Real Stories - Rex And Claire - Cover

Real Stories - Rex And Claire

Copyright© 2007 by Shani 34

Chapter 8

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Rex relates experiences when his wife came under the influence of a dominant boss. It started with spankings for mistakes, but rapidly escalated to her being made to service some of his friends, and Rex found it exciting when he was made to watch.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   True Story   Wimp Husband   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   First  

When the author of this story received the first email from Rex, it was obvious that Claire is an interesting woman. Rex started the email chain after reading some other stories on SOL. He told the author about his lovely wife Claire, and about the things she had done in her early 20's, many years ago, soon after they were married, events described in earlier chapters of this story.

Then Claire started talking too. Rex went away for a few days, so the author could talk privately with Claire. In that period, the author arranged a private Hotmail account for Claire so she could talk in privacy, with Rex not even knowing the account existed. And the author started setting Claire tasks to perform! The first task was to find a sex shop and buy a vibrator. Claire had never been in a sex shop in her life, and the idea of going into one on her own, and purchasing something that she had never seen before, using a description given by the author, must have been very daunting. She probably had no idea at that time how much more demanding later tasks would be!

Claire has responded to all the tasks given her since then obediently and apparently enthusiastically, and after each task completion has reported back to the author on what she had done, with Rex usually only knowing that "things were happening".

If, when Claire leaves the house, she kisses him without telling him where she was going, he knows that she is going out to see someone, and that he isn't allowed to know the details. He loves the excitement of not knowing the details! After she leaves, Rex often writes to the author to report his wife's departure. Later Rex will write to say that Claire has returned, and that she had been highly aroused, and he would describe how he laid down and Claire sat on his face and he tasted her, seeking the thrill of tasting semen.

It is over two months since Claire and Rex began giving the information needed to write the earlier chapters in this saga, and for most of that time Claire has been obeying commands from the author, and it is now time to let Rex know what has been happening. Claire has agreed, enthusiastically, that this and future chapters should tell of the things she has done in those last two months. And of course Rex is desperate to know what his wife has been doing while she is out. Rex does know some of the things Claire has been doing, because recently some of the men she has been meeting have come to their home, and have had various forms of sex with Claire with Rex's full knowledge, and even involvement.

Anyway enough of the background, let's discuss specifics.

As stated above, Claire's very first task, while Rex was away, was to find a sex shop and buy a vibrator, and put it in a box and wrap it up nicely and put it on Rex's pillow for when he came home. Claire did well, finding a sex shop and going in to it on her own, a pretty daunting task for a woman like her. She had been told that she must talk with the man behind the counter, and find out his name, before paying for her purchase. The man's name is George, and Claire's relationship with George has developed enormously since that first meeting.

The author sent an email to Rex's addy, titled "For Rex Only", telling him what he was to do to Claire when he came home. That was Claire's first experience of bondage, Rex was told to lay her on the bed, cover her eyes with something, and gently tie her legs apart, then to use the thing in the box.

The emails from that event were, let us say, disappointing. Rex is not cut out to be dominant, and seems to be quite unable to "make" his wife do things, even in response to commands from the author. He tried his best, but it was obvious that he hadn't enjoyed "forcing" Claire, and Claire had found it unsatisfying being "made" to do things by her much loved husband.

But the other problem with that first event was that it became obvious from their descriptions that the vibrator Claire had bought was not the type she was meant to have bought, and it didn't have anything like the desired effect.

So she was sent back to the sex shop, with instructions to seek detailed help from George, the owner of the store! And as well as letting George show her the various types of vibrator that were available, she had been told to explain to him that she was interested in some of the other things she had seen in her first visit to his shop. Specifically, the spanking things! She was to play shy and coy but before leaving the shop she was to buy a paddle and a cane from him, after asking his advice about what would be the best types!

Reporting back after this visit, she admitted to being horrendously embarrassed, discussing such things with George. He jokingly offered to try them out on her, and she smiled and blushed but declined. On returning home, as instructed by the author, she hid the paddle and the cane, and told the author but not her husband where they are hidden. At time of writing this chapter, they have not yet been produced or used!

Claire was also made to describe the bras that she wears. She has small but pert and pretty breasts, and quite often goes without a bra when at home. It was obvious from her description that the bras that she owns were not very sexy. She was instructed to go again to the sex shop, and this time she was to see George and ask if he had some sexy bras. She was told to buy ones that left the nipples exposed, a red one and a black one, assuming that he had them available.

By now of course George and Claire were, one might say, quite good friends. She still found asking for these things intensely embarrassing, but George was helpful and cheerful and took her to his kinky clothing area and showed her his stock. As instructed by the author, Claire asked if she could try them on. George claimed not to have a private changing area, although it is not certain he was telling the truth! He offered her the use of his office, and when she went in there he stayed at the door, looking in at her, justifying being there by saying "in case anyone came in". But of course she knew that he was there purely so he could watch her as she undressed. This was of course exactly what the author had wanted, so Claire let him watch.

Standing with her back to him, Claire nervously removed her top and fitted the new bra, which does indeed leave her nipples exposed above the pretty material.

When the bra was on, George told her to turn around "so he could tell if it fitted right". She did, blushing scarlet. George looked closely at her breasts and pronounced the bra an excellent fit. She turned her back, removed the bra, put on the red one, and turned back so George could comment on that one. Another good fit.

Now came the more difficult part of Claire's tasking. She had been told to ask about nipple clamps, although she professed to have no idea what they were. She made up a story about a girl friend having told her about nipple clamps, and asked if George had any.

By now there were customers in the shop, so Claire got dressed again and she and George went out into the shop to look at the BDSM section. After being shown one set of clamps, Claire chickened out, there was no way she could stand there with others present examining such things, so she said she would come back another time and went to leave.

George said "why not come back on Sunday when the shop is closed, I will be here doing paperwork, and will show you them in complete privacy." Claire, no doubt heart pounding, agreed. Claire came home and reported by email to the author, and was given permission to go to see George on Sunday.

Meanwhile, the author set Claire another even more daunting task. Rex had been asked by email if there were any men he knew who might want to have sex with Claire, and had responded eagerly with several names. One, Howard, owns a shop near them. The author asked Claire what she thought of Howard, and she replied that he is nice, has a lovely smile, and is always flirting with her, asking her to come back after the shop is closed to have a better look at his stock. He has said this with Rex beside her, and they both laugh when he says it, with all three pretending it is only a joke. The author instructed Claire to go and see Howard, and laid down how their first "date" was to be organised.

Claire doesn't like wearing jeans, and for many years has never done so, although Rex often asked her to wear them, and made it clear he finds girls' bottoms encased in tight jeans sexy. So Claire was told by the author to go and see Howard and explain to him that her husband wants to see her in jeans, so she had decided, as a surprise and a treat, to get some, but wanted Howard to go with her to give his opinion. Needless to say Howard was delighted to agree. So off they went to British Home Stores, in Howard's car.

One can imagine how Claire was feeling, sitting beside Howard, knowing she had been ordered by the author to let Howard examine the tightness of the jeans she was trying on, in the bent over position as well as when standing, front as well as back. Howard was not yet aware of this. He thought all he was going to get to do was see her emerge from the changing rooms to show off each new item. No doubt he was hoping to get a kiss or two on the way home.

With Howard beside her, Claire selected four pairs of jeans in different shades of blue, all in the softer jeans materials. Then came the big moment, trying them on, and letting Howard stroke her bum as she posed in each of the defined positions. Claire admits that her heart was thumping at this point!

Unlike George's sex shop, BHS does have changing rooms, so Claire told the sales lady that Howard was her husband, so he could go with her to try on the various jeans she had picked. Claire's description of what followed is delicious, and perhaps worth quoting.

"The changing area had a smallish room with a chair and large wall mirror, and a curtained off part to actually strip and change in. I told Howard to sit down on the chair and gave him my handbag and jacket. I went behind the curtain and took my skirt off and put on the first pair. I soon found my first problem! Well I suppose you have put a tight pair of these things on and you know the trouble you have? It is murder! But I managed it and came out into the other part where Howard was waiting. He whistled which was great and settled my nerves a bit. When I asked, he said I looked stupendous! I looked in the Mirror and well they were not too bad I suppose. I did a turn and asked him if they were not too tight over my hips and the cheeky devil said not tight enough. But they felt like a second skin. Remembering what you said, I bent over with my bum facing him and said they are not going to burst are they? The cheeky devil rubbed a hand over my buttocks and said no it's fine. I bit my tongue and let him rub for a minute or so."

Claire tells how she then went back behind the curtain and changed into the next pair, and repeated exactly the same process, again allowing Howard to fondle her bottom as she stood bending over. But she knew there was other tasks she had been given which were going to be much more embarrassing.

Emerging through the curtain wearing the third pair, she asked him not only about the back but the front, pulling the top of the jeans away from her tummy, and asking was there enough space at her waist. Howard accepted the invitation and put his hand in and down her belly a bit, over her knickers! One can imagine how she felt, standing like that, but it is even more amusing wondering what Howard was thinking!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.