Bonded Lives - Cover

Bonded Lives

Copyright© 2007 by Deenara2000

Chapter 8B

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8B - It's love at first sight when Del, a young Wyrm rescuss a young human that soon becomes his Destiny.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Magic   Fiction  

Des

Cyndar and Ralyss stayed for two days, giving us pointers about this and that but once they saw us getting into a regular routine, they guessed that everything was going to be alright. Nor was I surprised that three days later Gynowillowbrook and Frostmoonstone came to see Gem. Both were heartsick to see Gem so small and under fed but could see that the luster was returning to her scales from the good food she was now getting. Frost did examine Gem and said the same as Ralyss about her growth returning to normal and that everything inside was as it should be if just a little undersized.

Both Gynowillowbrook and Frostmoonstone wanted to hear Gem's story from her and with my reassurance, she told them and when she was finished, I let her go play again. Then they asked me to tell how I had stopped Malach though both had heard it from Forestsardonyx. I told them I had done the same thing that I had done with Ilnirastvalysh, which was that I jumped and came down on his snout breaking his nose.

"Des, would you show us this move?" asked Willow.

"I wish I could. I tried once after the first time I did it, thinking I should practice it. I almost broke my leg when I landed. I also couldn't get the height I had before."

"I wonder why." Replied Frost

"Actually I think it has to do with how mad I am. The first time I was in a rage because someone was attacking us, Del was down and not looking too good. The second was I wasn't going to let that bastard get to Gem. I wanted to cry when I first saw such a wound."

"That reminds me, I should tell you that when the rest of the council heard about Gem; we all but wanted to tear his wings off. He told no one about her, not even his parents' or Selen's. We have the assurance of both families that the hatchlings from Malach and Selen will be checked on regularly. Both families would like to see her of course, one even stressed that she should be with her own people and not be raised by a runt and a human." stated Willow.

"His or hers. I would think it's his, which would be where he got that load of manure from."

"The council has told them we would ask you and Del but none of the council thinks you should."

"Then we say not for some time. Gem is just not ready." I said firmly.

"Good. I mean too bad." injected Frost. We started laughing, which brought Gem back to find out what it was that was funny. Frost and Willow departed by late afternoon, leaving Gem and me alone but that was fine because it was Gem's nap time and we both curled up in my room and fell asleep until Del came back from hunting with a good elk for dinner.

Del spent the next moon teaching or re-teaching Gem what every young Wyrm her age needed to know as well as properly teaching her to fly. We flew together when the weather was good. When the time for the fruit harvest came, we went to help. My father and aunty were there as was Pat; Emmy was home with their little girl. Pat was the first to see us and was very happy but very confused when we landed. "Des, Del, great to see you. And who's this?"

"Pat, I would like you to meet Gem, our daughter." I smiled at him and Del came up and put his tail on my shoulder.

"WHAT? YOUR WHAT?" Well that got every ones' attention; especially because he almost fell over.

"Brother Pat there is no need to fall over." said Del, laughingly.

"Des, Del, What's going on? Who's this little one and why is she not with her parents?" asked Aunty Kim.

"These are my parents. Des is my mother and Del is my father." Gem stated proudly.

"Your what little one? They're your what?" aunty Kim stumbled.

"Father, why do they keep asking the same question?" Gem turned to Del.

"You are a big surprise to them, sweetheart. Let me introduce you to everyone." I replied before Del could. "This is my aunty Kim, my brother Pat and that one with his chin on the ground is my father Cal. Pat, Aunty Kim, father this is our adopted daughter Gem. She came to us on her own at the turn of the season. Come let's talk while I help you harvest, it's a long story."

By the end of the first day, everyone had heard Gem's story and were please at how I had handled everything. My father had said little while I was telling the story. He watched as Del used his head to lift one of the small boys up to get a better chance at some of the fruit. Aunty Kim was completely taken by Gem and was happy to watch her while Del and I were off with the harvesters.

We were on our way back when my father looked at me, "Des do you know what your doing? I mean are you ready to handle such a responsibility?"

"Father, Del and I are so happy; I can't even begin to tell you how full of joy I am. I gave the idea up years ago of having children of my own because I couldn't bear the thought of a man touching me, even before Ren tried to claim me. When Del and I had our first day alone together he asked me if I regretted bonding with him because it would mean I would have no children of my own. I told him I didn't and I don't, then I told him that if the time came that he couldn't live without children that we would go and find a female of his race to help him get one. Then we discovered that we could join in our minds, to be one in our minds, I was happy.

We didn't realize that we were missing something until she came to us. Cyndar has given me quite the education on raising Wyrms and I think it will be good for us." I couldn't help but smile.

"Then let's go see your little one." He put his arm around me and we walked back to camp. Gem saw us coming and bounded up to us. I leaned down and wrapped my arms around her neck in a big hug; she brought her wings around and enveloped me in a hug of her own.

"Mother, I have had such a day with Aunty Kim. She knows everything!" Gem said with enthusiasm.

"I know, she taught me lots of things and so did my mother and father. The older you are the more you have learned. Isn't that true father?"

"I used to think so. But you keep challenging that." He leaned down to look at Gem. "Gem, are you happy living with Des and Del, and having them as your parents?"

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes! I have learned so much and have become a good flyer; they're kind and warm where the others were mean and hurtful. Besides they need me, mother told me that she and father couldn't have babies of there own because they're too different so this way they get to have me."

Everyone that was around started laughing causing Gem to jump, resulting in them laughing some more.

With the help of Del and myself, they were able to get the harvest done two days earlier than before. Of course we flew home every night so that we could tend our animals, so, when they all went back to the village, we went with them. My mother was pleased to see us and completely taken by Gem. Dan and Bess couldn't believe how small she was but after a moment or two, the three of them went running off to play. We stayed until late evening and among pleadings for us to stay and play some more, we flew home.

Winter arrived again but showed every sign of being very mild. Del was off doing studies and giving a talk, so it was just Gem and I. I had just put her down for the evening when I heard the sound of wagon wheels and horses coming close. I walked to the opening of the cave to see who it was. Just then, a covered wagon came around the arm of the forest coming to a stop just outside of the garden and corral area.

"Des, we need you please." My father called and jumped down from the front of the wagon.

I walked very fast to him. There was something in his voice. "Father what is it? What's wrong?"

"Des, is Del here?" he looked around quickly. "We have a problem that we need your help with."

"No Del's off at the college. Father what's going on?" The way he looked and sounded was making me uneasy.

"Let me show you. And let me warn you it's not easy."

We walked to the back of the wagon where Pat was getting out. "Pat what are you doing hear? It's not Emmy is it?"

We embraced quickly. "Someone needed to help father." His voice was flat.

"Help him with what?" I asked and was almost afraid to find out. My father pulled back the back canvas to reveal a small child wrapped in blankets. At first I thought it was just the shadows but the sent of bruised flesh a salted me. It was all I could do not to bugle my distress, the boy had to be covered in bruises by the strength of the smell and I thought Gem was bad, though they were fading. "What happened to this child?" I asked very calmly.

"He's from the town of Littlehammer. His father did this. The story we were told was that his father went mad and killed his mother while the boy watched then came after him. The neighbors got there in time to save him." my father was all but in tears himself. I put my arm around his shoulder. That's when I noticed that Gem had come out to see what was going on and was looking in the wagon. Then she climbed in to get a better look, "Mother, my brother says he's thirsty, could I get him some water?" She said as she came back to the end of the wagon a moment later.

"Gem, he didn't say anything. How do you know he's thirsty?" My father asked.

"He told me. Can I go get him the water?" Gem replied.

"Of course." She jumped off the end of the wagon and ran off to get the water. I looked to my father who was looking very confused.

"That's not possible, he can't talk," said Pat for him, "at least we haven't heard a word from him."

I looked at the little guy again with a soft smile, he look no bigger then a five or six year old but I got the impression that he was maybe ten.

Gem returned carrying the bucket in her mouth and the cup in her tail. When she reached the wagon, she put the bucket down, dipped the cup into the bucket, climbed into the wagon and gave the cup to the boy. He took a drink and gave the cup back. "Mother, my brother says he's hurting. We need father to heal him."

"Gem, how is he talking to you?" I asked.

"He's talking in my head. Can't you hear him?" she stated as if it was the most normal thing.

"He hasn't tried talking to me." I let my gaze fall on the boy, as well as a smile. "I'm Des, what's your name?"

"He says his name is Jamey." Gem supplied.

"Jamey, that a nice name. Can you talk to me? It's alright I'm used to it." Jamey seemed to curl in on himself.

"Mother he says he hurts too much." supplied Gem.

I turned to my father, "What have you been using to help with the pain?"

"We didn't know he was hurting, but we've been giving him herbed wine to help him sleep."

"Mother, he doesn't want that, he doesn't like it." Gem added.

"I'll go and get something that he might like better but there's nothing we can do until Del gets home." I went and got what I had for a mild pain reliever. I took the cup and put in about a quarter of a cup. He reached out to take the cup but I wouldn't let him have it yet, "It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you something, can I have a 'thank you' from you?" I had a smile for him.

He looked to Gem then reached again for the cup and very softly he said, "Thank you." I gave him the cup.

"You're very welcome. Drink it all down then we'll see if it helps you." I gave him a bigger smile.

"Des what's going on? He didn't say anything." asked my father.

"Gem you stay with Jamey and let me know if he needs anything. I need to talk to my father." She was happy to agree. I walked way from the back of the wagon taking my father with me. "Father, that child is a mind talker. He's talking to Gem and just know I heard him say 'thank you'. Tell me what happened, all of it."

"Mark, Tim and several others were in Littlehammer for a trading fair. The elders of Littlehammer came to them with the boy. They told them that the boy's father had beaten his mother to death and had turned on him before people could get in to help. The father is now in a prison somewhere and the elders of Littlehammer wouldn't tell them where either. They took one look at the boy and couldn't say no when their elders asked ours to take him way. Mark tried to take him in but he didn't know what to do to help him. He wouldn't talk you see. I took him in and Dan and Bess were happy to help him, but it just became too much for us. Pat offered to take him in but..." I knew with out a doubt what his concern was.

"You're worried for the same reason that the elders of Littlehammer were. What would happen if his father breaks out and comes looking for the boy. You did the right thing father. Del and I would never let anything happen to a child. Speaking of Del let me call him and get him home." I placed my hand on my father's shoulder to steady myself and closed my eyes. Rarely any more did I have to picture Del to talk to him but he was so far a way that I needed something to focus on. "Del, I need you home, we have guests and one is in need of healing."

"Des, what is it, you're angry and just barely holding in your rage. Has something happened to Gem?" I could feel his agitation growing.

"No Gem is fine and is helping me even now. Del just get here soon I'll tell you then, love."

"I just left the collage and I'm already in the air, I should be there by morning."

"Good."

I opened my eyes and sighed. "Del's on his way. I wouldn't tell him what was wrong because he was already in the air."

I continued to talk to Pat and my father until Gem came to the back of the wagon. "Mother, Jamey's hurting again, he's trying to be brave and not to cry but is father coming?"

"He is, but he won't get here till morning. We'll give him some more wine, then why don't we take him out of the wagon and make a bed for him in your room, if that's alright with you, Gem?" I walked to the bottle and poured him a half-cup this time. I gave him the cup and again he said 'thank you'.

"I would like that." replied Gem.

"Go get my fur rug and take it to your room. I'll bring Jamey. Jamey would you like that?"

He nodded his head yes. Gem got out of the wagon and I sat down on the end of it and put my arms out for Jamey to move into. He was hesitant at first but after a moment, he crawled to the end of the wagon and put his arms around my neck, I picked him up with care for his hurts and carried him into the cave, to Gem's room. He hardly weighed anything. Gem had made a nice little nest for Jamey. I placed him right in the middle of it and covered him up. "Jamey do you need anything?" He reached out and took hold of Gem's tail. I laughed a little and smiled, "I see, you want Gem to stay with you?"

"Jamey says yes." Gem said for him.

"Gem would you stay and come get me if there's anything he needs?"

"Yes mother."

I walked back out to where my father and brother were waiting.

"How is he? Is he safe with Gem?" ask my father anxiously.

"He's fine. Gem won't let anything happen to him. She's acting just like Tanni."

"Good. Give me that bottle of medicinal. My nerves are gone." My father took the bottle and took several swallows. We talked for quite a while when Gem came out of the cave.

"Mother, Jamey says he's too full and needs to go. I don't know what he means." She had a confused look on her face.

Pat turned and started walking towards the cave; he had a silly smile on his face. "I'll take care of it. Gem you just stay out here with you mother and grandfather." Pat helped Jamey to the place to take care of natures needs.

When Jamey was back in his nest and Gem back with him, Pat returned but a short time later Pat and my father got into the wagon and left. I put away the bottle of wine and decided to lie down for a little just incase the child needed anything later in the night. I was right; Gem came in and woke me. "Mother, Jamey is crying but I don't think he's awake. I don't know what to do?"

"I do. If you want, you can sleep here so you can't hear Jamey's dream cries. I'll go and be with him."

"Thank you Mother." she sounded relieved.

She took my place as I got up and went to Jamey. He was in the middle of a nightmare no doubt. I sat down next to the wall and pulled Jamey and his nest right into my lap. He woke with a start. I made soft shushing sounds to help him go back to sleep. After a little bit, I followed him.

It was morning when Del got home and found me with the boy still in my lap. Del placed his tail on my shoulder waking me gently. "Des, What is going on? Who is this?"

"This is Jamey. Father brought him to us because father didn't know how to deal with him. He's a very special child and very gifted." I told him everything that my father had told me. He was all but in a rage when I was finished but Del kept tight control of it. "Should I wake him so you can heal him. Unless he has to much damage inside for you to handle it."

"Sleeping is good." Del raised his hands over the child and called up his healing energy. After a moment, the boy sighed and fell into a deeper sleep. Del put his hands down. "He'll sleep better now. I'll have to work on him again later today. He has some internal issues that will take me a little bit more to correct."

"Not to worry, he's staying with us. Gem would be very upset if we sent her little brother away."

"How strong of a mind talker do you think he is?"

"I don't know, I didn't want to push him into anything until we get him all healed. Is Gem still in our room?"

"I think so."

"I need to get up but I don't want Jamey by himself just yet."

"I'll get Gem if you can get out from under him."

"Thank you."

He left and I put Jamey down and stood up. Del returned with Gem cradled in one of his claws up against himself. He put her down right next to Jamey and the two of us left. It was a grey morning when we walked out of the cave but I was some how happy and I didn't know why. Once I was outside, though I had to let go, I started crying and buried my face in Del's shoulder; he just held me tightly to him as the storm of emotions went through me.

Delinsilversworth

I held her knowing that's what she needed. I was near to weeping myself after looking at the boy. What was on the surface was nothing compared to what was inside. I truly wished our gift of mind speaking went to others; I would call my father or our friend Frostmoonstone. Des needed me so I couldn't and wouldn't leave her to go get someone else.

"Des, it's all right." I said after a long moment. "Our son will be fine. I'll work on him again later. If the fears of your father and the elders of two places comes to pass then we will deal with it. My talons are large and your sword is sharp and our strength true. What is a human in the face of that?"

"What indeed. Oh Del that poor child. Not even Gem, who went through hell, had even seen what Jamey had. He watched his father beat his mother to death. Why did no one come to her aid?"

"I can't fathom way someone would do anything like this. The man must truly be mad and I only know of one way to deal with a mad animal, it's to put it down. If that mad man does manage to get here that's what we will do."

Des turned her face up to me and smiled, "Del, you have a son; if the child is willing to stay. I know there should be none from his hometown or my family's village that will come to take him away. We should think about getting one of the council members strong in mind talking to come and see what Jamey's abilities are. I think Gem will be a mind talker, she can hear Jamey very easily, though I have heard him twice."

"Let's wait until he is stronger. I would guess Gem is thinking of him as a little brother."

"She is and she's acting just like I would have expected Tanni to when she was younger. It may change once he's better. He's the size of a six year old but I think he's maybe as old as ten. I didn't want to press him with questions."

"You should get some more rest. The animals are inside and I can feed them. At midmorning I'll have Rolly go hunting rabbit for lunch." I kissed her on her forehead.

"That sounds good, Love. I believe I will go and lay down for a little longer. Wake me if the boy wakes, I don't want him getting scared and upset." She yawned but still stood there.

"Go rest, I think I can handle the child for a little while without you. I have had time with both Dan and Bess."

"All right I give. I'm going to sleep." she said with a chuckle.

And that's just where she went. By mid morning, Gem woke, came out of her alcove to see me then went to take care of natures needs, then returned to her alcove. When I looked in on her and the boy, she had curled around him just like I did around Des. It was very cute; I memorized the scene to share with Des later and went back to waiting in the front room.

Des woke not long after and I shared the memory, she loved it. I sent Rolly for a few rabbits as Des began making porridge and eggs. She was just finishing when there was a cry from Gem's alcove. Des and I ran into find Jamey screaming and Gem off to the side. "Mother what's wrong? Help him mother please!" Gem cried.

"Jamey wake up, there's a good boy." She said to him as she grabbed him up in a hug. He seemed to still be asleep then suddenly he stopped fighting and let himself be embraced, but continued to cry out loud. Des held him close hoping to make him feel better by telling him that everything was all right and that no one was going to hurt him. Jamey was sending images of how he watched his mother getting beaten by his father as she screamed for help and screamed for his father not to hurt her son. Then the images changed and seemed to go back in time, Jamey was showing us different times that she had been beaten instead of him. She was a brave woman and yet no one came to her aid. That's when I realized that Jamey was asking why no one was coming to help her. The gods alone knew why because I sure as hell didn't.

Jamey was pouring out all of his grief and pain all at once. Des just held him and rocked him as he poured the memories out to us. Gem, Des, and I were crying when he finished. I had moved further into the room and took Gem and Des into my arms. Poor Gem just couldn't understand as she saw all the terrible things that were done to Jamey's mother. Finally all the images were done and with it all the pain and all the suffering to be replaced with an image of Gem coming into a wagon then whipping a tear away with her tail and of Des holding out her arms to him. Of Gem curled around him in a dark alcove as he held onto her tail.

Then it was all over, Jamey looked around then curled up in Des's arms and fell asleep again. Gem was still shaken and would not let go of me. I leaned down and kissed Des then took Gem out for a little while so that she could calm down and so that I could try to explain what it was that we saw.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.