New Life - Cover

New Life

Copyright© 2007 by Camiluv23

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Olivia Granger was 16 when she became pregnant, married and widowed. Now with a 9 year old son a new job in a new town she will start a New Life. This is my story so I would appreciate it if no took any of it or my characters for their own. Thank You, Camiluv23

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   MaleDom  

Sorry this is so short. WE have been dealing with family issues.

I want to thing everyone who has sent feedback. Thank You.

Marcus couldn't understand what was wrong with his son. He new that he had been hurt in the past, but Olivia was different. She liked being here, except when Lucas and her get into it. He just wished his son would see what a great girl Olivia was.

His son needed this... he needed to be shook up a bit.

A few days later Olivia was in the house when Lucas walked in all wet.

"My god what happened Lucas?"

Lucas gave her a scowl, "A leak in a line out back. It's fixed now."

Olivia watched him start to walk to his room and went to go get him a towel.

She knocked on Lucas' door and when he said "come in", she pushed the door open.

Olivia gasped when she saw that Lucas was stripped down to his wet boxers.

"I... I brought you a towel Lucas."

Lucas turned and looked at her. He walked over grabbed the towel, but didn't move to use it. He just looked at her.

"Olivia" He whispered

Olivia looked up into Lucas' eyes and was startled to see desire there... for her.

Lucas reached a hand into Olivia thick brown hair, "so soft." He said in a rasp whisper.

Next thing she knew she was being kissed in a way she had never been before. It was hungry and dominering. And oh so good. Never had she felt this with just a kiss. Heat spread through her entire body, as his tongue and mouth devoured her.

He stopped long enough to lick the seam of her lips before diving back in. His hold on her hair tightened and his other hand wrapped around her waist bringing her flush against his hard body.

And boy was he hard and felt so large through the layers of clothing between them.

Lucas was on fire. He had never wanted someone like he did woman in his arms. Her taste was addictive. He couldn't seem to stop kissing her. And the feel of her pressed against him was sweet torture. He wanted more. Needed more. But knew if he tried right now, he might scare her away. And at this moment he realized the last thing he wanted was her gone.

So Lucas pulled away, settled his forehead against her, and looked into her eyes.

They were both breathing heavily.

"I didn't mean for this to happen. But I'm glad it did Olivia." Lucas said as he eased his hold on her.

Olivia looked at him and smiled a little, "I can't say I didn't like it Lucas, but I am not a casual type of girl and I don't know what is going on with us."

"I know we keep going back and forth don't we baby. Well we should see were this goes I think. I do like you Olivia." Lucas said as he pushed some hair from her face.

"I like you too Lucas"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.