Real Stories - Rex And Claire - Cover

Real Stories - Rex And Claire

Copyright© 2007 by Shani 34

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rex relates experiences when his wife came under the influence of a dominant boss. It started with spankings for mistakes, but rapidly escalated to her being made to service some of his friends, and Rex found it exciting when he was made to watch.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   True Story   Wimp Husband   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   First  

Two nights later, Phil appeared in the pub again. After silently buying a beer, he sat by himself in a corner watching Claire's every move. She couldn't think of anything else! It was a relief when it was time for everyone to leave, and Claire was not surprised that Phil stayed sitting where he was, his beer hardly touched.

When he was the only customer left in the pub, he stood and walked across the bar towards her. John was in the back office, so he lifted the counter flap and walked through, and came over to her and put his hand in her hair and twisted her head so he could kiss her. "Okay girl let's go join John."

She was shivering as she walked with him into the office, where John was sitting waiting in his chair. Phil pushed Claire up against the table facing John, pushed her forward, and told her to give John her hands. With John holding her so she couldn't move, Phil reached down to take hold of her skirt and pulled it up over her back. Claire kept her head up, looking into John's eyes. Her mouth was open.

She felt Phil kneeling behind her, and groaned as he pulled her panties down. She lifted each foot in turn so Phil could take them off, and she gasped as he laid them on the desk beside her, the smell of her excitement filling the room. Without a word, Phil unzipped, and pushed his cock into her. She had been wanting this since she first saw Phil, and had been expecting it since he walked in to the pub an hour earlier, and she was very wet. Even so, Phil was very big and he hurt her, but despite the sudden pain she climaxed immediately. She soon got used to his size, and started crying out loudly at each wonderful thrust. And she came again when Phil spunked noisily into her.

Phil pulled out, and she collapsed down on the table. With her head turned to the side, she saw his hand take the panties, she guessed what he was doing, and when he put them back down close beside her face she could smell his semen on them. Phil walked out, and Claire groaned. But she didn't try to stand up, she guessed that John would want his turn. Sure enough John released her hands, and stood up, and went round behind her, and pushed his cock into her sloppy wet cunt. Claire realised how big Phil was, when she felt John's cock inside her. It was nice, but she knew he wouldn't make her cum. She suspected that John would never again make her cum, if Phil had fucked her first. John spunked very quickly, then told her to put her panties on and go wait by the back door, he would give her a lift home.

Parking outside her house, Claire was about to give John a blow job, but John got out of the car and came around to her side, and helped her out. He walked with her to the house, and waited while she opened the door. Rex was in bed, and she led John into the living room expecting him to fuck her on the sofa as he usually did when Rex was upstairs. But this time John was in the mood for something more, and told Claire to have Rex get him a beer. She went upstairs and kissed Rex. "Darling, John is downstairs. He wants a beer."

She went downstairs, with Rex pulling on a dressing gown and following her. She went to the living room, where John was already naked. Rex said "Hi John", as he walked past on his way to the kitchen.

"Get naked, girl," said John, and she started undressing. She was down to her panties when Rex returned with the beer and handed it to John.

"Please John, can I watch?"

"No, go to bed."

Rex left obediently and Claire removed her panties and bent over the arm of the sofa.

Later, in bed, Claire sat on Rex's face so he could lick the stuff from inside her, and she wondered if he would be able to taste Phil as well as John. He said nothing, but was wildly erect when, after climaxing on his tongue, she slid down the bed onto his cock. He spunked immediately and they fell asleep in each others' arms. "I love you, Clay," he whispered as she was dropping off, and she felt guilty that she was thinking of Phil, not him.

A few days later Phil was watching while John spanked her over the table. When Claire started crying, Phil asked John for the Vaseline. Claire was far too innocent to know what that meant, and waited panting, her bum stinking and her pussy wet, as John went off to find some. While he was out, Phil removed his clothes, and Claire lay there looking at his lovely big cock and wanting it inside her. She watched nervously as Phil put his fingers in the jar of Vaseline and slowly rubbed the stuff over his cock. Claire guessed that something new was about to happen, but obeyed when Phil told her to give John her hands. John gripped her wrists, and she realised he was holding her more tightly than normal. Obviously he expected her to struggle!

And she did! When she felt what Phil was doing, his huge cock probing at her bum hole, she panicked! "No, don't, please, no," she moaned, but to no effect. Phil used his hands to pull her bum cheeks apart, and he used his powerful hips to ram his cock head in past her virgin sphincter. She screamed, but John was holding her tight and Phil's body was pinning her to the table, so she could do nothing to stop him.

He waited with his cock partly into her while she slowly got used to it. "Relax, baby, get used to it," he kept purring, and she gasped and panted but slowly felt herself relaxing down there, her bottom hole slackening, adjusting. When he sensed she was ready, he slowly drove further into her.

"Oh god," she groaned as she felt his cock up inside her chest! John bent forward and kissed her on the mouth, then sat back and grinned at her, enjoying her responses to this first experience of anal sex. As Phil slowly pulled out, she felt as though he was taking her insides out with him, and she closed her eyes and bit her lip.

"Open your eyes, baby," John whispered.

"Sorry boss," she moaned.

"How is it, girl," Phil asked, his voice tense.

"It hurts Sir, please go slowly," she panted. In response Phil thrust in hard. "Oh god," she moaned again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.