The Teenage Trap
Chapter 8: Kay Enters the Picture

Copyright© 2007 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Kay Enters the Picture - Tony, a young male teacher finds a post in a nearly all female college. before taking up his post he finds absolute proof his wife is unfaithful and has always been so. therefore he is ripe for adventure. "These girls are just raging hormones on legs." is a quote from one teacher, but it is not only the students it is the staff and even a governor falls under his influence. Meanwhile he is blackmailed into an affair with Jill an underage student who has long term designs on him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   School  

On that Monday the girls held a meeting in the student's common room at lunch time, in a corner where they could not be overheard. Jill showed Sheena the pictures of her with Tony and a couple of shots of Tony fucking Felicity. Sheena gracefully admitted defeat and agreed to hand over the 300 pounds she had lost on the bet. However, she demurred a little as she thought about it.

"You promised I would get a night with him as a consolation for losing the bet." She insisted. Jill now regretting throwing that in to the bet, tried her best to bluff her way out of it, but Sheena was adament. She called her friend Stephie over to confirm the bet. Stephie had to be told what had happened and was shown the pictures; privately she was livid that Jill was living with him and had won the bet. They all promised it would go no further providing Jill kept her side of the bargain. Stephie however, decided that she too wanted to sample Tony's charms and made it clear that as she had financed half the bet she should get a night with Tony as well. She made it absolutely clear that if she was not happy, then there was no reason for her to remain silent. But as the day went on the thought of having been beaten by a fifteen year old girl rankled badly with her. Her vow of silence was pushed to the back of her mind as rage took over.

Stephie was a sexy brunette; she normally wore stone-washed jeans to college. She looked good in them, because they fitted her slim hips and buttocks as though she had been poured into them. The tops she wore were usually tight enough to show every detail of her bust and frequently she deliberately omitted to wear a bra. She had beautiful brown eyes, her hair was long, and parted in the middle of her head and flared down to her shoulders. She had beautiful features an angelic face and pouty lips that were definitely made for kissing...

Stephie was seething with anger over Jill's success, she hated to be thwarted and she was bitterly angry that a fifteen year old girl had beaten Sheena and her to the prize. Stephie had financed half the bet, but she had harboured secret hopes that she too could share in the night with Tony as part of the prize. However, the more she thought about it, the more Stephie did not consider herself bound by the promise of confidentiality, but in her anger she did not think through the possible consequences, so she ensured through devious means that Randy Riddick was sure to get a whiff of what was happening.

Jill and Felicity talked for a long time about how they were going to honour this side of the bet... Eventually in the end they concluded that they just had to drop it on Tony and risk the consequences. They were sure that Tony would co-operate rather than let them down. They concluded that the following Friday night would be an ideal time to spring it on Tony, so they invited Sheena and Stephie to the apartment, not knowing that Tony had made other arrangements.

Tony was beginning to warm to the idea of being Jill's husband. He had to admit that he was even more in love with her than before, and she looked after him like a devoted wife in every way. He was beginning to accept and enjoy her demands that he sexually satisfy Felicity, with some enthusiasm. Tony did however sense that something was going on with some of the girls at the college and the blonde bombshell Sheena seemed to be paying him a lot of extra attention, as the week went on, which seemed to amuse Jill and Felicity

He now regretted that he had made arrangements to go back to Derby to see Kay on the Friday evening to have a talk about their divorce actions. Both their solicitors were using the same evidence to progress the action, and they needed to make sure that they had got all the facts right. Despite his regrets he really looked forward to seeing Kay again for the first time since they had heard about the baby. He had faithfully promised Jill that he would be back again on the same evening.

It was late in the afternoon that Tony told Jill about his appointment at Derby. She was not at all happy, but she decided to let the girls come and they could have a social evening and play some records and just chill out. She hoped Tony would be back in time to honour her part of the bet with Sheena. Felicity was brought by her mother as she needed the car that evening. She decided she wanted to meet Jill and the other girls. She was totally unaware of the bet and the real purpose of the evening. After a cup of coffee and a chat, she was about to make her departure and asked if he could use the toilet.

Meanwhile, Randy Riddick having been tipped off by Stephie about the alleged meeting that evening decided to move on her suspicions. She reasoned that with photographic evidence she could redeem herself and the Principal would be forced to believe her. She planned to arrive at Tony's apartment to catch them in the act that Friday night. When Jill answered the door she pushed her way in to find Felicity, Sheena and Stephie sat playing games on Tony's computer. Jill was furious.

"What are you doing Mrs Riddick? Jill asked.

"I have caught you all now haven't I. Where is he?"

"You have caught us doing what?"

Mrs Riddick ignored her and rushed round the apartment looking in all the rooms, not finding Tony she began to feel a little alarmed at the result. Finding the toilet door locked. She hammered on the door shouting "Come out Tony Nash." But for the moment there was no response.

"What are you girls doing here?" She asked belligerently.

"We are doing extra computer work that Mr Nash has arranged for us." Sheena said thinking fast.

"What are you doing Jill?" Randy asked Meanwhile Jill lifted the telephone receiver. "I am ringing the police." She said.

She was interrupted by Felicity's mother who having now come out of the toilet faced the irate Randy Riddick.

She told Jill. "Please don't ring the police. I prefer to keep this in college."

Randy Riddick went pale when she saw who the visitor was.

Felicity's mother said "Yes Mrs Riddick I think you have gone much too far this time. Don't you?


Tony arrived in Derby at about 7.00pm unaware of the unfolding drama he had left behind, to find Kay looking absolutely lovely. She had on a black slinky dress which suited her slim figure. Her hair looked as though it had been specially done, and as usual her makeup was impeccable... Her wrap was hanging over the back of the chair. She gave Tony a peck on the cheek and said "I have booked us a table at Tiffany's - I think that we can talk there without too much distraction..." She offered Tony a drink saying "The taxi will be about another ten minutes." "We could go in my car. "Tony protested. "No darling - we might just as well get well and truly pissed to celebrate our divorces." Tony laughed.

They chatted casually as they sipped their drinks. Tony had asked for an orange juice but unknowing to him Kay had added a little Vodka to help him relax. She was feeling a little "horny" and if Tony was too tiddly to drive, well she reasoned her bed was a double and it seemed a waste not to use it occasionally.

They had a lovely dinner, very relaxed in the window seat of the restaurant looking out over the illuminated gardens. Tony was intrigued as he watched a vixen playing with her cubs on the lawn. Kay was looking her very best especially as she sat against the background of the gardens which seemed to enhance her natural beauty. She plied him occasionally with very suggestive comments, and as she was wearing a fairly low cut dress and also from time to time playing "kneesy "with him under the table then, she could see that he was becoming more than a little interested in the idea of stopping the night especially as he had consumed a large amount of wine as well as the vodka...

On the way home she rested her head on his shoulder, and asked him to put his arm round her as it was a little chilly. As they neared her home she pulled his head down and gave him a long passionate kiss on the lips. As she did so one hand casually fell on his lap and she was not at all disappointed with what she felt.

Tony was feeling very fuzzy when he got to Kays house, she was holding his hand closely as they went into the lounge. Kay was a little concerned that she had given him too much to drink, so she made him a strong coffee and helped him upstairs to her bedroom. She helped him undress without any resistance noting with dismay that his erection had now subsided, but when she touched him gently he moaned in ecstasy and it started to come to life.

She decided to let him rest for a bit the night was early, and she was sure that she could wait a little longer. Tony woke gradually, finding himself totally naked, he stirred as he considered going back to sleep, but then he realised he was not alone. Opening his eyes he saw Kay lying beside him - she was stark naked as well. She sat up in bed and reached for two aspirins and a glass of water which she passed to him. She looked down at him, gently stroking his face and hair, giving him a few moments to recover.

Then she looked down at him "Do you think I'm pretty Tony?"

"You're beautiful! and really sexy and you know it "Tony told her still a bit bleary eyed... She gave him a small sexy smile as she leaned over and started stroking his hair.

"Why don't you come and move in with me then?" She asked boldly.

Her suggestion immediately sobered Tony up.

"Kay we hardly know one another. I think you are lovely, but I am still in the middle of a divorce remember?"

"So am I." She replied.

Kay, be logical. If we shacked up we would give your husband and Mandy a counter claim, which although they may not win, could drag the whole procedure out for a long time..."

Tony was transfixed by the sight of her boobs swinging there just in front of his face as he was talking. He was tempted to reach up, and fondle them but he was still trying to get to grips with his present situation.

She gave a smile at his reply, before saying,

"You are, beautiful, Tony. Did you know that?" Tony shook his head, aching to touch her but afraid.

"You mean pretty? No, I didn't think so,"

"You never act like a guy who know he is. I find that awfully attractive in a man. So many men know they are good looking and sexy and play on it."

Tony lifted his eyes to look at her. Her eyes joined her lips in a smile and she nodded reassuringly. "Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could be the kind of friends who can trust each other with anything? I mean anything?"

Tony nodded eagerly. "I think we can be, Kay," Tony said fervently." I want to be"

"I warn you, though," she said, "I can be pretty demanding." Tony shook his head.

"I don't care!" She reached for him and Tony bent to her kiss, surprised at first by its intensity, then responding openly. Their moans co-mingled, and his heart raced until he feared it would pound its way free. When they broke, with small parting smacks of their wet lips, Kay murmured.

"Nice... very nice, Tony." She held his head and neck with her free hand and let him feel for a long time, as she purposely continued to stoke the fire in his loins.

"God, you're so big and strong!" she gasped into his ear, then bit the lobe hard, bringing a hard squeal from his busy mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.