Bonded Lives - Cover

Bonded Lives

Copyright© 2007 by Deenara2000

Chapter 4A

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4A - It's love at first sight when Del, a young Wyrm rescuss a young human that soon becomes his Destiny.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Magic   Fiction  

Des

I woke the next morning to a wet nose and wet kisses from Rolly. I patted him to make him stop then told him to go play outside. Then I felt Del in my mind, and I heard him say, 'come out and fly with me.' I turned my face in his direction, smiled and nodded yes. I jumped out of bed washed and dressed quickly and went out to meet him. He landed not five feet from me. I ran and jumped onto his back and he leapt into the air, again. The air was cold and crisp and it certainly did the trick to get the blood going. When we landed, I was greeted with a hilarious sight. Poor Pat was sitting on the ground as if he had fallen there, which I guess is just what he had done. He started sputtering and pointing, which only made me feel like laughing. "Pat, are you alright?"

"How the hell am I supposed to be all right? I just watched my sister come running out of her cave to have her mate of a Wyrm come flying in at top speed. Then she jumps to his back and he jumped into the air. HOW'S THAT ALL RIGHT?" By the time he was done, he was wailing.

"Brother Pat when I saw you send Rolly in to wake her and felt her rise from sleep, I called to her to come out and fly with me."

"Del must have planed the whole thing. He even had one of the harness straps on for me to hold on to. Next time though remind me to wear my coat." I wrapped my arms about myself and shivered.

"I will most assuredly do so. By the way, you look wonderful this morning, my darling." He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. This cause another round of sputterings from Pat and this time Del and I couldn't hold back and started laughing, but soon enough Pat had joined us.

I quickly began making a meal of fresh vegetables and meat strips when a thought came into my head. "Del how far up were you when you called me?"

"Let me think, five may-be six Wyrm lengths, adult Wyrm lengths. Why?" Del replied with interest.

"That's the farthest we've ever tried it before, I think."

"I believe your right. I wonder how strong it will get."

"So do I. That's why I asked. It could take us quite some time to fill the wagon. Though with your help, it shouldn't but I was thinking that you could run us out there then fly back and finish working on the cold alcove. What do you think of that?"

"It would be an interesting idea we could try but the fencing is just as important as the alcove. When I bring the first load back, we can try it then. If that is all right with you love."

"How can I argue against that? I just wander what other things are in store for us. "

"It will be fun no matter what it is. Finish eating so we can get started." And with that, Pat and I devoured our food and got the wagon ready.

When we were ready to go and all the tools needed secured in the wagon, we harnessed Del to it. "Pat, I think it might be a good idea if you rode with me. I wouldn't want you to get thrown on a curve. Del can move really fast and since that wagon is all but empty I think he will be."

"Oh," he paused to think. "Is there enough room do you think? And will it cause Del problems?"

"I don't think it will, you're not that heavy and I'm not planning on flying so my wings will be right up against you." replied Del before I could.

Pat shrugged and moved up to take his place. With me in front of Pat and everything ready, I told Rolly to guard, and we were off. He laughed and gasped on the way probably just like I did the first time, which now I only sigh and enjoyed it thoroughly. It took just almost two candle marks to get to the location and less than that with Del helping to get the first load ready.

I was the one to stay for the first trip because Del and I wanted to test our ability to call the other. I could not see him in my mind but I could feel him give a sigh of relief when he was out of the harness even if only to empty the wagon. I kept watch in my mind and slowly saw the figure of him running back but decided not to call him while he was running for fear it would distract him at that speed. I opened my eyes to see him coming around a set of trees and waited. Pat looked like a little kid on a holiday sitting on Del's back; he was smiling like an idiot.

"Des, did you try to call me?" Del asked.

"I did but the picture of you in my head was so small I didn't think that you heard me. I did feel you sigh when you were out of the harness."

"Maybe it will just take time."

"Most likely, let's get working. Those sheep and goats need to get out of their alcove for awhile." And that's just what we did.

When we were about half way through both Del and I stood upright and looked to the skies.

"What's wrong with you two?" Pat asked

"I though I hear the bugle of an angry Wyrm." replied Del and a moment later, we heard it again. This time it was closer.

"Who ever it is, they sound mad as hell. Who could it be, Del?" I was a little afraid to know who it was.

"Oh, I think I know. If you think, your brother was bad. Wait until you meet her. She looks to be flying for the caves."

"Well call her, who ever she is and have her come over here. If she's that mad she's liable to destroy things."

Del let out a call to rattle most people and poor Pat was one of them. I looked to the skies to wait and see if I could spot who ever it was before they got there. I even called on the extra senses and that's when I found her. For it was a she. Del was wincing as we heard a series of calls. "Del who is it? And why is she so mad?"

"It's my sister, oh, this isn't going to be pretty. Pat get under the wagon just in case or better yet, get into the trees. Des, you should go with him, I'll call you when Tanni has calmed down."

"If I can stand in front of your mother what do I have to worry about from her."

"Please she's known to act rash, please just wait in the trees."

I could feel real fear from Del and that was they only thing that would have made me go. "Pat, come on."

I grabbed his arm and was with in the trees just in time.

Delinsilversworth

Oh I was not looking forwards to this, I was just glad that Des had retreated to the trees before Tanni landed. And she landed hard not a tail's length from me. "So what is going on? Where is this human, mother says is your mate? What had she done to you? How could you let yourself be bewitched?"

"Tanni, why are you so agitated? I would think you would be happy for me."

"Happy! Happy! How in all the hells could I be happy that you're throwing your life away?"

"Tanni, please calm yourself and we'll talk."

"There is nothing to talk about, I'm taking you home right now! The only choice you have is whether you fly or I carry you by your tail."

"That's not going to happen. Did not father and mother tell you everything that they know happened?"

"They told me some fairytale of a story. The witch got to them too. Now get into the air or I mean it I'll grab you by the tail and..."

"Sister Tanni that's enough." Des had had enough and had come out of the trees. "My mate is not leaving with you."

"So you're the human that's done this." Des could see Tanni was a full neck length taller than I. Des stood her ground as my sister advanced. I moved quickly and putting myself between them.

"Tanni, you will not hurt my mate! Now back off! I am not going anywhere with you and if you can't be civil then you should leave!"

"Get out of the way! All of this will stop once she is dead!"

"Then be sure to make your second strike here." I turned and bared my throat. "I can't live without her and it would be a mercy to have it end quickly."

She froze looking at my throat then into my eyes. She gave a great cry of anguish "NO!!!!!" then dropped to the ground.

"Man, am I glad that's over. For a moment I thought she was going to strike." Pat said as he walked out from the trees.

"She was." said another much deeper voice from the side of us. We all looked and found another Wyrm standing on the other side of the wagon. Tono was just a bit taller than Tanni. "Make no jest about it, she was about to do it, but her love for Delin was stronger."

"Tono, what are you doing here?" like I had to ask.

"I came after Tanni. I knew she'd come after you once mother finished the story." He moved around the wagon and came right up to Des. "So this is the human that has captured your heart. At least you found someone as runty as you."

"I'm not a runt, I'm a barely fledged female, thank you and I still have some growing left to do." Blast it I was hoping to stay mad at Tanni for awhile but how can you when your mate is laughing her head off as well as her brother Pat. Tono joined in, which of course that made me, too. Tanni on the other hand seemed to just get more upset.

"What are you fools laughing about? Don't you see he's wasting his life!"

"Sister Tanni, Please, your words are hurting your brother. Why so much pain? Your brother is not lost, he is right here." Des said trying to make her voice as soothing as she could.

"Tanni this is not a bad thing, but a good one. Our two races can't live on the same world and not have contact with the other. We are not the first for this attempt and I can see where the first one was not a good choice. But with us we are able to grow with each other and be easier to accept."

"I do not accept this. Why must any accept this? Everything has been fine why upset that?" she asked.

"The gods alone know that. All we can do is to work with what we have." Des continued.

"Sister Tanni is it. Yesterday I thought the same as you. At least you waited to hear the whole story before running off. These two share more than just a love bond. They can even talk to each other in their minds over a good distance. None of my people can do that. Though I have heard of some who knew what the other was thinking or knew when the other was in trouble but this is more than that. If our parents can handle this, we should be able to."

"And who are you to think you know so much?" asked Tanni, annoyed.

"I'm Pat, Des's brother." He said with pride.

"Well said brother Pat. Tanni there is nothing to mourn over." Replied Tono

"And what becomes of him when the council finds out?"

"Then they find out. They will either call us to them or one of them will come and talk to us. There is much that our two races can do for each other. If Des is right, she's going to have a good trade in shed skin as clothing. Those that are diggers and rock benders will get trade by way of beef and lamb for coal and iron from the earth. We can teach their scholars how to keep their histories longer, as well as help to keep it even beyond that." I could feel my sister's pain lessening. Then Des stepped right up to Tanni and took her face. "Sister Tanni, all is well. And I would welcome an older sister to talk to. Please your brother loves you so much and all he wants is for you to be as happy as he is."

The two locked eyes for quite some time then Tanni spoke, "It's true that you have our people's eyes and I can see you have our people's courage. But will you have the strength to stand against the whole of our two people's?"

"I would stand against any and all as long as Del, my mate stands by my side." I took a few steps closer to Des knowing that that was what she wanted me to do. My heart was so full I thought it would bust with pride and love for my Des.

"Come, we are finished for the day. Let us go back to our cave and sit around the fire and talk. Pat get the harness ready so I can take the wagon back."

"I'll carry it. It doesn't look that heavy." said Tono as he looked over the wagon.

"Can you do it without damage? I have to eventually give it back to my uncle." asked Des.

"I believe I can. Then we can all fly back to your cave."

"What? Fly with that maniac and his mate!" Pat cried out.

"You could always fly with me. Though Del how do you fly with her?" asked Tanni.

"Des sits at the base of my neck, hooking her feet under the wing joints. The first time we did it, I had to get a running start; I was scared I'd throw her off if I jumped. With this leather strip she can hold on." He touched the strap at his neck.

"Sure, why not, I'll leave the two love birds to themselves." and he walked over to Tanni without another thought. Everyone was laughing as all of us took to the sky and as promised Tono didn't damage the wagon.

That afternoon was fun. Des had to get her dog out of the grass alcove and held him so that he could get the scent of Tanni and Tono and once that was done he ran around like normal giving kisses to Pat and Des. We recounted again everything that happened when Des and I met. Tanni was pleased to here that the monster that would push himself on an unfledged or barely fledged female was dead. We told about what went on when my mother came and of course, Des had to bring up the fact that my father had forgot to tell my mother that she was skinning the animals before eating and then what happened when we went to Des's village. Including the fact that I saved a little old lady's house from a tree that threatened to fall on it, we even told of how Pat had tried to take Des back with him and that it had made Des cry. He of course continued to try to apologize until she hit him in the arm to make him stop. Then we told of the plans we had for the cave and I showed Tono the cold alcove. He love the idea so much that he offered to finish our private alcove for us so that I could finish the other one. I hated to admit but he was an even better digger than me. Tanni was in discussions with Pat about the care of cattle and offered to help him work on the fence wall as they talked. I looked to Des and before I could ask she said, "Go ahead. I have some rabbit skins to stretch if they're still good and I can start dinner for Pat and I."

I leaned down to give her a fast kiss intending to get her cheek but she turned and I caught her mouth. Pat laughed, and Des turned red but I knew she did it on purpose. I grabbed a tarp on the way in and was spreading it out when I noticed Tono watching me so I explained what I was doing. He was intrigued and so went out and got the other tarp before starting on the other alcove.

Des

I was very happy. Pat was beside himself but he was having the time of his life. Tanni kept asking questions, some bringing him to laughter. By the time the rabbit skins were stretched on frames and the food was ready, the corral was over half finished and the cold alcove was completely done and cleaned out as best as Del could do. Tono had made a good inroad on our private alcove. Del had called me to him at one point to see if the whole in the cold room was deep enough and it was, the top of the whole was well over my head. It was cold down in there too and the line of frost was up to my waist, which was just perfect. I put my arms up to be lifted out and he turned and started to walk away. I bellowed at him to get back and get me out of the whole. To my surprise, everyone came running. Del, started laughing uncontrollably and this time his sister hit him and hard too by the sound of it since I couldn't see any of it. Del returned rubbing his arm and lifted me out.

"Del that was mean it was cold down there." I complained.

"I wasn't going to leave you there. I was only playing. Tanni you didn't have to hit so hard." He started rubbing his arm again.

"You should not have been playing and laughing about it." She said smugly.

"I was laughing because of the looks on all of your faces. Oh, you're no fun. For tonight though what would you like me to put down in the hole for you?" Del turned back to me.

"I'll get the meat boxes for you. As well as the vegetable boxes, you can just leave them along the back walk. They don't need to be as cold as the meat."

When Del had taken care of that I found him helping his brother pull a tarp full of rubble out of the main cave, that's when I realized that I wouldn't have to. The alcove was all but finished except for some shelves that Del could put in another time.

Before I served up the stew for Pat and I asked if the others were going to go hunt. Tono said he was fine but Tanni opted to go. Del then asked her to bring the thing back with the head removed and the blood drained so that I could skin it. She thought that was the funniest thing she ever heard of and went to hunt. We were just finishing when she came back not with a dear but a big elk. She had taken the head off but had not completely drained the blood. I got my blade and set to work quickly, Pat of course came and started helping. He was surprised that I could get it skinned so fast. "Well with a hungry Wyrm standing over you, you tend to go fast. You should try doing it with their father standing over you." I chuckled at the memory.

"He did tell that you had gotten better from the first one you had done while he watched." Del put in.

"That's true he did say that didn't he."

By the time, the conversation ended, Pat and I were finished with the elk and moved so that Tanni could get it. That was when we all noticed something else; the sun was going down. Tanni and Tono decided that they needed to head back and that the next time they came would probably be with the rest of the family. As the sun was setting Pat, Del and I watched them flying north and out of sight. Pat dropped to the ground. "You get the most interesting friends, Des. If I have to tell mother about what went on in that field she's liable to fall over with a brain storm."

"Then don't tell her." Del and I said at the same time.

"You now she and father are going to pounce on me the moment I get back. And I do have to get back. You still need another wagon load of the branches but we could get that in the morning then I can take the empty wagon back since I have to ride anyway."

"Then stay through tomorrow and Del will take the wagon back and let them know you're on your way."

"We'll see. If I can get the fence done and maybe, get a chicken house started then you should have no problems. Father wouldn't want me to leave without making sure you have everything that you need ready. Especially with winter just around the corner."

"Why do you think I have indoor pens for the animals? Why do you think I want a fireplace/oven in the main cavern? This area will probably get as much snow as home. We may still need to think of a windbreak for the opening of the main cave but it would seem that the wind doesn't go into the cave." I turned to Del, then to the cave entrance.

"I know of some good climbing vines but they would take a year or two to get established." Del supplied.

"We'll think of something in time, we have a month or two yet. Pat, are you planning to sleep in the wagon again?" I asked.

"No he's not." Del put in. "There was frost this morning and the temperature dropped low last night and he came into the cave to be by the fire. It would be smart for him to do so again."

"I didn't see him." I replied.

"I got up a little after Del did. Call of nature. It was cold last night. Do you think it will get that low tonight? You don't need me sleeping in the same room with you two."

"You don't need to worry about that. We will be in our own room. You'll have the whole cavern to yourself except for Rolly of course." Del proudly proclaimed making me blush.

We cleaned up the area and Del and I took to our alcove. He agreed that a curtain would make it even cozier. And proceeded to nuzzle me then kissed me until I was helpless with giggles. We fell asleep very happily after that.

The next day started the same way but the only difference was that Pat had not fallen over when I ran out and jumped on Del's back for a crisp morning flight. After breakfast, we gathered the tools and harnessed Del and were off. By midmorning, we had the wagon filled with the willow bows and strapped down for the run back. Del began cutting grass again as I helped Pat finish the fencing and was able for the first time take the sheep and goats out of the indoor pens and clean them out. Pat had the scythe and joined Del while I did that job.

The alcoves were cleaned in no time and there was still time before I needed to start dinner and there was still a good supply of willow bows. Using the chicken cage as a model, I made a floor, roof, back wall and two sidewalls and was about to but it together when I felt like I was being watched. I was as I turned around I found Pat and Del watching me.

"Darling what are you doing?"

"Thinking I can build a chicken house. The chickens can't stay in the cage all the time. I was thinking of putting it in that corner of the corral. May-be staking off an area with a small fence to keep the sheep and goats out and them in. It doesn't have to be much."

"Des that's good thinking, I need a break from swinging that scythe around." Pat gave his shoulder a stretch.

"I too need a break from grass cutting too. I feel the need to go hunt. That elk Tanni brought back last night looked too good."

I started laughing. "Go hunt, silly. And make it a big one. I want elk steaks for dinner."

The sun was on its way down when the three of us were finished with the various jobs that we came up with to do. The chickens were in their new home and the sheep and goats were back in their alcoves. It had turned cold so we were all sitting around the fire inside the cave. A second elk hide had been stretched and the steaks were indeed quite tasty. There was enough that I took five more and put them in the cold room. Most of the big things were finished and now there were only the little things that needed to be done. Pat told us that he was leaving in the morning and was going to see if he could make the harvest campsite by just after midday. Del told him that he would not leave until then but was sure he would not only catch up to him but would over take him. "I don't want you to run that horse into the ground. Your father would not like that. Know that I go fast so that I can return to my Des as quickly as possible."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.