Real Stories - Rex And Claire
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2007 by Shani 34

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rex relates experiences when his wife came under the influence of a dominant boss. It started with spankings for mistakes, but rapidly escalated to her being made to service some of his friends, and Rex found it exciting when he was made to watch.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   True Story   Wimp Husband   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   First  

The author of this story had been told by Claire's husband Rex about a time that Claire wouldn't tell him about. Soon after she started her affair with the policeman Phil, she came home late one night, and he could see that there were several men in the car with her. She got into bed without talking about it, and despite him asking she wouldn't tell him what had happened. But finally Claire has revealed all to the author, and asked to have it included in the published story.

One evening Phil walked into the pub with two other men, pretty obviously also policemen. Claire just thought they had come in for a drink, Phil sometimes did come in with other men, and usually left with them at closing time, or if he wanted sex with her he would stay on after his friends had left. But this time the two friends didn't leave at closing time. As she finished clearing up, she was very aware of the three of them still sitting at their table, watching her. Then John joined them. She continued clearing up, until John called out, "Come over here, Claire."

She walked over to them nervously, and John introduced Phil's two friends, Ian and Tom. She guessed something was going to happen. Suddenly John pulled her down onto his knee! She felt embarrassed, but not unduly concerned, they were just chatting, weren't they? For a while she sat on her boss's knee trying to make light conversation, but then John turned the conversation onto her. He told the others how he had told her to stop wearing a bra the first week she started working at the pub, and she had obeyed. As he talked, he started unbuttoning her blouse! She sat shivering as he pulled the blouse open and exposed her breasts, and the men all sat looking at them. "Stand up, Claire."

She stood between John's legs as he unclipped her skirt and tugged it down off her hips. She was now wearing just a garter belt, stockings, panties, and high heel shoes.

"Who would like to take her panties down?" John asked, and Ian and Tom both put their hands up. John spanked her on the bottom and said "Okay Ian you can do this. Over you go, Claire," and she went to stand in front of Ian while he put his fingers in the waist band of her panties and drew them to her ankles. She lifted each foot in turn so Ian could slip them off, and he put them on the table.

Ian sat back and looked up her body, from her feet up to her pussy and her breasts, then looked into her eyes. "Jesus, Phil, she looks like a little girl, she is so cute!"

Phil laughed, and assured him that she was actually married. "Later we will drive her home to her loving husband." They all laughed.

"Tom, why don't you take her shoes off? Claire, sit on the table in front of Tom and give him your feet."

That was horrendously embarrassing; sitting with her pussy bare, right in front of this complete stranger, while he raised her foot up onto his lap and undid the clip on her shoe, then slipped it off. She raised her other foot, while Tom blatantly looked at her pussy. Looking down at him, she could see his erection bulging his pants.

"Lie back, Claire." She closed her eyes and laid back over the table, on her back, her breasts pointing up, her nipples hard. Hands groped her breasts! She wondered what Rex would say if he saw her like this. Hands opened her legs. Fingers explored. A mouth explored briefly, and made her groan!

"Can we spank her?" one of the new men said, his voice husky.

"Sure, why not? Claire, get off the table. Phil, do you want to spank her first?"

"Nah, let Ian go first."

Claire's whole body was tingling as she took up position on Ian's right, and slowly bent forward over his lap. He spent some time fondling her bum, and reaching in under, fingers delving into her stickiness. "Fuck she is sopping wet," he giggled, then he started to spank.

At last Phil said "Tom? You want a go?" Claire was made to stand, and walk to Tom, and bend over his lap for a second spanking. John was next, then Phil, and then Phil said "I'm going to use the strap now, Claire, get over the table." Her bum was on fire but she made no attempt to resist, and placed herself in position as she had already done so often before. The difference was that, this time, two complete strangers were watching.

She heard John ask "who wants more beer?" and he went off behind the counter while Phil's strap cracked down across her bum.

As always, Phil made her yelp, and the two new men were chuckling and encouraging him. At last Phil put the strap down, said "Where's that beer?" and went back to his seat. "John, why don't you fuck her?"

"Don't you want to go first?" John asked, but Phil declined, so John stepped up behind her, dropped his pants, and pushed his cock inside her! Phil ordered her to lift her head, and look at the other men, and she did so, while John's cock ploughed her sopping wet pussy. As soon as he spunked, Ian took John's place. Claire wondered why Phil hadn't fucked her yet, he didn't seem to like sloppy seconds, he normally liked to go first. All became clear when Ian withdrew.

Phil growled, "Tom, take your pants off, get up on the table on your back." Claire was panting as she watched, already aware of what Phil might be planning. She watched as Tom got into position, his quite large cock sticking up. "Okay Claire, get up on the table, sit on his cock, then lie down along him." Claire did as she was told, Tom's cock slipping in easily into her well used and very lubricated pussy. She looked sideways. Phil had the Vaseline out!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.