A Tale To Tell

by docBlue2

Copyright© 2007 by docBlue2

Erotica Sex Story: Husband tells pals story about his wife exposing herself to contractors working on home

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

"I can't believe it happened myself!" I said to Jack in self-amazement.

"If it really is true, aren't you worried that you're out here on the road and your wife's back home with perhaps even more opportunity to do it again?"

Jack was another computer techie like me, out on the road getting shit done for people who didn't have time or inclination to read the manuals.

"Sure, it crosses my mind, but it was very spontaneous and she said it only happened because I was there; she could never initiate something like that on her own."

"I don't know Greg. If it's true, I say she's back home fucking their brains out while you're away." Jack insisted. Then he turned and called out, "Jeremy, you gotta hear this! But after you do, you're going to have to pick up someone at this bar to settle your wicky stick!" Jack laughed and invited Jeremy over.

I'd met both Jack and Jeremy on the road a few years back. We became casual friends after crossing paths at hotels and conferences several times each year. Well actually, at the hotel bar in our off hours. We worked for different companies and on different hardware, but serviced many common companies and attended industry trade shows.

I'm not sure why I told Jack this recent story about Lisa, but I had felt bad for Jack, who was worried that his wife was fucking the lawn guy while he was away, and I'd had a few pints, so I figured I would commiserate with him. It's strange how people like to put themselves in the same light as others. It's a common social behavior that makes people want to feel they're all in the same circumstance. I had always frowned upon it, yet here I was doing the same thing.

It was probably a stupid thing to do because I didn't know where this story would go; I could just see someone at some company pointing and whispering about me, 'Did you hear about Greg and his wife?' But I thought better of it because Jack wouldn't appreciate that turnabout was fair play. Still, you never know where stories (or email and pictures too!) will end up going.

Jeremy, on the other hand, was normally a quiet guy around strangers. Around people he knew he was mainly rude. He generally referred to his ex-wife as the bitch, and was more likely confused with the Unibomber. If he told anyone this story, they would think he fabricated it just to portray someone's wife as a wanton slut.

Now that I've characterized my wife that way, let me continue it as I recounted it to Jeremy over interruptions of: No shit! No fucking way? And other remarks of incredulity. What follows is my slightly modified version of the tale, as you will see.


"So there we were. It was a Saturday, about five weeks ago. My wife and I were caught up on our chores, a very rare occasion. At the same time, our children were over a friend's house at play and were to be away for five hours, another rare event. Then, like the perfect wave, everything lined up just the right way and the events started to snowball."

"You called me over for this Jack?" Jeremy grumbled, "Sounds like an episode of Family Ties." He always was an impatient chap when he could be doing something more interesting. Most times, there was nothing more interesting than another beer at the hotel pub.

"Patience my boy!" Jack piped up, "This is worth the buildup - go ahead Gregory.

"Anyway, we weren't alone in the house because we had some contractors finishing our basement. They were a little behind their timeline..."

"Just like your stupid ass company, Greg." Jeremy interrupted again (you can't prevent it so you just need to get used to it and move on).

"Right, so they were behind and had to work a Saturday to catch up. Now usually, the Mrs. is off doing chores, shopping, dealing with the kids, or whatever it is that keeps us from having time together. This time, she wasn't. Most times, when she finally finds a few hours to enjoy she chooses between something good to eat or watching a movie. Another is that she finally gets around to thinking about us having sex."

"And this time?" Jack piped in to lead on our friend Jeremy.

"Well, this time she starts getting that look in her eye. She asks a few times when the contractors are leaving, but I tell her that they're planning being around until the kids get back home five hours later. I don't think much of it and realize I've lost my shot at some sex for at least a few weeks. Trying to salvage the dream, I say, "Well honey, the contractors are pretty much secluded in the basement. What say we sneak off to the bedroom awhile to take advantage of our privacy?"

"It's not privacy when there are two men in the basement." Lisa dissuaded me.

"I know, it's just that our children will be away from home for a few hours. I was hoping we could take advantage of the time." I winked.

"I know, I was actually thinking today would've been a good time too!" Lisa giggled.

"You too? Damn." I sighed.

"Well look, we can still do something fun together in the meantime. We can't leave the house, so let's get some games out to keep us occupied." She volunteered

Now I'm not much for idle games, but I figure I have to do something to keep my mind off the obvious.

"The obvious? Are you that pussy whipped or what?" Jeremy shook his head in macho disgust.

"Take a gander at this." Jack showed Jeremy a picture I had taken of Lisa a few years back. She was playfully trying on a very tiny Corona Bikini-girl bikini and her obvious charms were apparent. Somehow she allowed me to snap the picture. I'd never showed it to anyone before, but started to keep it in my wallet.

"Hello? That's your wife?" Jeremy said a little too excitedly making some other patrons crane their necks to see the picture Jack was holding. "You must have a big one to get a woman like that. I can't see any other reason!" Jeremy laughed sarcastically.

"Yeah, I guess I do!" I figured that should shut him up some.

"She looks to be a thirty-four D-cup. I 'd say twenty-six waist, thirty-five hips?" Jack guessed.

"Uh yeah, you nailed it! Pretty good Jack. Now give me back my picture."

Jack pulled his hand away. "No, no, I want to look at it as you tell the story again."

That was mistake number two in telling the story. Between the picture and the story, these guys were surely thinking about banging my wife. Undeterred, and another pint later, I went on:

"So anyway, I have no idea what games she wants to play, so I let her pick. But after she starts taking out Monopoly and some others that are covered with dust, I think the better of it and say, "Let's just play cards or something simple."

"Okay, that sounds fine." Lisa goes into the closet and gets a deck of cards.

We start to play an amalgamation of poker, rummy, blackjack, and some other simple games that we can remember and are having a good time of it. At this point Lisa mentions that it's pretty warm in the living room. So, I tug on her woolen socks and tell her that she would be about ten degrees cooler without the socks.

"Go ahead then, pull them off." Lisa smiles and wiggles her feet at me.

"No, let's do this the right way." I say. "If I win, I get to take them off."

"And if you lose?"

"I take mine off?"

"What if you lose a lot?"

"Then I take more off, but so do you!"

"Ah, you want that kind of wager, huh?" Lisa laughs. "And what about those two men working in the basement?"

Not believing she would actually play the game with them down there I say, "Ah, they'll be down there for hours, who would even know?"

"Okay then!" Lisa looked at me with a devilish grin. I started getting a woody just imagining her taking off some of her clothes with the contractors downstairs, but never took her seriously.

After I won the first game, I said, "Okay then, let me remove your sock." So Lisa sticks her foot out and I pull it off very slowly. I am actually surprised at this point that she's even pretending to play the game. "Alright then, that's a good start, let's see what else goes. So, whoever wins gets to request their opponent remove an article of clothing?

"We'll see." She counters.

At this point I'm not sure if she will or not! I win another game and the second sock is removed. Another, and she removed her ring. Another, and she removed her necklace.

"You're running out of things to remove. Next time it's something a little more substantial!" I smile and nod approvingly.

"I didn't know you were such a card shark?" Lisa returns a discerning stare.

"I never played for anything worthwhile until now." I reply.

Lisa wins the next two games and I choose to remove my socks. Then I win again and say, "Time for truth or dare!" To my shock, Lisa pulls her top off, showing off her beautiful cleavage framed by a lacy white bra, a strap over each shoulder is responsible for holding her up her breasts. A "Wow!" Was all that came out of my mouth, but other parts of my body spoke even more.

As we played the next hand, some hammering noises come from the basement and I look down at Lisa's lacey bra and then up at her face. We both snapped back to the realization that there really are two men working in our basement and my wife is sitting in the living room in her bra.

"Wow, that was pretty bold Lisa. Thanks for the treat." I said expecting her to put her top back on.

"Rules are rules, Greg. I lost and this is the result."

"And you're planning on staying that way?" I said with a voice that crossed between unconvinced, yet challenging.

"You're the one who asked to play the game!" Lisa equally challenged me.

Now she had me. I loved the game and the fact that she went through with it, but was I crazy enough to let her go on with the possibility of some guy coming up the basement steps and catching her in her state of undress?

Now the safety net was gone, I had won the next hand. Lisa reached behind her back, unsnapped the clips and slowly let the straps of her bra fall from her shoulders. Her tits were now fully exposed. They looked beautiful to me and I reached across to touch.

"Not until the game is over!" She teased.

It was surreal that she was sitting there topless, as the hammering continued in the basement. What would happen if one of contractors somehow made it up to the living room at this point? Could she, or would she, get her blouse back on in time? My only solace was that the stairway to the basement was at the end of the hallway that led into the living room, so they would have to come through the door and then cross twelve feet of hallway before emerging into our living room.

Suddenly I was about to find out because I could hear footsteps coming up the basement steps. Lisa just said, "Hit me" and I handed her two more cards. She won and as the basement door creaked open, she bailed me out. She looked at my nervous expression and said,

"Okay, new rule. The winner can choose to put clothing back on OR ask their opponent to remove something."

A stoke of genius on her part as Lisa quickly slipped her top back on, but didn't have time to replace her bra. A few moments later, I heard one of the contractors clanking through a toolbox he left upstairs in the hall.

"Good timing there." I say.

"This time!" She opened her mouth in mocked surprise and raised her eyebrows teasingly, watching my reaction of disbelief.

I was quite relieved by her choice when one of the men walked through our living room, on his way to retrieve something from his truck in the driveway, and noticed us at the coffee table.

Lisa filled her blouse brilliantly and upon closer inspection her rising nipples made it obvious she was bare underneath her top. Her breasts looked delicious and I could not help staring. Dobry, the contractor who came up the stairs, couldn't help notice either. He stopped to chat for a moment or two, as was his habit, when I saw his eyes scan the scene with a little more attention.

I'm not sure if he picked up on what was going on, but there were cards on the table and Lisa and I were in t-shirts and shorts. Lisa's nipples were now erect and I knew the situation was the cause. The other hint was a small pile of white clothes to the side of the coffee table. Dobry noticed them at some point, his eyebrows rose up, and he mumbled something about getting back to work downstairs. No sooner that he was gone, Gerik, his partner, came up the stairs to ask for some water.

"Sorry to bother you, but we left our water out in the truck and it's a bit warm. Can we bother you for some?"

Now I wasn't sure what to do at this point and neither was Lisa. Did Dobry send Gerik up to take a look at Lisa? I wasn't sure if I should get their water, leaving Lisa alone in the room with Gerik and his obvious gaze, or if Lisa should get up and make her charms even more noticeable. At this point though, I was really excited by the entire situation and made the first step toward a change in our normal behavior. "Lisa, do you mind?"

She stared at me, tilted her head down a bit and rolled her eyes up at me as if to say, "Are you sure about that?"

I winked my okay.

She leaned forward as she rose from her seat and her breasts noticeably hung down into her blouse. She looked at us both staring, straightened up and, incredibly, stretched her shoulders back causing her blouse to stretch tightly across her breasts. Although the move was very casual and normal, without her bra on it came across as "Let me show you my tits."

Gerik did little to hide his gaze, even with me in the room. As Lisa walked to the kitchen I realized that her shorts were pulled up higher across her bottom and her wiggle seemed more pronounced. Gerik happily followed her into the kitchen. I'm not sure if it took longer than I anticipated because Lisa was nervous and tried to avoid showing too much or because she decided to shock me even more by not hiding her assets. I heard a little nervous laughter and realized it was the latter.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.