Bonded Lives
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2007 by Deenara2000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It's love at first sight when Del, a young Wyrm rescuss a young human that soon becomes his Destiny.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Magic   Fiction  

Des

Spring led to summer as it always does. Del was off hunting as usual and I was off foraging in the woods. I had half a basket full when I heard something like some big animal working it's way through the trees. Then I caught it's sent. It was a Wyrm or at least the scent of it was. For a blink, I thought it might have been Del playing a game with me but the scent was too burnt to be his. Then from nowhere I got a sudden chill of fear that ran down my back. I carefully doubled back until I found a good place to hide and could call for Del. "Del, I need you. I'm in the woods and I don't think I'm alone."

"Des, you're scared, what is it?" Del's mind voice growing concerned.

"I don't know; it's just a feeling. Del I don't..."

"I'll be right there. Stay in hiding." Del said quickly.

I crouched down even farther and planned to wait, that's when I heard them. There were two of them. I couldn't recognize their voices but one seemed familiar in some way.

"I know that human is out here. I smelled it. I will kill it for getting me banished." Said the first.

"I know but where is it now?" replied the second

"It's here somewhere, I know it. Keep looking!" growled the first.

Then I knew who it was. It was the Wyrm who had attacked Del some moons earlier. "Oh gods, Del, it's that bully! The one that attacked you, he's here and he's hunting for me. Del I'm scared!" And I was. I felt Del sending back his love and courage. I knew he was thinking of something to do but he hadn't gotten it worked out yet.

"Des, be ready, once I land get on my back quickly."

"You got it!"

I could hear the others getting closer. I just hoped Del knew what he was doing. A moment later, I could see from my hiding place the two Wyrms working their way in my direction. I felt that Del was close, then a big tree came crashing down on the two Wyrms giving them something to think about, then Del landed. I ran from my hiding place to jump to Del's back. Del jumped into the air and flew the distance to the cave.

"Des get in the cave and hide! I'll try and lead them away!" Del yelled.

"No! We face them together, they'll just come here."

Before Del could say more, two Wyrms landed near us. They turned and faced us. "So, this is where you've been hiding Delin. And now I see the human that stopped me from killing you before. Give her to me Delin and I will let you live."

"Not a chance in hell." Del and I said at the same time. Del jumped into the air, but only long enough to get over the top of the second Wyrm then came down on him. He landed right on his head and by the look of it knocked him out. Del turned to face the other. The other was ready and ran for Del whipping around to taking Del down with his tail. The fight seemed to go on forever but it became obvious that Del was not the better fighter. A final tail whip and Del was down. Some how he was still between the Wyrm and me, rage, fear, anger, hate all raged through me and when I saw Del go down I couldn't take it. The Wyrm was advancing so I ran and when I got within a few steps of Del, I jumped, hoping my timing was right. Letting the rage give me strength when I jumped, I flew very high and when I came down the attacking Wyrm was right under me. I balled up my fist and punched down as hard as I could right on the top of his snot. There were several satisfying snapping sounds. That's when he threw his head up sending me flying but I was lucky and landed in one of our grass piles.

That's when the miraculous happened, I heard the distance greeting call from Tanni. I wasted no time in answering but it was not the greeting that I usually did. I let out the alarm call, hoping it was right. It must have been because Tanni came racing in to land right on the attacking Wyrm, hitting him in the head several times until he too was out cold. Del got shakily to his feet and looked to his sister. "Tanni your timing is wonderful. Des, where's Des?" then started looking around.

"Here love. Give me a moment to get out of the grass pile." I said as I tried to get out of the pile one handed.

"Del, Des, what the hell is going on? Is this who I think it is?" asked Tanni, pointing down to the Wyrm at her feet.

"If you mean is that Ilnirastvalysh, then you would be correct." replied Del.

"He came hunting for me, I think. At least that's what I though I heard him say when I was out in the woods gathering wild greens when I caught his scent, I though some one was supposed to be keeping their eyes on him."

"That's why I was coming. Father just got word that he had left the area he had chosen for his exile. Del, are you alright?" Tanni moved over to look over her brother.

"I'll be fine. I'll go and get father. You're stronger than they are and can keep them in line." stated Del

"No, you should stay here; I'll do it I'm faster." She replied.

"Tanni let him go. If they wake, Del can't take them on, besides the closer he is to your father the closer he is to healing." I pointed out.

She looked at Del quickly. "True, Del take it easy the winds are good."

"Thanks." With that, he jumped into the air, painfully and flew to get help. The one that Del had landed on woke first but was sufficiently cowed by Tanni that he did nothing but sit there.

I was so glad to hear the bugles of Tono, Cyndar, and Frostmoonstone along with several others. Ilnirastvalysh had woken but because of the injury he got from Tanni and me, he was easy to keep under control. Cyndar landed near the big fire pit and came into where I was sitting at the small fire, it was now dark out but I could tell who had landed. Tono and three of the Wyrms came forward and took control of the two attackers. The one whose name I still didn't know went willingly but Ilnirastvalysh was anything but. Finally Frostmoonstone came forward to look at his nose, she didn't heal it, I think, but blocked some of the pain so that he could fly without complaining too much. Then they were gone.

The leader of the council, Forestsardonyx, came forward, "Destiny, daughter of Rose are you alright?"

"I think so. At least I will be when Del gets back. And please call me Des."

He nodded his response, "I did not think that Ilnirastvalysh would disobey the council's orders, we will have to think of something else. Will you tell me what happened and how Delin defeated those two?"

"He didn't defeat them, we did. And I do include Tanni in that we." I told him the whole story and he was amazed. Cyndar was nearby and gasped when she heard what I had done.

"Des, that's amazing!" She exclaimed.

"I didn't think I could call for help like last time and I was scared it would do more damage this time. When Del was down I just reacted."

"You have done well. The two of you have shown that you can handle a forceful challenge and come out the better. Delin and his father should be here soon, Ralyss would not let his son fly back without being treated first." stated Forestsardonyx with pride in his voice.

"Speaking of being treated. Des needs to have her right hand and arm looked at. She's been favoring it since I got here though she has been trying to hide it." stated Tanni knowingly.

"Des, there is no reason to be brave," Cyndar raised her head, "Frost would you give us a moment of your time, Des is injured." Frost started moving towards us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.