The Teenage Trap - Cover

The Teenage Trap

Copyright© 2007 by Sirdar

Chapter 10: The Wedding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Wedding - Tony, a young male teacher finds a post in a nearly all female college. before taking up his post he finds absolute proof his wife is unfaithful and has always been so. therefore he is ripe for adventure. "These girls are just raging hormones on legs." is a quote from one teacher, but it is not only the students it is the staff and even a governor falls under his influence. Meanwhile he is blackmailed into an affair with Jill an underage student who has long term designs on him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   School  

Tony lost count of the times they made love and he awoke in the early morning at first light with Ginny's head on his shoulder. Slipping quietly out of bed he dressed and made his way down to the kitchen. There was some hot coffee simmering on the kitchen stove, and he guessed it was for the early morning workers in the milking parlour.

After a coffee he decided to take a walk, and walking down the lane he came to a handy style. He climbed on the style and sat there watching some fox cubs playing in the field. He was lost deep in thought, until a sound behind him made him turn. Standing just behind him in a track suit and breathing heavily was Anne the bride to be

"Good morning fake Rob. I can not call you by your proper name as I do not know it." She said sarcastically.

"Don't bother arguing, Ginny must have forgotten she sent me a photograph, and you ain't the man in the photo, not by a long chalk."

"She must have sent you a wrong photo." Tony said weakly.

"I knew as soon as I saw you, but I did not want to cause an upheaval today of all days. So Mr. whoever you are, come along with me and I will make you some breakfast and we can talk."

Tony followed her to a small cottage, wondering how he should handle this situation. They entered and then Anne said.

"Did you two sleep together last night?"

Tony was looking round frantically as he tried to figure out how not to give an answer. Then his eye caught a photograph in a frame on the mantel shelf. It was Chris Forster his wife's ex boyfriend.

"Who is that?" Tony asked.

"Don't change the subject, anyway that is Chris my husband to be."

"You can't marry him he is still married." Tony said.

"What do you mean?" Anne said.

"The decree absolute is not due for another three months yet. He broke up my marriage and I know his wife well. You can speak to her yourself."

As he was speaking Tony grabbed the phone as a bewildered Anne sank into an armchair and he rang Kay. He explained briefly where he was and what he was doing and asked her to speak to Anne. The two women spoke for about ten minutes, and then a bewildered and tearful Anne handed the phone to Tony. Apparently Kay had agreed to join Tony; she wanted to attend the wedding and confront him.

Anne sobbed for about twenty minutes, at times questioning why he should do such a thing. Gradually Anne's self pity gradually turned to anger.

"I will fix that bastard, let the wedding go ahead as planned, and I will show him up for what he is at the alter. I am going to shower, care to join me she said to Tony

She was busily undressing herself as she spoke. Her eyes were fixed on him all the time, as not speaking she grabbed hold of his hand dragging him to the shower in the adjoining bathroom. "Get your clothes off; by the way what is your real name?" She asked her hand caught his arm pulling him into the shower with her as soon as he was undressed.

.

"Its Tony" He replied briefly as his few remaining clothes hit the floor and joined her in the flowing showers... Her arms locked round his neck, as she pulled him close to her. Those beautiful pouty sensuous lips clamped fiercely on to his, as she smothered his face with passionate kisses. After a few seconds she pulled away, her arms loosely round his neck. Tony kissed her passionately, not replying as he pulled her wet body against his. He could feel her breasts, with their hard nipples pressed against him. Her hand reached down slipping his cock between her legs, as her hips rotated slightly. He could feel it rubbing against her soft wet vagina hair.

"This is the nicest surprise". She murmured, as Tony taking the soap began to soap her body slowly and carefully, paying special attention to her breasts, then her vagina.

She was really enjoying his attentions, her moans were unrestrained; but she knew this could not last long, she knew she could not take much more of this erotic massage. She pulled away; the water was running down her face, her long hair was now dark with the shower water, but her eyes were full of wild unrestrained passion.

"I can't take much more of this Tony dear."

As she was speaking she had put her arms round his and catching hold of his hair tightly in one hand, she pulled his head back. She kissed him hard, on the lips and on his neck while her other hand was holding his cock helping, and guiding it expertly inside her hot wet vagina. Tony felt it slide gently and smoothly inside her. Her hips pushed hard against him. She kissed him gently on the eyes, and nibbled his ears, as they moved slowly together, the warm shower pouring over their bodies as she clutched his firm hard body to her.

Tony had never experienced anything like this super exotic feeling before. She was good, she was angry and she was putting all her pent up anger and frustration into sex and he knew that he was getting all the benefit of her frustrations that an angry deceived woman could give him His cock was encased in a warm wet vibrating cocoon, her hips moved slowly, with his in perfect harmony. They were working very much as a team, producing a range of erotic feelings that were out of this world. The feel of her body snuggling in his arms was nice, the feel of the warm water pouring over them as they made love, acted as a lubricant as their bodies rubbed together. It seemed to him as though they had been made for one another.

The passion was intense, yet it could not be hurried, both were determined to demonstrate their newly found desire for each other in their love making. At first they moved slowly, as the pace increased, so did their enjoyment. They were moaning almost in unison, their lips locked together, gradually building to a crescendo.

She was the first to start with several small orgasms. Tony wanted to make it last as long as he could, and had deliberately and desperately tried to hold back, but, it was no good, he could not delay, his need was so great as he thrust hard into her, holding her tight he started coming in long pumping yet almost imperceptible strokes.

Almost too late, and just as he was beginning to slow down, She joined him in a long drawn out massive climax. Her arms locked round him, almost crushing him in their intensity pulling him close into her, holding him so tight against her vibrating body.

They stood locked together, arms round each other for a long time, before she led him back to the bedroom by the hand. Moving to her bedroom and sitting him on the edge of the bed, she dried his hair. Tony locked his arms round her waist, gently kissing her, fondling her naked breasts while she worked on his hair. He started sucking her hard nipples...

"What am I going to do about this wedding Tony?" She said eventually.

"I'm not sure. It is really up to you" Tony replied.

Kay thought for a minute "I think I do not want to spoil every ones day. Let the reception go ahead, after all he has paid for it all".

Tony said. "OK then Kay or I, or both of us will expose him at the proper time. You can all enjoy the reception. I suggest you don't tell anyone beforehand, because revenge will be sweet.

"You now have to tell me what you are doing in your masquerade. Tony told her the story, admitting that they did not expect to be sharing a bed. But he admitted that they had both enjoyed it. "Tony I am not hungry so let's go to the farm for breakfast. I want to talk to Ginny, but I will not tell anyone else for the present.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.