Kelli: Phone Sex Queen - Cover

Kelli: Phone Sex Queen

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2007 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Kelli, a married young wife and mother, turns to working the phone sex line to keep her occupied and earn money at night while her husband's on the night shift.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

Kelli was married and had one baby, but she was not happy. She had thought her husband was the one for her, but she quickly found out that she was far from happy and contented to be married to him. For one thing, she found that once he'd knocked her up and she'd gone through the pregnancy and then given birth, her husband, Larry, no longer seemed to have any sexual interest in her. She didn't understand why because she was the very same young woman in her early 20s who he'd used to fuck 3 or 4 times a day when they'd started living together. Why didn't he still want her and desire for her to fuck him like he used to?

For those who've read "Kelli: New Wife and New Mommy", yes, this is the same Kelli, but this time it's her life many months down the road after she'd married and given birth to her first baby. Now, Kelli realized that her life wasn't all that she'd hoped it would be and she had her baby but she also had her entire evenings all to herself since her husband worked an all-night shift.

Kelli had always been a very high-sexed teenager and now young woman in her early 20's and she had long ago realized that she needed a constant source of sex to keep her from become so horny and so hotly intense for sex that she'd resort to nearly anything to get it and to have orgasms.

Kelli became so desperate for sexual action that she turned to two different but both equally exhilarating directions for sexual release and realization of some of her own fondest sexual fantasies. The first was when she took one of her friend's advice and she contacted a phone sex company and went through the interview and tryout process to get herself on the list as one of the firm's "phone sex" partners. Kelli had always had a very sexy personality and she knew that her voice and her gift for verbalizing any sexual fantasy she was given would put her in good stead in doing that job and getting asked for by her satisfied customers.

Kelli quickly passed her audition with one of the men who was a normal "customer" for those who wanted to get hooked up with the phone sex company and then she also had to do a phone sex session with one of the female owners of the company which she found more difficult but Kelli had such a vivid sexual imagination that she didn't find that very difficult to work through.

Kelli was put to work a couple of nights later, and when she had her baby boy safely in his bed in his room down the hallway, Kelli would dress in whatever way seemed to fit the mood she was in that night in preparation for what she knew would be a night of sexy naughty conversation and masturbation with her hands and her little collection of sex toys that she used not only to get herself off but as items to discuss with her customers.

"Hi, Karin," the voice on the other end of the phone line said as she set Kelli up to take her first phone sex call of the evening. "This guy wants you to pretend that you're his secretary at work, OK?"

"Sure, I can take care of him just fine," Kelli said.

"OK, Karin, your name for this guy is Ann, and you're supposed to be married and be in your late 20's. He likes naughty talk and he loves the sound of his "lady" using her sex toys and moaning, cumming, all that sort of thing."

"Fine, I'll take good care of him," Kelli assured her. Kelli then waited for her male customer to come on the line and begin the session.

"Hello, Ann," the male voice on the other end said.

"Hi, Ron, how are you tonight?" Kelli asked as she tried to help her "phone john" get comfortable and get settled so she could "do him" like she wanted to over the phone.

"I'm fine, Ann, how are you doing tonight after a long day of work there at the office?" Ron asked her as he reached down, feeling his cock growing hard in anticipation of Kelli, Karin, Ann or whatever this woman's name was began to work him and get him turned on and masturbating.

"Ron, I'm fine and I'm feeling so horny for you tonight that I wanted you to come over and fuck me, baby," Kelli said as she quickly began to move their phone sex to a higher level and get her customer feeling hot and wanting to stroke himself and get off.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.