Pace Line
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2007 by Merlin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Nate and his ladies continue their adventures on and off the road...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Once Joy and I had returned to the land of the living, and discovered that we were near total walking human prunes to boot, we managed to climb out of the tub, towel off, and headed out of the bathroom and into the kitchen for a light snack, all while lounging around the house in the nude, then we retired to the master bedroom and another round of love making. All I can clearly recall about it, before I simply passed out from exhaustion, is that Joy really enjoyed the cowgirl position, and she rode me hard and put me away very, very wet! At one point, after I’m not sure how many orgasms, she slumped against my chest panting and actually pleaded with me to cum inside her. Joy is very persuasive when she is in the throes of passion, and having a beautiful young woman ride you to the biggest orgasm of your adult life is certainly nothing to sneeze at. Needless to say, sleep came easily after that.

So, here I am, waking up for the second time in as many days with a beautiful naked woman in my bed. Dear God in heaven either I’ve been a very good boy, or ... well, probably best not to dwell on that now, is it? Last time I went near there, I got the Icarus treatment ... ouch!

So as I said, here I am with a blond sleeping beauty lying next to me in bed. There is something truly intimate, I know that sounds sort of redundant, but nevertheless it’s true, about watching someone else sleep. The slow rise and fall of their slumbering breathing, the quiet look of peace without worry on their face, the way her blond hair framed her beautiful face ... not a conscious thought about how they look or even an acknowledgment that they are, in fact, being watched at all. These are called the quiet hours of the day for a reason. And I simply took them in the way God intended ... quietly watching a lover sleep is a powerful thing.

I know that I have it better than I deserve. And for once, I am now at peace with the whole thing. I’m not going to burn daylight, as a friend of mine is want to say, worrying about my life ... I think I’ll just go with Carpe Diem and leave it at that. It works for the Boss, so why not for me too?

I must have drifted off to sleep again, as I slowly woke to two sensations I recognized without actually thinking them through. First I needed to pee something fierce, and secondarily someone was gently stroking little Nate. Little Nate seemed to be enjoying the sensation, especially when that soft hand was replaced by hot, wet lips. And boy did those lips seem to know what they wanted, and perhaps more importantly, how to get it. To say that Joy was talented is like saying the Mona Lisa is a nice little doodle! When she slowly swallowed my entire length and then thrust her tongue against the underside of Little Nate, well, let’s just say that I lost it and leave it at that!

As I was finally coming back to earth, the phone started to ring ... I thought about just letting it go to voice mail, but I figured I was calm enough to sound like I just hadn’t had my penis turned inside out by Joy, so I grabbed it off the cradle and pushed the answer button.

“Hello?”, I said with what, I thought, was a normal early morning voice.

“Dude!, Did I just wake your lazy retired ass up?”, said a voice I recognized at once. “Man, being retired is a good thing, isn’t it? You all rested up yet? Got a little extra bounce in your step?”

“Yeah...”, and I gently brushed the back of my hand against one of Joy’s nipples, causing it to quickly harden. “I guess you could say that. So, to what do I owe this singular honor, Lance?” Joy suddenly sat upright and her face colored as soon as she realized who was on the other end. As though he could somehow see her over the phone, she quickly covered up with the sheet. I reached out and tenderly ran my fingers through her tousled hair and gave her a small peck on the forehead. She seemed to calm down a little, but she was intently staring at the phone all the same.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.