The Baby Carriage Tales - Cover

The Baby Carriage Tales

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The young mommies pushing their baby carriages through the neighborhood created some nasty ideas in the heads for me and my buddy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Slow  

I was sitting on the deck sipping coffee and tossing Koi sticks to the fish in the pond when I heard, "Hello there neighbor, is the coffee pot on?"

I turned and saw Helen with a rather plain looking young woman. Kind of plain in the face, but it looked like she had world class tits under her sweatshirt. Helen introduced me to Bev and I asked them if they would like some coffee and both said yes. I went into the kitchen and poured the coffee and doctored Bev's and then I went to the bottom of the stairs and hollered up to Ty and the boys that the girls had arrived. Upstairs waiting for the word were five Mexicans, four blacks, two Arabs and one Asian. A regular United Nations and then of course there was me - the token white boy.

I took the coffee outside and as the girls sipped theirs we talked about the weather, gossiped about the neighbors and made general small talk. After about ten minutes Helen asked me to keep an ear out for Sasha while she used the bathroom. Eight minutes later Bev was looking at my crotch and licking her lips. I got up and went inside and called up to Tyrone and told him to hurry down because I was going to need some help. In the background I could hear, "Oh yes, just like that" as Helen got off to her early start.

Tyrone, Derek and two of the Mexicans came downstairs just as Bev took my cock in her mouth. I was pleased to see that Bev did indeed have a marvelous looking rack hidden under her sweatshirt. Actually, she had a magnificent body hidden underneath her loose clothing. One of the Mexicans laid down on the chaise lounge and the other three picked Bev up and lowered her face down into his lap and then Derek and Tyrone held her while Carlos entered her from behind. I got the camera and started taping. I was shooting a close up of Carlos shoving his cock into Bev's hairless beaver when I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. I glanced that way and saw Sandy standing there watching. When she saw me looking at her she blushed and then turned around and hurried away. I almost went after her but decided I'd best not, at least not until I found out how Helen felt about Sandy knowing about her.

When Juan and Carlos finished with Bev Tyrone and Derek took her next while I taped and then Tyrone taped while I had Bev's super tight ass. After I came the guys picked Bev up and carried her to the bedroom where Helen was already at play. I have a king sized bed so there was plenty of room to put Bev down next to Helen. Helen had three cocks in her and the sight of the black cock being pushed in her white face along with her beautiful tits swinging and swaying as the other two guys in her holes fucked her got me hard all over again. I was set to shove my cock in Bev when I heard a noise - I had forgotten all about Sasha. Helen heard the baby too and she took her mouth off the cock she had been sucking long enough to look at me and say, "It's not time for her feeding so she must just have a wet diaper. I'm a little busy right now so would you please take care it?" I sighed, told my cock it would have to wait and went to take care of the baby and by the time I got back all six holes were filled.

Bev was really into it when I got back. She had her legs wrapped tight around Manulito and her mouth clamped tight on Ramon while Carlos and Juan were each working on a tit. Ramon shot his load and as it came bubbling out of the corners of Bev's mouth he pulled away from her. Bev's head followed his cock as it left her to try and keep it and she only relaxed and laid back down when Francisco moved up to take Ramon's place. For the next two hours it was just fuck and suck as all the guys took turns on Helen and Bev. Bev got to experience a couple of three holers and once Carlos and Juan had their dicks in Bev's cunt at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.