New Life - Cover

New Life

Copyright© 2007 by Camiluv23

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Olivia Granger was 16 when she became pregnant, married and widowed. Now with a 9 year old son a new job in a new town she will start a New Life. This is my story so I would appreciate it if no took any of it or my characters for their own. Thank You, Camiluv23

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   MaleDom  

Olivia just stood rooted to the spot. What in the world. She thought. "Did you hear me? What are you doing in my house?" Lucas Looked at the woman who stood glued to that one spot on his kitchen floor. Olivia shook herself out of her shock and stood straighter. "Mr. Lucas Hawk I presume. I'm Olivia Granger, your new housekeeper and cook." She said as she put out her hand. Lucas looked at the woman, Olivia Granger, god he didn't need this. He didn't need someone invading his home, his life.

"Mr. Hawk your father hired me and I was under the impression this was his home too." Olivia said with a little more bite than she intended. But damn this man had managed to make her so mad in only a handful of seconds. She prided herself for her sunny disposition, but this man managed to cloud her sun and it really pissed her off.

Just as Lucas was about to say something in return Marcus walked into the kitchen. 'Now son I told you I was hiring someone to come here. Leave her be. She is a good girl with a son to raise. She doesn't need your gloomy attitude to add to her work." Lucas looked from his dad to Olivia. "ok, fine. Just keep her and the kid away from where I work with the horses." With that said Lucas walked out of the house. Olivia finally relaxed a little and looked at Marcus. "Don't worry none about Lucas he'll come around. Now how about you take it easy and you can start with dinner." "That would be fine Marcus. Thank you."

Olivia went to look in the pantry to see what was stocked and make a list of what she would need. Cadden walked into the kitchen and found him mom looking at the canned goods. "Mom, can I go outside?" Olivia turned and looked at her son. She smiled, he looked so like his father with dark blond hair straight and a little shaggy and tall for his age. But it was his eyes that reminded her most of Steven. They were bright sapphire blue. "Ok sweetheart, but Marcus' son Lucas is out there working and he doesn't want anyone to bother him. Ok?" "Yea mom, no problem." Olivia ruffled his hair and let him go. "I'll call when dinner is ready." Olivia called as Cadden walked out the door. "Ok mom." He called back.

Cadden stepped off the porch and stood looking at the man standing in a fenced circle. With him was he biggest hose he had ever seen. It was dark grey and Cadden thought it was the most amazing animal he had ever seen. Cadden wanted to get a better look, but then remembered what his mom had said about Marcus' son. That must be Lucas Hawk. Cadden thought as he sat down on the bottom step and watched. He was fascinated. Lucas Hawk was amazing with the large horse.

As Cadden sat there watching, Lucas was soothing Beast, he was his favorite among the horses. Then as he was talking to Beast he felt eyes on him. After awhile curiosity got the better of him. He wondered if it was his curvy new cook that looked at him with her sweet amber eyes. As Lucas turned he saw a kid sitting on the porch watching him work with Beast. This must be the son. He thought. No, it couldn't be. He is to old, around eight or nine. Olivia couldn't be more than her early twenties. As he stood there wondering about the boy Beast decided to surprise him and nudge him in the back. "Ok boy, I know I should just go say hi."

Lucas walked over to fenced and called to the boy, "hey kid what's your name?" Cadden stood up and took a step toward Lucas and the horse. "Cadden Granger Mr. Hawk." Lucas looked at the boy and noticed he made no move to come any closer. "This conversation might work better if we didn't have to yell across the yard."

Cadden took another two steps closer. "My mom said not to bother while you were working Mr. Hawk."

"Ok, first call me Lucas. Next I was a jerk to your mom when I met her. So come on over and you can meet Beast."

Cadden smiled and walked the rest of the way to fenced circle where Lucas and Beast were.

Lucas let Cadden sit upon the fence as he worked with Beast.

Then when he thought that this was the best thing that had ever happened to him Cadden heard his mom's voice. "Cadden Granger, please get in to this house right now!"

Great, He thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.