The Teenage Trap - Cover

The Teenage Trap

Copyright© 2007 by Sirdar

Chapter 9: Felicity and Mum

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Felicity and Mum - Tony, a young male teacher finds a post in a nearly all female college. before taking up his post he finds absolute proof his wife is unfaithful and has always been so. therefore he is ripe for adventure. "These girls are just raging hormones on legs." is a quote from one teacher, but it is not only the students it is the staff and even a governor falls under his influence. Meanwhile he is blackmailed into an affair with Jill an underage student who has long term designs on him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   School  

Meanwhile Jill had insisted that Tony spend some quality time with Felicity and did not seem at all concerned about him fucking her best friend.In fact she was adamant that Tony service Felicity regularly. The reason he soon found was that Felicity had implied to Jill, that Tony was not in her long term plans and that she had a black boyfriend who was at University. Jill however, wanted Felicity to marry Tony and be one of his wives, and she thought by encouraging them¡ this would encourage‡ her to change her mind. The nights Tony stopped with Felicity was usually on a Friday night Jill would go home to her parents.

Sometimes they would go to the cinema or out for dinner and then they would spend the night at his apartment, but one Friday night Felicity suggested for a change that she entertain him. "I want to entertain you for a change sweetheart." she told him. This was not really his idea of a relaxing night out, Tony was a bit nervous, in case he met Felicity's mother. She assured him that her mother would not be at home until midday the next day, as she was at a meeting in London and that they had the whole house to themselves. Tony did not know whether she had told her mother anything about her relationship with him. She would just smile when he brought it up and would not give him a positive answer.

However on the evening in question, he soon relaxed and they cuddled up on the couch. They started kissing each other with long and slow kisses. She whispered in his ear to tell him that she wanted to play around some. So she reached down and unzipped his trousers to touch his already hard cock. She started to stroke it slowly in her hand. Tony then put his hand down her shorts. Tony started to massage her wet cunt touching with his index and middle finger on her clit, her mound was so wet and hairy.

She then pulled down his pants and took his cock into her warm and waiting mouth, running her tongue up and down his cock and balls. After about a few minutes she lay on the couch and exposed her panties. Tony then started to slide her panties off to expose her dark hairy bush. He started to lick her cunt with his tongue. Driving his tongue as deep as it could go into her wetness at the same time Tony rubbed her clit with his thumb. Within seconds she started bucking and cumming.

She then straddled his cock. As his cock entered her cunt, Tony gasped real hard because of the sensations she was creating. She started to move up and down on his cock slowly. At that moment he thought he heard a noise down the hall. He looked in the darkness of the hallway and thought he noticed someone standing there. Which shocked him in a way, but the goodness of Felicity's cunt took his mind off of the possibility of someone watching them. When he mentioned it Felicity insisted it was his imagination, as they were all alone in the house. Tony thought at first that it might have been her twin sister, he was so sure that he had seen someone, but Felicity soon took his mind off the idea as they fucked twice on the couch.

Eventually they undressed properly and went into her bedroom leaving a trail of clothes behind them and went into a long rewarding clinch. Eventually they settled down to sleep until about two hours later Tony awoke and wanted to go to the toilet. Having been convinced by now that the house was empty and it was only his imagination working overtime. Tony made his way to the bathroom absolutely stark naked and then to his horror he realised that the shower was running next door.

Determined to make a fast exit Tony ran to the toilet door. He was confused for a moment outside the toilet and stopped just as he heard the shower water get louder as the door opened. All Tony could see was steam and a dark figure in the doorway. Then the light came on.

When she walked out of the darkness into the light his mouth drooped and his face was burning with shame and embarrassment. He recognised Felicity's mother Monica standing there in a long black silky robe smiling at him. Monica stood there taking her time as she examined him from head to toe staring, taking in his obvious discomfort as she surveyed his naked body. Eventually she gave a little smile and said. "Get in the shower Tony and we will talk afterwards."

Tony quickly showered his mind in a whirl. Joining her in the bedroom and keeping the towel round his waist to conceal his nudity. He waited for the expected onslaught. "Tony I watched you fucking my daughter and I think in fairness you must now explain your actions to me her mother."

Tony was tongue tied. He tried to explain what had happened, and to his surprise she said. "I know all that."

"You know that I am the chairman of the governors at the college don't you?"

This did not come as a shock to Tony." Yes you were on my interview panel. I guess this really cooks my goose doesn't it"?

"Not necessarily, as the girls reasoned when they seduced you. You don't have to kiss and tell, especially if you can keep the boss happy,"

"How do I do that? Tony asked.

"Come on white boy, Mama will be very happy with some of that white cock.She has not had any for a long time.

As she spoke Monica was disrobing and Tony stood looking at her naked body.

He could see that she was in really good condition, and immediately the thought of fucking her was not an unpleasant prospect.

Tony told her "I'm not happy about cheating on Felicity with her mother."

She just laughed "You ain't got much choice honey cause I am Chairman of the governors of your college, and you could be unemployed quite quickly if you're not careful."

That thought had been uppermost in his mind as he spoke. He just hoped the girls would understand... he replied with a smile

"In that case..." and left his words for her to interpret.

Monica was in her mid 40's. She had coal black skin like Felicity, she wasn't big, but she wasn't skinny either. Her breasts were big and firm her buttocks were the same. Her hair was long and natural and her lips were full. Monica walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, she reached her hand around his cock. As she stroked his erection and they started to kiss each other with slow and soft kisses. Tony started to kiss her neck moving his lips down to her nipples. He took her nipple into his mouth sucking on it slowly at the same time his fingers were softly rubbing her clit. Monica told him she wanted to suck his cock, so Tony lay down and they got into a 69 position. Monica took every inch of his hard cock into her mouth while his tongue was deep into her cunt.

Monica then lay beside him on the bed. They kissed more and more. Tony then got on top of her and she spread her legs wide. Tony slipped half of his cock inside her wet bushy cunt, she was very tight. Then Tony slowly slid the rest in and started moving at a slow pace. Monica put both of her hands on his buttocks and started pushing him to go harder and fast. Monica let out a cry, "Oh baby please fuck me hard!" Tony started to go at a fast and hard pace, his balls were slapping against Monica's buttocks as he did...

Monica pushed him to pull out she said, "Tony I want you to fuck me from behind."

. So she got on all fours and Tony slid his cock deep into her. Her cunt seemed even tighter now, but she encouraged him to fuck her hard and fast. Monica started to cum hard Tony felt her cunt lips grip around his cock. She let out a cry for him not to stop, so Tony continued on until his balls started to hurt. Monica yelled that she wanted him to cum inside her, so Tony started shooting his loads of cum deep inside her walls. Her cunt milked every drop of his hot white cum.

They got up and showered together, only to return to their love making for the rest of the night. Tony did not really feel bad about going behind her daughter's back now because he had no choice. It was all out of lust. Because Monica and Tony continued to make love at her command and Felicity had helped her to set it up. Tony was intrigued to accept that Felicity was cheating on her boyfriend when she had sex with him.

Breakfast next morning was late with Felicity and her mother, and was not a very relaxing episode for him. Monica made it clear that Tony spend one night a week with her, and she would allow him to go on seeing her daughter She made it clear that Tony had no option but to agree to her terms if Tony wanted to stay at the College.

Meanwhile Randy Riddick had not been put off by her misfortune. She was more determined than ever to catch Tony with one of the students. She was absolutely convinced that he was "at it" and her determination was only increased with her demotion. As Anne Morrison one of her colleagues told her.

"Let it rest woman." What does it matter as long as they don't flaunt it.:"

But Randy only replied "Rules are rules."

Anne quickly replied. "I would have him in my bed anytime. Anyway he is supposed to be shacking up with Dora Dixon isn't he?"

In a way Tony felt a bit guilty, because he was doing what Randy was accusing him of and it seemed a bit rough that she had suffered demotion even though she was absolutely right in her suspicions.

Tony was sitting at his desk on a Friday morning. It was nearly lunch time and he had the afternoon off. He was contemplating the options for the weekend ahead, and what he should do with it. Jill had gone back to the commune for the weekend with her parents, and he had declined the offer to go with them. Felicity and Monica were both away for the weekend. So for the first time for a long time he was free from any obligations.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.