The Teenage Trap - Cover

The Teenage Trap

Copyright© 2007 by Sirdar

Chapter 7: Life with Jill

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Life with Jill - Tony, a young male teacher finds a post in a nearly all female college. before taking up his post he finds absolute proof his wife is unfaithful and has always been so. therefore he is ripe for adventure. "These girls are just raging hormones on legs." is a quote from one teacher, but it is not only the students it is the staff and even a governor falls under his influence. Meanwhile he is blackmailed into an affair with Jill an underage student who has long term designs on him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   School  

Tony had now accepted the inevitable. He had the choice to either accept what had happened to him or to take the consequences. He reasoned that for the present he might as ell enjoy himself — he was committed whatever he did. It was a long and very pleasurable night, and his continuing doubts were swept away time after time by the pleasure they gave each other. It was later next morning when Tony awoke to the smell of frying bacon, mingling with the smell of erotic perfume in the bedroom, and the sound of female chatter in the lounge.

Still half awake Tony stumbled to the door. He opened it to be greeted by Jill immaculately dressed, and Felicity sitting on a chair her camera aimed at them, as Jill kissed him, he heard Felicity say.

"Good Morning sir sleepy head."

Tony heard the camera click, and as Jill stepped back she was replaced by Felicity who gave Tony a long smoochy kiss on his lips.

Her one hand slipped down to fondle his balls and his rising erection. Tony heard Jill give a tinkly laugh. "You see darling, I knew you two would get on famously"

Tony was not sure he liked all this familiarity, but there was little he could do about it at present.

"Now dear get washed and shaved while I do you some breakfast, because Momma and Poppa are coming with the vicar to arrange the wedding details later. You two will have time to fuck later."

Tony stepped back in amazement.

"What do you mean time to fuck?" Tony asked.

"Nothing to worry about dear, but Felicity and I share everything and if you like, you can marry her as well, remember you are entitled to four wives, and I would love to have Felicity with us as part of the family."

"No Jill I have made up my mind. I am definitely going to resign tomorrow from the College."

Jill sighed. "Oh dear Tony. I have told you before; you are not going to resign, because if you resign I will have to publicly accuse you of statutory rape."

Tony stepped back in amazement.

"You wouldn't." Tony gasped

"Oh yes darling, I would, and I will. I could not let you do that - and give up a promising career for nothing."

Tony staggered away to the bathroom his head in a whirl. When he got to the breakfast table.

Tony asked Jill quite sarcastically, and quite curtly.

"How many wives did you say I am allowed then Jill?"

"Oh Tony dear, I am so sorry it seems to be worrying you, just relax the vicar will explain everything to you. I have told you that you are allowed to have up to four wives in our society. I will be number one, and Felicity can be number two if you two get on well enough, although Tony I think she is a tiny bit racist, and will probably want to marry a black guy. But you can still fuck for fun, because she is on the pill and she likes you"

Felicity laughed. "I don't care darling whether he is black or white as long as he is good in bed."

"I really am going to have to resign from college." Tony repeated quite convinced that was the only thing he could do.

"Oh no honey, not just yet. I have plans for you and it will be much more convenient if you carry on for the present anyway."

"What plans" Tony asked nervously.

"Don't worry darling - you will see all in good time."

As she spoke she wrapped her lithe young body round on his lap, her hand slipping into his dressing gown and grasping his growing erection, Tony was completely lost as she played with him, and so he let the subject drop,

It was about 11.00 that her parents arrived with the vicar who was introduced as the Rev Tom Winstanley. He was the son of the original founder of the association. Her mother looked about twenty five years old, and paid a lot of worrying attention to Tony. Which seemed to amuse her father? She grasped his hand and kept it for a lot longer than was necessary, and insisted on a kiss, which almost turned into a snog.

Jill whispered to him afterwards. "I think mamma fancies you. I will arrange it if you like."

Jills mother Ruth was very smartly dressed and wore plenty of make up which seemed to suit her vivacious personality. Her father Stan, was a pleasant looking man slightly older than his wife. While Jill spent time with her parents and Felicity. Tony was left to talk to the Rev Winstanley. They spoke for a long time, and he seemed to become particularly interested in Tony's background, especially enquiring in depth into his childhood, and matters relating to the death of his parents. He took a lot of notes, but he did explain in detail what was involved by marrying Jill and becoming a member of the society.

He said. "I understand that you are married Tony, and going through a divorce. In that case, we will have a formal blessing on your partnership, which is almost the same as a wedding service. If when you get your divorce, you decide to marry Jill then we can have a proper wedding which will be legally binding."

It seemed as the day went on, that her parents approved of him. Strangely they seemed quite happy for Jill to move in to his apartment to look after him. The only slightly sour note was that her father quietly warned him of trying to back out of marrying his daughter.

"Just think of the legal consequences my boy, and then think again." He murmured. Then he laughed, and said.

"Tony I am sure that you will be a wonderful son-in law and make my daughter very happy."

Jill to Tonys surprise had cooked a lovely lunch and after they left, she insisted Tony have a lie down as she promised him a very busy night to come.

Tony slept for about an hour, when he awoke he found Felicity naked apparently asleep alongside him. Tony had really gone in the deep end, and now with this beautiful black girl apparently asleep alongside him. He decided to go the whole hog. He was really randy, so accepting the inevitable he reached for her and kissed her. She was only dozing, and she quickly responded with enthusiasm. She swirled her tongue around his. Her lips were just as soft as Tony had always imagined. Her erotic perfume made his head swim and his erection grow.

Felicity took the initiative, kissing his neck and ears, leaving no area untouched. Tony fondled her body loving the soft texture of her skin... He played with her beautiful firm breasts and nipples for a long time. She had a pair of breasts which were more firm and perfect, than even Jills. Tony had not seen such ravishing breasts outside a magazine. They were so firm, with huge dark nipples that sat right in the centre. Tony touched them, and Felicity shivered, as though she had been shocked by a bolt of electricity.

Her hands wrapped round him and they rolled on the bed, their lips locked together in a long passionate kiss. She pushed him on to his back, bending over him. She kissed his chest telling him that he was the only white man she had really wanted, since she had first seen him in the college. Never stopping on her travels down his stomach, she kissed her way down to his cock.

When she got there she grasped his cock, and looked up at him. Then she just kissed the top of his cock, and then let her sweet black lips cover his cock completely. Tony had never slept with a black girl before, and to him Felicity was a bit of a novelty. He gasped as she sucked most of his cock into her mouth... She was using her tongue like an expert. Not that Tony considered himself any judge with his past limited experience. The feelings that were being created by her were more intense than anything he had ever experienced. They were absolutely mind blowing. He wanted to tell her to stop soon, as he was frightened he would come in her mouth. But he just couldn't.

Tony raised his hips, trying to push in even deeper. But she was controlling this by a firm hand round the base. She was putting real enthusiasm into her work and she seemed to be enjoying every moment of it. Eventually, he forced himself to pull away. He did not want to spoil everything by coming too soon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.