Bonded Lives
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2007 by Deenara2000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - It's love at first sight when Del, a young Wyrm rescuss a young human that soon becomes his Destiny.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Magic   Fiction  

Delinsilversworth

The year for us had been a good one with the addition of a son named Jamey. With regular feedings and lots of love from both Des and myself as well as from Gem, our daughter, Jamey had filled out and had started making up for lost time and growing like a weed. Gem too was growing and had even had a second shedding just before the winter was over. But now with the spring, I worried that trouble was now coming. Father Cal had told me that he had heard more rumors that someone was telling some very ridiculous stories about Des and I as well as about my parents. Des and I talked of what could happen and had made plans, just incase.

I had been hunting and was returning when I saw what looked like near 50 men on horse back coming down the road that led to my home. The men had just passed the harvest camping site and look like they were not going to stop. In all the time that I had been with my Des, I had only once had I seen men with weapons and light armor. These men were covered in metal from head to toe. I called to Des, "Des, we have company coming. I have not let them see me for they wear metal and carry many weapons."

"I think you should get back here. How long do you think it will take them to get to us?" she asked.

"If they continue without stopping it will be midday tomorrow at the earliest."

"Good we'll have time to plan. Get home soon, love."

"As fast as the wind will let me."

We broke contact and I put more power into my wing strokes and made it home in record time. I was unsure if the plans that we had made were going to work or not. Des met me as I landed. "So how many and what kind of weapons?"

"Near 50, I think; big swords and lots of arrows and bows. They seemed to be moving in some kind of formation. Des I don't think any of the plans we made will work. There's too many of them."

"Then let's just hope they're willing to talk before they act. If they believe they are on a quest of some kind, they might not. We can hope they'll talk first. Del describe them to me again, please?"

I did as will as sent her the mental picture of them. Des thought about this for some time. Then she looked at me. "Del I don't know about you but I don't like this. Someone has convinced some very strong lord that there's a problem and they have come in force. Should we send the children away? I mean Gem could run Jamey to the village then fly to your parents."

"A force that large would have been seen by your father. I wouldn't be surprised that he and several others aren't right behind those men. We will keep the children inside; they can always run if something happens. We have met with a ruling council of my people I would guess it's time that we met with one from yours."

"I guess your right. Let's get the area cleaned up and everything ready for tomorrow."

I could still feel her fear and took her up in my arms and kissed her for a long time, so long, that it was the children's usual groans and euuu's that made us stop, laughingly.

Des

I was still scared but the kiss helped. We told the children that company was coming and that we needed to clean up the area and make the sheep look good. That got more groans but we all went to work. Del went back out to hunt again with Gem and came back with a nice elk. Del said that he hadn't seen it and that it was Gem who had even though he had to make the kill and carry it home it was still Gem's score. I giggled, "you're worse than our mothers." After skinning it, I put 6 steaks in the cold room and decided to set up some for smoking. The rest of the evening went by like any other.

The next day the outer fire pit was made ready. Del and I had taken to the air in the morning as usual but this time it was to see how far away the force of men were. Del's guess that they would be to the cave by midday was going to prove to be correct. After that, the children were told to play inside. Jamey and I were both wearing our best Wyrm skins and I planned to be wearing my sword when the force arrived.

Del and I both knew we were being watched and we could smell quite a number of men in the woods close to the cave but did nothing but sat around and waited. Midday arrived and so did the main group as they road in a spread out formation as they came around the western arm of the forest. It was a sight to see so many armored men; unfortunately all but a few had their weapons out and ready. Del and I just stood side by side sending love to each other in the hope that it would cover the fear we were both feeling.

The men came to a stop some two or three Wyrm lengths away from the fire pit but a group of about 20 came closer and stopped near the big pit and just stared at us. The game grew old really fast. "Noble gentlemen, how can we help you?" I called out to them. No one moved.

"Des, I wander if these men speak the same words as you and I do. I have read several reports that stated that in other parts of the continent, humans have different languages." Del asked but not too quietly.

"I hadn't thought of that." I looked at Del as I replied.

"We speak the same words as you Wyrm. Get away from that woman!" said a man from the middle of the group.

"Why?" Del and I asked at the same time.

"You have kept this woman for long enough! Free her and leave this area!!" the man demanded.

"My lords, you seem to be under the impression that I am here against my wishes. I can tell you that is just not true. If you put your weapons away I would be more than willing to tell you the whole story."

"We have been told your story, woman. We have also been told that IT destroyed a force that first came to rescue you." the man continued.

"WHAT?" said Del and I at the same time. I looked to Del and he was just as stunned as I was. I couldn't help it I moved closer to Del for comfort.

"Get away from her you monster!!!"

"There are no monsters here! It saddens me to think that the lies of one or two men have brought you here! The group you spoke of that came here some four years ago are all, or at least they were, fine when they left. Jo, the leader of their group was even lucky enough to get to fly. My father and several other village elders can testify to that. There was one man in that group that was not happy that I was bonded to Del. Markus I believe his name was. The group came here because of lies told to them by a man named Kel." I said.

"Gentlemen, you look like men that would listen first before acting. You would have come through several villages. Did none of them tell you that what you were told was not true?" Del continued.

"I know the two men you have named. And yes, the closer we came to here the more the people all said that there was nothing to the stories we heard. There were a few, however, from each village that came to us later and told us that you had tricked and bespelled most of the people." replied one of the men.

"I don't have those kinds of abilities and I don't know anyone among my people that does." stated Del.

I heard movement closer to the cave. "My Lord, please tell your men to come out of the forest. Several are moving towards the opening of our cave. Our children are inside and I would not have them harmed."

"You have children? What kind of monsters are they?" asked one of the men, his voice full of disgust.

"They are not monsters! Now tell your men to get away from the opening of the cave!"

"I would were I you. She has killed to protect herself and them and would do so again." stated Del.

"You see my Lord. She admits that she has killed." Said another man as he stepped closer and raised his helmet visor but this one I knew.

"Kel, What are you up to? Why have you done this?" I asked to him.

He didn't answer.

"Kel, you had a chance 4 years ago and you threw it away. Why?" asked Del with more force.

"How could I live in a village that took your word as to what happened? Then to be humiliated and lose everything."

"You didn't lose anything, Kel. You had gained. You should have talked to elder Mark before you left. You are a fool Kel, a real fool. Had you been living on your own you would have been happy. You only had to wait till spring. Sara and Jenny were hoping to catch your attention, now that Ren was gone. All of us girls were scared of Ren, that's why none would accept you. Ren was a pervert and a monster, I didn't want to kill him but he gave me no choice."

"What?" he looked stunned for a moment then shook it off. "You're lying. You see my lord she admits to killing my friend."

"No Kel, she's not. I heard grandmother Nel say that she hoped you found happiness wherever it was that you had gone because had you stayed you would have found it there."

"Kel, I would have thought that when Jo and his band got back to their town that you would have been told," I paused, "you didn't stay to see if they came back did you. You are even more the fool."

"Kel, is this true? Is what she says true?" asked the man next to him.

"No! She lies! The men never came back!" Kel shouted.

"Then how is it that Markus survived? I have to assume that he is helping you with all these tales."

"We will address that question in a moment I would like to ask about these children."

I looked at the man for a moment the looked to Del. He smiled, "it will be alright." I smiled back at him. "We have two, a daughter and a son. Both came to us from homes that to say the least were horrid. Gem, our daughter came to us with a talon strike down her side that was infected, which she received from her guardian. Our son, Jamey was brought to us after his father had beaten his mother to death while he watched then the man turned on him before neighbors could get in to save him. The man managed to break out of wherever it was that he was being held at to come after him. He was a mad animal and I but down that animal."

"You mean you killed him. My lord this must be stopped. Now she's killing to get children."

"Kel you are sick! How can you change what Des said into that?" asked Del.

I heard a noise again that was even closer to the cave mouth, than before Kel or anyone else could answer Del, I reached down grabbed a rock and threw. There was a very satisfying clang and a loud shout. "Call your men out of the woods now or the next man that goes near there will get a dagger to the head!!!" I turned to the woods, "Out! All Of You Get Out Of There, NOW!!!"

Several men didn't wait for their lord to signal them but came out on their own including the one that I hit. His chest plate had a nice dent in it. "Now get over there with the others!!"

"You see, my lord, she's dangerous." Kel whined

"When it comes to protecting my children you are correct! Now if all you have and believe has come from this one and the other. I feel sorry for you. I would be willing to tell you the whole story and what has happened since. If you are not willing to listen then take you men and leave. I have work to do and my children have been inside to long."

The leader looked down at Kel, who flinched, then to Del and I again. "I would like to hear your story in full."

"Then please order your men to put their weapons away. Or are your men so scared of a tall woman and a lone Wyrm." several men chuckled and the Lord told his men to do as I had asked. He dismounted and walked to the fire pit with several others as Del and I walked to it too. I was not surprised that I stood equal to several including the leader and taller than a few of them. I gestured for the men to take a seat but remained standing myself as I told the story.

It took a long time to tell; I hadn't realized that so much had happened. Del smiled and told me privately that the chronicle he was keeping was getting quite big. The men all seemed surprised and stunned. A few asked several questions about the council. That's when Kel came forward. "My lord, you can't believe her."

"Kel, shut up. You are a fool and I have no time for fools. Gentlemen you are facing the same questions and are having some of the same feeling as those of the Wyrm council when they first came here. Our world belongs to both races. We are the starting of a new path for both our peoples and it seems that both races are going to need time to accept this." I said as I came to the end of my lecture.

"My lady I would like to ask that you bring your children out. No one will make a move to hurt them, I swear." asked the leader.

I looked to Del, "what do you think?"

"He is an honorable man and I believe his word. Do you want me to get them?"

"No, I will. I want you between Kel and them. I just keep getting a bad feeling whenever he talks."

"We should ask the lord to order him away."

"That would be interesting."

I looked back to the leader. "I'll accept your promise and I'll go get our children." I replied and started to turn.

"You were talking to him. Weren't you?" the man's voice was full of awe.

"Yes," I stopped and looked back at the man, "it's part of the bond gift that we have. That's also, how I knew your man was getting too close to the opening of the cave. I could hear and smell him. I was very truthful about what Del and I share." I turned and left the circle. When I got to the cave opening, I called to Gem and Jamey. The two walked out slowly. "Mother, you wanted us?" asked Gem, looking a little scared.

"We have guests and they would like to meet you. It's all right they won't hurt you." I put out my hands for them to take, Jamey took one and Gem put her tail in the other and all together, we walked out to the circle. Several of the men gasped at seeing them, both were still very small, though Gem's head now came just above my shoulders and Jamey had but on several inches too. "Gentlemen let me introduce you to our daughter Gem and our son Jamey."

"My god, they're so small! How long have they been this way?" one man exclaimed as he jumped to his feet.

"Calm yourself, Peter. Remember that both these children came to them much worse than this, if I remember the story correctly." Said the leader.

"You are correct, my lord. Jamey, who's now 11, came to us the size of a five or six year old. Gem will take 20 even 30 years to regain what she lost. Both are responding well to good feedings and lots of love." I placed a hand on both of the children's heads.

"You said the boy here is 11, how old is the Wyrm?" The leader continued.

"I believe she'll be 50 this summer. Is that right Gem?"

"Yes mother, it is." Gem answered proudly.

Kel came pushing his way back into the circle. Del and I moved in front of Gem and Jamey. "My lord these two have taken these children from their rightful parents, you can't let them get away with this!"

"Peter, take this fool to the back with the horses. Instruct him on what happens to those individuals that like telling lies and falsehoods." Commanded the leader.

"My lord. You have to believe me. You have to stop this!" Kel yelled again.

The man named Peter that had stood up before stood up again and waved his hand to other men as he grabbed Kel and started dragging him away, with the help of a few others. I turned and told both children to go back into the cave. Gem turned and went to hand her tail back to Jamey when he pulled on my tunic. "Mamma can Gem and I have some muffins?" I leaned down.

"Of course, dear heart."

"Mamma, be careful of that man. He is a bad man." Jamey said in my head, very fast. 'I know' I thought back to him knowing that he would read it. I nodded to Jamey and stood up. "Go on now, enjoy your muffins."

"Thank you mamma." With that, he and Gem walked back into the cave. Kel was now several rows back but still making a lot of noise.

I turned my attention back to the men in front of me. "Now that you know the truth. What do you intend to do?"

"This is going to take much talk to make any decisions, but for now there is nothing I can do. You believe it would kill both of you if you were kept from each other. Part of me thinks that's totally untrue, but then I remember when I was first married and had to leave my wife for over a year. It was hell on both of us."

"You had just a small taste of what we would go through. For us it is like we are one being in two bodies. We are so closely bonded that we would both go mad in less than a year. I'm sure your men are all having a hard time believing this too. I am sorry about that. I am also sorry for hurting that one man that was closest to the cave. I gave two chances for him to move."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.