The Baby Carriage Tales - Cover

The Baby Carriage Tales

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The young mommies pushing their baby carriages through the neighborhood created some nasty ideas in the heads for me and my buddy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Slow  

When Tyrone said, "Let's do her next" as Helen walked down the street he caught me by surprise. I figured that what we had done with Sandy was a one time thing. "Wait here" Tyrone said, "I'll be right back" He came back a moment later and handed me a bottle with an eyedropper in it. "You need to dose their coffee as soon as you get them in the backyard and then call me on my cell and I'll take it from there."

I spent all that day waiting for a cop car to pull up in front of my house. When that didn't happen I braced myself for a visit from Sandy's outraged husband and when that didn't happen either I began to think that maybe we had gotten away with it. But I was still shaky enough that I didn't make a move on Helen for a couple of days. I had no idea how I was going to get Helen in the backyard, I thought about it for two days before deciding that simple usually works best. I made sure that I was working in the yard when she came by on Thursday morning.

"Hey Helen, got a minute?"

"What's up?"

"I need a woman's perspective on something. My ex-wife always told me that I always seemed to see things out of balance."

"What is it?"

"I'm working on my rock garden and pond and I don't know that I'm happy with the way my waterfall comes into the pond. I'd like another opinion."

"I'd love to see it, but I don't know that my opinion will mean much."

I led her around to the back of the house and had her take a seat while I turned on the pump that ran the waterfall, then I offered her coffee and she said she'd love some and I went into the house and got her a cup. I dosed it per Tyrone's instructions and then I called him on his cell. He told me he would be over in ten minutes and the rest of the guys would be there maybe twenty minutes after that. I took the coffee out to Helen and by then the waterfall was up and running. "What do you think?"

"I think I'll leave my husband and move in with you. I could sit here all day and soak up sunshine and listen to the water. I wouldn't change a thing as far as the pond and waterfall are concerned, but if it were mine I'd get some more oranges and yellows down near this end of the rock garden. The reds are a bit overwhelming, but then again, that's just me. I'm partial to orange and yellow."

We talked more about flowers and I asked her what she would use and she named off several of her favorites and we discussed them and then I noticed her give her head a little shake and she opened and closed her eyes a couple of times.

"Are you all right?"

"I think so, I just felt a little dizzy there for a moment."

I looked at my watch and saw that it had been twenty-three minutes since she took her first sip of coffee. She saw me check my watch and I saw comprehension appear in here eyes, "You bastard! You drugged me with something,"

I smiled at her, "Yes I did sweetie and I think you are going to love the outcome."

She dropped the coffee cup (I made a mental note to get some unbreakable ones) and she shook her head and then she stood up and walked toward me. Tyrone showed up just as she went to her knees in front of me and reached for my zipper. "Come on Helen," I said, "Lets take this to the bedroom."

While Ty undressed her I went down and got six moth old Sasha and brought her upstairs. Sasha was sleeping, at least for now, and I put her down in a corner of the room. Ty and I stood looking down at Helen and appreciating the view. Her tits were huge and stuck up like mountain peaks and she had a bald pussy. I could see her eyes watching us, trying to figure out why we weren't taking advantage to what she was so willing to give us.

Ty said, "You first today."

I ran a finger along her slit and then I worked it into her. She was tight, way too tight. I got up and got some KY and worked on her a bit and then I moved between her legs. It took me several minutes to work my cock all the way into her pussy and then I started fucking her. She was tight and it was okay, but I knew that I was going to enjoy her more after the other guys got there and I could get my sloppy whatever's. I came and got out of the way so Tyrone could have at her. He banged away at her for several minutes before cumming and then I mounted her again. It was a lot better my second time because she had my first load and Ty's donation in her. I had no idea why all of a sudden, after twelve years of fucking girls, I was so in love with cum filled pussies, but there was no denying that I was.

I had just cum for my second time when the baby started fussing. I checked Sasha and found that her diaper was dry so I looked through the diaper bag for a bottle and then I picked her up and fed her. When she wouldn't take any more I put her on my shoulder and patted her she burped and then I rocked her until she went to sleep.

Tyrone was nearing his climax and Helen was moaning when I got back to the bedroom. I heard the front door open and a voice call out "We're here." Tyrone hollered back for them to come on up, "And hurry. We need some help." Derek and four other guys came into the bedroom and immediately started to strip.

I glance over at them and said, "Tyrone is almost ready to shoot and when he gets out of the way I need one of you to get right on so we can keep her going.

"Here it comes honey," Ty said and a moment later he pulled away from Helen and Devon rolled her over and pushed into her from behind. Hal stepped up and fed his cock into Helen's mouth and held her head and began to fuck her face. I thought I heard the baby and I went to check on her, but she was sleeping peacefully.

When I got back to the bedroom Helen was pretty much behaving like a screaming nymphomaniac. She was sitting on Derek's cock, sucking on Tyrone's bone and Devon was behind her getting ready to enter her asshole. Devon was playing with her hanging tits and every once in a while a bit of milk would squirt out. I stood and watched as Ty came in her mouth and was replaced by Jason, who was replaced by Stan. Then Derek came and crawled out from under her. Hal looked at me and I shook my head no, "I'm waiting for her asshole."

"Get ready then, I'm almost ready to pop" Devon said and I got ready to take his place. He grunted and said, "There you go baby" and as he pulled out a stream of cum flowed out of Helen's ass. I immediately filled the hole and good god did it feel great. Helen was really into it and even with a cock in her mouth I could hear her screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, god damn you fuck me."

I don't know if it was me in her ass, Hal in her pussy or Stan in her mouth or a combination, but Helen had three orgasms before I came in her ass. I got out of the way and Ty took my place. He slammed his cock in her and she squealed and had another orgasm.

I left the room and went to check on Sasha. She was sleeping soundly and I adjusted the blankets around her and then went downstairs to get a cold drink. When I hit the bottom of the stairs I happened to look out the front window and I saw Sandy coming up the street. She slowed down when she got to the front of the house, looked like she was hesitating, and then she went on by. I wondered what that was about.

When I got back to the bedroom the boys had changed positions. Derek was lying on the bed and Helen was sitting on his cock and bouncing up and down on him. It wasn't until Stan got on the bed and pushed her backward so the her back was almost on Derek's chest that I realized that Derek had his stick up Helen's ass. Stan lined his cock up with Helen's cunt and with one push shoved it home. Helen screamed out, "Oh fuck" and then she began to cry, "Oh god, oh god, oh god, so good, so fucking good" and then she had an orgasm. I pulled a chair next to the bed and stood on it and then I leaned forward and supported myself by putting my hands on the bedpost. My cock was only three inches from Helen's face, but in my position I couldn't get any closer. Then, God bless her, Helen turned her head, saw my cock and leaned over and started sucking it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.