The Erotic Story Competition - Cover

The Erotic Story Competition

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Goaded into writing an erotic story for an underground newspaper at university, brings changes in Emily's personal life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Historical  

Diary entry 8.

I guess my feelings for what Penny had done to me, gave rise to that chapter! But back to the reality and what actually happened between us.

"So no sooner am I out of the room and you grab some boy and fuck like rabbits! I might have expected it! He wasn't just here to put on salve like you tried to have me believe yesterday." Ben and I awoke with a start as the door crashed open and Penny strode into the room. It was true, we had fucked but not exactly like rabbits. After recovering from our love making yesterday evening, we'd worked on our assignments till well past midnight. Ben woke me by going for a pee about six o'clock and when I'd performed too, we fucked again before snuggling down and going back to sleep. Normally I missed breakfast on a Sunday morning and Penny did too, so I was surprised she was up and dressed at 9:30 and very obviously in a bad mood.

"I suppose you enjoyed it too. I only allowed Pete to have me to get a bed to sleep in for the night because I didn't dare come back here. All your vows never to have a man again went out of the window as soon as you saw his prick!" Penny continued her rant. I sat up in a hurry and quickly was reminded as to why I didn't sit up in a hurry, by a sharp stab of pain. "And you had to tell everyone what I did! Just to get some sympathy no doubt, and now everyone is calling me 'Mistress Penny', 'Or Penny the Dom'."

To my surprise, Ben immediately came to my defence. Perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised because of the way he'd tried to protect me yesterday and my 'back-up' team, Connie and Sarah slipped quietly in through the open door still wearing their pyjamas. Penny's crashing the door open and her loud voice must have awakened them. "Sit down Penny," Ben instructed her.

"Who are you telling..."

"Just sit down Penny." For once she obeyed. "Notice you sat without any pain, which is more than Em can do even with all the treatment she's had." Penny looked at the floor and would have said something had not Ben continued. "Firstly, as Pete probably told you, on Friday it was pure chance I came here, but even if I hadn't, after what you did to Em, your relationship would have ended. You would never have got back together as a loving couple. The best you can hope for now is for some sort of truce whereby you can share a room. The management won't allow me to live here all the time although they turn a blind eye to couples shacking up over the weekend when many students have gone home. So for a start, some sort of apology from you and an admission of your guilt will be needed. From what you said about being called 'Mistress Penny' I guess the netball team quickly broadcast the story Em gave them when we were caught in the shower and had to explain the state of her bum."

"Was the story of you two playing mistress and slave and you getting out of control, the truth?" Connie chipped in making her presence to Penny known for the first time.

Reluctantly Penny nodded, and then muttered, "Near enough." With four pairs of eyes glaring at her, Penny finally broke down and wept and repeatedly apologised, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I didn't intend it to go that far."

"She ought to thrash you so you know what its like," Sarah asserted.

"No," Ben surprised me by contradicting what he'd said earlier, "That would just create an everlasting feud. Better to leave it for now and let things return to some level of normality." It was a Ben typical level-headed approach and in many ways, I couldn't see myself cold bloodedly thrashing her. Had she entered the room instead of Ben on Friday evening, I might have beaten hell out of her in my anger, but not now. He was also right about my not getting back into a loving relationship with her, not after the way she'd tricked and treated me. Not after having Ben to look after me.

After debating the situation further without coming to any conclusion, I thanked our neighbours for checking on me and asked them to leave so that Penny and I and Ben could discuss what to do alone, which we did for a long while before agreeing that she could room with me until she or I could find an alternative. I was adamant that I would continue to see Ben and would probably have him in the room at weekends whether she was there or not. This was something I'd lain awake thinking about after our fuck that morning. Ben might not be handsome and powerful and brash like some of the boys at Uni that tried to flirt with me, but at least he was caring and protective... and a good fuck. I began to realise that my lesbianism was a bit of a sham. Yes, I enjoyed making love to Penny and the climaxes I had with her, but I suspected it was all a reaction to my relations with former boyfriends.

For the rest of the day, we alternately studied and cuddled. I did walk, albeit slowly, to the cafeteria for dinner. Not many were in and I managed to sit slowly and after being on my bum for a minute or two the pain eased enough for me to eat my meal without causing a disturbance. A few friends came over and enquired how I was and one boy asked if I was now Ben's slave. Ben glared at him at told him, "She's nobody's slave and never was!"

Neither of us bothered with breakfast on Monday but luckily we had both had English Lit at ten o'clock so we walked there via Ben's room to deposit his clothes and then on to the lesson. My little squeal as I sat on the hard plastic seat, caused the tutor to smile and then, to my utter embarrassment, he went into his storeroom and pushed out a wheeled office chair complete with cushion! He never said a word as theatrically he indicated I should sit in it. My muttered thanks were drowned by the rest of the class applauding as he bowed and went back to start the lesson. "If all the tutors know what happened, did the dean? Would he take action?" I wondered. I hoped not.

Chapter eight. Birched

For a month my life was a misery; I could do nothing right in the kitchen and I couldn't please anyone in bed. I don't know why. I tried but because of the denigrating comments and the strappings and spankings, I was never in the best of condition to do anything. Being unhappy and miserable made my moods sombre and I never smiled and always looked glum and I burst into tears at the slightest provocation. Mr. Jacobs, the butler, vented his disgust with me by spanking me hard several times. I think he enjoyed that more than fucking me. Even Robert only took me to his bed when none of the other girls were available. He was nice enough and considerate but I knew all along I was a second choice or worse. The other girls were able to get along quite well and were even able to flirt with the masters and guests and get away with it, whereas if I said one word out of place or didn't curtsey properly, I received a reprimand or a spanking. Not a day went by when I was free of pain. Mrs Evans still harboured a grudge and gave me the hardest, dirtiest jobs until I seriously considered ending it all. It was only chance that I didn't.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.