The Erotic Story Competition
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Goaded into writing an erotic story for an underground newspaper at university, brings changes in Emily's personal life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Historical  

Diary entry 3

"At least you thought I was the most beautiful woman you'd ever seen but I'm not sure that I really wanted to be compared with the vicar's wife, especially if she's like the one at our local church." Penny turned back to the screen and read through the text again.

"Was I raped hard enough for your perverted desires Penny?"

"I hoped you would have resisted and given me an excuse to flog your bum or your tits. I wanted it to be a real rape. Instead you feebly gave in and even though he did it hard, you half enjoyed what he was doing. I hope I get to give you a good hiding in the next scene. So far you've only had a few strokes of the strap. Perhaps I should get one of my belts and do it to you for real so that you can write with some authenticity." Penny grinned when I used two fingers to give her the 'fuck you' sign.

"I always knew that underneath that oh-so-innocent façade you present to everyone, lies hidden the mind of a cruel, bossy bitch."

"And underneath those big boobs lies the heart of slave girl Emily who is too afraid to allow her friend to smack her arse and to give in to her subconscious desires. It's about time you allowed me to give you a proper spanking and not a few light swats. You know deep down, that's what you really want."

"I know that's what you want to do. Next you'll be wanting me to call you Mistress!"

"That's not a bad idea. Call me Mistress Penelope like in the story. Get into the part like actors do in a play. Experience the real thing." Penny paused and thought for a few seconds before going on, "How about we try it from after lectures on Friday until bedtime Sunday? With time out to do our coursework Sunday morning?"

We bandied the suggestion around for the next hour until I reluctantly agreed to become Penny's servant, not slave, to be treated somewhat like Emily was in the story except that she was only allowed to spank me. No belts, straps, canes or birches. Even so I pondered for a long while on what I had let myself in for. I knew Penny would want to make love to me, perhaps more forcibly than normal but I knew I would actually enjoy that. She would find an excuse to punish me but how far would she go? "I'm as strong or stronger than her so if it gets too bad, I'll fight back. But will that be the end of our relationship?" I argued with myself but I really had no idea of what I'd let myself in for.

Chapter three. M'Lady's turn

To my utter amazement and shock, my first sight on entering her room was of Fields, one of the footmen, standing unmoving by the main door to the bedroom. A tall, lean man in his late twenties whom I'd seen in the kitchen earlier but when I was introduced, he was clothed in his full footman's uniform; now he stood totally naked, calmly looking at nothing in particular as though waiting for orders, just like Clarrie and I did in the Master's room earlier. My eyes immediately focussed on his enormous prick that hung at a slightly downward angle from his body. "Is she going to make him put that huge thing in me?" I wondered and then remembered the Master himself saying that I was not for general use yet. But could the Mistress override that?"

"Oh, I do believe our newly fucked virgin has her eye on larger meat. Come and have a proper look girl but that's all you'll be able to do for the moment; it won't be many days before he's allowed to stuff it in to you." M'lady pulled me in front of Fields and casually hefted his still somewhat sticky prick for me to look at. "That will stretch your tight little cunnie nicely girl and plumb the depth of your hole." Looking at Fields she went on, "You will bring her here when you are able to have her. I wish to watch and make sure you satisfy her with hard deep strokes." Even if he intended to be gentle with me, I knew my cruel mistress would ensure I felt the maximum pain.

As a result of her handling, his manhood began to harden and swell until I thought it better suited to a cow's hole rather than mine. "You'll love that inside you Emily, won't you?"

Nervously I replied, "It's too big ma'am, it will split and ruin me."

"Nonsense girl. Babies come out of there and they are much bigger than that. It might make you a little sore for a while but that's of no account." It might not have been to her, and I had no doubt she'd had it inside her many times and recently too by the state of Fields' prick, but it was to me and I was helpless to do anything about it. All because of the unusually severe spring floods causing my father to bond me into their service.

"Stay and watch Fields, I may need your services later if this wench doesn't fulfil my needs." She indicated that I should go over to similar four-poster bed to the one in the Master's room but with furnishings in pastel pink.

"Put a towel under her Clarrie and wipe her if she bleeds. Make sure she doesn't soil the bedcover or I'll stripe both your arses." For all her threats, Lady Marchant had a wry smile on her face as though she looked forward to punishing us. "And get the bindings from the bottom drawer. I wish to examine her properly and I don't want her kicking and thrashing about." From the way she spoke, I knew she was going to do more than look at my body.

"Which way up first ma'am?"

"Face down." Clarrie helped M'lady fasten the leather bindings to my wrists and ankles and connect them to the corner posts of the bed. Tears flowed down my face and began to soak the bedspread and I couldn't stop them even when M'lady rebuked me. "I'll just have to give you something to cry about," she remarked angrily, "The stripes you had earlier have faded and need renewing and there is an ample canvas for me to paint." Again her words were accompanied by that evil smile. "Bring me a nice wide strop Clarrie... No, not that one! A longer strop, one that will cover both cheeks at the same time."

I started begging for mercy and pleading with her not to hit me but that only angered her further. "Be quiet girl, you're going to get a good hiding for my pleasure and your begging will only aggravate my temper. I treat all the servant girls like this so they fully know their place and know they must do my bidding however objectionable they might find it."

Fully expecting to hear the swish of the strop and feel its searing pain, it came as a surprise when instead I felt her hands massage and squeeze the cheeks of my bum and then pull them apart and finger my bottom hole. My muscles automatically contracted and wouldn't allow her finger in but she let that go remarking, "Charles will no doubt open that hole later and give it a good reaming. Don't worry, you'll get used to being fucked there and may even get to like it. Your muscles will soon learn that there is less pain if they are relaxed. Isn't that right Clarrie? Show her yours and put a couple of fingers in it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.