... given no blanket." She said through chattering teeth.

The dragon held the woman to his chest and grabbed a blanket from his bed and wrapped it around her. "I'm sorry. I didn't know it would be that cold."

The woman started shivering as she started to warm and it seemed to take forever until that stopped. It was good that the dragon had started her meal before he retrieved her. The dragon set her down next to the fire and got out one of his old bowls for her to use. The woman put some of the stew in a bowl and started to eat. After the third bite, the woman put the bowl down and ran to the cave opening knelt down and lost what she had just put down. The dragon moved behind the woman because he was concerned for the woman. His concern was justified as the woman finished losing her meal then tried to stand, swayed and began to fall as she passed out.

Gently the dragon carried the woman over to his nest and laid her in it then sat back and waited for the woman to wake. The sun was on its way down when the woman finally woke. "Are you all right? Why are you sick?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean too. I can't stand being in small cold places. I was just so cold and scared. Please don't put me back in the hole." The woman said in a small voice. The woman started shaking again but the dragon was sure it was not from being cold.

"Why were you scared to be in the pit? I would not have left you there for long unless you made me upset."

"I can't stand being in small places. When I was about five, some friends and I were playing hide and seek and I found an old trunk in an old shack. I didn't think the lock on it worked because I tested it before I got in but after a short time I heard some one come in and just when I thought my friend was going to open the lid, I heard something click. I started screaming to be let out but the person just left. I screamed and screamed until something in my throat snapped and I couldn't scream any more. My father finally found me some time the next day, I think but the damage was done."

"Is that why you can't scream now? I was wandering about that. I created the pit to keep you from trying to leave the cave when I am not here. The last woman that was here tried and fell to her death, as did the one before her. I want only one thing from you, sex, just plain sex. Well may-be not so plain."

"Please you can have what you want. Please, just don't hurt me or put me down in the pit. I swear I'll try to be good." the woman turned her head away from the dragon but slowly opened her legs to him. "Please just don't hurt me." the woman's voice was just a whisper. The dragon was both please by this display as well as a little disturbed but he couldn't resist the invitation he was given. Then he had an idea and changed himself into the form of human that he used when he used to live among humans. He climbed into the nest and laid down next to the woman letting his hands slide down her arm. The woman turned to him and gasped. The woman had never seen such a handsome man before and it took her breath away. "I see you like how I look. This is the form I sometimes use when I want to be among humans."

He stopped her from saying anything by kissing her. The dragon could feel her tremble as he touched her and raised her arms above her head and with a quick flick tossed the chain over the top of the nest to hook on something on the outside. He held her breast and when he stopped kissing her, he moved down and took first one then the other of her breasts into his mouth; Licking and sucking on her nipples to make them hard. The woman moaned as he reached between her legs and played with her clit. The woman couldn't think other than to compare how the dragon had used his tongue to how he was using his fingers. In the end she couldn't decided which she liked better and really didn't care. The dragon could feel when the woman was near to cumming and when she was close, slid his fingers into her pussy making her reach her climax and quickly as he could he began lapping at her pussy, drinking in her nectar as she convulsed in pleasurable release. Then it was his turn and he came back up kissing her as he went then slowly pressed his penis into the woman. He went slowly at first but his need began to grow. Finally, he could no longer hold back and began moving faster and harder as he hammered her. The woman tried to scream as it became to much for her to take and even then the passion of what he was doing to her came crashing over her again as she came.

Again and again, she came until there was nothing left in her and she was sure the dragon had rubbed her so raw that she was bleeding. Then finally he came with a loud roar and released his hot seed into her, the pain from the heat and the burning sensation were too much and the woman passed out. The dragon, with his eyes closed waited for the spasms of his release to end before he wanted to talk but as he opened his eyes and looked down, he was not surprised to find that the woman had fainted but he was surprised that when he withdrew from her that again she was bleeding. Again, he called up his healing powers and healed the woman and soon after, she woke.

"How are you doing my pet?"

"It burns. Why does it burn? Please make it stop. Please stop the burning!" The woman begged.

"It shouldn't burn. Tell me, describe to me how it feels."

"Hot liquid. Very hot, like boiling water. Please make it stop," she sobbed.

The dragon unhooked the chain, picked the woman up and carried her to the pool at the back of the cave and slowly put her in the water. The woman gasped because the water was cold but as she began to wash away the dragon's cream off of her and out of her, she began to fell better. The man-dragon watched, mesmerized by her beauty as well as wandering why she had such a reaction to him. In the end, he gave up trying to figure it out and helped the woman out of the pool.

He walked the woman over to the fire that had gone out and with a wave of his hand rekindled it. Then he took the stew pot and placed it over the fire again. "You need to eat something so you have energy for more sex." He looked at her and could see that she blushed at his words. "You're not as scared as you were before. I think that's why you got sick. Are you scared of me?"

"Yes. Though the way you look now makes it easier not to be." The woman pulled her knees up to her chest holding them tight.

"You would like it if I stayed like this?" know in her answer already.

The woman nodded her head. And her voice became even smaller. "Your other form is so big and is made to kill. I'm scared that you might forget and hurt me or worse. I... I... " The words froze in her mouth.

"I could do that in this body. I have all of my strength no matter what my form I take." The dragon replied angrily. The woman looked up to see him begin changing back into his dragon self. The woman began crawling backwards away from him both to give him room and because she knew, she had said the wrong thing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make it sound bad. I didn't mean it."

"What you have said is the truth. This form is made for killing. You would do well to remember that. Now come back to the fire and eat." The woman slowly returned to the fire, when handed a bowl dished up some stew and began eating. When she was finished, she yawned. But she made no moves or requests, only sat looking down at the fire. The dragon watched her as she tried to fight off the sleep that was trying to claim her. The dragon looked out the cave entrance to see that it was full dark. That was why the woman was yawning, she was exhausted from her first day with him but he really wanted her again but if he waited until tomorrow, it would be better. But then again, "Pet, I want you to stand." The woman did. "Now come to me." The woman walked with her head down slowly starting to shake as she did so. The dragon sat up, his monstrous penis jutting out towards her. "I want you to show me that you are willing to do as I ask. I want you to kneel down and lick and stroke my penis."

The woman slowly lowered herself to her knees. She was trembling all over. She reached out with both her hands and placed them around his penis. The dragon could feel that her hands didn't quite go all the way around but that didn't matter as she started to moving her hands up and down on him, the chain between her wrists hitting the floor lightly. Then she leaned forwards and used her tongue to encircle the tip. Slowly the woman grew more sure of herself and started moving her hands faster. The dragon couldn't take it any more. He pushed the woman back onto the floor of the cave, reduced the size of his penis while he shoved the woman's legs apart and shoved it into her.

The woman knew it was going to happen, she just hoped that he would make his penis small enough and to her pain, he didn't. She tried to tell him by yelling and hitting him but it did little good and long before he was finished, she passed out again. Finally, the dragon finished and realized that he had done it again and hurt the woman. He healed her, picked her up and placed her in his nest where he laid down next to her and went to sleep.

The next morning when the woman woke, she was surprised to find herself in the dragon's nest and even more surprised to find that the dragon was not in the cave. The woman got up slowly then wrapped a blanket around herself, tying the end of it behind her neck, walked over to the pool at the back of the cave and drank. When she was finished, she decided to look around the cave and see if there was anything that she could eat. It was as she looked that she became aware that the shackles at her wrists were very sore. After finding some simple vegetables, she went looking for something that she could stuff under the metal. She found some fabric that might have been a shirt at one time and after tearing strips from it, slowly maneuvered the pieces between the shackles and her wrists.

The woman had finished eating and was sitting next to the fire pit when the dragon came back. The woman thought about jumping up and running to the nest but decided that she didn't have the energy to do it.

"Your up, what have you been doing?"

She thought he meant literally so she began telling him. "I got up and after getting some water went looking for food. I found some raw vegetables that were still good and ate. I didn't know when you were going to come back." the woman curled around her knees. That was when the dragon notice something different, there was something added around her wrists.

"Come here, what do you have around your wrists?" The woman stood and slowly walked to where the dragon stood. The dragon reached out and took hold of one of her wrists.

"After I ate, I found my wrists hurting and were rubbed raw. I found some fabric and put some between the shackles and me. Please don't be mad. I should have asked first but I didn't know when you were going to return." The woman said quickly, hoping the dragon would not get mad at her for going through his things.

To the woman's surprise, he gently removed the fabric to look at the wrist. The wrist was still very red and stung as the metal touched the wrist again making her hiss. Then with a snap of his fingers, the clasp holding the shackles in place opened and the dragon took them from the woman and tossed them to the wall. The dragon waved his hand over her wrists and healed both.

"Thank you," she said very quietly.

"Come, I have brought more to eat. But we will need to cook it first." The dragon gave a gentle push to the woman to get her moving. Then he handed her what he had brought but this time he watched as he let the woman take care of the meal for herself. Some of the meat she cooked on a spit and some she put into the pot to make into stew. That was also when the dragon noticed that the woman had covered herself. "Why are you wearing a blanket?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.