Pace Line - Cover

Pace Line

Copyright© 2007 by Merlin

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nate and his ladies continue their adventures on and off the road...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Melody and Monica appeared to have not wanted to lose any momentum as far as getting Monica prepared was concerned. Melody had Monica on her back, and she was gently sucking on her left nipple, while her hand was a blur on Monica’s clit. Monica’s head was thrashing from side to side, her eyes tightly shut, and a low moan was slowly rising in pitch as her back started to arch. Melody switched over and nipped Monica’s right nipple, and that was all she wrote. With a scream, that I know the neighbors heard several blocks away, she came like a freight train. Still clutching the sheets, Monica’s muscles finally relaxed enough for her to slump onto her back, her chest heaving and her mouth hanging open as she gasped for breath.

Melody was also flush with excitement, and I felt I had neglected my lover for long enough. I took a hold of her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed, so that laying on her back her knees and lower legs hung off the bed, and then began running my hands up her smooth and shapely thighs while kneeling between her legs. I bent forward and licked all the way up her open and wet pussy lips, and Melody moaned and writhed on the bed. As I slowly zeroed in on her inner labia her hands began rubbing randomly along my back and when I finally hit her little bud she arched her back and came hard, grabbing the back of my head and all but shoving my face into her. Her thighs at first slammed against my ears, and then her legs slumped open as the first edge of her passion ebbed.

Melody started to try and get my tongue and lips to bring her off again, but I had other thoughts. I wanted her to know that I loved her as fully as ever, but more importantly, I wanted her to know that I wanted her. I stood and placed the head of my penis at the opening of her streaming pussy and in one smooth motion pulled her legs up over my shoulders and slid all the way into her. Melody’s eyes snapped open, and her breathing became labored as I moved slowly within her at first, and then picked up speed until I was slapping wetly against her. Melody just grunted each time I bottomed out, and her hands and arms moved randomly as if she was searching for something. I held her thighs tightly against my chest and simply pumped into her for all I was worth. Melody liked to have some variety in our love making, and this was the first time I had taken her at this angle. From the way she was reacting, I was sure we would add this to our routine in the future. With a grunt, I felt the cum boil up inside me, and then as the first shot poured out of me, Melody went rigid, back arched, mouth open as a long, low moan escaped her, and her white-hot pussy spasmed against me. For my part, I simply tried to remain standing, sucking in great gusts of wind and seeing spots before my eyes. My legs burned like I had just climbed the alps again!

As Melody came down from her orgasm, I eased out of her, and lowered her legs, only until I could get my arms under her center of mass and gently ease her fully back onto the bed. I gently kissed and caressed her as she came down from her peak, and as my breathing returned to close to normal. A muffled moan, from my right, reminded me that we were not alone.

Monica was lying on her side, facing Melody and me, one hand absently pulling on a nipple and the other furiously fingering herself toward another orgasm. She locked her eyes on mine and held them, all the while licking her beautiful lips and fingering herself to a nice solid orgasm. “Fuck, oh fuck! That was so hella hot!” Monica said, as her hand slipped out of her pussy with a damp slurping noise. “Oh, I hope you’ve got one of those left for me?” she said with a hungry pleading in her voice.

With a chuckle and a grin, I said, “Let me get us all some water, and we can freshen up a bit, and by then I suspect I’ll have a chance of recovering enough to last another round, at least I hope so!” and I laughed as she colored a bit. Monica looked so sexy when she blushed! I got three bottles of water out of the mini-fridge in my room and handed them around. First Melody, and then Monica got up to use the bathroom. After Monica came back in, I went in and did the bathroom thing as well. When I returned to the bedroom, Monica was lying in the center of the bed with a very hopeful look on her face. I took a moment to fully admire her in her present state of arousal. Her firm breasts with their hard little points, gently rising and falling with her breathing, a dusty rose color suffusing her entire chest. This led my eyes downward past her slender waist that tapered every so deliciously into flared hips. Her tummy all flat and muscular. Trim, slender legs that seemed to go on forever ... and she wanted to give it all to me. I kept waiting for the lightening to strike! Melody, sensing that perhaps Monica would want to be alone for this moment, had beaten a hasty retreat to the hot tub. And I simply stood and marveled at my good fortune. Here I was with a true earthly goddess, and she wanted me to take her virginity! Even if I did keep checking over my shoulder for the lightening...

“So, you want to climb into bed and make me a true woman?” Monica said with a hint of uncertainty in her voice. “Nate, I really, really want to do this. God, I want you so bad I can feel it all the way to my toes. It’s all right, you know ... it won’t hurt, I lost my hymen a long time ago. The life of a busy athlete in a sport that requires jumping and diving to the floor. So...”, and she sort of wound down at that point. Though the look on her face was one of doubt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.