The Erotic Story Competition
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Goaded into writing an erotic story for an underground newspaper at university, brings changes in Emily's personal life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Historical  

Diary entry 4

I was pissed to put it mildly; no I was fuming with anger and hate. Penelope tricked me and it had all been well planned and stretched the rules we'd agreed on, well past breaking point. Like my counterpart in the story, I lay spread-eagled on the bed, my blistered arse smarting painfully from the thrashing Penny had given it. I sobbed hysterically but the gag prevented unwanted noise. Penny's idea of a spanking involved the use a slipper, an instrument that might not be as deadly painful as a strop, but the so-called spanking had been prolonged and hard. Anger boiled in my mind as I planned my revenge after I was freed. "I'll beat the living daylights out of the bitch. I'll make sure she knows what it is like to be on the receiving end. She'll pay for her trickery ten thousand times over." So I fumed but could do little while still tied and gagged. "How long will the bitch leave me like this?" I wondered when Penny began throwing a few clothes and toiletries into a holdall. "Is she going to leave me tied up all weekend? God, how my arse hurts! Doubt I'll be able to sit still though lectures on Monday. I'll teach that bitch a lesson she won't forget in a hurry."

Penny knew better than to stick around when I freed myself and I found out later she pre-arranged to stay with another student for the weekend. She knew she'd gone too far with her spanking but once she'd got into the swing of it, she couldn't stop herself, or at least that's how she explained it later. But she must have known how badly she was going to hurt me, otherwise, why the pre-planned stay? The pre-planned placing of the ropes and cuffs? When we were able to talk about it again she confessed that the sound of the slipper splatting on my bum cheeks, was like the beat of a tribal drum that egged her on and the livid red colour, now turning a glorious purple, incited her to paint the colours ever deeper shades. She'd no thought for the pain she was causing. She half regretted it afterwards but it was too late. "I didn't plan to hit you as hard or for as long but even so I knew you'd be out to get your own back so my only hope was to stay out of your way for a few days and pray it would blow over." Our relationship is still frosty and I wonder if it will ever get back to normal.

Lying on the bed watching her pack, I had no idea of what would happen next and I was very fearful of just being left tied and helpless until she came back. My thoughts wandered in many directions. Would we be able to share the same room or have to find other partners? How would I trick her into receiving a thrashing from me? Would I, or even could I, beat her with the same intensity? Slowly I came to realise that I had the trump card. If I went the nurse for treatment the whole episode would be exposed and Penny might well be expelled. Our lesbian relationship would be revealed, but most knew about that anyway. Of more concern to me and to my reputation was the fact that it came about because of a porno story I was writing. That would make me a pervert in the eyes of my fellow students and the butt of their jokes as well as being propositioned by some of the more unsavoury boys. I didn't really want her thrown out of Uni either but I had to get my own back somehow otherwise she would continue to dominate me and make my life hell, even if she outwardly professed to love me. The bitch paused her packing for a few moments, and looked across at me sobbing on the bed and she looked as if she was going to say sorry or something but she didn't, she carried on packing. I could see tears streaming down her face too and she wasn't even hurt.

So how did this all come about?

A few hours earlier, at 4:30 when I arrived at our room after my last lecture, Penny sat on her bed wearing only her robe, waiting for me. "Are you ready to be my servant for the weekend Penny? You know you agreed to it."

"I suppose so."

"You don't sound very enthusiastic but I suppose Emily in the story wasn't either so it's in keeping with the part. First thing girl, is for you to go to the chippie van and get our dinner then we can start properly." She opened her gown a little to reveal part of her breasts to indicate what she had planned. "I'll have plaice."

"Yes ma'am but you'll have to pay. A servant cannot be expected to fork out for her mistress's or their own meals," I smirked, thinking that I had got one over on her. Penny paid without a quibble. "Strange," I thought, but it was all part of the softening up process; getting me to let down my guard so she could accomplish her plan.

"Lock the door slave, sorry servant, and undress completely and we'll eat in the nude," she ordered when I returned with the fish and chips. With much giggling and feeding each other morsels of fish and chips, we ate our meal and when I spilt some on the floor, Penny decided it was time to give me a few spanks. "Six spanks on each cheek," she announced. "Lie face down on the bed."

Getting into the part, I lay down as instructed thinking a few spanks wouldn't be much, and they weren't. Penny sat astride my shoulders and swatted my two plump cheeks. The smacks stung a little but nothing untoward and afterwards her hands gently massaged the warmed flesh and rubbed the crack between my thighs. I began to enjoy the sensation and opened my legs. Penny leaned forward and slightly raised herself. "Put your hands between my legs and play with my tits," she instructed. It was a little awkward but I managed to stretch my arms and tweak her nipples. At that moment Penny sat down hard, trapping my arms and at the same time she reached under the mattress and pulled out a pair of handcuffs she'd previously hidden. I've no idea where she obtained them but before I realised what was happening, she fastened them around my wrists. Recovering from the surprise, I started struggling but with my hands immobilised and with Penny still firmly sitting on my back, it was too late for me overpower her. There was little I could do to prevent the next stage of her plan except curse and swear.

Also secreted under the mattress were four lengths of clothesline. Despite my struggles, Penny looped two around my ankles and fastened them securely to the foot rail. After securing the others to my wrists, she opened the handcuffs so she could fasten the ropes to the head rail. This was more difficult for her but in the end she managed it even though I managed to get in a hard blow to her right tit when I was able to swing one arm free.

Puffing a little from her exertions and rubbing her sore breast, I watched Penny go to her wardrobe and take out a man's slipper. I swore at her again and said that only hand spankings were allowed. "No, we banned canes and straps and things but not slippers," she laughed, "And I decided that to experience this Victorian servant thing properly, you should have a real hiding. One you'll remember and can write about."

"Let me go you bitch or I'll scream this place down." I didn't yet know the extent of Penny's plan but it quickly became clear that I was in for more than I bargained for. This was reinforced when Penny took a scarf and bound it around my mouth effectively gagging me.

"So you'll scream for help! I don't think so dear. I've often imagined having you like this and now that I have you helpless, I am going to take full advantage of it and I'll make you pay for the bruise on my tit." She swung the slipper with all her force and sent it crashing into my unprotected arse. Had I been able, I would have screamed, but all I could do was cry and wonder when the punishment would stop. Hard smack after hard smack punished my bottom until I felt I could stand no more. Suddenly it stopped.

"Oh my God," I heard Penny cry. She had gone too far and she knew it; she would have to make her escape before I had a chance to get my own back and things got into a real fight. At the time I didn't know that it wasn't part of the plan to leave me tied up for the whole weekend. That would have created further problems.

I still had no hint as to what she was going to do and gagged, I couldn't ask. Fearful that I was going to be left on my own, I shook my head from side to side as I watched her packing a bag for a weekend away. Then she came to me and gently touched and kissed my tortured and blistered flesh. For a moment I wondered if she might stay and look after her me, supposedly her friend, but I guess she figured out that I would be too angry and out for revenge to allow her to do anything for me. She was right.

After undoing the knot that held my left wrist to the head rail, Penny kissed me and departed with, "Enjoy your weekend. Don't forget to write about your feelings while they are still fresh in your mind."

By the time I was able to free myself, Penny had gone.

Chapter four. Buggered

From the remarks made, my thrashing, although very painful, was by no means as severe as many witnessed at the manor but if that was considered a relatively minor hiding, I shuddered to think what a 'real' thrashing would be like and I prayed that I would be able to avoid getting one.

Robert came in after I'd laid there in peace if not comfort for perhaps a little more than an hour. "Cook says for me to put some more ointment on your welts and to dress you and bring you down to help with dinner. It's only because it's your first day, they allowed you to rest so long. She wants you moving about so your muscles don't get stiff and you can respond when the Master buggers you later." So now it seemed that the whole of the staff knew what was to happen to me later. Clarrie must have told them. But why did they send a boy to treat me and not one of the maids? My guess was to get me used to being handled by anyone who wanted to, male or female. Robert certainly took his time rubbing in the ointment and rubbing it into places where it wasn't necessary but after the way I'd been treated in the bedrooms earlier, I was past caring as long as he was gentle. He was.

Dressed in my too short shift, I hobbled behind him down to the kitchen. Cook made no reference to my soreness but I noticed that she gave me light work; work that kept me moving around the kitchen and the scullery and between there and the dining room. Perhaps it did help loosen my muscles and I certainly walked better by the time dinner was ready, but it was at the expense of my shift chafing my sore tits and arse.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.