Bonded Lives
Chapter 3A

Copyright© 2007 by Deenara2000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3A - It's love at first sight when Del, a young Wyrm rescuss a young human that soon becomes his Destiny.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Magic   Fiction  

Delinsilversworth

The next morning started with the two of us waking at the same time. This time I got to see some of her morning routine. She got up and went to the pool and splashed water on her face as well as took a drink. Then she got out a change of clothes from her pack and changed. This was nice because it gave me a chance to see her without her coverings on. When she was finished, she just looked at me.

"You silly, go and stretch and get some flying in. We have a busy day of grass cutting to do or should you go and hunt again."

"I have eaten enough that I don't think I will need to. I know you have enough meat smoked to last you for a while I think. Though you are out of the root things that you use in your stews, where would you go to find more of those?" I asked as we walked out of the cave.

"Most are grown by different members of the community but some do grow wild. We could go for a walk through the woods and see what I could find. If nothing else, we could get a few more of the fruit from the grove if it's not that far.
"Then let's do that this morning and we can come back by mid day and start working on the grass then."

"Good, let me take care of one other thing then I'll get the basket." And she walked off to a set of trees. I stayed where I was, I knew what she was doing and she didn't need me watching. I decided to put the skin frames into the cave and had just finished when she came back. She didn't say anything but went and got the basket, and then we were off.

The basket was almost full by the time we got back to the caves. Des was please, she had found quite a bit in the way of wild things that she knew she could eat. It had been quite an education for she told me everything she knew about the items she gathered. She even found a few things that were meant for helping and healing of different things like burns or upset stomachs, infections and pains. These she put on a different shelf that she had me scratch out for her.

I decided while she was working on her meal I would finish breaking up the tree I had brought in the night before and by the time I had finished, she was. The rest of the day was spent in talk and the cutting of grass.

We stopped when the sun was almost down and Des made up what she called a salad of what she found in the woods and added some of the mushrooms too. Add a whole fruit on top of that and Des was quite content. I was amazed that she could eat such a variety of things. We had also been talking and making plans for the cave; it seemed she was always making plans to either make things better or to help with trade. She wanted to have me make two new alcoves; the first was for us as she wanted to have privacy if guests came over, also she wanted to be able to hang something over the opening so that the cold couldn't get in as easily. The second alcove was for human guests to use, which when you thought about it made sense because you didn't really want every one sleeping in one big room like the main cave.

Des then told me she was going to see if one of the men skilled in masonry would trade something to do an oven/fire place for her. She would be able to bake other things to eat then. She was also thinking that a table and a chair or two would be good. It would sever as both a place to eat as well as a work area for other projects. I told her I liked the idea of a private sleeping area and gave her a hungry look. She laughed at that and called me silly again. I told her I like the idea of the oven but that I didn't see a need for table and chairs, but then I wouldn't need them.

That was when I decided to ask the big question. "Des, when do you want to go to see your family? I know you said today some time your father would get back there. I know it won't take but a few hours to get there or were you thinking that they will try and keep you?"

She took a deep breath then answered, "I will admit that I've given little thought to when I want to go. My father should be there now and my mother won't be able to miss the fact that I'm not with him. She'll be yelling at him until tomorrow morning for sure. Then Aunty will come in and calm her down and make her see reason, I hope. That'll take most of tomorrow. I guess the day after would be as good as any. We have a good start on the grass cutting but I know it still won't be enough. Goats and sheep don't usually like to be placed in the same pen for very long, that's why I have only placed a small amount of grass in the other two alcoves. The one inside is all but full, which is why I started making a pile out here."

"That I got. Most of your hides will be ready by tomorrow, I think and the bear pelt is done, do you think that will get you all that you need?"

"No, but we do have the mushrooms. Those will go a long way, they have good weight to them and if I offer them by whole, half and quarter weight in fruit I think it will go quite well."

"There is one other question, how will you get it all back here? I don't feel like making several trips and I doubt that the beasties will do well for flying?"

"We'll have to borrow either my father's wagon or my uncle's; they both have good sized ones. It would take me six plus days, I think, to drive the rig here and another six to take it back."

"That won't work at all; you can't be away from the animals that long. Maybe we could get one of your relatives to ride back with you and then they can take the wagon back."

"That's even better," She paused, "There is another idea but I hate to bring it up." She looked at me sheepishly.

"You're thinking that we could just hook the thing to me and have me pull it. I was just thinking the same thing. If the wagon is sturdy enough, it might only take a day or two to get back. I would not want to try going as fast as I did the other day with you alone, especially loaded as I'm sure it will be." I teased back.

"That's what I was thinking. It wouldn't take you that long to take the wagon back and then you can just fly home."

"Let's hope for that and plan so that if we don't have it. If we can't get the wagon then I'll run you and what ever I can carry back here first then bring the animals to you, then get the rest of the supplies. I should be able to keep the animals calm at least during a fast flight here."

"Sounds good, now that the plans are all made, what do you want to do with the rest of the evening?"

"Can we try an experiment? I would like to see if I could fly with you on my back."

"Really, if you want to try then why not, just remember no flippy things like you did the other morning."

"I promise I won't do any flippy things." I hissed and she giggled.

We got to our feet and walked a little ways from the cave. Des then got on my back and I stretched my wings, testing them to see if she would be in the way. She was, so I figured that she needed to lean forwards more, then she was fine. I decided to take a running start instead of jumping like I normally would but I was scared that she would not be able to hold on. I took a breath and started running, flapping my wings when I felt I had enough speed. Then I was airborne.

Des

It was amazing, frightful, crazy, and utterly wonderful, we were flying! We had to start out at a run and then he started flapping his wings, I leaned down as close to he neck as I could. Then we were in the air. He continued to flap in order to gain height but it was wonderful, you could see for miles. At one point, I thought I could see the harvest campsite. I tried to stay as quite as I could but giggles and gasps escaped. I also could feel every one of his powerful muscles working beneath me. We had gone up quite a ways in my opinion and then he stopped flapping and started a gentle spiral down. I felt like I was floating the whole time he did this, until he landed. I felt him take a big breath of air, filling his lungs and releasing it. He leaned down to let me off but I couldn't let go of him and I knew for certain[u1] that my legs would not hold me up. "I need a minute my love. That was so... so... there are no words to describe what I feel. But if I get down now, I would be unable to stand for my legs are jelly."

"Then stay where you are, I would not want to see you fall." He sat down and twisted his head around to look at me. "That was good, wasn't it? I did have to compensate just a little but it wasn't bad. We'll have to do it again so that I get a better feel for it. I was surprised that you were so quite?" the smirk told volumes.

"I was scared that if I opened my mouth all that would come out would have be a lot of screaming and a lot of, oh gods, oh gods, oh gods! I always wanted to see what a bird sees and you have given me that, thank you." I hugged Del tighter.

"I would give you the world and the moon if it were in my power to give. Have you though of what we will do tomorrow, other than cut grass?" He hissed and I laughed.

"I'll start building the fence, I do wish I had a hammer and nails but the vines and the sinew from the animal guts should do the job. Then if I have any trouble I can just have you find me a bunch of rocks and I can build a wall using them."

"Good and while your doing that I'll gather more wood then continue where I left off with the grass cutting. You know I think I'm faster at it than you are."

"You are, you can take bigger bites out of the area because you have bigger things to cut with. Once I get a scythe, I'll get a lot more done." I paused for a moment, "Del is this a dream we're in or just an amazing adventure?" I asked sleepily.

"I think its both my darling and I think you should get down now and start putting away anything that can't be kept out. You're all but asleep on my back." he said with a chuckle.

"You're warm and soft and ever so comfortable." I wrapped my arms about his neck and snuggled into to him. "And I could fall asleep right here but you're right, lets get finished then we can go to bed."

I slid down from his neck hoping that my legs would hold, and was surprised that they did. We put everything away in the cave and only the embers of the fire were left out. I kindled a small fire in the cave for a little light and when everything was finished, I went to my bed. Del met me there and he had a strange look on his face. "You look silly just sitting there, you have a question or a request, I think."

"A request, would you sleep without your coverings, your clothing I mean, I like both the feel and the look of you without them."

If a Wyrm could blush, he would have been red all the way to his tale. I started giggling at the vision that popped into my head but started to remove my clothes. When they were gone, he moved in close and nuzzled me, kissed my stomach, sending little flutters all through me. I held his face in my hand and brought it up to mine and kissed him, he returned the kiss with happy contentment. Finally, we broke apart and I lay down with his head right next to mine and fell asleep. That night all of my dreams were filled with flying.

Delinsilversworth

I did sleep that night and had dreams of flying like none I had ever had before but they were good dreams because Des was in them. I woke well before the night was over and felt that the temperature had dropped. I invoked a small bit of magic to tell me what the weather was and found that an early fall storm was approaching. With regret I got up slowly so as not to awaken Des and went out to drag in some of the wood before it got wet. I wandered if the weather would change Des's plans or not. I brought in several good-sized pieces and some of the smaller stuff. When I heard Des. "Del, what's going on? Why are you brining in wood?"

"Did I disturb you, I'm sorry? There's a storm coming and I thought I'd better bring in some wood. Go back to sleep I'll be finished soon."

"A storm, do you know when it'll get here and how bad it will be?" Des said as she sat up straighter.

"It shouldn't be too bad. I would think it will be here by full sun up and might well be over by sundown, why?"

"I don't have that many clothes and most of it is now really dirty and I don't have my rain coat. I was thinking of doing some cleaning of what I have but I don't want to get soaked doing it. I wish I had a tarp to put over our pile of straw too. The hides aren't done enough to be used." Des got up and quickly dressed. "I'd better help make sure everything is in."

"Des you don't have to, I think I got most of it."

"Did you get the pot and stand?"

"Ah, no." I must have had a silly expression on my face because she giggled.

"Go and get more of the wood and stack it in the back. I'll get my cooking things and bring them in." And before I could stop her, she was out of the cave. I had to admit that it went much faster with both of us getting things in. We even managed to bring in most of the pile of grass putting it in the dug out corridor and in the one alcove that didn't have mushrooms in it. Des gave a shiver as a breath of wind hit her and the first of the rain started to fall then she ran for the cave. I was right behind her.

The sky was starting to lighten when we turned to watch the rain coming down. There wasn't much of an overhang and so I watched to see if any water came into the cave mouth. I think Des was doing the same, but she might have been trying to rearrange her plans so that she could still get the fence up before we brought the animals in. Then she gave a great big yawn, so I picked her up in one arm and walked, ever so awkwardly to the bed and placed her on it. "Go back to sleep, the rain will be too heavy for you to do anything out there without good coverings. And we both know you don't have them."

"Del you sweet silly thing," then she made a silly challenging face she some times made. "I'll lie down only if you do."

I all but knocked her down and curled around her. She laughed out loud at that and nuzzled into me. I could tell when she was a sleep again by the way her breathing slowed and became even. I settled myself a little more and brought a wing over and covered her with it. Then I just watched her sleep and wandered what other surprises were in store for the two of us.

Des

I woke to the sound of rain and the steady breathing of Del in my face. He was just starring at me. "Do you see something you like? Or are you thinking that I'm lunch." I said with a giggle. He hissed and licked my neck just under my chin. Then he smacked his lips, making me laugh out loud.

"You do taste good. I don't usually go in for man flesh but I could make an exception in your case." And he licked me again. To stop him from doing it a third time I kissed him on the nose.

"How long did I sleep for?"

"Not long, the sun is only half way up. The rain is still coming down but should lighten just after mid day."

"Well there goes the idea of getting the fence up today. I need to get up and get some food in me. Would you be kind enough to get the fire going while I take care of some things."

We got up and when I had taken care of things, I found that he had a nice little fire going for me with my pot stand laid right next to it. I set it up and started water to boil then went to check the hides. As I was working, I got to thinking that if I hung something over the opening to the smoking alcove it would intensify the process. I also started thinking of what I needed for inside the cave. I did wish I had my slate and chalk to make a list with. On my way back to the fire, I took up a stick from the woodpile and started making a list in the dirt of things that would be needed and that I hoped I could get with the mushrooms.

I knew Del watched me intently and by the time I was done with my list, I found that there was quite a lot. "Del how's your memory?"

"Quite good, I would guess that you would like me to look at your list and help you remember everything on it."

"Of course, once we get to the village I'll have everyone asking me all sorts of questions and I'll not be able to remember half of it." Del came closer and looked at my list.

"You do have quite a list. Will we have to trade for all of that? I don't believe we have enough mushrooms."

"No, I'm hoping that my mother has been putting things up for me, for when I was to get married. Most of the house things, pots, pans, mugs, plates, and things like that I know she has extras of and my father should have a rake, some rope, a good hammer and nails I can take, he might even have a couple of buckets too. I can take anything that's in my old room and there should be a lamp and some extra candles there. What we will have to trade for, other than the animals of course will be a scythe, cloth and scissors; mother only has the one really good pair. A butter churn, may-be one or two other things. We may well have to make more than one trip because we might have to order something and pick it up at a later time."

Del looked over the list and committed it to memory. "What other animals would be good for us to have here do you think?"

"Well if I knew how he would react to you, I'd see if we could take my dog. Other than that may-be a chicken or two, I do like eggs. But we would have to build them a chicken coup and I know we don't have the wood for that. Why did you ask?"

"I know that for meat I can always hunt but I don't need to eat as much as you. To tell you the truth, I won't need to eat for a week. And I don't want to just hunt and kill for the hides. And I know you want to keep your sheep and goats alive in order to breed them in the spring."

"And you were wandering if there was a better source that I could get that would provide food without having to hunt. Chicken are good for that, and if the chicken stops laying eggs, they too become dinner. That's another reason for bringing my dog. He loves to hunt for rabbits, all I have to do is tell him to bring me a rabbit and he runs out into a field until he finds one, catches it and brings it back."

"I used to chase Rabbits when I was very little. And I remember that they were good to eat. If your dog likes me then I think we should see if your family would let us take him." He smiled at the memory. I smiled too as the notion of him as a tiny thing jumping around after a rabbit, then catching it only to let it go and chase after it again, came into my head.

"That makes me think we're going to have to have the animals riding on the back of the wagon. How do you calm animals? Is it something that you have to continue thinking about or is it something you do and it last for a curtain amount of time?"

"Both ways, it would depend on what was to be done and how big the animal is. I should have no problem with sheep, goats, chickens or dog. I could cast it on them and it will stay there for a full day. Once they are comfortable with me around, I shouldn't have to cast it again."

"Does that work on people?" I just had to ask.

"I don't know, I have never tried it and I have never read anything that said it did. What I could try is to cast it around me where it would affect anything in a small area around me but it would be a very small area."

"It was a thought. We're really going to cause a stir tomorrow." I looked at him with mixed feelings.

"You're scared that someone will try something. I can feel it. If things turn bad just get on my back and we'll leave. I will not allow anyone to harm you." Del brought the tip of his tail around and rested it against my check. "There is none that can stop me from taking you back home. This cave is defendable, but if bad things follow us here, I will take you to my old home. My parents will not let anything happen to you and most of my people will at least listen first before they act." He was really trying to make me feel better.

"I don't believe the people from my village would do such a thing but I can't speak for other villages. Aunty once told me that when she was little she went with her family to do some trading, one village they came to told them that the women could not be seen and had to stay in the wagon. If they didn't obey this, the women would be whipped. Her family didn't stay to do trade with them."

"Really, it would be interesting to know if that village has survived. I should suggest that one of my people skilled in shifting go and find out." Del had an eager look on his face to find out.

"Maybe when everything has calmed down. What will your leaders do when they find out about us?"

"Now that is a good question. They will probably talk to my parents for a long time, then send for us or send someone to us and talk some more. There's nothing they can do. This area is on the boarder of the two lands and I don't think there should be anything wrong with us staying here. The worse that I can see them doing is to say that I can't come back and that none of my people can have dealings with us."

Delinsilversworth

Des was quiet after that, absorbed in thought as she looked into the fire. I too was thinking that there might be more trouble than even I could contemplate waiting for us. But after a great while I felt a twitch and reached around to rub it and Des jumped. "I'm sorry darling. I didn't mean to startle you."

"That's all right, I shouldn't have been so deep into my thoughts like that. This is the first time that I've had time to think about what our peoples are likely to think and do. I need to start doing something."

She got up and went to her pack and pulled out a pair of pants. Then she got the blade and after checking, what looked like the length of them she started cutting off the bottom half of them.

"What are you doing?"

"I just realized that I have nothing to carry the mushrooms in and the basket is too open as well as be near full of fruit. So, I'm going to make some small sacks out of the pant legs. The pants were getting to small and not good enough to be passed to either of my siblings. I have a small packet with thread and needles so I can close up the bottom and have a nice little bag."

When she finished cutting both legs off, she then cut a small strip from each. The only thing that came to mind was to be used for a handle. Des did have a good point and I got up. "Where did you want to have me start our private alcove at?" I was looking at the wall to see if there were any flaws in the rock.

"Can you do it with me in the cave? Won't there be a lot of dirt flying about?" Des asked

"Not really, I'm going to go slow at it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.