Real Stories - Rex And Claire - Cover

Real Stories - Rex And Claire

Copyright© 2007 by Shani 34

Chapter 10: The Caravan

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Caravan - Rex relates experiences when his wife came under the influence of a dominant boss. It started with spankings for mistakes, but rapidly escalated to her being made to service some of his friends, and Rex found it exciting when he was made to watch.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   True Story   Wimp Husband   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   First  

As recounted by Claire to the Author

I met Terry at the appointed time, and we went to his caravan which is in a nice little town near the coast. The caravan is on a hillside on the outskirts, and inside it is lovely, very well furnished etc.

The campsite had a shop which sold most things, a chip shop, and a Chinese takeaway as well as a pub and club, which Terry and I went to on Friday night. Well we settled in I put my things away in the first bedroom. then we had a Chinese takeaway dinner, then went to the club for a bit, had a drink and watched a floorshow which was okay. To be honest I was a bit apprehensive, not knowing about these two friends Terry had invited, and didn't want to ask. So conversation was a bit strained.

Back in the caravan, Terry shut all the curtains and then pulled me onto to his knee and we kissed, then he told me his friends were coming to lunch the next day! So we had this night to ourselves! He then got into his "Bossy" character again, telling me off for going away with a man for the weekend, me being a happy married woman. Then he just put me on my feet and told me to strip naked! I just looked at him, starting to get a inkling to what was coming, as he said I had better learn now as tomorrow I would not be asked twice!

And sure enough I got pulled down over his knee and well spanked. Allowed to stand up, I quickly undressed, only to go back over his knee for more spanks. After that we landed in bed and he did it to me twice, the first time quite slow and dreamy really. Then he told me a little about his friends and that got him horny again and he made me sit on top of him and we did it that way while he talked. As he talked I was slowly rising and falling on his lovely black cock, and I had several orgasms as his delicious deep voice went on, telling me scary things about what was to come.

He told me his friend's names, Charlie and Brian. That didn't sound very daunting. He said they were very strict men and would just take what they wanted when they wanted. That did sound exciting! I said I was not sure about this, but he told me I had said I wanted to find out about getting tied up and so on, and well now I would learn what it was really like.

I have to be honest, I was really getting very scared, I was all for going home in the morning. If Terry wouldn't take me there was a train or a bus. Even although he said I would not be hurt and he would stop anything too drastic, I was still very nervous. What did he consider drastic?

I did sleep a little but not much, my mind was too busy, thinking about what was coming, wondering whether I should try to sneak out of the caravan and run away.

In the morning Terry had an erection and just pushed my head downwards onto it. He spunked in my mouth and held me until he had finished cumming, and I had no choice but to swallow it all. Then I had a quick shower whilst he just lay in bed. Then I had to make breakfast, boiled eggs with crackers as that was all there was. Terry's only contribution was to say we would go shopping after we had had another fuck.

Terry made me serve his breakfast in bed, then he fucked me again and we got dressed. We went into town and did some shopping, getting all that was needed to feed ourselves and his two friends for the weekend, and some wine and beer. Then it was back to the Caravan, with me in a blue funk of terror as the time for his friends to arrive drew close.

Rather to my surprise, Terry actually gave me a chance to cry off! And I have to admit that this made me realise that I didn't want to be given the option! I wanted his friends to arrive and to do what they wanted with me, and I didn't want to have to say yes! So when he asked if I wanted to go home, I shook my head and said, no, I would see what happened. He just laughed and said there would be no changing my mind after this.

I got lunch ready, it was just a salad with cold meat so not much to do. I changed into a cream skirt and matching top, with suspenders and nylons and was going from being excited to wanting to run.

Brian arrived first, and seemed okay, a slim smallish man between 40 and 50, with piercing eyes and a nice smile. Not long after, Charlie arrived. He was maybe in his 30's but thickset, not fat but going that way. He had a jovial kind of look but soon proved to be a right mean git. They both shook my hand and smiled at me as they entered the caravan, but after that it all got very serious. Most of the time, they didn't speak directly to me at all, talking about me as though I was not there as I went about serving lunch.

When I was pouring coffee I nearly spilt the pot, as Charlie ran his hand up under my skirt and squeezed my thigh really hard while just smiling up at me. As I passed him another time he squeezed my bum telling Terry he agreed, I had one hell of an arse not bum but arse. He nearly got some salad cream over his head for that comment.

After Lunch as I was clearing away I saw Brian go out to his car and bring in a bag which I found later was full of ropes and stuff.

One of them said "well let's not waste time", and to me the other said "so you like being taken and bondage and that?"

I shook my head at them, my mouth so dry I couldn't speak. Terry said softly, no damage or something. To be honest I was getting ready to really get out of there, and if I had been by the door I think I would have bolted for it. But I didn't get the chance.

Charlie held me as Terry told them how I had been tied up already, my mind was going haywire a bit. I was stripped naked and I did struggle and no make believe either, but I didn't scream, not sure why not. I kicked and tried to punch them, but why did I not scream? I knew there were other caravans near by.

As I lay on the bed, held down firmly, they all had a good feel of me, and they talked about my body, in downright crude language, going on about my bubble arse, and pert tits and trimmed pussy hairs. I was held between them and both had a spank at me. Then I was tied up to the skylight! Terry must have put rope through something up there, and they tied me with my hands above my head so I was kind of hanging, my feet just touching the floor.

I was a bit mad at all this, and managed to give Brian a kick, and I think he was going to slap me but Terry told him no, there would be none of that. But, with Terry holding my legs, Charlie tied my feet so I couldn't kick them again, and then Brian spanked me really hard.

They played about with me all over, taking turns at my different places. And of course it aroused me. So when my feet were finally untied and I could open my legs, I did so, and Charlie shagged me as I stood there. He has a long cock about the same length as Terrys, but not as thick. Terry made him put a condom on. And I came and came!

Honestly, looking back, I don't really know how I felt, fear, excitement, god knows, I had never felt like that before, just don't know how to describe it, thinking back don't even know if I liked it, is that daft? And with my hands tied away above my head it felt that I was not really taking part, I was just being used. Brian was spanking or rubbing my bum as Charlie did it to me, but as I said I did come.

I thought Brian was going to do it next. But he didn't, well, not then. They teased me a bit whilst still not being able to do much, even tickled me which was murder and I did not like one bit. When they did let me down Terry rubbed my arms as they had got sore all cramped up. But then he also helped them tie me up not unlike he and Rex had that first time he came to my home, with my arms behind my back, and that Brian (he is a bit of a sadist I think) had no boob clamps but he put ordinary clothes pegs on my nipples and they hurt. He wanted to put them on my pussy too but when I shouted "no way" Terry stopped him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.